Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:39:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66624 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:01:56 AM

I got a friend and he says he just want to store his spare money. I told him to store it through bitcoin and it will grew more. And guess what. He bought when the price is at $350 an now he is happy to have more than what he bought for. He is saying now that bitcoin is cool.

That could be one reason why people should buy bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:06:03 AM

I buy Bitcoin for the following reasons;

- Investing
- Store of value
- Spending ~ If I buy something in Bitcoin I don't use my own Bitcoins, but I convert my fiat into BTC and then use these coins to make the purchase.
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:25:32 AM

I buy Bitcoin for the following reasons;

- Investing
- Store of value
- Spending ~ If I buy something in Bitcoin I don't use my own Bitcoins, but I convert my fiat into BTC and then use these coins to make the purchase.
an why not using some of your own bitcoin and if the price is higher and wait for the price to go down and buy some btc you will have profit

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:58:41 PM

I never buy bitcoin, I use bitcoin because get bitcoin its not hard like getting fiat money. Cheesy
And I think many people in this country have same reason like me.
Yeah. its special from bitcoin, you can get much bitcoin with easyli. you can earn bitcoin without skills, its very good for people doesn't have job like me Tongue
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:20:38 PM

I never buy bitcoin, I use bitcoin because get bitcoin its not hard like getting fiat money. Cheesy
And I think many people in this country have same reason like me.
Yeah. its special from bitcoin, you can get much bitcoin with easyli. you can earn bitcoin without skills, its very good for people doesn't have job like me Tongue

Well we have different part to do here. Some just want some information and basic knowledge about bitcoin. Some do earning and some just for gambling. Yeah bitcoin can be easily earned if you have some good skills and other stuffs.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:13:47 PM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?
when i buy bitcoin,i just have 2 purpose,first..i buy bitcoin because i'm sure the price will better than first time i buy,and secondly,i buy bitcoin when i really need pay somethig with bitcoin.
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:20:15 PM

I hold onto it as an investment in the coming years. It wouldn't replace other investments but it would complement them.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:38:25 PM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?

I buy bitcoin because believe on it as a product and as a value. I buy because think that is a good investment even only holding it. But I buy bitcoin even to invest it. Ultimately had a huge profit from an investment with it. I am doing even some "little" investment with it which are going very well. Will do this again in future every time will think that could be a good way to multiply those.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:48:09 PM

I am now buying Bitcoins , because I think I can get some profit later in the future. The value now is quite low.
I even now invest in Bitcoins, because the price is so low now, and I hope that it will rise soon, but we all hope for that.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:59:41 PM

One of the main reason among all of the above is to have my money under my control. That is only possible with bitcoin and also looking at the steady uptrend on price we can be sure to get good return in future from coin we have.

willope (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:00:05 PM

Thank you for all your answers. It's good to see, that when I ask this very basic question, all the community thinks positively on bitcoin's price and usability.

i don't buy i earn directly, but i can buy more with the discount that i get when i purchase items with purse.io

you ca actually have free bitcoin on purse.io, if you think about it, and if you're lucky with big discount

I have never heard of this site? What this site. similar to the wallet as blockchain?
I looked on google. 25% discount for shopping at amazon with purse.io. is that true ? are you using it ?

Yes, it works. Well, sometimes you have to wait quiet long time to someone accepting and making your purchase. It's basically a site to trade amazon gift cards to money. There is no other way to people wanting to sell their gift cards and get the cash so they usually accept a good discount in the price.

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:39:53 PM

I bought it because I need it, yesterday I just bought bitcoin for business purposes, and hopefully it goes the way I want Smiley

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:04:20 PM

Buying bitcoin will surely profit you one day, if you have patience. Even though there are possibilities of hacking it can be made secure with ease. So higher the difference in buying and selling you earn high, which is not possible with our cash which always has fixed value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:07:38 AM

I am now buying Bitcoins , because I think I can get some profit later in the future. The value now is quite low.
I even now invest in Bitcoins, because the price is so low now, and I hope that it will rise soon, but we all hope for that.

From most of the posts its clear that people are much interested in fluctuating price which gives the profit. I believe even though it goes low. Most users are much attached to it which makes them buy bitcoin for future as well current economy sustainability
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:32:36 AM

i don't buy i earn directly, but i can buy more with the discount that i get when i purchase items with purse.io

you ca actually have free bitcoin on purse.io, if you think about it, and if you're lucky with big discount

I have never heard of this site? What this site. similar to the wallet as blockchain?
I looked on google. 25% discount for shopping at amazon with purse.io. is that true ? are you using it ?

yeah 7 times already, i've saved over 50 euro by spending 0.60 btc, average saving is 25% for now

on expensive thign i still need to be more lucky with the discount, i've done 15% for now, but i think with soem patience 32% may work
goinmerry
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:14:13 AM

I have been thinking of buying then doing some business from it. But that is not ready yet. There are too many things to consider if this will be done. I will be the one paying their bills through the use of bitcoin. Then my profit will be from the rise of bitcoin. But this will be risky once it go down.
BrockHunter

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:55:05 AM

I have been thinking of buying then doing some business from it. But that is not ready yet. There are too many things to consider if this will be done. I will be the one paying their bills through the use of bitcoin. Then my profit will be from the rise of bitcoin. But this will be risky once it go down.
I think it is now good to invest in Bitcoins.
The value is now quite low and that is not so good. I hope that it will be more worth later.
Friladon

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:57:26 AM

95% just to hold and profit. 5% was wanted to gamble at home because I was bored

I'm doing exactly the same thing, its pretty profitable.
You just need some patient and wait till the price increases.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:41:58 PM

95% just to hold and profit. 5% was wanted to gamble at home because I was bored

most people buy bitcoin. certainly to benefit from price fluctuations. perhaps 90% of investment and 10% for etc (like shopping, other)
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:44:54 PM

Oh, I would like to buy a bicycle. So that's why I'm buying them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: