Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:39:30 PM

I mainly buy btc to trade altcoins
And to buy digital content to avoid having to pay a currency exchange fee
I wish you making good profit with it, though trading has been always been awesome. I mainly buy bitcoins to buy some digital items and coins which I hesitate to buy via real and boring currencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:32:30 AM

I buy bitcoin because I'd like to have something that I can trust in to perform. In both the short term, and the long term. In the short term there are a lot of price spikes, and in the long term the price will go up too.

So yeah, I buy bitcoin both as a long term investment and currency.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:11:19 PM

I buy bitcoin because I'd like to have something that I can trust in to perform. In both the short term, and the long term. In the short term there are a lot of price spikes, and in the long term the price will go up too.

So yeah, I buy bitcoin both as a long term investment and currency.

Interest, that's the main reason why I purchase bitcoin,  Interest to use it as daily monetary for digital goods, well if tangible stuff can be bought by my bitcoin why not.  Interest for profit, I see that holding bitcoin when you bought it low can give you profit.  Interest for trading, i love trading BTC to altcoin and vice versa Cheesy
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:23:20 PM

When the price of bitcoin goes down i will buy btc as many as i can ,cause after 1 weekyou can now sell it and make profit in an instant.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:35:31 PM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

First of all i like the idea of  bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies in general and im trying to support it as much as i can.But beside this i see bitcoin as a good profit opportunity and an interesting way to earn easy money.
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:23:41 PM

I Trade Bitcoins to Make Money as most of them Do.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:29:20 PM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?

for investing , and selling or buying stuff on internet. to do bussiness is yes , since bitcoin is annonymously
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:33:16 PM

buy bitcoin is a must today. bitcoin like gold. I invest in bitcoin more because I know bitcoin can provide greater profits in the future. strength and market share bitcoin so great.  Smiley
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:29:54 PM

buy bitcoin is a must today. bitcoin like gold. I invest in bitcoin more because I know bitcoin can provide greater profits in the future. strength and market share bitcoin so great.  Smiley

Bitcoin surely has a great future ahead but I think this is not the right time to buy as price is high now and we don't know what will be the price in future, its better to wait for price drop to buy bitcoins.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:30:04 PM

I only buy Bitcoins to use them as an investment so that I can make more money i the future. I am waiting for the price in the future to be high as ever so that I can make much money.
Ok nice idea and a valid reason to buy and stock bitcoins but mate why not spend and let the network be more active, I mean like try the small gambling sites and games, you will have fun too Smiley . I mainly buy bitcoins to gamble with them.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:34:36 PM

One reason why i buy bitcoins is that i just like to have them, it's like money saving, when i very need money i sell bitcoin or two

And since i buy them when their price is very small, i even earn some money so we can say thst i buy bitcoins to earn more money too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:37:38 PM

One reason why i buy bitcoins is that i just like to have them, it's like money saving, when i very need money i sell bitcoin or two

And since i buy them when their price is very small, i even earn some money so we can say thst i buy bitcoins to earn more money too

That's the right thing to do, we all want to earn good money from bitcoin in future and we are pretty sure that price will be too high in future and this is the best time to buy some coins.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:40:32 AM

Bitcoin surely has a great future ahead but I think this is not the right time to buy as price is high now and we don't know what will be the price in future, its better to wait for price drop to buy bitcoins.
Yeah the price is high as of now but we are not forced to buy a whole bitcoin we can buy like 1/2 or 1/4 of bitcoin and just like what other users do, just hold our coins and wait for the right time and then sell our coins. I think i will my coins if the price reach $900-1k so i will get a $300-400 profit because i buy my bitcoin at the price of $600 Cheesy.
Vannterson

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:05:22 AM

People is buying Bitcoin because you already can see now that there will be more people that is going to have some profit with Bitcoin later and they want also to try a new payment method.
And that should be really nice but of course it is hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with the value of Bitcoin.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:15:20 AM

Yeah the price is high as of now but we are not forced to buy a whole bitcoin we can buy like 1/2 or 1/4 of bitcoin and just like what other users do, just hold our coins and wait for the right time and then sell our coins. I think i will my coins if the price reach $900-1k so i will get a $300-400 profit because i buy my bitcoin at the price of $600 Cheesy.
That's good that you will make good profits if it reaches there, but I think you were late in buying, I bought when the price was $250, so I am already into huge profits  Wink
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:50:33 PM

That's good that you will make good profits if it reaches there, but I think you were late in buying, I bought when the price was $250, so I am already into huge profits  Wink
The main reason for the most people that is buying Bitcoin is that they want to earn some profit with it and that is quite logic and that is nice.
But of course it is hard to know what will happen and you have also to buy it at the nice moment.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:57:44 PM

Bitcoin as a digital currency has given assured return back with high profit.
It also experience price fluctuations which make the bitcoin earning
more enthusiastic.
if you want a refund bitcoin which produce before you buy you should analyze the price first, and it requires special skills, but I also sometimes buy them because they feel the price will soon rise

We buy because we have faith that the price will rise in future, sometimes it works or sometimes you need to wait too long for price rise, I think its worth to wait for.
I believe so that people buy bitcoin for a particular reason which may apply to anyone. This will include the rising value of bitcoin that will encourage more buyers and sellers to have a better business than any other aspect. The preferences of the people around that will lead and take them into a brighter future for their family. It will allow them to have bitcoin holder get a greatest value that ever had and be richer. Some also think that being secure is a must of being ready whatever happens in the future.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:18:16 PM

The main reason for the most people that is buying Bitcoin is that they want to earn some profit with it and that is quite logic and that is nice.
But of course it is hard to know what will happen and you have also to buy it at the nice moment.

If you get more greedy then it will be surely a problem for you, but if you sell at the right time then you will enjoy profits, I sold when price touched $780 and I really don't regret for it.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:29:36 PM

I think that buying bitcoins nowdays is very expenicve, so better to wait when price will drop after halving and then buying can be profitalbe.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:59:54 PM

I buy bitcoins because I sometimes spend them on goods all over this forum, of course its not only for spending because the bitcoin is also profitable by simply holding so that is also a reason why.

There are good deals here on the forum. The miners are priced good, but overall I do my shopping in webshops that accept bitcoins.
Now the price is very high it feels you get extra value for your money, which you do.

It's almost like you are buying with a 50% discount, if you bought early.
Exactly what I do, I buy bitcoins when I see price increasing and then just wait until I get the desired price, let me show you an example. I wanted to buy a mobile which costs 100$ , now I have 66$ in my purse I will simply buy bitcoins and wait for a 1.5x price increase Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: