Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:41:40 PM

I'm almost half-way with my Forex Paradise "600% in 60 days." Do you think FP will last 5 more weeks so I get my payout?

Cool

It seems to be down now. I hope it is just my connection.
I really don't believe in these "doublers", they are all scammers.
of course all the doubling sites are scams, just dont put your money into it and you will be ok, it is definitely not worth to take the risks
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:17:04 PM

If you hold your bitcoins, there is potential to do so, but this certainly will take a lot of time. There is no guarantees though, there is always a possibility for the price to go in another way.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:56:19 PM

I'm almost half-way with my Forex Paradise "600% in 60 days." Do you think FP will last 5 more weeks so I get my payout?

Cool

of course all the doubling sites are scams, just dont put your money into it and you will be ok, it is definitely not worth to take the risks

Exactly and if you invest money in those sites then you will definitely loose your money as no one can double your coins in a quick way and if that would be possible then no one would disclose the formula.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:28:19 AM

Cool

If their claim of sometimes more than 3,000 people online with them is accurate, your connection may be slow.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:33:07 AM

Cool

Exactly and if you invest money in those sites then you will definitely loose your money as no one can double your coins in a quick way and if that would be possible then no one would disclose the formula.

I am not saying you should go out and invest with Forex Paradise. You do what is comfortable for you. But I have already doubled my money with them. I am invested with them again. My second investment is the money I received from them in the doubling. If they last for 5 more weeks and are paying, I will have more than quadrupled my money with them. If they fail, I have lost nothing.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:36:27 AM

If you hold your bitcoins, there is potential to do so, but this certainly will take a lot of time. There is no guarantees though, there is always a possibility for the price to go in another way.

It will takes a long time to get doubling your bitcoins, because the price of bitcoin is on top price right now and if you hold your coins until the price double, maybe you need to wait until 5-10 years.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:45:22 AM

It will takes a long time to get doubling your bitcoins, because the price of bitcoin is on top price right now and if you hold your coins until the price double, maybe you need to wait until 5-10 years.

Literally if a person wants a double value of bitcoin to their hold bitcoins today, it will really take years before it will become double.

More importantly, just keep accumulating coins in their own method with efforts and works so that they don't have to spend more years before their current bitcoin will be doubled.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:43:12 AM

If you want to double it only by holding it then it will surely take long time for that to happen, but if you want to make it quick then investing in altcoin is a best option.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:45:37 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
You can join any good signature campaign here once your rank goes up as there are not many campaigns available for your rank.Or if you are in a hurry,buy any higher rank account and join sig campaigns.Thats the only easy way to make bitcoin that I can think of

Correct, some of it I'm doing already.. Its very effective in joining the signature campaign just it is potential ico, especially if you have a higher rank here, so they will pay you high also.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:48:41 AM

Cool

But even they are all scammers, still many members are joining into it though they know its too risky. I think they can doubling it, perhaps some of them are relying on their luck.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:57:13 AM

Cool

But even they are all scammers, still many members are joining into it though they know its too risky. I think they can doubling it, perhaps some of them are relying on their luck.

I don't think luck will favor you if you are investing at wrong place as there is no hope of getting something back in return, and if they still want to take risk then they are gonna loose money for sure.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:10:47 AM

Doubling bitcoins is possible but its pretty hard, with websites its without any doubts not possible but that is already clear.
With trading there are some options but it also has some big risks to be honest.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:25:48 AM

Doubling bitcoins is possible but its pretty hard, with websites its without any doubts not possible but that is already clear.
With trading there are some options but it also has some big risks to be honest.

The only sure way I know of doubling bitcoin is working for it either through your skills or through campaigns, or through trading or even gambling mine is you must work for it if you are serious about doubling your coin... As any one who wants any sharp way will only be deceiving himself or herself....
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:27:17 AM

Trading is the only way to double your coins, but before you enter into it you should make sure that you are aware about the market and latest trends related to it.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:30:39 AM

Cool

I don't think luck will favor you if you are investing at wrong place as there is no hope of getting something back in return, and if they still want to take risk then they are gonna loose money for sure.
Because they still earn profit than their losses . And want to try again and again until the site closed.
I'm never tried Double or same like Ponzi schemes , just don't want to risk my money to wrong and dummy places.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:32:17 AM

Cool

yes it seems they only wish of luck, because they are unlikely to put a lot of money for it.
are also the only ones who dare to take risks. like gambling has a high risk, but there is always a luck to get.
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:34:47 AM

If you want to double your bitcoin or to earn bitcoin trading is the best for me,,
gambling is the best also to double or to triple your bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:34:53 AM

Trading is the only way to double your coins, but before you enter into it you should make sure that you are aware about the market and latest trends related to it.

Learning those things is not really that hard, anyone can learn how to do trading if he is really interested in it, all you will have to do is to read some articles about trading altcoins and then watch some news about the markets and you are good to go.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:37:00 AM

We should not think about doubling the bitcoins because bitcoin is also money and how can you double your money,yes you can but initially we should think only about achieving some from with those bitcoins and then with out work and luck it make be possible to achieve great profit from them or even double them.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:51:22 AM

Not possible in the least unless you want to be scammed out of your bitcoin. Undecided
It's possible if his going to do gambling activities and if he have luck and skills to do that then he can possibility double his bitcoin that fast and if not of  course his going to regret because he wasted his money to gambling where there's no guarantee of winning and if he are going to invest then goodluck too.

It would be a better choice to not to depend on gambling to double your coins, the probability of loosing would be definitely higher then winning and its not possible to be lucky every time.
That's good on not depending your self on gambling even you can easily double your coins there because there's no guarantee of winning where we can surely win every time we bet and for sure i am good in trading too where ican slowly grow my money there.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: