Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243649 times)
A_McGriff

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:50:06 AM

It is going to go under 10 sat now.  No volume and huge huge huge sellers now want to get out, but I can't understand why at these price levels.  Seems crazy to sell but there are some large sellers out there for sure.  The bids have been lower and lower in total (currently 26.333 BTC on Bittrex) and the sells are (currently 136848.383 BTC on Bittrex).  Not a good sign at all and looks like this could head back under that 7 sat for sure if not back to the 1-3 sat too.  I remember when this had no bid and really really really hope that doesn't happen  Cry Huh  That would totally suck as I am heavy and really do think this coin should be way way higher!!  Can't believe the price is this low but doesn't look like it is done come down!!   Cry Cry  SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

hey man, you're such a bad actor...try harder! lol.
 Roll Eyes

lol yeah no kidding!

All i know is the trains going to pull away from the station when all the right passengers are on-board.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mondrakete

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:06:51 AM

It is going to go under 10 sat now.  No volume and huge huge huge sellers now want to get out, but I can't understand why at these price levels.  Seems crazy to sell but there are some large sellers out there for sure.  The bids have been lower and lower in total (currently 26.333 BTC on Bittrex) and the sells are (currently 136848.383 BTC on Bittrex).  Not a good sign at all and looks like this could head back under that 7 sat for sure if not back to the 1-3 sat too.  I remember when this had no bid and really really really hope that doesn't happen  Cry Huh  That would totally suck as I am heavy and really do think this coin should be way way higher!!  Can't believe the price is this low but doesn't look like it is done come down!!   Cry Cry  SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

hey man, you're such a bad actor...try harder! lol.
 Roll Eyes

lol yeah no kidding!

All i know is the trains going to pull away from the station when all the right passengers are on-board.

Cheesy Looking forward to it!  Smiley

Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:14:24 AM

https://www.blockexperts.com/xvg/address/D7ZDYLRkB5GXqJTj6GL7in8NudsA8nVH6w
this person sell his $XVG from mining Roll Eyes
 Cheesy

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 02:05:40 PM

Nice work Dev_Sempak.
You think he's buying from himself?
Why break it down into those 12,300 and multiples?
What's he up to?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
g0ldm0ney10

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:47:04 PM

DUDE. You need to reeeeeeeeeefuckinglax

or

do us all a favor and dump your bag right now and everyone else will buy it, then you wont have to stress out (and stress our community out) everyday and flood irc and bitcointalk with FUD. Whether you believe your own bullshit or not, your are FUDDING us constantly.

Read some books on investing, you're way too panicky bro. It's not healthy.

There is nothing but upside here, BECAUSE OF THE PRODUCT AND THE TECH, fuck the price, the TECHNOLOGY is going up, the coin is moving forward. VERGE is the legit bitcoin 2.0 and i just keep peppering my buys in from all you panicky traders. Why do you want me to have all your VERGE so badly?

That goes for Mr. 12,300 too. Fuck you and keep mine selling your coins to us you fool.

THIS COIN IS NOT A GET RICH SCHEME.
You want it to be some quick pump and dump shitcoin and VERGE is not that coin.

Look
If you don't believe in VERGE, then you will keep FREAKING OUT.

If you have some understanding about what Verge is, how cryptos work, how financial markets work, how the basic process of supply and demand work, then you would realize this is temporary and part of a market correction.

And so i might posit that you DO know this as well, and you keep FUDding in order to scare the price to that 7 satoshi buy order you've had set for a month.

Investing101 tip: never invest or trade with more than you can afford to lose. That will reduce a lot of your anxiety.

To me, one Verge is worth 100 bitcoins because of its superior technology. That's the psychic value i assign to it.

You apparently have no idea what this coins real value is, and you apparently think and feel in your heart it has no future and is a zero, BUT YOU HOPE SOOOOO BAD THAT it isnt cuz you could profit soooo much, precious, Golum. Should i nickname you Golum or vergeTROLL?

Don't be shocked when we all find out Satoshi helped our dev, or at least posted in VERGE IRC all the time.

And don't kill yourself please when you realize how bad you fucked up when you sold for 12 sats

----

Advice for anyone who wants a college education in DogecoinDark/VERGE, go back to the original DogecoinDark bitcointalk, read all those posts, then read all the posts in Verge bitcointalk. Then ask educated questions in the IRC directly to DEV and a laundrylist of the best Devs in crypto chillin in #VERGE channel

Well said, and I do believe in Verge which is why I am here.  It is why I have been here since it was DOGED and why I bought DOGED when it had no bid.  All I have done is buy and hold and haven't sold 1 DOGED or 1 Verge yet!  I am here for the long haul.  It isn't me with the bid at 7 sat, I am all loaded up with Verge and wanting the price to go higher.  I wouldn't be here if I wasn't a large holding and believer!!  I agree with you wholeheartedly!!   Grin  Verge is the best and all I am saying is I can't believe the price hit under 10 sat again as it shouldn't be this low and people are stupid for selling this low.  They will pay!!  Cool

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 03:48:32 PM

Nice work Dev_Sempak.
What's he up to?

Yeah how stupid, doesn't make sense!!  Anyone selling down here is going to regret it for sure!!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Mondrakete

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:23:32 PM

Great, goldmoney got his coins now.
So let's go!

Current Block

Grin
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:32:36 PM

or

do us all a favor and dump your bag right now and everyone else will buy it, then you wont have to stress out (and stress our community out) everyday and flood irc and bitcointalk with FUD. Whether you believe your own bullshit or not, your are FUDDING us constantly.

There is nothing but upside here, BECAUSE OF THE PRODUCT AND THE TECH, fuck the price, the TECHNOLOGY is going up, the coin is moving forward. VERGE is the legit bitcoin 2.0 and i just keep peppering my buys in from all you panicky traders. Why do you want me to have all your VERGE so badly?

That goes for Mr. 12,300 too. Fuck you and keep mine selling your coins to us you fool.

Look

If you have some understanding about what Verge is, how cryptos work, how financial markets work, how the basic process of supply and demand work, then you would realize this is temporary and part of a market correction.

And so i might posit that you DO know this as well, and you keep FUDding in order to scare the price to that 7 satoshi buy order you've had set for a month.

Investing101 tip: never invest or trade with more than you can afford to lose. That will reduce a lot of your anxiety.

To me, one Verge is worth 100 bitcoins because of its superior technology. That's the psychic value i assign to it.

You apparently have no idea what this coins real value is, and you apparently think and feel in your heart it has no future and is a zero, BUT YOU HOPE SOOOOO BAD THAT it isnt cuz you could profit soooo much, precious, Golum. Should i nickname you Golum or vergeTROLL?

Don't be shocked when we all find out Satoshi helped our dev, or at least posted in VERGE IRC all the time.

And don't kill yourself please when you realize how bad you fucked up when you sold for 12 sats

----

Advice for anyone who wants a college education in DogecoinDark/VERGE, go back to the original DogecoinDark bitcointalk, read all those posts, then read all the posts in Verge bitcointalk. Then ask educated questions in the IRC directly to DEV and a laundrylist of the best Devs in crypto chillin in #VERGE channel

Well said, and I do believe in Verge which is why I am here.  It is why I have been here since it was DOGED and why I bought DOGED when it had no bid.  All I have done is buy and hold and haven't sold 1 DOGED or 1 Verge yet!  I am here for the long haul.  It isn't me with the bid at 7 sat, I am all loaded up with Verge and wanting the price to go higher.  I wouldn't be here if I wasn't a large holding and believer!!  I agree with you wholeheartedly!!   Grin  Verge is the best and all I am saying is I can't believe the price hit under 10 sat again as it shouldn't be this low and people are stupid for selling this low.  They will pay!!  Cool

If that is the case then do us all a favor and keep your FUD and bullshit to yourself - Watch your investment grow - and relax.

Cheers-
Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:45:15 PM

Even if we wanted to, there's been a lot of changes lately and things are running great right now. Do we really want to be the coin that was scrypt, then MA, then POS a month later?

Change is a good thing but too much change makes it look like we just can't decide who we are.

I only sold about 10% during the last surge and I've been patiently waiting. Now it looks like I'm gonna get it all back 3-4X. Kind of wish I'd sold a little more but I don't like putting downward pressure on it. More fun to let it soar.
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:50:02 PM

Even if we wanted to, there's been a lot of changes lately and things are running great right now. Do we really want to be the coin that was scrypt, then MA, then POS a month later?

Change is a good thing but too much change makes it look like we just can't decide who we are.

I only sold about 10% during the last surge and I've been patiently waiting. Now it looks like I'm gonna get it all back 3-4X. Kind of wish I'd sold a little more but I don't like putting downward pressure on it. More fun to let it soar.

huh?    we arent talking POS. 

someone asked for it a few weeks back. and it was shot down fast.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:57:59 PM

Great, goldmoney got his coins now.
So let's go!

Current Block

Grin

I have already had my coins the entire time from no bid so 1 sat...all the way to 52 sat...didn't sell a 1...so yes...LETS GO!!!!!!!   Cool

g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 04:59:21 PM

or

Look

----

If that is the case then do us all a favor and keep your FUD and bullshit to yourself - Watch your investment grow - and relax.

Cheers-
Rekt

HAHAHAHAHA  Ok!!  I was just saying what I saw the market doing, which is what this thread is for....I don't want the price down anymore than you or anyone else.  Let's get all our investments to grow yes!!!!!!!!!  Grin

A_McGriff

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:22:26 PM

or

Look

----

Cheers-
Rekt

HAHAHAHAHA  Ok!!  I was just saying what I saw the market doing, which is what this thread is for....I don't want the price down anymore than you or anyone else.  Let's get all our investments to grow yes!!!!!!!!!  Grin

It's cool man, we can tell youre a fan of the coin but we are all very intelligent people in this community and would prefer logical and rational discussions of price rather than CAPITAL LETTER FREAKOUTS with a bunch of  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Shocked

_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
A_McGriff

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:28:27 PM

Hey whats up kahir

Not sure what you read, but vergeDEV has confirmed we are not going POS anytime soon. In IRC #VERGE channel he said he would consider it years from now when we are getting close to mining all blocks (i believe he said he would consider POS at the 4,000,000 block) that's a long ways away.

But when we do get to that point i think POS is probably the best option to keep the network nodes plentiful and the blockchain flowing.

Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:05:38 AM

Nice work Dev_Sempak.
What's he up to?

Yeah how stupid, doesn't make sense!!  Anyone selling down here is going to regret it for sure!!

in first time i thinking he selling bot 12300/5minute for make his buy wall filled, but after i see that's adress i know seller is f*cking miner, he want to sell his XVG and thinking still profit with it .

Mondrakete

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:13:01 AM

Nice work Dev_Sempak.
What's he up to?

in first time i thinking he selling bot 12300/5minute for make his buy wall filled, but after i see that's adress i know seller is f*cking miner, he want to sell his XVG and thinking still profit with it .

He will soon kick his ass for selling so low.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:34:52 AM

Hey, watch that miner talk.. Roll Eyes..LOL....I'm a miner on 3 different algos. BtC, Ethereum, XVG - scrypt, and various X algos.
I mine, trade and invest where I see fit.
Those sell orders look like 1% of his bag.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Welds1977

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:18:10 PM

XVG price abount to below 10 sat now.  Sad
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:44:02 PM

XVG price abount to below 10 sat now.  Sad
Just a little time before the big up :-).
Trust to XVG.
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:49:51 PM

GUYS, I'm not sure what the deal is with this post but this was a post that I made a while back when someone asked about us moving to POS. I'll look back later but that is word for word what I posted on the other forum. Not sure how it ended up here or if this guy cut and paste it here or for what reason. It's really weird.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: