Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 176572 times)
BigUpGiddyup (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:54:14 PM

Great stuff, just a question, I see BigUp not yet included?

From here: http://rokos.space/rokos_flavors.html

From when will BigUp be included?

- Updated Cryptocurrencies Included:
Bitcoin, OKCash, Blackcoin, Gamecredits, Digitalcoin, Diamondcoin,
Energycoin, Europecoin, Soil, Metalcoin, Transfercoin, Mojocoin. (Readme.txt)

I am currently in discussion with the developers of ROKOS. Our goal is to be included in the next release. If we are not able to make the deadline for this release then we will definitely be part of the following release

We will be part of the permanent listing so BigUp will be included in all future releases after our first inclusion. Staking BigUp is rewarding and adding it to ROKOS Flavors will make staking easier, even more energy efficient and will make BigUp competitive for serious staking and network support

Active steps are being taken to ensure the long-term success of BigUp and to spread the use of BigUp to every part of the cryptocurrency world

BigUpGiddyup (OP)

Activity: 168

BigUp & WIN

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:57:40 PM

Weren't there Slack invites going out?

Anyone who received an email request and replied with an email address for an invite should have received an invite. If you sent an email address via PM and have not received your invite then it may have been spam filtered or something else. Please PM me if you have not received your invite and I will resend. You can also send an alternate email address for me to send the invite to

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 05:00:36 PM

Great stuff, just a question, I see BigUp not yet included?

From here: http://rokos.space/rokos_flavors.html

From when will BigUp be included?

- Updated Cryptocurrencies Included:
Bitcoin, OKCash, Blackcoin, Gamecredits, Digitalcoin, Diamondcoin,
Energycoin, Europecoin, Soil, Metalcoin, Transfercoin, Mojocoin. (Readme.txt)

I am currently in discussion with the developers of ROKOS. Our goal is to be included in the next release. If we are not able to make the deadline for this release then we will definitely be part of the following release

We will be part of the permanent listing so BigUp will be included in all future releases after our first inclusion. Staking BigUp is rewarding and adding it to ROKOS Flavors will make staking easier, even more energy efficient and will make BigUp competitive for serious staking and network support

Active steps are being taken to ensure the long-term success of BigUp and to spread the use of BigUp to every part of the cryptocurrency world

I'm very excited on the development of Bigup right now I am making huge profit from staking my wallet it's indeed a great decision  to participate on day one seldom we can find a 1 satoshi Ico that can be as huge as Bigup so dev keep us updated..

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

Think I have too few BigUp. 87000. Haven't staked anything in a couple of days. Yesterday the wallet said estimated one day. Now today it says estimate 2 days. Aaaaarrgghhhh!!!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 06:18:50 PM

Think I have too few BigUp. 87000. Haven't staked anything in a couple of days. Yesterday the wallet said estimated one day. Now today it says estimate 2 days. Aaaaarrgghhhh!!!!

I think this issue has long been resolve you just need to go on the announcement thread on page one and you will find a link there where you can easily sync your wallet easily it is proven and many have use that method to sync their wallet fast..

shintosai

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:20:39 PM

hey there big up team I just wanted to ask how to join with the crypto site keeps sending me email but I don't have the links to sign up with, would you please assist me I just wanted to earn and win the free big up, thank you team.

Are you a member of my cryptohub site already? all members are getting emails coming from the admin just login chat the admin and he'll accommodate you and give you instructions on how to get free bigup we have already send 30,000 Bigup to some of our active members
yes sir rob I'm a member of your group, hoping that you can also send me free
big up , I'm receiving your email how can I afford the free coins?

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 06:47:37 PM

hey there big up team I just wanted to ask how to join with the crypto site keeps sending me email but I don't have the links to sign up with, would you please assist me I just wanted to earn and win the free big up, thank you team.

Are you a member of my cryptohub site already? all members are getting emails coming from the admin just login chat the admin and he'll accommodate you and give you instructions on how to get free bigup we have already send 30,000 Bigup to some of our active members
yes sir rob I'm a member of your group, hoping that you can also send me free
big up , I'm receiving your email how can I afford the free coins?

Just login to the site you will a big announcement there on how you can collect more Bigup coins the more you are active on the site the more Bigup coins you'll going to get be sure you have your wallet properly sync and I highly recommend that you stake your wallet for more profit..

Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:02:44 PM

I think this issue has long been resolve you just need to go on the announcement thread on page one and you will find a link there where you can easily sync your wallet easily it is proven and many have use that method to sync their wallet fast..

Thank you, I will go and check

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:05:42 PM

Oh yes, that. I did that already on day one. Everything works, its just that it doesn't seem like I will ever stake anything... *cry*

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
JRu

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:51:15 PM

Oh yes, that. I did that already on day one. Everything works, its just that it doesn't seem like I will ever stake anything... *cry*

Welcome Grahnite: post bigup wallet address for a warm welcome from the BIGUP crew.
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:41:36 PM

Hi! Nice to be here :-)

BK9G9UsDzHnH97j5iYvFQkaEmcmjhYuGFw

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
shintosai

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:54:50 PM

can you also welcome me here  Grin Tongue Here's my big up wallet if dev and crew would be kind

B8hs7w2to4QoARv8Ycuixd48GoDEtXFnuQ , thank you in advance to all of you guys here.

JRu

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:14:51 AM

Incoming! Grin Don't forget to tell your friends/family about BIGUP.
JRu

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:15:47 AM

can you also welcome me here  Grin Tongue Here's my big up wallet if dev and crew would be kind

B8hs7w2to4QoARv8Ycuixd48GoDEtXFnuQ , thank you in advance to all of you guys here.

Incoming! Grin Don't forget to tell your friends/family about BIGUP!
JRu

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:31:41 AM

A little something to chew on for the BIGUP investor:

This is the highest POS system, next to others it makes a joke of them. Compared to say Mintcoin a 100mm coins over a week make .07 BTC (that's on your first year @ 20% after that it reduces) Also it in the equation is that you have to wait 20 days for Mintcoins to "mature" in order to start minting. BIGUP 0 days.  BIGUP 100mm coin makes .17 BTC a week. Now the price difference in buying the initial investment. BIGUP 100mm at market current buy of 6 sat. equates to 6 BTC. Mintcoin 100mm coin @ current 17 sat. equates to 17 BTC.  Why would anyone stake anything else? The POS2 is the best feature of BIGUP. With this information alone BIGUP price should be equal or exceed the price of Mintcoin. This coin is under valued compared to it's competitors while it out performs them by a multitude of earnings. This is what BIGUP has to offer to the market. It is POS2 design specific. It has a value beyond its current price.

Now for all the BTC miners out there. Bitcoin will halve in late June/Early July. How much equipment or cloudhashing will you have to buy to mine BTC after the halving? That is if the manufacturers will even sell it to an individual. KNC/Bitfury not offering new tech miners to the public and Bitmain is not forthcoming if they even have a machine design to match their competitors. Halving will increase the price of BTC by a substantial margin. So that .17 BTC that 100mm BIGUP brings in a week will be even more valuable. BIGUP might be a miners only option to gain BTC at a reasonable cost without the worry of difficulty increases. BIGUP has no such disabilities. Fill up your BIGUP wallet, let it stake and collect your stake which will not change over time. Try mining BTC with equipment with the ever increasing difficulty and you will see your earning diminish over time and your equipment devalued to junk. BIGUP ROI is ahead of most mining equipment or cloud hashing services. 6 BTC will get you at the markets current price about 18TH in cloud mining. In 3 months your earnings will be reduced by more than 50% due to halving and difficulty increases. BIGUP is the only solution to those who use to mine BTC, bring them back into the game and keep them mining. Try selling your cloud hash when the difficulty increases so much you are making nothing then the cloud hashing  company pulls the plug on you and you leaves you with nothing. I hope all this information is of value to some.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:33:21 AM

Cheers to everyone this fine day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML5GPHfGX7M

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:32:45 AM

BIGUP 100mm coin makes .17 BTC a week.

This right here is your sell sign.

HIPOS shitcoins never work long term because buy support gets smashed by staked coins being dumped  - you guys won't keep buying each others coins forever when you're dumping your stake on yourselves and Yobit only has a finite amount of other fish to try and lure.  C-Cex is a ghost town.

The entire HIPOS system is designed around extracting as much profit in as little time as possible, it is not sustainable.

You can't compare BIGUP to MINT, MINT is on Poloniex and BIGUP will never be as it was a Yobit ICO and they have flat out said they would never add a Yobit ICO coin.  BIGUP will never have Poloniex (or probably even Bittrex, again low chances of them touching a Yobit ICO) volume to sustain itself long term.  MINT is in a whole different ball park purely due to being Poloniex listed.

There you go guys, the most helpful post I have ever written in here.  Too bad the ones who need to read this most probably have me on ignore hahaha.  Grin

For old JRu/BigUpGiddyUp to compare staking BIGUP to mining BTC is just fucking ridiculous also.  Totally out of touch with crypto and seems to think talking about BTC solo mining still being an actual thing.  Also thinks people still profit from cloud hashing hahaha.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
shintosai

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:40:11 AM

can you also welcome me here  Grin Tongue Here's my big up wallet if dev and crew would be kind

Incoming! Grin Don't forget to tell your friends/family about BIGUP!
Thank you for a warmed welcome keep it Big Big UP UP!!!
more blessing to come and more investor to trade!!!

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:25:51 AM

What a fucking shit coin..........constant spamming on yobit chat as well........ Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:29:22 AM

Incoming! Grin Don't forget to tell your friends/family about BIGUP.

Wow! Thanks so much!!!! :-)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: