Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:46:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 176572 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

i find it still pity, if the dev(s) doesnt want this coin, then tell us. its would be shame to let this coin die slowly .....

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 07:17:19 PM

600,000 BIGUP available for 150,000 sat.

Hit me up if you want this deal.

Happy new year, everyone!

prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:48:40 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha omg yes yes yes.

Made my day, what a deal!  Grin

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:04:52 AM

I just saw your offer but when I found out that this is already a dead coin it's no use to get this offer,why not do a take over and create another thread for this coin,this coin has a good start,some members are could also be holding this coin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kaltun

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:47:36 AM

I just saw your offer but when I found out that this is already a dead coin it's no use to get this offer,why not do a take over and create another thread for this coin,this coin has a good start,some members are could also be holding this coin.
thats a good idea, if noboby will open a thread about this taking it over i will do it later.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:19:39 AM

thats a good idea, if noboby will open a thread about this taking it over i will do it later.

What are you going to do with the taking over of this coin, will you start a new coin and release new coins or will you going to support the old coin holders also
kaltun

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:47:22 AM

What are you going to do with the taking over of this coin, will you start a new coin and release new coins or will you going to support the old coin holders also

i do not have knowledge to release a new coin , i am just a humble supporter. i heard earlier that there is a way to take over the coin do a swap thing.......
so if anyone has the knowledge and some courage to lead this, i will support him / her.

we can make this big again Smiley

lets bigup da life Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

i do not have knowledge to release a new coin , i am just a humble supporter. i heard earlier that there is a way to take over the coin do a swap thing.......
so if anyone has the knowledge and some courage to lead this, i will support him / her.

It would be good if we get a new DEV.

However, what happened to the old DEV team, with the 400m BIGUP Dev Fund?

kaltun

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:33:18 AM

i dont know, he mentioned about this coin has new owner(s), they even have a new website , bipup.win ( and my website bigup.club and my efforts were denied , they didnt ask Sad ) .

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 03:46:56 PM

I'm an early supporter of this coin when I was a full member,I always drop hoping for a new development but until now,there's none and I think this coin has no hope at all,Bigup is now Bigdown

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:36:29 PM

i dont know, he mentioned about this coin has new owner(s), they even have a new website , bipup.win ( and my website bigup.club and my efforts were denied , they didnt ask Sad ) .

We need to find out why they refused to accept your help - at least you offered to help with a website.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 11:27:25 PM

How and why did I miss this gem? What an outstanding base is growing all day long, I see more idiots with money visiting this thread, I can barely imagine what happens when this coin stops accumulating resources and shoots up like an overextended rubber band.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:31:31 AM

How and why did I miss this gem? What an outstanding base is growing all day long, I see more idiots with money visiting this thread, I can barely imagine what happens when this coin stops accumulating resources and shoots up like an overextended rubber band.
You did not miss it.

Grab your BIGUP at 1 sat bargain here:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/BIGUP/BTC

For 1 BTC, you can acquire more than 5% of available money supply.

kaltun

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:36:37 AM

we need to find out why they refused to accept your help - at least you offered to help with a website.

it went all so sneaky , so secretly i dont know why, the old dev announced suddenly the take over and then the "new" dev post some reply here , and after that the silence has taken over.

some fact :
the old dev did his best to make this coin something,
- he arranged to put this on  exchange servers:

YoBit

CoinExchange.io
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BIGUP/BTC

c-cex delisted this

he ( or some members payed this to get this on exchange)

- this coin is also on rokos
http://rokos.space/rokos_flavors.html

- BIGUP on CoinMarketCap.com:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bigup/

this coin had/has fanatic members

with other words, this coin has still some future if the new dev ( old dev) put some efforts

my 2 cents Smiley
logictense

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:46:21 PM

You did not miss it.

Lol If I put 20 btc into it I will become a whale. Yeah, its a total pleasure to acknowledge that u own the entire supply while unable to get ur money back at whatever rate coz of absence of support and trading activity, additionally the market will be closed in two days.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 05:07:27 PM

we need to find out why they refused to accept your help - at least you offered to help with a website.

it went all so sneaky , so secretly i dont know why, the old dev announced suddenly the take over and then the "new" dev post some reply here , and after that the silence has taken over.

some fact :
the old dev did his best to make this coin something,
- he arranged to put this on  exchange servers:

YoBit

CoinExchange.io
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BIGUP/BTC

c-cex delisted this

he ( or some members payed this to get this on exchange)

- this coin is also on rokos
http://rokos.space/rokos_flavors.html

- BIGUP on CoinMarketCap.com:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bigup/

this coin had/has fanatic members

with other words, this coin has still some future if the new dev ( old dev) put some efforts

my 2 cents Smiley

I still have my Bigup here in my cloud mining John is still a big supporter so if he is still not giving up on this I will also not give up on this I believe this coin will have a new dev in the future.

logictense

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

They didnt. When u were videocalling them by skype they saw ur face and thought that they would be better off shooting themselves. It was ur face that drove them away from collaborating with ur business. Ur face is the precise copy of someones ass. Its so scary and badly rendered that it intimidates children and makes adult males pee in their pants. U should know though that it came as no surprise to me to see ur face in a primer of Notre Dame Research Ink.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

They didnt. When u were videocalling them by skype they saw ur face and thought that they would be better off shooting themselves. It was ur face that drove them away from collaborating with ur business. Ur face is the precise copy of someones ass. Its so scary and badly rendered that it intimidates children and makes adult males pee in their pants. U should know though that it came as no surprise to me to see ur face in a primer of Notre Dame Research Ink.
What do I look like?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:09:40 PM

You did not miss it.

Lol If I put 20 btc into it I will become a whale. Yeah, its a total pleasure to acknowledge that u own the entire supply while unable to get ur money back at whatever rate coz of absence of support and trading activity, additionally the market will be closed in two days.
Who will close the market?

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:34:53 AM

You did not miss it.

Don't buy at 1sat. I'll sell you 600k of bigup for 150k sat. 4bigup to 1sat. inbox me if you want this deal Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: