Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243649 times)
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:32:21 AM

Everything is related to BTC, and for that, everything is uncertain at the moment. Let's wait 4 - 6 weeks and the market will return to a bullish development with new hights. And the more money is comming in, the dependence to BTC will decline. Coins like verge will walk their way in the future untouched by the price of BTC.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chapinmaster

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:12:46 AM

How much money does it cost to implement new technology to xvg? I mean technology like monero, dash or zcash. Do we need to bring together a group that has 1 million or more xvg and raise funds?
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:28:26 AM

Verge has a very large potential in the market, It just need to accept by community to make it big!

Verge will make an history maybe by year 2020.
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

How much money does it cost to implement new technology to xvg? I mean technology like monero, dash or zcash. Do we need to bring together a group that has 1 million or more xvg and raise funds?

What? Why do you want implement anything from zcash or dash or xmr???!?
Zcash or dash aren't even anon coins.
dazbog835

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:53:12 PM

Just curious about what you guys think... why verge and not monero? Hpw is it better? Is it better?
I'm a monero hodler, but i'd love to ar different opinions...
moedasdofuturo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 02:12:51 AM

Thinking that I bought the verge at 9 satoshi, I have a good profit Cool Cool
I believe it will have a good growth
dazbog835

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:00:20 AM

so basically it's just because of the spec growth? what about longterm investing? I think the whole cheap buy era is slowly fading. we should start thinking which coins might survive till the end of 2018

Does Verge have anything special that monero doesn't solve better? honest question
shannen87

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:02:26 AM

so basically it's just because of the spec growth? what about longterm investing? I think the whole cheap buy era is slowly fading. we should start thinking which coins might survive till the end of 2018

Does Verge have anything special that monero doesn't solve better? honest question

According to XVG roadmap, they have about 6 features to be released within July 2017, we only have 2 days left for August and we still havent heard anything... that's a bad sign... if they postpone or dont fullfull their promises things might look bad
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

According to XVG roadmap, they have about 6 features to be released within July 2017, we only have 2 days left for August and we still havent heard anything... that's a bad sign... if they postpone or dont fullfull their promises things might look bad

Really?
Better releasing later a good piece of work than releasing in time with bugs. True: They could write a line about what is the cause of this delay, but: sometimes you work hard and have no time for a single line. Social media is a time-eater. Because when you write something, you mostly have to answer a lot of questions after that. And when you don't answer, the people evaluate it as a bad sign...
 Wink
If they say July and it will come in harvest:
Who really cares?

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
shannen87

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:23:49 PM

Really?
Better releasing later a good piece of work than releasing in time with bugs. True: They could write a line about what is the cause of this delay, but: sometimes you work hard and have no time for a single line. Social media is a time-eater. Because when you write something, you mostly have to answer a lot of questions after that. And when you don't answer, the people evaluate it as a bad sign...
 Wink
Who really cares?

I totally NOT AGREE with you.
IF you are SERIOUS and you know that you cannot fullfill the JULY ROADMAP you DONT RELEASE THE AUGUST ROADMAP days before.
Slemicek

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

IF you are SERIOUS and you know that you cannot fullfill the JULY ROADMAP you DONT RELEASE THE AUGUST ROADMAP days before.

If you really interest in xvg you would know that nothing is of schedule and everything will be released in time, so stop these  "delays fuds". July is not over yet.
I highly recommend today live chat with main dev sunerok he will certainly answer your questions.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alainite/crypto-live-chat-verge-xvg-join-our-live-voice-chat-q-and-a-with-verge-developers-cryptochatlive-com
Slemicek

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:59:35 PM

Just curious about what you guys think... why verge and not monero? Hpw is it better? Is it better?

Public ledger and so possible implementation to also non darknet markets. Tor Android wallet. RSK smart contracts will b added. XMR ain't bad, with XVG top privacy anon coin.
Slemicek

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:45:51 PM

Main XVG dev online right know!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEg0yF8rd7M
shannen87

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:13:10 AM

Public ledger and so possible implementation to also non darknet markets. Tor Android wallet. RSK smart contracts will b added. XMR ain't bad, with XVG top privacy anon coin.

Well, RSK won't be added not in July nor in August.
shannen87

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

If you really interest in xvg you would know that nothing is of schedule and everything will be released in time, so stop these  "delays fuds". July is not over yet.
I highly recommend today live chat with main dev sunerok he will certainly answer your questions.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@alainite/crypto-live-chat-verge-xvg-join-our-live-voice-chat-q-and-a-with-verge-developers-cryptochatlive-com

Well, I did checked the interview and all I can say is that I am deeply dissapointed.
All JULY features will be released until tomorrow EXCEPT of the MOST important ONE, the RSK Contracts, that are not even in the August roadmap
HarveyOne

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

Well, I did checked the interview and all I can say is that I am deeply dissapointed.
All JULY features will be released until tomorrow EXCEPT of the MOST important ONE, the RSK Contracts, that are not even in the August roadmap
However, it was clear from the beginning that the integration of RSK- Contracts is dependant on the external testing with BTC, where its still in the testbed. So wait for RSK being finished with testing with BTC.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:41:39 AM

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

However, it was clear from the beginning that the integration of RSK- Contracts is dependant on the external testing with BTC, where its still in the testbed. So wait for RSK being finished with testing with BTC.
Yes let all wait for the dev to make things work perfectly, the team only want the best for XVG projects so lets all be patient and wait for it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Slemicek

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

Exactly. How you want implement something that is not tested on btc yet. Xvg have to wait for Rsk team to finish it and they have delay. However it was said also in road map. So if you're disappointed that rsk aren't implemented by the end of july, you have to find better all informations next time and you will be happy Cheesy
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

Exactly. How you want implement something that is not tested on btc yet. Xvg have to wait for Rsk team to finish it and they have delay. However it was said also in road map. So if you're disappointed that rsk aren't implemented by the end of july, you have to find better all informations next time and you will be happy Cheesy
Some people are just here for the gains and not the tech
shannen87

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

Really?
 Wink
Who really cares?

Some people are just here for the gains and not the tech

Who said I am here for the tech? I am all for the fast gains $$$
Me and the rest 90% who trades crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: