Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DC] Dark Clam |BOUNTY ->| We need more developers. | J-D wager |  (Read 25867 times)
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:49:23 AM

don`t get me wrong but is this coin dead already, theirs is no much talk about it, dark paper have been publish some have read it including me, people are waiting for the wallet, exchange and other updates, hiring a dev. or adding people to the project may get things going.
I guess ill change my signature to some signature campaing and the payments to do to the dev funding, i was just doubting if it wouldnt look too bad if i change it.
There is actually two coders willing to help but there is no main dev yet.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:28:57 AM

I would help you out for free, but my skills are an embarrassment in general..
You can always join the developement slack, eventually when devs gather you could learn better with "us".

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:07:01 PM

Still looking for developers, the dev-fund would get fairly big iif anyone serious shows interest.

allinbox

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:29:53 AM

Still looking for developers, the dev-fund would get fairly big iif anyone serious shows interest.

Just do it already ! The more time thats running through the less people will believe in your coin...

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:35:46 AM

may have to wait yeah looking for Dev, andu i think you should promote this DC Grin at least give legit infomation about DC
allinbox

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:51:37 AM

may have to wait yeah looking for Dev, andu i think you should promote this DC Grin at least give legit infomation about DC

I'd think the information on his official site are fine, just need to be done already. But a clear amount the dev would get might be good anyways.

andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:37:21 PM

I'd think the information on his official site are fine, just need to be done already. But a clear amount the dev would get might be good anyways.
We currently have 3 programmers that are not used to the javascript enviroment willing to help if anyone with wider knowledge join's us.
Right now i think i would raise a max of 5%* of the DC supply which is the base-pot, and slowly after i start getting some income ill keep donating BTC till someone shows up, it needs to be understood thats a big project and i already thinked about a couple more really cool features and all i've been told is that it could get a bit hard to do. I also planned to join a signature campaing to donate the funds but that would drastically lower the awarenes of DC wherever i posted.

Still looking for developers, the dev-fund would get fairly big if anyone serious shows interest.
By raising awareness while not having any progress people blames me that im just hyping it and offering nothing so i tought i should keep a low profile promoting it for while i either raise the funds myself or i manage to get us a developer by other ways.

* 5% of the suply is about 550k DC.

andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:23:42 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 12:25:50 PM by andulolika

Hi guys, i think its really the time for that dev-fund to start getting filled, if it does many good things will happen. Ps: Heat ON.
Edit: Devfund filled up.

Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:00:55 PM

Hi guys, i think its really the time for that dev-fund to start getting filled, if it does many good things will happen. Ps: Heat ON.

Maybe make a btc address just for that purpose? I think it has more use then setting up the fund in DC...
I still got hope this coin goes somewhere, someday Smiley
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:58:31 PM

Maybe make a btc address just for that purpose? I think it has more use then setting up the fund in DC...
I still got hope this coin goes somewhere, someday Smiley
Since it's an XCP address it can hold both BTC and DC or well any XCP asset.
The main dev is fine with the fund in DC as long as i know, and the fund for the main dev is topped. Any deposit from now will be held for future necesities

daxxog

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:32:24 PM

XCP Issue #775 has been closed. https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet/issues/775
Thus I was finally able to lock the XCP asset! https://counterpartychain.io/asset/DARKCLAM

Truth. Trust. Peace. Happiness.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:56:52 PM

XCP Issue #775 has been closed. https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet/issues/775
Thus I was finally able to lock the XCP asset! https://counterpartychain.io/asset/DARKCLAM

Truth. Trust. Peace. Happiness.
Halleluyah, thanks for that daxx Smiley.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 03:34:53 PM

I've got ~150k DC, if anyone is interested in acquiring them, PM.
highlonesome

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:35:45 PM

So what's the plan on how to transition from being an XCP asset?  Are you using the same list on the darkclam site to make a brand new genesis block, or is there gonna be some kind of exchange?  Asking cause I made a total noob mistake; I threw away the paper that had my 12 word passphrase on it.  I'd completely forgotten about it when I was tidying my desk drawers.  Oops.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:53:20 PM

So what's the plan on how to transition from being an XCP asset?  Are you using the same list on the darkclam site to make a brand new genesis block, or is there gonna be some kind of exchange?  Asking cause I made a total noob mistake; I threw away the paper that had my 12 word passphrase on it.  I'd completely forgotten about it when I was tidying my desk drawers.  Oops.
Sorry my phone is broken and I cannot check things properly thru the day. You are not the only one, probably you will be able to recover your funds if you have proof of ownership, I promise I'll come with news soon. Ah, shit happens, I've lost a bit myself with similar stuff.

highlonesome

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:15:36 PM

No worries!  Appreciate it, pretty sure I can find some proof.  My old jd account if nothing else.   Anyways, thanks for the quick reply!

Sorry my phone is broken and I cannot check things properly thru the day. You are not the only one, probably you will be able to recover your funds if you have proof of ownership, I promise I'll come with news soon. Ah, shit happens, I've lost a bit myself with similar stuff.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:27:33 PM

No worries!  Appreciate it, pretty sure I can find some proof.  My old jd account if nothing else.   Anyways, thanks for the quick reply!

I just seen that it wasn't big difference on the timing, yeah the jd account was my initial thinking too, we shall see.

SEABOND

Activity: 128

http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 10:33:51 PM

"darkclams will make you a better person. (maybe) ""
hehe ima get me some Roll Eyes

HASH2COINS The Best ASIC Friendly Scrypt Multipool, 0% FEE. Mine now @ http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:03:54 PM

You want to become a better person? Smiley

highlonesome

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:55:22 PM

Ha, I wish more people wanted that.

You want to become a better person? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print