Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:16:45 PM
Merited by tyz (1)

It is official 1/1/2020 is the date.
I hope somebody still reads this, but the launch and burn date was delayed for another month. So you have at least until 2020/01/31 to mint. Crowetic already confirmed this in a private message with me, but I assume he'll confirm it here publicly, too. Not sure when he's back online.

Edit: the discord has an official announcement:
Quote from: crowetic@2019/12/24
crowetic24.12.2019
@here - I will be doing an official announcement on the push of the launch, but we have all decided that the 01.01.2020 date is too hectic with holidays and everything else. So we are going to instead use 02.02.2020 (which is arguably a cooler number anyway.) We cannot rush the launch and building of the devices perfectly if we want this to be successful. Therefore we have made the decision to give us just one more month to iron everything out perfectly. We also have a new new ideas we are looking to implement into the platform. This should also give us plenty of time to ensure we have at least a base level version of the portal in at launch as well. I apologize for the push twice, but that is why I don't like putting dates on things, this type of custom work only gets finished when it is finished. There is no way to say with 100% certainty that everything will be completed (especially given all the various aspects from software to hardware development, in multiple countries and timezones...) at a specific date... That being said... 02.02.2020 should be able to be accomplished with no problem.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rob77sk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:46:49 AM

4 days past 02.02.2020 and still no update ?   Wink
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 08:01:26 AM

I read it is pushed back but set for 2-20, we will have to be patient. Better that they get squared away than ship out something you have to do extra steps later.
rob77sk

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:07:26 PM

well... if a "good looking" release date is more important than the product then i think we'll have to wait til 22.2.2022 or even better... 2 centuries after that... 22.2.2222 that would be the ultimate release date.

no communication, no updates... this is bullshit.. and even if it isn't, then the result will be a ton of crap anyways Smiley

notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 03:18:30 AM

What is the official launch date? What is the deadline for burn?
rob77sk

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 02:05:50 PM

March the 15th. 2020 and still not even a sign of activity Wink i wouldn't be suprised if qora would get listed on some exchange  Grin Grin after so many of uzs burned the coins that could be profitable for someone  Grin Grin Grin Grin
kianchai

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 02:56:56 AM

Any update for working Qora Node list? My wallet have no connection.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 11:16:41 PM

March the 15th. 2020 and still not even a sign of activity Wink i wouldn't be suprised if qora would get listed on some exchange  Grin Grin after so many of uzs burned the coins that could be profitable for someone  Grin Grin Grin Grin
All kinds of things are going on, looks like the Devices were delayed but they came up with a perfect new concept... You can Level your account prior to Genesis. You can test the network and Mint coin that will be zeroed during Genesis but keeping the levels. Allowing to wait for the devices to show up, and also until they are 100% confident major bugs have been squashed. Looks like they found a few major issues and within days of finding they had them fixed. Very Impressive development! I will wait another year with no complaints due to the fact that they allow you to level UP and gain more coin during genesis. It is really a smart way to launch and this also allows more people to get involved and also Burn Qora.
urhgaclax

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:59:41 PM

How do we get the seed from the old Qora wallet?

I've tried

[COMMAND] GET wallet/seed

and

[COMMAND] GET addresses/seed/<address>

but only get

[RESULT] {
  "@type":"long",
  "value":7
}
kokaloxy

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 10:31:20 AM

I  have qora on Poloniex and it's disabled, I can't withdraw. What should I do? Thank you.
kianchai

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:45:14 PM

Qora software download :

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases

active peers :

Edit peers.json file to add active peers.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 09:15:40 AM

How do we get the seed from the old Qora wallet?

I've tried

[COMMAND] GET wallet/seed

and

[COMMAND] GET addresses/seed/<address>

but only get

[RESULT] {
  "@type":"long",
  "value":7
}

If your address is QYbNCSCMGwXcdVoPd6CPZNS5DiiJ7K6JqK, to find out your Qora address seed
you would paste this into your browser: http://127.0.0.1:9085/addresses/seed/QYbNCSCMGwXcdVoPd6CPZNS5DiiJ7K6JqK
Don't use "localhost" as it seems old qora client can't handle IPv6/dual-stack.
Don't use the qora client's console as it has a bug if your seed starts with a digit

Of course you need the QORA client running and synced. There may be a dialog pop up that you need to click Yes to continue.

Also, If you're running Windows, then you can try this:
1. open a command prompt, e.g. by pressing Windows key  & 'R' then typing "cmd", might also work in PowerShell
2. type in this command: bitsadmin /transfer myDownloadJob /download /priority normal http://127.0.0.1:9085/addresses/seed/QYbNCSCMGwXcdVoPd6CPZNS5DiiJ7K6JqK %USERPROFILE%\Downloads\my-address-seed.txt
Obviously replace QYbNCSCMGwXcdVoPd6CPZNS5DiiJ7K6JqK with your own qora address
and you can replace %USERPROFILE%\Downloads\my-address-seed.txt with somewhere else to save the seed, e.g. C:\ if you don't want to save it into your "Downloads" folder
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:11:03 AM

I  have qora on Poloniex and it's disabled, I can't withdraw. What should I do? Thank you.

The same here. Can anyone help us please how to burn our qora that is trapped at poloniex?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:44:57 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2020, 09:41:42 AM by tyz

I  have qora on Poloniex and it's disabled, I can't withdraw. What should I do? Thank you.

The same here. Can anyone help us please how to burn our qora that is trapped at poloniex?

This has been discussed several times here. Just use the search.

Since your Qora are literally trapped on Poloniex since years you can not do anything at the moment. You can only hope that Poloniex will support Qora withdrawal when the new chain is created and that the Qora team will make an exception for those who have balance on Polo to burn them later on and to get new balance on the new chain. I don't see any other possibility.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 04:08:50 PM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- The time is drawing near, BURN your QORA to get access to the QORT blockchain transition.

That's right everyone, we are now within 30 days of the official launch of the QORT (qortal) blockchain!

In order for the transition to the new chain to be as seamless as possible, and in order for it to be totally decentralized, everyone who plans to move over to the new chain, must BURN their QORA. We will take everyone who burns into consideration on the new chain, by implementing them into the genesis block of the new chain.

The genesis block will contain the details of every account that burns coins, and the amount of coins they burned.

On the new chain, those records will be used to distribute the QORA asset on the QORT chain.

The QORA asset will then entitle the accounts to a 250:1 exchange of QORA:QORT (I.E. if you burn 1000 QORA, you will be given a max of 4 QORT, distrubuted every block, with 25% of the block rewards of QORT.)

Regardless of being a minter or not, the people who burn QORA, will obtain a piece of every block's reward.

The launch of QORT is currently scheduled for December 1, 2019

We wanted people to have at least 3-4 weeks to be made aware of the fact that the burn is necessary, find the information on one of the QORA information locations, get their wallet set up, and make the burn transaction. Thus, here is the announcement!

-Details-

In order to BURN your QORA, you must send to the genesis address on QORA (which you can see from checking the block 1 block generator here http://node5.qora.org/index/blockexplorer.html?block=1

SEND YOUR COIN TO - QfGMeDQQUQePMpAmfLBJzgqyrM35RWxHGD

Hello again!

Been a while, I know... I've been very active in Discord, and with the dev team, building out what we have now for Qortal.

At the moment, we're not really putting too much information out publicly, outside of our communities... But things are going VERY WELL.

Those of you who have been following along, realize how well things are going, as you see the development progress first hand!

We have already done another world first (as far as we're aware, anyway...) with the FIRST APP of QORTAL, 'Q-Chat'!

Q-Chat is a DECENTRALIZED, blockchain-based, INSTANT, FREE chat platform, built directly inside the Qortal UI.

it utilizes a memory-based PoW algorithm, to send FREE MESSAGES on the blockchain, with a totally new tx type meant to be 'temporary, only lasting for 24 hours.

Essentially, you might think of this sorta like 'wickr' of the blockchain. Except, without the central servers, and powered by a PoW algorithm that works about the same on any device.

We are REALLY EXCITED to be as far as  we are into the first phase of the launch, and ARE FINISHING UP THE TRADE PORTAL NOW.

This leads me to the reason I came here to post today... QORA FINAL BURN DATE - JUNE 6, 2020

We realize that we have changed the date a few times, but that was only because people had pushed me to set a launch date when I didn't really want to, as I knew that it probably wouldn't be exact... as this is how totally new prototype development goes...

Regardless, I set dates (that were missed)...

Now, however, I am certain we are VERY CLOSE to pushing Genesis of Qortal, at which time there will be NO MORE RESETS of the chain, and there will be NO GOING BACK.

With as much confidence as I have now, I am able to firmly say... JUNE 6th is the LAST DATE to BURN QORA!

On with the future! On with Qortal!

(we have literally nothing left of the original QORA codebase anymore. The only thing we have now is the ability to translate seeds into QORA-speak, so that we can import QORA address seeds on Qortal. Qortal project is BRAND NEW and COMPLETELY CUSTOM, and I am extremely excited for everyone to see and experience it. It is my great pleasure to have worked with the team that built it over the last 6+ years, and my honor to bring this platform to the world, and be so active in the design and conceptualization of it. I believe wholeheartedly that this project will be MASSIVE, and that anyone who gets involved in it will be EXTREMELY HAPPY they did!)

The new concepts make way for a TRULY FAIR SYSTEM, controlled by vote of EVERYONE, with that vote weight being only reliant upon the INPUT they have put towards MAKING THE SYSTEM BETTER. Minters, can mint on ANY device, down to a tiny ARM computer, a phone, etc... the same as they could on any larger more powerful machine. We have alleviated the 'focus on money' that drives mining, and staking... leaving only a truly fair and honest system, with a focus of a community directed future.

With a blockchain that runs on a SQL database, we can easily support applications utilizing the chain, or a separate 'asset chain' that is launched by any person/group wishing to, with its own set of 'rules' goverened by the 'groups' system on the chain.

The groups system can allow a set group, with admins, decide upon the future of the asset chain and hence db for the application. With a transaction that is controlled by a certain percentage of the group approval, there is no limit to the potential for Qortal to grow.

The only chain in the world built the way it is, with the features it has, and the only chain in the world to launch with a hardware device specific to it, built from scratch with completely new concepts... Qortal is going to MAKE WAVES in the space, for SURE.

If anyone hasn't joined the discord - you should! - https://qortal.org has a link at the top.

Qortal's website also has a blog that I have been doing my best to maintain, but with the speed at which development is taking place now, it is sometimes difficult for me to keep up with everything. So I haven't posted nearly as much as I likely should have... but I am doing my best to post about important things as they take place.

Anyway, just wanted you all to know about the BURN DATE, and the STATE of DEVELOPMENT of QORTAL!

I sincerely hope everyone is as excited as I am, about Qortal Genesis!

We look forward to seeing you all in the Discord, talk soon!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
dgmon

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 10:36:01 AM

Where can I re-find the QORA light desktop wallet?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 11:53:18 AM

Thanks for the update, Crowetic! I am very curious about what comes with the project soon after waiting years to see Qora/Qortal's resurrection of the dead Smiley

The sentence irritates me a bit. Aren't almost all blockchains based on an SQL or relational database?
With a blockchain that runs on a SQL database, we can easily support applications utilizing the chain, or a separate 'asset chain' that is launched by any person/group wishing to, with its own set of 'rules' goverened by the 'groups' system on the chain.
shlsumy

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 12:53:24 PM

we need official blockexplorer

reason:

some month ago i ming in fork network

so we have to chek our burn, if it in rigth net
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 10:13:34 PM
Merited by tyz (2)

The sentence irritates me a bit. Aren't almost all blockchains based on an SQL or relational database?
[/quote]

Sure, but other Crypto has a rigid structure. You can Parse the data for BTC into an open source SQL but it will only reflect what each static block represents. That is a limitation utilizing the foundation of any crypto built this way, as a clone is stuck with the parameters of the way it stores its data.

Qortal is not a Clone of anything, not even Qora. Qortal is built from scratch by a CAT with some very sharp claws!

The database for Qortal is SQL and open to all applications to utilize. So you have a base that embeds the Crypto portion and a hash link to an open structure to build on top of for any application to be made. Qortal states this is Phase 3, but the framework is there inside HSQLDB. The devs had it up to 7Million rows as a test but lowered it due to blockchain size. Although, this means that an App may utilize this function locally and store data off chain but link to a hash on chain to verify and secure the data.

If your website is stored locally and references hash on the chain it can not be hacked to change any App that you serve. Couple this with encryption and the database you serve locally is also secure. Unhackable content! The framework would be an App that is downloaded so only TX needs to be sent and no personal data goes across the internet to top it off. Host stores locally and client stores locally TX back and forth on Chain.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 07:31:50 PM
Merited by tyz (3)

Thanks for the update, Crowetic! I am very curious about what comes with the project soon after waiting years to see Qora/Qortal's resurrection of the dead Smiley

Thank you... also, so you know, there is NOTHING of the original QORA left, as of 2 weeks ago, we have removed every bit of it, other than the ability to read the broken hash required to get the QORA public keys so we can import and show QORA addresses into Qortal... from Qortal.

We have literally written EVERYTHING from scratch. That might be part of the reason the project took a while to come to fruition.

Also, as far as the db... no... the other databases are NOT like ours. We literally use a SQL db... I know no other blockchain that uses one. If you do, then I am mistaken, however... our chain is much more flexible and able to adapt, we are not 'stuck' to any one thing, like a mining algo. The chain can be updated on the fly by vote of the community followed by submission and approval of the developer group on-chain. With a specialized transaction.

I have plans to allow the creation of assets with their own chains that can be used directly to power applications.

You will see what I mean if you take a look at what we have already.

We have reset the testnet chain, and I posted about it on the blog http://qortal.org.

We are keeping everything pretty quiet as far as public announcements, until we launch the auto-update on the mainnet that will push Genesis and start the forever chain on mainnet.

But if you are in the discord, you will see all the updates, or pay attention to the website's blog for the important updates I post there.

Within the next few days we will restart the testnet again, and I will update the download on the blog (we are not doing it on github for now since we are so actively changing things it is much easier to keep track of this way and allow us a bit more control over the releases until we hit Genesis. Of course the source code is always available, we just aren't allowing the UI to be installed locally until Genesis, since the mainnet chain and the testnet chain are currently incompatible with one another, but mainnet is running to allow people to gain in level for Genesis that will keep the level.

So right now we're a bit all over the place due to the pace at which we're adding new features that require hardforks, and the lack of the hardfork code currently available, since we believe at the moment that would be a waste of developer time.

I am FIRMLY to the point where I am VERY confident. I believe EVERYONE will love th platform, and find a ton of use cases for it. I am truly excited to get Genesis pushed, and allow the world a glimpse of what it is we've been building.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: