Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Those who held QORA in etherdelta, so what's going to happen to their coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

What are you talking about?
Qora is not and was never an ERC 20 token on ethereum network.

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

where to buy? Grin
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

My mistake, I confused it with Openledger

https://openledger.io/market/QORA_BTC

Still the question is what will happen with those QORA on openledger?
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

My mistake, I confused it with Openledger

https://openledger.io/market/QORA_BTC

Still the question is what will happen with those QORA on openledger?

There has been no official reply from Ronny @ OpenLedger regarding the coins there, but I have attempted to get an explanation. At this point I am considering putting a date on the availability to remove coins, or an option of a buyout if for whatever reason they cannot be removed. We shall see what happens it's up to Ronny.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bonevays

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

Mind-boggling project! Wasn't the ICO supposed to deliver Social Network, Names, Polls etc, and instead delivered abandoned websites? Considering people are not sure BCH will survive, one has to wonder about the sanity of people who post here Smiley
Paul33

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

If anyone has interest in selling qora at one satoshi I’m a buyer
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

If anyone has interest in selling qora at one satoshi I’m a buyer
Lol, 1 satoshi. I don't think there are guys who readily to sell Qora at 1 satoshi for you.
Of course, you can keep up your hope, but I don't think your hopelessly buy orders will be filled up.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Mind-boggling project! Wasn't the ICO supposed to deliver Social Network, Names, Polls etc, and instead delivered abandoned websites? Considering people are not sure BCH will survive, one has to wonder about the sanity of people who post here Smiley

Well, seeing as BCH is total garbage... there's a bit of a difference.

Myself and my team was NOT part of the initial ICO, in fact I only bought my first coins at polo delist.

We have picked up the TECH. Next you will see what we make of it.

Yes, development takes time. But don't worry. Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

There are a few unresolved 'issues' in regards to existing QORA coins, and what to do there... as there have been many coins lost, locked in exchanges, stolen, etc... over the turbulent life of QORA. So we have a few remaining 'hurdles' to jump in that regard, and will need to finalize a solid idea for the future there.

It would be nice if you would disclose the possible options that are being discussed, then the community could join the discussion.

My idea of how an option could look like.
There are twice as many tokens for Q2 as for Q1. One half is reserved for the previous token holders of Q1 (swap) and the other half can be sold by the ICO. The swap could be 6 or 12 months, for example. All unclaimed tokens will then be handed over to the development/marketing/project fund.
yueyixian

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

There are a few unresolved 'issues' in regards to existing QORA coins, and what to do there... as there have been many coins lost, locked in exchanges, stolen, etc... over the turbulent life of QORA. So we have a few remaining 'hurdles' to jump in that regard, and will need to finalize a solid idea for the future there.

It would be nice if you would disclose the possible options that are being discussed, then the community could join the discussion.

There are twice as many tokens for Q2 as for Q1. One half is reserved for the previous token holders of Q1 (swap) and the other half can be sold by the ICO. The swap could be 6 or 12 months, for example. All unclaimed tokens will then be handed over to the development/marketing/project fund.

Is it too much? Cry
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

Is it too much? Cry

Well, it's not the responsibility of the project to take care of coins that have been lost or are no longer accessible by not withdrawing them from exchanges. If crypto projects had to worry about such things, there wouldn't be any progress because they just have to take care of such shortcomings. That's why I would argue for a hard cut.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:40:27 PM
Merited by tyz (1)

Is it too much? Cry

Well, it's not the responsibility of the project to take care of coins that have been lost or are no longer accessible by not withdrawing them from exchanges. If crypto projects had to worry about such things, there wouldn't be any progress because they just have to take care of such shortcomings. That's why I would argue for a hard cut.

I'm sure I have posted this before, but it seems not everyone has seen it...

THERE WILL BE NO SWAP FROM QORA TO ANYTHING.

We have decided instead to utilize the existing platform to create the 'exchange' that will then play a huge role in everything else QORA core code is utilized for. Thus giving value to existing QORA.

The next generation of QORA, will not be QORA per se. IT will be a new project, focused on social media utilizing a bunch of new ideas.

Existing QORA will be powered by liquidity on the markets of the 'trade portal' or 'DEX' if you want to think of it that way. Therefore it will have its own value unrelated to the next platform we build from the core code.

Gen 2 code will be used for BOTH QORA, and the next platform built from it. (Along with about 4 others that we have already been in talks with multiple clients about creating. One of which has already launched.)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
sigma2543

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

Polo just closed withdraws forever

DOTCoin
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

Polo just closed withdraws forever

Did you get a message from them telling you that, or have they made a new policy announcement somewhere?
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

We have decided instead to utilize the existing platform to create the 'exchange' that will then play a huge role in everything else QORA core code is utilized for. Thus giving value to existing QORA......

I like the idea of proceeding without swap.

But would you mind to disclose more about how the plan will give good value to existing Qora?

If Qora core code will be utilized for a wide range of applications, existing Qora will then play a role in everything ELSE. It will imply a narrow range of applications for existing Qora itself, correct?

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:25:57 PM

where to buy? Grin
I've been wondering too. Anyone know where to find reliable wallets? There were rumors of swap, has this been confirmed?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:09:48 PM

We have decided instead to utilize the existing platform to create the 'exchange' that will then play a huge role in everything else QORA core code is utilized for. Thus giving value to existing QORA......

I like the idea of proceeding without swap.

But would you mind to disclose more about how the plan will give good value to existing Qora?

If Qora core code will be utilized for a wide range of applications, existing Qora will then play a role in everything ELSE. It will imply a narrow range of applications for existing Qora itself, correct?

Yes, there will be many value-adding propositions, the main one being the turning of QORA into a decentralized trade portal. This portal will be utilized for any QORA/BTC trades, as well as trades to QORA asset, and any QORE (QORA's Gen 2 codebase nickname) clones (of which there are already multiple planned, and 1 running.

Therefore, the trade portal will be a huge value prop for QORA existing coins. The trade fees as well as the network fees for any transaction on the QORA network, will be given to the people running the chain, via a new algorithm implemented in Gen 2 QORA, called 'Proof Of Liquidity'.

With Proof Of Liquidity, the higher and larger the order on the books, the larger the user's 'weight' for obtaining of the fees on the network and the fees from exchanges.

ANN - Updates all around!

There have been many changes to QORA over the last few months, in terms of the direction. We are now fully firm in the decisions that...

-THERE WILL BE NO SWAP - Existing QORA will be given value through becoming an 'exchange' (Qortal - Decentralized cross-chain trade portal) - This portal will have BTC/QORA pairs to start, other BTC clone coins added, as well as QORA assets, and all QORA clone projects created making use of this portal, all providing value to the existing coin.

-The Generation 2 core is 'complete' and will be implemented into QORA in a timeframe soon, once a bit more communication with cat has taken place to this point.

The decision now needs to be made in regard to the existing coin cap, and whether to increase it in the hard  fork to Gen 2 codebase.

-The idea in support of this, would be that there are many coins that were lost when exchanges de-listed, etc... and people thought that QORA was dead. Various reasons, same result, much less QORA that is actually accessible.

-Open to ideas and suggestions here, in regard to the above, and whether an increase of the cap is something we would like to see, and with that implementation of Proof Of Liquidity, and re-implementation of new coins coming into circulation in QORA's ecosystem.

Also, the decision on what to do regarding OpenLedger and the coins there... needs to be made.

-Since we have had no word officially from OpenLedger, we must make up our minds on whether to give them a timeframe with which to allow users to withdrawal their coins from the platform, and/or to disallow them completely, and/or allow the people holding the QORA assets on BTS a chance to get credit somehow on Gen 2 hardfork.

Also, I am working on a new website for QORA, that includes both the direction and the ideas that will be implemented in the upcoming fork over to Gen 2 codebase. After this, I will re-do the ANN, etc.

There will be the creation of a NEW QORA-based project, as well. This project will be the one focused on Social Media, and communications, etc...

The reason for this is that the existing QORA being mined out and having issues with exchanges keeping coins, etc, makes it very difficult to utilize for the new intended purposes... therefore giving it value by creating an 'exchange' with it, then funneling all trades from all clones and assets and BTC pairs to that 'exchange' seems the most logical way forward for the existing coin. Then, creating another project utilizing all of the new ideas and functionality that comes along with the new codebase plus many many hours of coming up with the concepts and how they will function, is simply what we think is the best option.

We are, of course, open to suggestions, as NO ONE OWNS QORA. We are simply the team helping the development, and remind you that WE WERE NOT PART OF THE INITIAL ICO at all. Therefore we have not made ANYTHING from our work, and I myself have put countless hours and 120+ thousand USD into the platform. All without expectation of anyone to give me anything. I simply believe in the platform, and am excited to see both the trade portal, and the communications/social media/community platform creation and use.

2019 should be a very exciting year for everyone involved with QORA, or any clone that comes from the QORA codebase. A tremendous amount of effort has gone into this, and we're soon to see the fruits of our labor, and the fruits for those who have waited and kept up on the situation. Here's to a great year!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:12:20 PM

where to buy? Grin
I've been wondering too. Anyone know where to find reliable wallets? There were rumors of swap, has this been confirmed?

As far as where to buy, the only way to do this right now that is reliable and REAL, is to do so OTC. There is a trade channel in the discord server - https://discord.gg/xcW4Ngp

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:44:55 PM

<snip>
Nice post! Informative, giving an overview of where we are, what we need and what needs consideration. Awesome!
Regarding the supply: of course some is lost, maybe even quite a bit. But there's still holders from early on who hold since years. I wouldn't dilute their supply by changing the amount, but better leave it as-is. The supply will get distributed again once the new QORA gains traction, and I think it would only be fair to consider the now smaller supply kind of a reward for those who believed in the project all the time, 2 years after the delisting. Smiley

where to buy? Grin

As far as where to buy, the only way to do this right now that is reliable and REAL, is to do so OTC. There is a trade channel in the discord server - https://discord.gg/xcW4Ngp
As Crowe said: if anyone wants to buy a few, there are people in the channel who are willing to sell some. I also have a few coins left for selling, just ask in the trading channel on Discord. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: