Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:51:26 PM

I am not buying bitcons nowdays cause i don't need it and now it's not profitable cause price is high, halving is coming and i will try to earn some better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:08:40 AM

I am not buying bitcons nowdays cause i don't need it and now it's not profitable cause price is high, halving is coming and i will try to earn some better.

I think the price is not very good right now but buying could be still good these days for the halving.
The halving will let the price rise if we have to believe the speculators on this forum.
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:17:14 AM

I buy bitcoins so I can use it as a form of currency. I like bitcoin due it it's anonymity and ease of transfer. You also can't lose bitcoins by putting it in a 'safe' place and completely forgetting where you put the money later on.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
crowschool

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:57:55 AM

I buy bitcoins to use for trading and investment. after I earn through it I will use my bitcoin for other payments.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:03:23 AM

I buy bitcoins to finance my gambling habits, very simple. That's the main use of my bitcoins actually, next is for investment and savings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:39:25 AM

There are a lot of people know that is buying some Bitcoins and that is because there are a lot of people that is thinking the the value will rise soon so they can earn some huge profit with it.
And they also see that it is becoming more acceptable so that is also nice for the currency itself.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:56:06 PM

I'm buying coins just because of the unstable value of the coin that make profits more then other invests. If the coin will rise many i will sell all y coins and never buy one again i think there are allot of people who just think like me.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:20:17 PM

There are a lot of people know that is buying some Bitcoins and that is because there are a lot of people that is thinking the the value will rise soon so they can earn some huge profit with it.
And they also see that it is becoming more acceptable so that is also nice for the currency itself.

People now are buying it as an investment for future, no doubt its an best currency too, but it will give you higher rewards if you hold it for long term.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:35:19 PM

I buy bitcoins to finance my gambling habits, very simple. That's the main use of my bitcoins actually, next is for investment and savings.

Now thats a rare comment lol.

Someone admitting to a gambling addiction lol. I myself gamble but not too much these days, I usually just buy bitcoin to protect from fiat money thats about it.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:05:21 PM

Now thats a rare comment lol.

Someone admitting to a gambling addiction lol. I myself gamble but not too much these days, I usually just buy bitcoin to protect from fiat money thats about it.

That is really crazy, using and buying bitcoin only for gambling, he must be really a big gamble and wants to gamble in secret, try to save it mate you will earn better in compare to gambling in future for sure.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:19:57 PM

People now are buying it as an investment for future, no doubt its an best currency too, but it will give you higher rewards if you hold it for long term.
yeah, they are buying in order to hold it for the future, though they also buy it in order to shop online and buy some digital goods or do something like that as it might be cheaper

i personally buy bitcoins with my spare money in order to make some big profit in the future that would allow me to make a living, i think thats the best investment option available
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:39:17 PM

yeah, they are buying in order to hold it for the future, though they also buy it in order to shop online and buy some digital goods or do something like that as it might be cheaper

i personally buy bitcoins with my spare money in order to make some big profit in the future that would allow me to make a living, i think thats the best investment option available

Exactly and the best thing is its moving up now, and I am sure its an halving effect, so try to buy as much as you can before halving, as price would be much higher by then.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:40:28 PM

Exactly and the best thing is its moving up now, and I am sure its an halving effect, so try to buy as much as you can before halving, as price would be much higher by then.
No one knows the limits of growth because of halving rewards so the price can go down.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:59:00 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
i don't buy bitcoin but i have a goal why i saving bitcoin i want to buy new smartphone without using my salary i just started free just claiming on faucet then start trading for about 1 year and now i have investment on some cloud mining sites that gives me profit every day and soon i know i can buy a smartphone from here
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 09:00:37 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
i don't buy bitcoin but i have a goal why i saving bitcoin i want to buy new smartphone without using my salary i just started free just claiming on faucet then start trading for about 1 year and now i have investment on some cloud mining sites that gives me profit every day and soon i know i can buy a smartphone from here

i have buying smartphone, washing machine, building my computer (use arround 1,6btc) all using my income from bitcoin  Cheesy
but im still buying bitcoin when the price is cheap, because Im trader.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:02:01 AM

i have buying smartphone, washing machine, building my computer (use arround 1,6btc) all using my income from bitcoin  Cheesy
Wow that was a good way of buying bitcoins to make some profit . I do also trading but in some ways i stop because i think i've invested in the wrong new altcoins .it's all losing my profit.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:06:52 AM

Wow ,that was smart spending to buy bitcoins ,i do trading also and buying bitcoins but somehow i stop trading about one month ago because i have loose all my profit on some new altcoins .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:28:02 AM

definitely not to buy things from the dark web, lol. But I do have many friends who do do that. It's one of the main purposes of bitcoin that is used for in today's society. But this proves the efficiency of bitcoin as a currency.

I mainly buy btc to gamble and speculate on the price. Bitcoin has been very profitable to me.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:49:37 AM

I'm buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is keep increasing until now and i buy bitcoin for holding so i can wait until the price of bitcoin have more increase.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 02:14:31 PM

i have buying smartphone, washing machine, building my computer (use arround 1,6btc) all using my income from bitcoin  Cheesy
Wow that was a good way of buying bitcoins to make some profit . I do also trading but in some ways i stop because i think i've invested in the wrong new altcoins .it's all losing my profit.

in first time i lose arround 0.7 at cloudmining, then trying to trade altcoin, i made some bitcoin, but i lost again my first biggest lost arround 1,75BTC then i stop trade arround 2 month start trade again and i profit 2.5btc but last month is my final lost arround 2,8BTC Sad
now im trade at bitcoin pair fiat .

but if i calculate again, i made arround $10.000 from bitcoin Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: