Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:29:35 PM

To be honest I don't have a particular reason in mind when buying bitcoin because bitcoin is very versatile, sometimes I just let it sit there for months and I get more money without doing anything, sometimes I spent the bitcoin immediately because I really need something.

So in short you are buying bitcoins just for holding it and that is considering you to have an investment in bitcoin. I'm doing this also but most of the time I'm buying bitcoins when I don't have enough funds for trading with alt coins and sometimes I'm buying bitcoins when I want to gamble.
I think holding is the safest thing to do if you don't know much about it but holding requires enormous patience aided by some cool head decisions like last time when the price reached its highest value I was expecting it to get higher instead what I should have done was to sell some coins and save rest. Anyways quite interesting this price trading is and I also buy bitcoins for the same reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:28:05 AM

im buying bitcoin for investment purposes on its self because bitcoin is growing so fast and the price is rising just like no other currency thats why im believing in bitcoin that bitcoin can change the cycle of the economy maybe someday we could use bitcoin as our primary digital currency right now there's a lot of company which accepting bitcoin as a payment but still they're not investing if they could invest on bitcoin . the price will grow more. thats what i believed and thats the reason why im buying bitcoins.
CAMOPEJB

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:27:35 AM

im buying bitcoin for investment purposes on its self because bitcoin is growing so fast and the price is rising just like no other currency thats why im believing in bitcoin that bitcoin can change the cycle of the economy maybe someday we could use bitcoin as our primary digital currency right now there's a lot of company which accepting bitcoin as a payment but still they're not investing if they could invest on bitcoin . the price will grow more. thats what i believed and thats the reason why im buying bitcoins.

You should invest in periods. They make reading sentences much easier.
So many people buy into bitcoins based on HOPE and DREAMS. Everyone wants be a millionaire the quickest way possible. I laugh at people who spend so much of there net worth on bitcoins praying for the next wave of buys bringing bitcoins to a whole new high. Spend a small amount of your income and stack them bitcoins but be prepared for you to LOSE all that money because this market is so unstable. We all HOPE and DREAM for it to shoot to the moon, but the reality is, nobody knows what will happen.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:19:25 AM

The most new people are using bitcoin becouse that reason, that's fine but it will be better if we use bitcoin as currency to so the circulation of bitcoin will be good and the bitcoin price will be more stable. It is mean make smaller risk, that's my oppinion.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:00:43 AM

The most new people are using bitcoin becouse that reason, that's fine but it will be better if we use bitcoin as currency to so the circulation of bitcoin will be good and the bitcoin price will be more stable. It is mean make smaller risk, that's my oppinion.

Yes that is what we must do but accept it or not there are a lot of people who are buying bitcoins just for holding it and that is no helping to the circulation of bitcoin. But still they are helping in the way that they bought bitcoins but upon holding that bitcoin it contributes nothing to the cycle, we can't blame them for we have our own believe because we are holding bitcoins for there is a chance that the price will surely increase.
We are in the free world so there's not wrong with holding bitcoins, in fact we do not have aim for using bitcoin, some use it as a currency to ease the transaction online and some like the one who hold treat it as an investment and hoping the demand will increase so they can sell their assets for profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:12:47 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

I haven't tried to buy bitcoins but if ever I am going to buy it will be only for two reasons and it's to have my money under my control, and to gain profit . But for now I don't have plan to buy bitcoin because i don't have enough budget .
Yeah you are right its quite hard to find some cash for buying bitcoins specially when a recent festival has occurred.
I often buy bitcoins because I love gambling with bitcoins and I have to give no verifications and all if I somehow win other than that I buy bitcoins when I get my salary and I have no financial commitments made to myself.

not just quite man but its really hard i guess but for me there's nothing wrong if i am not able to buy bitcoin because of the budget issue as of now it is enough for me to just earn bitcoin from different activities at least I still have opportunity to do those things that I have mentioned lately. anyway it's good that you have a job and a good salary and you are able to buy bitcoin maybe someday i will be on the same situation as yours Grin
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:27:29 AM

Yes that is what we must do but accept it or not there are a lot of people who are buying bitcoins just for holding it and that is no helping to the circulation of bitcoin. But still they are helping in the way that they bought bitcoins but upon holding that bitcoin it contributes nothing to the cycle, we can't blame them for we have our own believe because we are holding bitcoins for there is a chance that the price will surely increase.
We are in the free world so there's not wrong with holding bitcoins, in fact we do not have aim for using bitcoin, some use it as a currency to ease the transaction online and some like the one who hold treat it as an investment and hoping the demand will increase so they can sell their assets for profit.

Yeah there's nothing wrong with it, Op just stated that the continuous usage of bitcoin contributes greatly to bitcoin rather than keeping it but even though bitcoin investors are just keeping it some time in the future they will use it cause money is meant to spend . But seriously,  United community is hard to achieve these days,  Like in some special occasions like christmas,  Many bitcoins will be dump that can affect the market but it can't be helped cause everyone can do what they like on their coins

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nobody911

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:47:26 AM

I buy bitcoin is the main purpose of investment, long-term investment. I believe that bitcoin has a lot of room for development, not only the price but also the use of it.I believe in its future.

lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:24:14 AM

I buy bitcoin is the main purpose of investment, long-term investment. I believe that bitcoin has a lot of room for development, not only the price but also the use of it.I believe in its future.

Yeah em too. Putting money is the best way of investment right now. While there are many scam projects out there, convert your money into Bitcoin will give you the best results. In the future, Bitcoin will definitely grow up to more than $10000, especially if it is under the right conditions
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:06:46 PM

For now I rarely buy bitcoin through bitcoin trading site. apart because of my age do not qualify I also get bitcoin every week of the signature campaign. but once I buy bitcoin I use to gamble almost every day I bought all my friends that I used to gamble

I advise you to quit this addiction.
If you spend these savings for investment - it will be much more reasonable. I buy it for this Bitcoin, because I care about my future

So for me, I buy some bitcoin because I want to invest more and keep some so when the bitcoin value increases I will
change it to fiat currencies since today it is growing so big.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:38:48 PM

As a long term of investment, yeah we can hold your bitcoins and you can earn the profit by that. If you wish to buy the bitcoins i would say this a good time buy also. Go ahead.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:35:27 PM

As a long term of investment, yeah we can hold your bitcoins and you can earn the profit by that. If you wish to buy the bitcoins i would say this a good time buy also. Go ahead.
Just a controversy here. For a long term investment, any price levels of bitcoin would be good to buy. So a good time will be long-lasting. Still, I also would be recommending to act immediately instead of waiting for any reason.

For a regular buyer like me, all the time is a good time to buy bitcoin and I am also buying for my future.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:01:41 PM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

I haven't tried to buy bitcoins but if ever I am going to buy it will be only for two reasons and it's to have my money under my control, and to gain profit . But for now I don't have plan to buy bitcoin because i don't have enough budget .
Yes In present time reserving fund to buy bitcoin is not an easy job. But still I try my best every month to save some money from my salary and buy some bitcoins from that, as I have a small family and a good job therefore I have some good opportunities to invest some amount in bitcoin every month from my salary, I am hopeful that bitcoin will really give me a good profit after some time.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:33:55 AM

The use of it would definitely be the same in the future. You would still use bitcoins for paying this and that. There surely be new gimmicks in the services that you can avail but you're still going to use bitcoin as a currency/money and nothing else. I still hope for a future that has a lot of establishments that accepts bitcoin though. That way, we can use our bitcoins more often.

Yeah em too. Putting money is the best way of investment right now. While there are many scam projects out there, convert your money into Bitcoin will give you the best results. In the future, Bitcoin will definitely grow up to more than $10000, especially if it is under the right conditions

"In the future" but I wonder when is that 'future' or if that's going to happen before we die.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:49:29 AM

I only bought bitcoin once to buy something online that the only payment that they are only accepting is bitcoin, but right now I don't buy bitcoin anymore because I'm already earning some in this Forum by applying in signature campaign and earns bitcoin weekly or monthly, depends on the signature campaign though. I've never tried to use bitcoin in some illegal activities when I bought some way back when I don't have any bitcoin yet because I know that it is hard to be in a jail.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:38:12 AM

it is just like you are saving your money while expecting for it to grow well its really great most of the users have the same purpose as yours because having a long-term investment is a good idea just imagine what will happen after so many years of having investment with bitcoin itself and bitcoin has been fully adopted to many countries as well as the price has been fully increase you really made a big profit .
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:17:35 AM

I used to buy bitcoins when it price go down and later exchange it to local currency when it price go up or reaches it highest level. Trading bitcoins can also give you a good profit. Presently bitcoin's price uptrend continues so I to wait for it to go down again.
jvc12

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:42:09 AM

presently i think bitcoins is the best anyone can invest on now because the value rate is very well and also see bitcoin becoming the feature currency that will be accepted everywhere when you buy bitcoins at low rate you can sale it at high cost so you can make more profit from it is very convenient to transact.    
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:12:08 AM

I used to buy bitcoins when it price go down and later exchange it to local currency when it price go up or reaches it highest level. Trading bitcoins can also give you a good profit. Presently bitcoin's price uptrend continues so I to wait for it to go down again.

i think its because we don't want to missed to get profit and we need to buy bitcoin while the price in down trend and after that we can hold it for a while and if we see the price is to go up then we can get ready to sell our bitcoin and i am sure we can get a profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:25:34 AM

We all know bitcoin will worth a lot, thats why I`m trying to have as much as possible before thats happen. In my first days I thought to buy some coins, but instead I worked hard on faucets and I was searching for easy jobs and other ways for earning. With couple new threads, where people talk about price that is 2000 - 5000 dollars price now sounds perfectly good for buying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: