Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs  (Read 167263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptofanus79

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:10:31 PM

Lately multiple of the POS coins generated in my wallet are not being accepted.
Is any one else experiencing this? I don't mind if happens now and then but I was wondering if I can prevent such "negative rows".  For example on Saturday it happened to me 10x. Yesterday 9x.  
Could this be the internet connection (not allowing the proof of 51 confirmations without difficulties)?

we are having some issues ..  but a fork upcoming  at block 100.000 . in a copuple of days . and a new wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:38:04 PM

It's a great time to grab some mojo, because when the new wallet is released it's probably going to increase quite a bit.
cryptofanus79

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:53:48 AM

It's a great time to grab some mojo, because when the new wallet is released it's probably going to increase quite a bit.
agree 100%, at fact team mojo looks really busy  they dissapear between codes and coffe cups,something big upcoming......
 Roll Eyes  please boyz have some sleep  Wink
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:57:28 AM

If the new wallet releases can i not use the wallet i have on my computer now anymore ??
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:03:45 AM

If the new wallet releases can i not use the wallet i have on my computer now anymore ??

new wallet it's will be a mandatory update!
old wallet will not work correctly
because there will be changes to the source code

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:35:15 AM

As above, the new wallet will be a mandatory update you MUST update before block 100,000, we are working on getting everything together and that's why we are a bit late. We have decided to hard code in the master node system with the PoS fix so that we don't need another hard fork for the foreseeable future and that's why it's taking a bit longer. It's a bit tricky to agree and set the master node rewards and take into account both reward for MN holders and also the coin supply and the value of the currency. We are considering some different schemes and we've had some discussions over the last few days but we are getting there.

Soooooooon...............
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:42:04 AM

As above, the new wallet will be a mandatory update you MUST update before block 100,000, we are working on getting everything together and that's why we are a bit late. We have decided to hard code in the master node system with the PoS fix so that we don't need another hard fork for the foreseeable future and that's why it's taking a bit longer. It's a bit tricky to agree and set the master node rewards and take into account both reward for MN holders and also the coin supply and the value of the currency. We are considering some different schemes and we've had some discussions over the last few days but we are getting there.

Hi regarding the Masternodes - have you finally decided how much coins are needed for a master node ? After the successfull ICO 500.000 is really much ..

regards
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:54:34 AM

Hi regarding the Masternodes - have you finally decided how much coins are needed for a master node ? After the successfull ICO 500.000 is really much ..

regards

Well, we are thinking maybe 200,000 at the moment. There needs to be a balance between MN investment / reward / PoS reward / currency value / future value etc. We need a minimum number of MN running to process the 'coin-mixing' and the 'transaction lock' payments (instant payments). We have set the initial PoS at 15% so the MN needs to be rewarded higher and that means that we may decide on a quicker step reduction of the 'normal' PoS reward. Soon...

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 10:44:10 PM

regards

Well, we are thinking maybe 200,000 at the moment. There needs to be a balance between MN investment / reward / PoS reward / currency value / future value etc. We need a minimum number of MN running to process the 'coin-mixing' and the 'transaction lock' payments (instant payments). We have set the initial PoS at 15% so the MN needs to be rewarded higher and that means that we may decide on a quicker step reduction of the 'normal' PoS reward. Soon...

okay, nice...

im courious how it works with staking after the hard fork...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:59:16 AM

Weak hands may be selling but the wallet update will be good news once completed.

Make sure Yobit.net is on top of things also. I like Yobit.net but some people do not.

Mojo Rocks!

I have Mojo! Going to buy more Mojo!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
ThradEO

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:51:47 AM

Hey,

Any news about Mojo on Polo?

Thx
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 02:25:03 PM

I've got to say, Mojo Coin in general including dev's are A1 all the way. Even the ICO launch was the smoothest transaction from all the ICO's I've been involved with, and the QT Wallet is awesome as well. Good luck in future endeavors.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Fullhd

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:20:33 PM

Still no demand for Mojo on the exchanges.
It would be useful to add Mojo to Poloniex to reach more buyers.
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:51:42 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about exchanges right now. This will come soon. We need to focus on the upcoming hard fork and get the network running stable post-fork and then we can start pestering the exchanges.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 09:40:00 PM

Still no demand for Mojo on the exchanges.
It would be useful to add Mojo to Poloniex to reach more buyers.

This will happen in the Future ...  Wink

I think that good things always need more time ...  Cheesy

It is a "Long Term Project" ...
and if you check it, with some other Coins, there are some cases, the only after one or two Years have gone to the Moon...

Always with Tranquillity...  Cool

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

cryptofanus79

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:03:10 PM

Grin  is 99.999% improbable that MOJO becomes the only crypto coin  who never goes moon and keeps always same price
just avoid to say 100%..

whats happen??? well progressivelly , people buys the coin in higher price or get dumped in higher price  and the coin gets a higher minimun value everytime.....

dumped coins this dys...... well i beeive someone bought a lot and he just was waiting to get x10  nextday so dumped  and go another project..
i've been analyzing the average of the coins dumped in the '' massive dumpig  moments''

you can think , omg , dumped under ico price, but is not like that,, the dumper...  because is a single person who dumps simultaneouslly in ccex and yobit..the dumper  dumps when mojo reach  certain price and sell vol not feed his sell orders....{if he have}
then he obtains an average price ,,,  if for example he dumps 1.000.000 coins between  @400 and @270  ,, total  should be @320..
so  he is obtaining profit ......

is up to any person to do whathe wants with his money  so .....

besides . i'm happy the coin gets now distributed in small buyers  what reduces the massive dumping chances......

really ,, this is good for mojo
trust me

i really encourage you  to set buy orders and get this dumped coins    i 've already located  certain  suspiccious wallets Wink   and are much smaller now....... once this dumping show finish .. mojo will moon .. count on it and mark my words

mojomania go
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:33:43 PM

I have just installed and had a look at Openbazaar. It's at https://openbazaar.org/
This is a really interesting platform and a kind of mix between Twitter and eBay or something like that. It has great potential for trade, have a look at it and connect with us:

OpenBazaarID: 8226da4e9660403ef7435815edc8ead2c3a44363 - or Mojocoin

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:40:33 PM

and if you check it, with some other Coins, there are some cases, the only after one or two Years have gone to the Moon...

Always with Tranquillity...  Cool

this is very true I remember buying pimpcash (now okcash) at 30 - 70 sats  Grin

I have just installed and had a look at Openbazaar. It's at https://openbazaar.org/
This is a really interesting platform and a kind of mix between Twitter and eBay or something like that. It has great potential for trade, have a look at it and connect with us:

OpenBazaarID: 8226da4e9660403ef7435815edc8ead2c3a44363 - or Mojocoin

I keep meaning to check this out. I'll probably have a look tomorrow after work.
ThradEO

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:03:07 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about exchanges right now. This will come soon. We need to focus on the upcoming hard fork and get the network running stable post-fork and then we can start pestering the exchanges.

That's exactly the type of answer that makes me feel comfortable my investment in Mojo. I like your logic man, keep up the good work!
cryptofanus79

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:05:29 AM

That's exactly the type of answer that makes me feel comfortable my investment in Mojo. I like your logic man, keep up the good work!
and mine?Huh?   Sad   hahahah     Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: