Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:41:05 AM

I can not say a very certain way for doing this, but I really believe with the proper monitoring of the price in the market and a lot of patience, you may achieve some good trades on it, but I have to say... doubling it in the short term is very difficult.

The question I have to ask you when you make this comment would be; where do you find the information which will help determine how bitcoin will move in the future?  I know it is not a science or everyone will do it, but I know where to go when it comes to watching the value of the USD raise or fall, but I have no idea where to go to research whether or not Bitcoin will raise or fall from one day to another.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:04:14 AM

There are a lot of good ideas in this forum about how to earn bitcoin and make more of what you already have.  What ever you do, DO NOT get caught up into any of these sites who claim they will double your bitcoin.  Where it may work in small amounts on some ponzi sites, as soon as you deposit a large amount, you might as well kiss it good buy, for you may never see it again.
I do feel sorry for those who really risk their bitcoins into those ponzis, doublers and hyip are the worsts projects that keep stealing bitcoins from honest, ambitious people are supporting those scammers, and i really hope somedays people stop it, it last for several years with fiat now they are into bitcoin as well, people must realise what they are doing and stop, bitcoin doesnt need these problems into it.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:47:21 AM

There are a lot of good ideas in this forum about how to earn bitcoin and make more of what you already have.  What ever you do, DO NOT get caught up into any of these sites who claim they will double your bitcoin.  Where it may work in small amounts on some ponzi sites, as soon as you deposit a large amount, you might as well kiss it good buy, for you may never see it again.
I do feel sorry for those who really risk their bitcoins into those ponzis, doublers and hyip are the worsts projects that keep stealing bitcoins from honest, ambitious people are supporting those scammers, and i really hope somedays people stop it, it last for several years with fiat now they are into bitcoin as well, people must realise what they are doing and stop, bitcoin doesnt need these problems into it.
I do not think those people will stop scamming if their is users continuous entertaining them like investing bitcoin in that hyip sites if there is no users convince to invest i think they will stop creating new scam sites.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:01:27 AM

If you get into Forex Paradise right now, it might even last long enough so that you can quadruple your money in 60 days. Take a look at their programs at https://forexparadise.biz/home/investments.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
partialist

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:35:42 AM

Use investment firms, some of them are great ways to increase your BTC.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:39:51 AM

With all these doubler sites that claim to do it I don't think it keeps paying because of the last few that joined will lose out by not getting paid when they close up shop as they always seem to do when they want to run away will all the investors funds. Embarrassed
That's ponzi you can't even double your bitcoin in placing investment or by doing investment some website are claiming that they can double your bitcoin in just a week no thats not true if you want to double or triple your bitcoin work for it work hard enjoy have some fun.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 02:43:54 AM

exchange for XMR and HODL
Exchanging altcoin is good. not only these coins you mentioned above. there is a lot of coins which are very good, and have potential to give profit to a trader.

Use investment firms, some of them are great ways to increase your BTC.
yes. but no one know which of them. Lol.. if you are talking about online firms then sorry I didn't saw any legit firm to invest.

trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:17:44 PM

You should consider trading on the market place.  Thats when you make good money
yeah with exchanges you can double your money if you are actually lucky enough , i think that there is no other way unfortunately
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:20:25 PM

You should consider trading on the market place.  Thats when you make good money
yeah with exchanges you can double your money if you are actually lucky enough , i think that there is no other way unfortunately

You can definitely double your coins by trading them and I don't find any other place where you can double it as online sites are turning out to be scam so we cannot expect anything from them.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:36:25 PM

If you get into Forex Paradise right now, it might even last long enough so that you can quadruple your money in 60 days. Take a look at their programs at https://forexparadise.biz/home/investments.

Cool
Really a legendary account making this kind of sugestion knowing that hyips are all scams? I dont get really why would someone old at bitcoin forum and knowing how those programs works sugest this, anyway the best and maybe safe way is trading but requires lucky and time to sucess.
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:37:31 PM

Not possible in the least unless you want to be scammed out of your bitcoin. Undecided
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:38:52 PM

If you get into Forex Paradise right now, it might even last long enough so that you can quadruple your money in 60 days. Take a look at their programs at https://[suspiciouslink]/home/investments.

Cool
Really a legendary account making this kind of sugestion knowing that hyips are all scams? I dont get really why would someone old at bitcoin forum and knowing how those programs works sugest this, anyway the best and maybe safe way is trading but requires lucky and time to sucess.
His account is no value even it is legendary he has negative trust because he promoting any ponzi scheme..
Better to dont click or try what he said you will be scam if you invest there. beware
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:38:08 PM

Cool

Well, I did it... doubled my money in 5 months with their "weakest" program.

I know they have been around at least a year, because I examined them since the end of last year, long before I got in. They say they have been around more than 900 days.

So, I am running off "their" money that I earned.

The two bad points about them and any HYIP are:
1. You could easily lose your money;
2. Depending on who you are, you might feel badly, even guilty, for those people who lose while you gain.

Judging by the posts in this forum, there might be a lot of people who would throw their life savings into FP. So, you might be right about not even mentioning a HYIP.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:48:03 PM

If you get into Forex Paradise right now, it might even last long enough so that you can quadruple your money in 60 days. Take a look at their programs at https://[suspiciouslink]/home/investments.

Cool
His account is no value even it is legendary he has negative trust because he promoting any ponzi scheme..
Better to dont click or try what he said you will be scam if you invest there. beware

Negative trust is hearsay. If you look at the joker who posted the negative trust about me, it has nothing to do with anything but his own built up anger that he lives with day by day. That day he happened to be in an irate mood. And he took it out on me. Now his pride along with his general anger keeps him from removing or changing it.

In addition, you won't find me posting any negative rating about anyone. Why not? This is a forum. We all talk one way or another at any time. We all have opinions, and some of them are strong. That's what a forum is about. Essentially, negative rating shouldn't exist until it is know that a person has scammed someone.

Cool

EDIT: Anybody who has a bank account is supporting a gigantic, worldwide Ponzi scheme.

springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:43:21 PM

Generally speaking, anything offering "easy" cash would probably be a fake or not as easy as it sounds, since everyone would be doing it if it was, Even bitcoin investment have risks on the invested money, You might be able to double it or might lose the invested capital money.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:34:34 AM

Poll: Is BADecker a paid troll or just a simple idiot?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606430.0
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:41:30 AM

Generally speaking, anything offering "easy" cash would probably be a fake or not as easy as it sounds, since everyone would be doing it if it was, Even bitcoin investment have risks on the invested money, You might be able to double it or might lose the invested capital money.

Indeed it is basically something that can make us greater benefit it has a very big risk. But if you believe in the bitcoin, then I'm sure that unnecessary risk thought by someone who is not yet understand about bitcoin it will be argued that risk brings about very big and could have an impact on loss. I think that it's something extraordinary things when we can use the bitcoin the right way
Recoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:43:20 AM

There is nothing like doubling if you want to double your coins the you need to work hard on it and make efforts so that you can double it in long run.
Kalder699

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:46:34 AM

I think if you want to earn btc the only and fast way is here.Via joining signature campaigns out there
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:49:02 AM

There is nothing like doubling if you want to double your coins the you need to work hard on it and make efforts so that you can double it in long run.

Actually there is an easy way to doubling your bitcoins but it's very risky because you can also easily lose all your bitcoins by this method. It called gambling, high risk high return.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: