Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs  (Read 167263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RKen

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:46:16 AM

Smiley

For Windows Operating Systems is 1.0.0.2 the most current version?

I just updated from 1.0.0.1 to 1.0.0.2 from the Mojocoin.org website and it redirected me to sourceforge.

here is the link.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mojocoin/?source=typ_redirect

Just wanted to know if 1.0.0.2 is the version I need to be up to date?

By the way... I backed up my old wallet, and installed the new wallet, and everything looks great! Thanks Mojocoin Developers! Awesome!

Smiley

Actually, it had long been released, namely in March, exactly 22/03/2016

This is an experimental release (as is all the software) and please run at your own risk. This may also run under Debian.

Version 1.0.0.2 w/ native selectable Tor implementation - WARNING! - this is a test release and not the final version

Windows-qt (v1.0.0.2)
Mac-qt (v1.0.0.2)

For more details may be found here  in the historic update list

UPDATES

To avoid a long list of small updates we have decided to archive the update list to keep it tidy. Link below if you want to look at the previous update history
Historic update list (feb-march 2016)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:34:38 AM

There will be an update later on or tomorrow.

I think dev will soon release a new wallet slowest tomorrow
Patiently and we wait together
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:41:26 AM

For installing the new wallet, the old one needs to be deleted first or can we just override it ?
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:34:06 AM

For installing the new wallet, the old one needs to be deleted first or can we just override it ?

Latest wallet? What version? Until now there is no new wallet released, except for version 1.0.0.2, released since March 22, 2016 like as @RKen conveyed.

And I also have to use it, while trying to 1.0.0.2 version, I did not do anything, just open and run it, and until now there is no problem

Or if you're worried about your wallet not work after using 1.0.0.2 version, try to backup "wallet.dat" first
CryptoStake

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

Anyone know if it was today?
I see dev "Last Active: Today at 10:46:36 AM"
I hope there is good news  Wink
azzedo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:36:23 PM

my patience is at the end.

stepmike

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:02:23 PM

sell coins and feel free
azzedo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:52:11 PM

or simply to keep one's word
RKen

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:29:44 AM

There will be a full update and a date set around 2 weeks from the wallet release for the hard-fork to let everyone update wallets.

Update

We were planning to implement a hard fork at block 100,000 to activate a fix for the PoS overflow issue and also fork in the masternode network and other features. We are running behind schedule with the wallet and will push the hard fork forward to block 110,000 (roughly 13 days from now (which is block 92,924 at the time of writing this)). This will take us to Sunday 15/05/2016 at around 1630 hours (GMT). We will make every effort to release the new wallet at least 7 days ahead of the hard fork, so around 08/05/2016. We will announce this here, on Twitter, on the Blog, on the website and Facebook and contact the exchanges directly. We also need to update the seed nodes and Tor nodes and the block explorer. There should be plenty of time for everyone to get the upgrade done.

and if i see update at https://trello.com/b/fW9YORq7/roadmap, there have some changes update, but for wallet progress before i see 70% and now 60% and wallet launch date too, now wallet prediction launch at 15/5/16

cmiww
PPan

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:52:38 AM

Be patient, guys.
The wallet will come, perhaps some days later.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:54:31 AM

The people of Townsville....
MojoJoJo is here!
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:58:19 AM

Learn to relax and wait, dev is doing everything for the betterment of MOJO.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 12:20:21 PM

let the people make their work ...  Roll Eyes

I think it's better, it takes a little bit longer ... before any issues come again...   Wink

The Dev. makes a great Job...

Be patience guys

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:24:06 PM

I think it's better, it takes a little bit longer ... before any issues come again...   Wink

Be patience guys

very interesting what is that "great job". the most show had to be right after may 5, now it looks like nobody gonna buy mojo till connection to uber))
RKen

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:44:55 PM

Be patience guys

very interesting what is that "great job". the most show had to be right after may 5, now it looks like nobody gonna buy mojo till connection to uber))

Be careful, look at this, see what dev says

Undecided   not getting stakes anymore .  no more votes in safecex ,,,,  
at least we have very beautiful logos and designs... i am so happy  i do not have to go museums to see art
since i stoped  talking about the coin everywhere every time  vol goes already  from 4btc to 0.4 btc ,,,
but happy  i have a very beautiful logo ......
dev do not answer important questions , but i am happy , we have beautifull design
maybe still people think business promotes their selves with beautifull logos instead of tangible things , or good promotion campaigns
good luck with mojocoin boys....
''quien quiera peces que se moje el culo'' popular spanish sentence

I really don't get why you are so stressed out, volatile and sarcastic. It serves no meaningful purpose. You should read a bit more, all your questions have been answered and all is out in the open and there is a roadmap. We are working hard to get the new wallet together and prepare for the coming hard fork.

We are 11 days after launch and only 7 days into trading so I have no idea what you are on about. This is a long term project and if you can't wait for more than a few days before you start to moan and beg for coins, then Mojo is not for you.

We are aiming for a top 10 coin but it's clearly not going to happen in 11 days. Please wait until the new wallets are out and then if you want to participate, drop the moaning childish tone and be constructive.

We are aiming to run this as a business and use the resources we have to drive the project forward. It's a slow path but we will get there. We will not rush out an Android wallet just for the sake of it.

Team Mojo is currently 3 and the fact that we kept 30,000,000 MOJO (minus the NxtMOJO swap coins) was known from day one. It was in the OP and the website so I don't know why you are complaining about that. It would be foolish to think that you could develop a top quality coin with dust from my pockets and no funding. If you took part in the ICO you can't really complain as long as you stand to gain. I am convinced that the price will go up and I am working towards that. If we create value then we have more funds to develop the project and so on.

If you want out, I'll buy back your MOJOs and you can leave.

So, be patience, learn to relax and wait, sell coins and feel free or if you want out, dev will buy back your MOJOs and you can leave  Grin
cryptodv

Activity: 1092

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:59:00 PM

I trust in MOJO. Be Patient!  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:08:53 PM

I am holding my MOJO... I feel these developers are trying hard and would not come this far to just abandon the coin.

I am thinking about trying the ROKOS out on my PI 2.

MOJO is definetely a cool name for a coin and the fact that its part of the ROKOS OS says something about the importance of this coin.

Also this coin is Proof of Stake only...so you don't have to stress your GPU's out or buy expensive mining hardware... Just toss some coins into a wallet on a Raspberry Pi or on a laptop or home pc that is on all the time and you got yourself a staking machine! What's not to like about that!  Wink

Go TeamMOJO!

Grin Grin Grin

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
agrs

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:54:52 AM

Be patience guys

Be careful, look at this, see what dev says

Undecided   not getting stakes anymore .  no more votes in safecex ,,,,  
at least we have very beautiful logos and designs... i am so happy  i do not have to go museums to see art
since i stoped  talking about the coin everywhere every time  vol goes already  from 4btc to 0.4 btc ,,,
but happy  i have a very beautiful logo ......
dev do not answer important questions , but i am happy , we have beautifull design
maybe still people think business promotes their selves with beautifull logos instead of tangible things , or good promotion campaigns
good luck with mojocoin boys....
''quien quiera peces que se moje el culo'' popular spanish sentence

I really don't get why you are so stressed out, volatile and sarcastic. It serves no meaningful purpose. You should read a bit more, all your questions have been answered and all is out in the open and there is a roadmap. We are working hard to get the new wallet together and prepare for the coming hard fork.

We are 11 days after launch and only 7 days into trading so I have no idea what you are on about. This is a long term project and if you can't wait for more than a few days before you start to moan and beg for coins, then Mojo is not for you.

We are aiming for a top 10 coin but it's clearly not going to happen in 11 days. Please wait until the new wallets are out and then if you want to participate, drop the moaning childish tone and be constructive.

We are aiming to run this as a business and use the resources we have to drive the project forward. It's a slow path but we will get there. We will not rush out an Android wallet just for the sake of it.

Team Mojo is currently 3 and the fact that we kept 30,000,000 MOJO (minus the NxtMOJO swap coins) was known from day one. It was in the OP and the website so I don't know why you are complaining about that. It would be foolish to think that you could develop a top quality coin with dust from my pockets and no funding. If you took part in the ICO you can't really complain as long as you stand to gain. I am convinced that the price will go up and I am working towards that. If we create value then we have more funds to develop the project and so on.

If you want out, I'll buy back your MOJOs and you can leave.

So, be patience, learn to relax and wait, sell coins and feel free or if you want out, dev will buy back your MOJOs and you can leave  Grin

thanks, i`ll try to relax. Mojo does not look like a scam, cool name i totally agree). the end of this month must be realy hot, i`m just sad about the first week of May had have to be brilliant for Mojo fix release
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:34:32 AM

There will be an update soon, we have some problems getting the new transactions compatible to the old blockchain. There are some more issues that we didn't expect but we are working through it. We are going from a 'simple' coin to one with masternodes etc. so there are a few issues to sort out but we will get there.

Soooooooon...............
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:46:40 AM

There will be an update soon, we have some problems getting the new transactions compatible to the old blockchain. There are some more issues that we didn't expect but we are working through it. We are going from a 'simple' coin to one with masternodes etc. so there are a few issues to sort out but we will get there.

Thanks for the update !  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: