Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

I didn't ever buy bitcoin. But with the current price for bitcoin I really regret that I didn't buy bitcoin on last August-September when the price dropped. I doubt we will ever see such price for bitcoin ever again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

I buy bitcoins because of the fact that you can make money with it and that you can use it all over the world too.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:35:19 PM

I bought some bitcoin because I want to earn through the internet to invest in some sites,
And to try buying some alt coin for trading and maybe try my luck at some gambling sites
Investing is like wasting your own money your going to put your money to that and then your like earnung fro m your own it takes months before you get all your invested back. Trading and buy and sell is good but invesment is a wrobg move i swear. Gambling is good as well just control your self not being hars on betting.
No brother, buying bitcoins is not a waste because I myself bought some 1.4 bitcoins in last year around november and then sold 1 bitcoins in late december and the benefit of this is that I was able to recover the money I invested with just selling 1 bitcoins and now the rest 0.4 I would gamble away or invest in the coins I find useful, so please dont call it useless !
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:38:45 PM

I buy bitcoins because of the fact that you can make money with it and that you can use it all over the world too.
This freedom bring me in this community because banks have too much hassle paypal and skrill not working for us and stuck for many years as now I hear this and join I am very happy to have this 
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

This freedom bring me in this community because banks have too much hassle paypal and skrill not working for us and stuck for many years as now I hear this and join I am very happy to have this 

I bought for my business AKN bitcoin bitcoin buy at a low price and I would sell back when the price rises bitcoin therein lies my advantage, I will do all it continuously until my bitcoin terrkumpul a lot but sometimes I waited a long time to sell again
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:08:37 AM

I didn't ever buy bitcoin. But with the current price for bitcoin I really regret that I didn't buy bitcoin on last August-September when the price dropped. I doubt we will ever see such price for bitcoin ever again.

Don't regret with you can just simply buy again as the price of bitcoin is falling nowadays, it is still not too late for buying. If you doubt that bitcoin will rise again, I know that bitcoin is going to increase and will reach again that price before the end of the year. But as of now, I will still wait for more movement and will decide if I will buy.

Correct, monitoring the  btc market huobi underlines this recent trend in bitcoin price fall.  As chinese market is the biggest bitcoin market/exchange  changes observed their are sured to be felt by rest of the bitcoin market as well.  Now a days Chinese govt is taking more n more interest in bitcoin exchanges[1]], there could be more uncertainty in coming days.

http://www.coindesk.com/chinas-central-bank-conduct-ongoing-bitcoin-exchange-visits/

It would be interesting to see how Chinese govt action affect the bitcoin market in coming future.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:04:49 PM

Don't regret with you can just simply buy again as the price of bitcoin is falling nowadays, it is still not too late for buying. If you doubt that bitcoin will rise again, I know that bitcoin is going to increase and will reach again that price before the end of the year. But as of now, I will still wait for more movement and will decide if I will buy.

Many people are shocked because of the decrease in bitcoins price cause they when its price is getting higher and hhigher in the past few months they had a fixed idea that it will keep increasing and increasing that $100-$200 will be the amount to be taken away in the current price .

But we should know that the price is still not stable so rather than selling when the price is low . We can just buy more since it will be quite affordable than the last price .

Same here I will just wait and watch cause it might get lower and I can gain more bitcoins when I buy .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

To buy online using bitcoins with less hassle at the same time to also send money with cost me a low fees and more faster than remittance center because we all know that remittance centers can cost you more fees and you have to wait maybe an hour for your transactions.
You got a little wrong bro because the question is how you buy bitcoins ?
And not how you spend your bitcoins. Anyways I personally buy bitcoins from localbitcoins and some traders there now have a good faith in me and they even accept paypal from me and paypal I can upload from bank in no time.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

I think about to buy bitcoin right now because my web wallet is good im thinking about e-loading station where we can buy loads using bitcoins and pay bills online using bitcoin too, If im going to create business regarding on this i can really make money. Not by investing or anything investing is my side line and i will focus on this tho.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

Bro it always happen with me also, I always think that I should buy bitcoins and for some reason I just keep thinking only and once the price jumps I regret and then again think of buying and actually this price hike gave me a little loss.

When the price was around 1200$ I bought around 0.33 bitcoins with my local currency and now I am quite upset, now I would gamble a little and try to make it 1 bitcoins or at least 0.5 bitcoins so I am not in loss if I sell the bitcoins right away.
mk3000

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

without access to a credit card I had to find a way to buy things online. started using btc and realized how amazing it is. now I hate fiat and want to use btc all the time Cheesy

Bitrated user: comoto3000.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 05:12:02 PM

without access to a credit card I had to find a way to buy things online. started using btc and realized how amazing it is. now I hate fiat and want to use btc all the time Cheesy
Same here. I can not use my debit card for overseas online purchase or fund transfer but Bitcoin helped me to do so now I can make online payment know I can easily fund my netller or skrill acount I'm also waiting for paypal to accept Bitcoin for funding wallet.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
GMPoison

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

Same here. I can not use my debit card for overseas online purchase or fund transfer but Bitcoin helped me to do so now I can make online payment know I can easily fund my netller or skrill acount I'm also waiting for paypal to accept Bitcoin for funding wallet.

And that's the way it should be.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

Nothing has late even now if you want to get the profit which every user got with the previous price rise then you can get by buying now as the price came down a little lower due to bulk sale of different investors but once again the price will increase when people will start once again to buy for further investment.
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:22:26 PM

Nothing has late even now if you want to get the profit which every user got with the previous price rise then you can get by buying now as the price came down a little lower due to bulk sale of different investors but once again the price will increase when people will start once again to buy for further investment.

I buy bitcoins because its profitable its simple but really true, you can make a lot of money with just holding it.
Johansson6

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:33:29 PM

I buy bitcoins because its profitable its simple but really true, you can make a lot of money with just holding it.

The most people are also doing it and I agree about it and I also do it to be honest because I think its logical.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:47:43 PM

no wonder many bitcoin users are an investor seeking profits by investing in bitcoin. yeah true so am. because bitcoin is really advantageous. so I bought it
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:48:59 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a good commodity as store of value. I buy bitcoin for saving it due to long term investment.
I like the idea of avoid inflation which the value keep growing over time, as I don't believe on fiat money to save my wealth.
Divide your wealth is a great planning just in case something bad happen in the future.
Patrikson

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:54:40 AM

no wonder many bitcoin users are an investor seeking profits by investing in bitcoin. yeah true so am. because bitcoin is really advantageous. so I bought it

We all want to make some money right and with the bitcoin this is easily possible by just investing so I think its smart to do too.
htqe933

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:57:48 AM

i buy bitcoin because i can make a lot of money with just holding it and sell it when the prices so high like now
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: