Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243697 times)
angjosh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

Hi,

verge at 703sats on cryptopia..buy buy buy and hodl, just bought alil some some to hodl  Grin

breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 09:09:42 AM by breeze170

I wish I could be more patient with Verge. I bought it early and dumped for quick dollars. It is good anon coin that has great backup from community. Safe bet to do here. Get as many as you can and hodl waiting.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

I wish I could be more patient with Verge. I bıught it early and dumped for quick dollars. It is good anon coin that has great backup from community. Safe bet to do here. Get as many as you can and hodl waiting.
Just hold on to it like what you're saying, this coin have a good potential, once all this bloodbath, FUDs over in crypto, i think this coin will have a say, we just need to buy more now and join the ride when it pumps.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

I wish I could be more patient with Verge. I bıught it early and dumped for quick dollars. It is good anon coin that has great backup from community. Safe bet to do here. Get as many as you can and hodl waiting.
Just hold on to it like what you're saying, this coin have a good potential, once all this bloodbath, FUDs over in crypto, i think this coin will have a say, we just need to buy more now and join the ride when it pumps.

I will try to forget that the first time I heard about Verge was thanks to McAfee. I am always a first user of Monero, even though coins like ZCash and Dash seem to have just flown past it. And now I have decided to add Verge to my portfolio, very hard to ignore the value at current dips. I still cannot decide from substantial reading if Verge is something for me to keep beyond this year, though. Maybe the type of people that seem to be promoting it are very different from Monero's community.

Maybe that is not important, maybe that difference is not impactful for short term. But yes, I have caved in to my own pressure and took a bit of Verge. Let us see if this coin's developers really are all they make themselves out to be.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slava88

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Is anyone waiting further raising from this coin? Wraith Protocol was key milestone, so, to tell the truth, i dont know, what is the next point in their development should affect the price seriously
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

When I met Verge for the first time, I really thought that these prices would come. Despite the serious decline in recent times, I think it is a project that can be recovered again.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

This is an excellent coin with a good design and highly demanded technology. If you do not know what to buy then buy privacy coins - they will surely grow. I believe that it will also show a well performance in the long run.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

This is an excellent coin with a good design and highly demanded technology. If you do not know what to buy then buy privacy coins - they will surely grow. I believe that it will also show a well performance in the long run.

In the long term, most likely, but now it's not worth buying it, too expensive a price, it has grown significantly in recent months. Although who knows, can show insane growth, as it was with Blitz or NEO  Cool

kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I believe that this year Verge expects a good growth. Minimum - 2-3 times. For a long time I have kept Verge in my portfolio and do not plan to sell.

worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

In the long term, most likely, but now it's not worth buying it, too expensive a price, it has grown significantly in recent months. Although who knows, can show insane growth, as it was with Blitz or NEO  Cool

What the? how is now too expensive, it is at the bottom a long with all coins due to the Bitcoin slump. Now is the time to buy all coins that you want!
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

What the? how is now too expensive, it is at the bottom a long with all coins due to the Bitcoin slump. Now is the time to buy all coins that you want!

If this is really the bottom for crypto markets then it is a good time to buy. The noobs all got rekt and the hodlers are getting weak hands. But the question remains as to how low we can go...

I like XVG and I notice a lot of volume on the chain. Not sure what that volume is, maybe inter-exchange traffic, or maybe coin washing via alts? Either way, it's bullish.
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

If this is really the bottom for crypto markets then it is a good time to buy. The noobs all got rekt and the hodlers are getting weak hands. But the question remains as to how low we can go...

I like XVG and I notice a lot of volume on the chain. Not sure what that volume is, maybe inter-exchange traffic, or maybe coin washing via alts? Either way, it's bullish.

Yup, I cant see BTC going lower then its prefork price of under 6K and that's where it seemed to have bounced yesterday. Then again it has done a few bounces this year where it has look like a recovery is on the cards and then down it goes again.

With so much good news and predictions around Verge it is crazy if people aren't buying as much as they can anywhere between 4-7c! if the predictions are correct then even buying at 10c+ again will reap the rewards. The community, the project teams dedication and the amount of analysts talking about verge means for a big year. Stock up while you can!
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

I do not know where the XVG price will go. But I'm not a fan of investing too much. Because it's going up and down a lot. I invested on time but after I could not stand it.
M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

I do not know where the XVG price will go. But I'm not a fan of investing too much. Because it's going up and down a lot. I invested on time but after I could not stand it.

Up and down a lot? Did you remember the price of XVG 6 months before?

XVG exploded with Wraith and is one of the best privacy coin in my opinion  Wink
klubijar

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

2018 is going to be a good year for privacy coins, with more regulation coming in, more money will shift into the privacy realm, verge is well placed to benefit from this, I don't see why it wont become the dominant privacy coin.
Fluffis

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:14:18 AM

2018 is going to be a good year for privacy coins, with more regulation coming in, more money will shift into the privacy realm, verge is well placed to benefit from this, I don't see why it wont become the dominant privacy coin.

Well mostly because Monero Dash is currently dominating the privacy alt-coin markets. I don't think Verge will reach Monero's Dash's prices any time soon. Maybe in a decade or two they might have a chance. Ofcourse, this doesn't mean buying Verge wouldn't be a good investment, that it is. It's still cheap, and is more likely to get bigger gain% than other privacy cryptos. With the current prices though, Verge would need almost 450 000% 1M% gain to reach Monero Dash. This is, if Monero Dash would stay still.

Again, don't get me wrong, I do believe Verge will have a great year, and many investors will be happy with the results. I'm currently holding a "shit ton" of verge since early 2017, and at least I am happy.

Edit: My mistake, replace Monero with Dash I guess. Updated the required gain% to reflect Dash instead of Monero.
ICOPara

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

Verge is my best coin to make profit on buy-sell. Also i reserved some Verges for long-time. I beleive that in one day Verge reach 1USD but for now we should wait for BTC increase. Because 1 USD Verge price means 15B USD marketcap and for now this is impossible for XVG.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

Of course Verge is not at it's lows now....but if you look at the charts you can see, that the price went down a lot since an impressive bull run. So, O think the price about 600 satoshi is a significant support level now and Verge will not go lower. I'm buying)
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

I believe that this year Verge expects a good growth. Minimum - 2-3 times. For a long time I have kept Verge in my portfolio and do not plan to sell.

Same goes for me. Just will hold XVG for long term and then we will see how much it is worth.  Wink

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

I keep Verge  in my portfolio for a long time and I do not want to sell it yet. I think that the price will definitely grow. Although not as fast as at the end of last year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: