Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243649 times)
lonerusher

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:03:49 AM

the price still under 10sat for more than 1month  Embarrassed

Yep. That buy wall at 6 sats is waiting for you to finally give up.
That Buy wall is saying to me that put all my 17BTC in XVG Cheesy. Just waiting for LISK to get some profits then i will move XVG alone to 14-15 sats.

Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:41:06 AM

the price still under 10sat for more than 1month  Embarrassed

Yep. That buy wall at 6 sats is waiting for you to finally give up.
That Buy wall is saying to me that put all my 17BTC in XVG Cheesy. Just waiting for LISK to get some profits then i will move XVG alone to 14-15 sats.

wow it's nice to see you ready to pump XVG Smiley

g0ldm0ney10

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 07:09:42 AM

I am on this thread as it is price speculation.  I don't want these prices anymore than anyone else.  It isn't looking good.  Every day we are adding a bunch of coins into circulation and that will keep this price down.  It seems like the more coins come out the lower the prices go.  Buy walls are almost gone and looks like we will be going to the 1 sat range.  I hope we don't see no bid again as we did before.  I would love to know what we could do to get the price up??  Like anything the community could do because this isn't looking pretty.  As more and more coins get added, sell walls are stacking up so not sure how the hell we are going to get back to the 50 sat plus be we need too!!  Cheesy  

I don't have a good feeling about this market at the moment. Scary times!! I wish we could do some marketing to get our name and coin out there!!  

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:31:59 AM

That makes no sense at all.

the mining was just halved, so its less coins being made now.

most of the coins out there, make what they are specified to make.   

maybe its just how you structure your statements...well nm. i'll just hold that to myself.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:51:19 PM

maybe its just how you structure your statements...well nm. i'll just hold that to myself.

I get how that shouldn't make sense....but it appears to keep happening is what I am saying.  I don't understand why people are willing to sell this low, but so far the sell walls just keep stacking.  I am only Speculating on what the market is doing is all.  I just wish we had some marketing behind out coin so people out there know it is the best!!  Need more eyes and hands on this to get the prices back, just can't seem to figure out again why people are selling this low and prices keep dropping.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
hakanf

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Altcoin Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:10:22 AM

I fell like this coin will be pumped soon

Join me on Twitter
Dev_Sempak_coin

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:00:18 AM

I fell like this coin will be pumped soon

i feel it too Smiley
hope the pump come soon

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:14:51 PM

I get how that shouldn't make sense....but it appears to keep happening is what I am saying.  I don't understand why people are willing to sell this low, but so far the sell walls just keep stacking.  I am only Speculating on what the market is doing is all.  I just wish we had some marketing behind out coin so people out there know it is the best!!  Need more eyes and hands on this to get the prices back, just can't seem to figure out again why people are selling this low and prices keep dropping.

I believe that Goldmoney brings up some good points.

Some may sell this low because they see the price not rising for a while and want to make money chasing the next coin that may be pumped.

Speaking about pumping, I doubt if that helps any coin.
It makes it look as if the "investors" only want to make a quick profit, which would obviously be at the expense of newcomers.

Many also probably bought in at a few satoshis and are still doubling or tripling their investment.
giantkin

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:24:12 PM

Some may sell this low because they see the price not rising for a while and want to make money chasing the next coin that may be pumped.

It makes it look as if the "investors" only want to make a quick profit, which would obviously be at the expense of newcomers.

Many also probably bought in at a few satoshis and are still doubling or tripling their investment.

Whats funny...when you say it, it makes sense...  but when Goldmoney says similar... its different.  Thats why i said something about how its structured..ie: tone  etc.  makes a difference Smiley

just pointing that out.  My thoughts have no bearing Smiley

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
TheSignsGuy

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:31:57 PM

Whats funny...when you say it, it makes sense...  but when Goldmoney says similar... its different.  Thats why i said something about how its structured..ie: tone  etc.  makes a difference Smiley

g

I enjoy how we are all supporters of Verge, but have slightly different angles on what's going on, or how we explain or relate.

That builds more strength in my opinion.
g0ldm0ney10

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 06:39:44 PM

g

I enjoy how we are all supporters of Verge, but have slightly different angles on what's going on, or how we explain or relate.

Couldn't agree more.  The newness and excitement has gone away from this coin as well as volume and price rises.  I wish there was a way we could help the price increase, but as it sits this looks like it may be going back to no bid and no value and that is not a good sign since there are more and more coins and the price keeps going down.   Huh Huh

giantkin

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:51:14 PM

g

Couldn't agree more.  The newness and excitement has gone away from this coin as well as volume and price rises.  I wish there was a way we could help the price increase, but as it sits this looks like it may be going back to no bid and no value and that is not a good sign since there are more and more coins and the price keeps going down.   Huh Huh

See ! lol     its total agreement... but its so different.   

Seems like its pretty steady to me actually.   Now we just gotta wait and see what happens next.

(Holding the coin, doesnt help... as it needs volume movement...   but if you let the coin go,  its less than your value... so its a hard place and a rock Smiley   )

However, I'm sure its going to go up again.  just a matter of time.

g

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:17:56 AM

I feel like we are going through a ICO right now.  Buy up before it ends fellas and gals.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:37:19 AM

I took a quick look. This appears to be a multialgo PoW coin with Tor and i2p support in wallets. Bitcoin fork I assume (forked from which version and are upstream improvements being merged)? Anything I missed? Elevator pitch please.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:51:53 AM

I took a quick look. This appears to be a multialgo PoW coin with Tor and i2p support in wallets. Bitcoin fork I assume (forked from which version and are upstream improvements being merged)? Anything I missed? Elevator pitch please.

Think that pretty much sums it up. Not exactly a pitch, but to expand a bit, used to be dogecoindark, rebranded to verge, switched from scrypt to multialgo (, fixed multialgo). Relatively fast emission, but price was at 1 sat for a long time and still only 6 or 7 sat with a few billion coins in circulation. Tor and i2p support for light wallets as well. Don't think there are any plans to add additional anonymity features, but I could be wrong.
Dev_Sempak_coin

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:01:26 AM

Think that pretty much sums it up. Not exactly a pitch, but to expand a bit, used to be dogecoindark, rebranded to verge, switched from scrypt to multialgo (, fixed multialgo). Relatively fast emission, but price was at 1 sat for a long time and still only 6 or 7 sat with a few billion coins in circulation. Tor and i2p support for light wallets as well. Don't think there are any plans to add additional anonymity features, but I could be wrong.

dont forget the price stable at 30sat above for some week

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:30:08 PM

5 satoshis.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

time maybe for a rethink about the number of coins perhaps......
giantkin

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:41:12 PM

5 satoshis.

Nope.  would have little affect. other than piss some ppl off ofc.

Im watching 10 coins.  all 10 are way low atm.

BTC went up again, is my assumption as to why they all dropped.

(so their actual value stayed about the same)

g

TheSignsGuy

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

5 satoshis.

The closest reasonable idea that I saw, to contemplate only, not implement, was to knock the right hand decimals down to two points (make it feel more like dollars), but there is no need to mess with the coin supply.
I believe that would make Verge look unstable, like it didn't know what it was.
We would probably see 2 sat if the number of coins changed.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:29:37 PM

5 satoshis.

What is it with you and your "too many coins" campaign? That wouldn't change anything except for the posioin of a decimal point. Plus, it was turned down multiple times by the dev and pretty much any other member of the Verge community who cared to chime in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: