Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ..

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs  (Read 167259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:19:17 PM

If you check coinmarket cap exchange rankings, https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ for today you will see Livecoin at number 14. It is a good well established exchange.

Oh and for all you YOBIT haters out there you will see Yobit at 19 and Bittrex at 20.... Yes that's right Yobit IS bigger than Bittrex and has been for a while (volume wise that is).
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:01:56 PM

If you check coinmarket cap exchange rankings, https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ for today you will see Livecoin at number 14. It is a good well established exchange.

Oh and for all you YOBIT haters out there you will see Yobit at 19 and Bittrex at 20.... Yes that's right Yobit IS bigger than Bittrex and has been for a while (volume wise that is).

Those numbers are easily faked by exchanges.
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

yobit is not bigger then bittrex, not even close and most people don't even trust yobit.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:37:55 PM

yobit is not bigger then bittrex, not even close and most people don't even trust yobit.

Yobit has done more trade volume than Bittrex over the last few weeks, almost every day. If size is based on volume then they are pretty neck and neck in that respect.

If numbers are easily faked then there is as much chance that Bittrex's figures are just as fake as Yobits.

People may or may not trust Yobit, but they are trading there regardless.
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:56:05 AM

Who is selling below ICO? What a bunch of impatient idiots. Ha ha you fucking losers! I hope you lost big. Go cry to mommy you assclown.

$ 0.001084 (0.64 %)
0.00000188 BTC (1.24 %)

priorities change, opportunities come & go for all of us.
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:32:31 AM

Who is selling below ICO? What a bunch of impatient idiots. Ha ha you fucking losers! I hope you lost big. Go cry to mommy you assclown.

$ 0.001084 (0.64 %)
0.00000188 BTC (1.24 %)

I do hope you are kidding. Priorities change? What? losing money is a priority change? Not in my book. Anyone that sold below ICO price is an idiot, plain and simple as that. Fucktards is what I like to call them. Did any of these fucktards even bother to read the OP? The ignorance of people nowadays is truly amazing.
cryptocrypt

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:53:50 AM

$ 0.001084 (0.64 %)
0.00000188 BTC (1.24 %)

I do hope you are kidding. Priorities change? What? losing money is a priority change? Not in my book. Anyone that sold below ICO price is an idiot, plain and simple as that. Fucktards is what I like to call them. Did any of these fucktards even bother to read the OP? The ignorance of people nowadays is truly amazing.

Cheesy

the current price is low than ico, so buy more before prices rise later
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:29:23 AM

$ 0.001084 (0.64 %)
0.00000188 BTC (1.24 %)

Cheesy

the current price is low than ico, so buy more before prices rise later

This is obviously a good time for others who did not participate in the ICO to jump in and get on board before the chain migration on the 20th of June.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:21:04 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 07:07:07 PM by fartbags

Yobit has never screwed me yet. There was a time when bittrex was the new exchange and everyone thought it was a joke because they added every new coin. That is when Bittrex made me the most money. Now Bittrex is more like a dumping ground for yobit coins.

I don't think there is any legitimate altcoin exchange yet in the world. They are all really bad.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:24:02 PM

What is this rubbish about sending all my coins over to Livecoin.net?

The dev of this coin should read this thread on how to do a transparent coin swap:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880220.0

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:01:51 AM

The dev of this coin should read this thread on how to do a transparent coin swap:

That coinswap theory is ok, in theory, the problem with new software is that it is not backward compatible sometimes. In our case the transaction structure is different in the two blockchain so we do a swap between two blockchains. This is totally transparent, we will run both block explorers and burn off excess V2 coins.

You deposit 1000 V1MOJO and withdraw 1000 V2MOJO - what's the issue with that? You will not loose coins and we will not generate excess coins.

Then we are on a new blockchain that is better suited for the future.

Livecoin is reliable. C-Cex will do the swap as well and Coinexchange.io. You don't have to use Livecoin.

Ultimately, it's your choice again. You have been given ample warning and notice.

Soooooooon...............
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:28:16 PM

a few weeks away on 20 June, not too bad but I'll keep waiting patiently
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:27:09 PM

My concern is that you will probably end up deleting some peoples coins. This is not very nice for the people who participated in the ICO. They have to be actively moving coins and staying up to date on the latest info from MOJO. I could see this having a negative effect when trying to attract new buyers and hurt the long term future of this coin.

Hopefully there is a high % of coins that get swapped and no problems come from the swap.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:54:56 AM

WARNING!!

DO NOT USE YOBIT EXCHANGE AND WITHDRAW YOUR COINS AS THEY WILL NOT ANSWER ME OR COMMUNICATE RE. THE UPGRADE
IF YOU KEEP COINS AT YOBIT YOU MAY LOOSE YOUR COINS.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:58:46 AM

My concern is that you will probably end up deleting some peoples coins. This is not very nice for the people who participated in the ICO. They have to be actively moving coins and staying up to date on the latest info from MOJO. I could see this having a negative effect when trying to attract new buyers and hurt the long term future of this coin.

Hopefully there is a high % of coins that get swapped and no problems come from the swap.

I agree, I do not want anyone to loose coins. You do have a certain responsibility in this crypto world to keep updated though, hard forks are common as well. I keep repeating it here, Twitter, Facebook and the mailing list with about half of the ICO participants. We may keep the V1MOJO alive for a little while after the swap. We are considering what to do with this.

As of yesterday there was about 40,000,000 MOJO at Livecoin so that's about 40% of the total in circulation. I will check again regularly. I expect some people to deposit just before 20/06. Another update in a couple of days.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:39:38 PM

That coinswap theory is ok, in theory, the problem with new software is that it is not backward compatible sometimes. In our case the transaction structure is different in the two blockchain so we do a swap between two blockchains. This is totally transparent, we will run both block explorers and burn off excess V2 coins.

You deposit 1000 V1MOJO and withdraw 1000 V2MOJO - what's the issue with that? You will not loose coins and we will not generate excess coins.

Livecoin is reliable. C-Cex will do the swap as well and Coinexchange.io. You don't have to use Livecoin.

Ultimately, it's your choice again. You have been given ample warning and notice.

Why a swap? Why not a hardfork? you can even change algos with hardforks! Its userfriendly and no one would lose coins!

Greetz
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:43:33 PM

Why a swap? Why not a hardfork? you can even change algos with hardforks! Its userfriendly and no one would lose coins!

Greetz

We have not been able to get the transactions created in the V2 wallet to be compatible with the V1 chain and the TXs are rejected.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 03:05:27 PM

Greetz

We have not been able to get the transactions created in the V2 wallet to be compatible with the V1 chain and the TXs are rejected.

Ok, only thought, its not a problem to create a hardfork. you can e.g. hardfork a POS-coin to a POW-coin. But I am not really a technical freak, I only know it from few coins, which changed their algos. e.g. Bitsend!

Greetz
Steve
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:01:09 PM

Greetz

Ok, only thought, its not a problem to create a hardfork. you can e.g. hardfork a POS-coin to a POW-coin. But I am not really a technical freak, I only know it from few coins, which changed their algos. e.g. Bitsend!

Greetz
Steve

We did want a hard fork but as I said the new software is not backward compatible so we could not do a hard fork. We would have preferred a hard fork but we couldn't do it. So here we are now.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:51:40 PM

SWAP OVER PROCESS

I have received some messages and e-mails with questions about how to do the swap over, so I will do a simple step-by-step for users that may not know what to do:

1. Start and sync your MOJOcoin wallet - you should know how to so that. Wait for the green tick in the lower right corner.

2. Open a Livecoin.net account by going to Livecoin

3. After you log into your Livecoin account, get a MOJO address in your balances

4. Send the MOJO from your wallet

5. Wait for the swap on / after 20/06/2016 and follow the updates

6. Download the new V2 wallet (link will be published)

7. You can now withdraw your coins if you wish.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: