Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

hire some bitches for  Grin
Bitches are not worth for our bitcoins you must spend it with other thing like buying some stuff for yourself or hold it and wait for the price to become $5,000. Welcome  Grin

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Mario274

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:56:38 PM

Bitches are not worth for our bitcoins you must spend it with other thing like buying some stuff for yourself or hold it and wait for the price to become $5,000. Welcome  Grin

Yes, you are absolutely right. No need to spend Bitcoins for stupid things.
I use Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and wait until the price will be high
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right. No need to spend Bitcoins for stupid things.
I use Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and wait until the price will be high

Well, the man that spent his 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas does not look like a stupid person, he just was not a visionary. At least what a good bitch can offer you may be worth more than a simple pizza (and at a much cheaper price).  Grin
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:31:18 AM

Not everyone having Bitcoin buys Bitcoin. I never bought a single satoshi (excluding exchanges I used sometimes). I usually earn them.
Basic purpose why I take payments in Bitcoin, I now get around 98-99% of my amount to my Bank when compared to 80-85% from Paypal and Payza.
Moreover, it is easy to send/receive payments in Bitcoin.
Just like me. I haven't bought any coins, because I never had any fiat left to spend. All my coins were earned on this little forum and it makes me feel safe and calm. I never held the profits from my coins in my grasp and if bitcoin ever dies It won't destroy me financially. I'd like to get paid at least 50% in bitcoin, but my bills consume almost 100% of my monthly income, so for now it's impossible.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:12:01 AM

i buy bitcoin because i can make a lot of money with just holding it and sell it when the prices so high like now
Yes people and me buy bitcoin because can make a lot of money. By holding it and investing to other ways to grow our bitcoin.
Buy bitcoin when the price is low and then wait to increase the price and then sell it to make profit. You can also buy bitcoin to invest like trading buy an altcoin with low price and wait the price to increase and sell. And many more like playing gambling .
There are people who buy for speculation and profit, but not all individuals use Bitcoin just for it. Many people use the cryptocurrency because it is possible to save money in a more decentralized way, with a high level of security, provided that the necessary measures are taken.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:21:05 AM

For now bitcoins are still treated by most people as speculative and investment tool. Some still believe that bitcoin price will reach 'the moon' value oneday.
But also it can be good instrument to send funds from country to country with minimal fee.

That is normal, smart people will get the advantage of bitcoin volatility. I am sure that most of people buy bitcoin as investment and business. I personaly buy bitcoin as an investment.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

Purely for an investment though I would like to spend them on things in the future. Hopefully more places accept them worldwide so you can pay for things on your holidays. I think it's quite easy to make money on bitcoins especially with the fluctuations and the upcoming halving so now is definitely a good time to buy.
Investing is the best reason to buy bitcoin. And it is also easy to manage and easy to use in transaction. Aside from that we all know that the value of bitcoin change/increase everyday. It just depends to us on how we manage bitcoin.
Of course, the reason why we buy bitcoin is because it is a big investment, since the price of the bitcoin keeps on rising we always get a profit out of it, buying bitcoin is not just about investment it is also a safe way to store your money, an easier way to use money on the internet without having to compromise your personal data.
anavuajna

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

Purely for an investment though I would like to spend them on things in the future. Hopefully more places accept them worldwide so you can pay for things on your holidays. I think it's quite easy to make money on bitcoins especially with the fluctuations and the upcoming halving so now is definitely a good time to buy.
Investing is the best reason to buy bitcoin. And it is also easy to manage and easy to use in transaction. Aside from that we all know that the value of bitcoin change/increase everyday. It just depends to us on how we manage bitcoin.
Of course, the reason why we buy bitcoin is because it is a big investment, since the price of the bitcoin keeps on rising we always get a profit out of it, buying bitcoin is not just about investment it is also a safe way to store your money, an easier way to use money on the internet without having to compromise your personal data.

I also think that to keep their savings in Bitcoins very profitable because they are not subject to inflation. Also, do not need anyone explains where you income. It is very convenient
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:10:43 AM

I personally buy Bitcoin because I think I can understand the majority of what is happening with the community, and how Bitcoin works. I can see its potential it's only logical that the price will go up. There is such a big community, there is almost no possibility the price will drop below $700, because that's how much it costs to make a coin.
I am also sure that the price will now no more decrease to down and that is why I have started to increase my bitcoins by buying now and I am sure that in the future I will once again get a good profit when the price will once again increase.

Only that reason behind it, to buy the bitcoins. Otherwise why everyone buy it? Because buy in a low price and sell in a high price, main reason to buy the bitcoin only that. And for me, it is really useful way, because i bought my bitcoin in a lowest price and recently when i sell them, it give me a good profit.   
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:21:53 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
Some bitcoin users buy bitcoin for investment / business only.but most of bitcoin users buy bitcoin because of speculation. They believe that bitcoin can go further after years ,and they might get big profit when they hold and save bitcoins for a long time. Speculators can dictate the price i guess.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:22:49 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
Some bitcoin users buy bitcoin for investment / business only.but most of bitcoin users buy bitcoin because of speculation. They believe that bitcoin can go further after years ,and they might get big profit when they hold and save bitcoins for a long time. Speculators can dictate the price i guess.
Probably they knew that bitcoin give them more profit than paper money and they are sure that all people will prefer to use bitcoin, than it will get more mass adoption then the price will rise. So they ( including me ) buy bitcoin for an investment.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:29:11 AM

Of course speculation is one of my reasons for buying Bitcoins but not entirely for speculative purposes but in its usage to buy goods and services and transact global transactions at a very low or negligible fees.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:05:01 AM

Bitcoin seems to have varying price, which is not found with other currencies. Even for just holding within the wallet the variation happening in relation to time benefits us. For this reason I used to buy bitcoin often with the small amount that I can afford expecting the small saving to help for big deeds in the future.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

Bitcoin seems to have varying price, which is not found with other currencies. Even for just holding within the wallet the variation happening in relation to time benefits us. For this reason I used to buy bitcoin often with the small amount that I can afford expecting the small saving to help for big deeds in the future.
Similarly, bitcoin is a long term investment currency. We earn and lose our money through its rate, as its rate goes up and down rapidly. If you are going hold bitcoin, its also risky as the votality is possible because anytime, holders can sell their stocks which may cost huge impact to bitcoin's market. Indeedly, holding bitcoin is risky, yet can be profitable. It is a matter of strategy on how would you earn from its rate.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

my main purpose to buy bitcoin is that i think it is the best investment..... the way it is growing it price this will attract many organizers to invest in it.....
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:30:53 PM

Similarly, bitcoin is a long term investment currency. We earn and lose our money through its rate, as its rate goes up and down rapidly. If you are going hold bitcoin, its also risky as the votality is possible because anytime, holders can sell their stocks which may cost huge impact to bitcoin's market. Indeedly, holding bitcoin is risky, yet can be profitable. It is a matter of strategy on how would you earn from its rate.

How do you say that holding bitcoin for long term is very risky while in reality it is the secret weapon of BTC, that's why many people are still buying and stocking a lot of it. Try to check it for yourself on the chart price history of bitcoin since 2010 and conclude if your statement above have a basis. I think you are a typical short term trader type that's why you only focus on the bitcoin price volatility ATM and discouraging holding method.   Grin

Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:34:26 PM

I started to  buy bitcoin purely as an investment. But now as I learn more, especially from this forum, I see it really as a good innovation. So I hope it will grew big enough to be able to compare to paypal or any other internet paying option.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:36:19 PM

How do you say that holding bitcoin for long term is very risky while in reality it is the secret weapon of BTC, that's why many people are still buying and stocking a lot of it. Try to check it for yourself on the chart price history of bitcoin since 2010 and conclude if your statement above have a basis. I think you are a typical short term trader type that's why you only focus on the bitcoin price volatility ATM and discouraging holding method.   Grin

Agree with you dude.  Way back 2010 you can really say that it is good to hold bitcoin because of its price try to think.if you bought bitcoin on that time then now you sell it we can say that you really earn a lot . Long term trade dude but sure profit. Take a risk if you want to earn really
goanadupabitcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

storage of value, definitely. besides, when i use fiat i don't really save money, i get that itch to spend it.
i wanted to buy a new phone this christmas, thought i'd change some bitcoins to do that but then decided...meh, i'm holding on to my bitcoins for now. best decision ever, i'm actually okay with my old phone. i always think twice about spending large amounts of bitcoins and half a time before spending money, so it's a good deal for me to change at least 10% of my salary into bitcoins each month. it curbs my spending sprees

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

Yes that is the reason because of which most of the investors invest their money in bitcoin and most of them have got a good profit by investing their money in bitcoin but some people have adopted bitcoin because it is a worldwide currency and with its transaction people do not waste much of their money in paying the fees in transactions.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: