Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs  (Read 167263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:03:59 PM

ROAD MAP / TECH UPDATE

(snip)

Native Stealth Addresses
We are also implementing native stealth addresses which are a modified form of a multi signature transaction, where the receiving address is obscured. When the coins are spent, there's no way to link the UTXO to the originating transaction however complete cryptographic fungibility is retained.

There will be no complicated settings, Tor will run automatically and the stealth addresses will replace the normal addresses so from a user point of view everything appears the same but your transactions will be private.

(snip)

Hey, this is an idea i just had and excuse me if it is a stupid one(not a dev), but since transactions can be theoretically traced by the amount sent as well (since this can be a very unique number), how about implementing a feature, that…
1. …allows only fixed amounts of mojocoins to be sent ( such as 10 mojo, 100 mojo, etc., like bank notes)
2. …chops a transaction into multiple transactions consisiting of aforementioned fixed amounts, sent over a longer period of time, i.e. spreading the transation over multiple blocks and maybe even sending them to multiple adresses to prevent tracing… wait, is this mixing?
ok, nevermind…

You are right that the amounts could be traced and there are several proposes solutions to this. You mean something like CoinJoin? I am not sure about the fixed amounts because it would be difficult to make a payment of a specific sum, in fiat money you have pennies as well, right?

What we are thinking about now is Confidential Transactions (https://leastauthority.com/blog/zerocash_and_confidential_transactions.html) where the amount and details of the transaction is only known by the two parties making the transaction but that it can be verified by the network without the network knowing the amount being sent. This is likely to come in the next version.

Once we have the Tor and stealth running, hopefully by the end of next week if all goes well, we will start working on Confidential Transactions (CT). This hasn't really been implemented before and is fairly experimental so there is a balance to be found between running a stable network and extreme privacy.

If the testing of CT works we will implement it and I believe that would make Mojo the most anonymous crypto in the market with CT, stealth and native Tor. We will then have achieved one goal, privacy and we can start work on the next layer.

I am very new to the game and have no programmign skills, so lots of the ideas i have turn out to be old news, impossible or flawed. This may be one of them. I apologize for being so bold.
What i was thinking about were single use wallets, that only allow you to fill them with a certain amount and you can only spend them at once. Think of them as bank notes. Let's say you want to pay 5500 MOJO. You create five 1000 MOJO wallets and one 500 MOJO wallet. So, instead of one transaction, you have six. These six transactions could also go to six wallets on the other end. By sending them through TOR and spreading them over several blocks, ideally being one of many transactions, it should be close to impossible to link those six transactions to a single recipient (that's what i hope, at least).

Before you go on, a wallet in the context of crypto is the software you need to run a node, so you must mean addresses, right?

Soooooooon...............

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:19:43 PM

ROAD MAP / TECH UPDATE

(snip)

Native Stealth Addresses
We are also implementing native stealth addresses which are a modified form of a multi signature transaction, where the receiving address is obscured. When the coins are spent, there's no way to link the UTXO to the originating transaction however complete cryptographic fungibility is retained.

There will be no complicated settings, Tor will run automatically and the stealth addresses will replace the normal addresses so from a user point of view everything appears the same but your transactions will be private.

(snip)

Hey, this is an idea i just had and excuse me if it is a stupid one(not a dev), but since transactions can be theoretically traced by the amount sent as well (since this can be a very unique number), how about implementing a feature, that…
1. …allows only fixed amounts of mojocoins to be sent ( such as 10 mojo, 100 mojo, etc., like bank notes)
2. …chops a transaction into multiple transactions consisiting of aforementioned fixed amounts, sent over a longer period of time, i.e. spreading the transation over multiple blocks and maybe even sending them to multiple adresses to prevent tracing… wait, is this mixing?
ok, nevermind…

You are right that the amounts could be traced and there are several proposes solutions to this. You mean something like CoinJoin? I am not sure about the fixed amounts because it would be difficult to make a payment of a specific sum, in fiat money you have pennies as well, right?

What we are thinking about now is Confidential Transactions (https://leastauthority.com/blog/zerocash_and_confidential_transactions.html) where the amount and details of the transaction is only known by the two parties making the transaction but that it can be verified by the network without the network knowing the amount being sent. This is likely to come in the next version.

Once we have the Tor and stealth running, hopefully by the end of next week if all goes well, we will start working on Confidential Transactions (CT). This hasn't really been implemented before and is fairly experimental so there is a balance to be found between running a stable network and extreme privacy.

If the testing of CT works we will implement it and I believe that would make Mojo the most anonymous crypto in the market with CT, stealth and native Tor. We will then have achieved one goal, privacy and we can start work on the next layer.

I am very new to the game and have no programmign skills, so lots of the ideas i have turn out to be old news, impossible or flawed. This may be one of them. I apologize for being so bold.
What i was thinking about were single use wallets, that only allow you to fill them with a certain amount and you can only spend them at once. Think of them as bank notes. Let's say you want to pay 5500 MOJO. You create five 1000 MOJO wallets and one 500 MOJO wallet. So, instead of one transaction, you have six. These six transactions could also go to six wallets on the other end. By sending them through TOR and spreading them over several blocks, ideally being one of many transactions, it should be close to impossible to link those six transactions to a single recipient (that's what i hope, at least).

Before you go on, a wallet in the context of crypto is the software you need to run a node, so you must mean addresses, right?

Yeah, of course, sorry.
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:56:02 AM

I am investigating cryptos with a masternode system to consider how best to implement it in Mojocoin and I am keen on compiling a list or all ACTIVE coins w/ masternodes.
I am aware of the following active coins that have some sort of masternode system:

DASH
Total supply: 6,291,269 DASH
Needed for masternode: 1000 DASH / 0.016 % of total supply / 13.19 BTC to obtain one / max MN?

Transfercoin (TX)
Total supply: 5,352,870 TX
Needed for masternode: 10,000 TX / 0.19 % of total supply / 0.40 BTC to obtain one / max MN?

Any other ACTIVE coins running a masternode system?

following the DASH model, a MOJO masternode would need 100,000,000 * 0.016% = 16,000 MOJO
following the TX model, a MOJO masternode would need 100,000,000 * 0.19% = 190,000 MOJO

A masternode needs to be relatively prohibitive in price to obtain so ensure that the masternode owners make a worthwhile investment and has a proper incentive to keep running it.

muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:01:16 AM

I am investigating cryptos with a masternode system to consider how best to implement it in Mojocoin and I am keen on compiling a list or all ACTIVE coins w/ masternodes.
I am aware of the following active coins that have some sort of masternode system:

DASH
Needed for masternode: 1000 DASH / 0.016 % of total supply / 13.19 BTC to obtain one / max MN?

Transfercoin (TX)
Needed for masternode: 10,000 TX / 0.19 % of total supply / 0.40 BTC to obtain one / max MN?

DARKNET
supply: 64,800,000
masternode: 10,000
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:23:25 AM

DASH

Transfercoin (TX)

DARKNET
supply: 64,800,000
masternode: 10,000
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0

BitSend (Limecoinx)
Total coins: 525M
5000 BSD per masternode
Distribution is very slow - only 240 blocks generate per day
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1370307.0

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:58:26 PM

TIP ME
 my mojo adress:

MUQ1ptuCdoMSYERQEaZe5WxRDDuz2XkowR

thanks
   It not allowed to put your wallet address on here ......pm it to the dev.....

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:02:08 AM

What is the right minimum MOJO balance for running a masternode?
I think less then 100 000 will be great. How about running a masternode with some steps. For example, first year you'll need 50 000, second - 100 000, third - 200 000 etc. Is it possible?
Smalik

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:42:07 PM

I think less then 100 000 will be great. How about running a masternode with some steps. For example, first year you'll need 50 000, second - 100 000, third - 200 000 etc. Is it possible?

Agree 100000 - 200000 good price for masternode.
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:32:49 PM

Agree 100000 - 200000 good price for masternode.

Well the voting clearly says 500,000 . So lets go with that !

Let the voting run for another few days, but it looks like 500,000 so we may go with that. We will try to work out some scenarios for how the masternode might work and how the reward system might work and get back with that. At the moment we are busy trying to get the next wallet release out before the end of the ICO.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:58:36 PM

In my opinion 500k would be to many coins for a masternode that would mean you can only have a maximum of 200 masternodes , dashcoin/darkcoin picked a low number like 1k so they can have a extremely large number of masternodes, cause each masternode helps protect and secure the network, And that's the entire goal
of running a masternode isn't it? I think 50k would be a good number for a masternode that gives you at least 2000 masternodes and gives more people the option to run a masternode instead of 100-200 people..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:18:27 PM

In my opinion 500k would be to many coins for a masternode that would mean you can only have a maximum of 200 masternodes , dashcoin/darkcoin picked a low number like 1k so they can have a extremely large number of masternodes, cause each masternode helps protect and secure the network, And that's the entire goal
of running a masternode isn't it? I think 50k would be a good number for a masternode that gives you at least 2000 masternodes and gives more people the option to run a masternode instead of 100-200 people..

Yes, the idea is to have enough nodes running to secure the network and so nodes that run 24/7 should be rewarded more than nodes that only stake for a few hours every week. I do think that you should have to make an investment in a mastenode and that the price of getting a masternode should be high so that once you have the masternode you will want to run it for a long time. If anyone can just get a masternode for no investment then there is no real incentive to stake for a long time. If it't too easy to get one, then the staker will just jump onto the next coin when this appears to offer a higher reward.

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:26:01 PM

Yes, the idea is to have enough nodes running to secure the network and so nodes that run 24/7 should be rewarded more than nodes that only stake for a few hours every week. I do think that you should have to make an investment in a mastenode and that the price of getting a masternode should be high so that once you have the masternode you will want to run it for a long time. If anyone can just get a masternode for no investment then there is no real incentive to stake for a long time. If it't too easy to get one, then the staker will just jump onto the next coin when this appears to offer a higher reward.

agreed, current ico price is what 49 sats per coin? At 50k you'd only need about 0.025 btc which is too little imo, even if the ico price triples.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:32:24 PM

agreed, current ico price is what 49 sats per coin? At 50k you'd only need about 0.025 btc which is too little imo, even if the ico price triples.
ah I had no idea of the ico price, ya that would be pretty low Scrap that thought then  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:34:43 PM

ah I had no idea of the ico price, ya that would be pretty low Scrap that thought then  Wink

I think we have to wait for until it's out in the wild and see what the price is like 2-4 weeks post-ICO and determine what is fair in terms of MNs and also what would be fair in terms of rewards.

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:02:01 AM

I think that there is no right minimum and that it should adapt thru time.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3584

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:29:57 PM

POS Grin

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:53:20 PM

POS Grin

if you've got a pi id highly recommend using rokos to stake

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/address.dws?MUu5WKDFk77AyRkGEUK9Cjw2qiAwL6SCaS.htm

loadsa steak  Grin
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:43:45 PM

also if you don't have a raspberry pi you still have about 2 hours to enter the draw  Wink
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:46:56 PM

Looks like two fake adresses on the distribution page:

https://mojocoin.org/distribution.php
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3584

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:49:52 PM

also if you don't have a raspberry pi you still have about 2 hours to enter the draw  Wink

already involved

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: