Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - BIGUP] !! BIGUP $$ The BIGUP Brigade Is Ready For Battle!!!  (Read 176572 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

There is no logical reason for the DEV to abandon this coin

Here is a logical reason.

Developer created a coin thinking he was going to get rich quick, that was the premine. He didn't and decided to cut his losses and moved on to something else that might make them some money quick.

His last ditch effort was trying to sell his premine to scrape the barrel before leaving.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 05:59:17 PM

Developer created a coin thinking he was going to get rich quick, that was the premine. He didn't and decided to cut his losses and moved on to something else that might make them some money quick.

His last ditch effort was trying to sell his premine to scrape the barrel before leaving.

Bigup story is so much like the story of all the other coins here,dev I'm sure is on another project now and making good money and I'm sure he will not get back here,because it means he has to spend more of his own money just to move the price of Bigup.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

Bigup story is so much like the story of all the other coins here,dev I'm sure is on another project now and making good money and I'm sure he will not get back here,because it means he has to spend more of his own money just to move the price of Bigup.

It's amazing how many times this same story repeats constantly. 99% of all coins have a similar story behind it, some multiples of the same story.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:23:07 AM

It's amazing how many times this same story repeats constantly. 99% of all coins have a similar story behind it, some multiples of the same story.
BIGUP is still a profitable bargain, if we can get a good DEV team. The only problem is the DEV fund that is still with the old DEV. It is strange that he has so many coins, yet he is not interested in the project.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:04:24 AM

I have just contacted YOBIT with a PAID TICKET.

We have to pay YOBIT, to get them to sync their wallets.

They will still waste time to respond to this ticket

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:54:44 AM

BIGUP is still a profitable bargain, if we can get a good DEV team. The only problem is the DEV fund that is still with the old DEV. It is strange that he has so many coins, yet he is not interested in the project.

the only problem is no one wants to take charge of this coin and do a fork,the old funds will be useless once the dev do a hard fork or even change to other algos and do a coin swap,instead of telling people it's still profitable investment when it's not.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:49:11 AM

the only problem is no one wants to take charge of this coin and do a fork,the old funds will be useless once the dev do a hard fork or even change to other algos and do a coin swap,instead of telling people it's still profitable investment when it's not.
We hope that things will change, after YOBIT agrees to sync their wallet.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 01:29:43 PM

Only 4 or 5 people,including me believe that this coin has a future but posting here is not enough,we need a concrete plan and solid step so we can move forward,some one should take over and John you should be the one to lead us.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:33:12 PM

Only 4 or 5 people,including me believe that this coin has a future but posting here is not enough,we need a concrete plan and solid step so we can move forward,some one should take over and John you should be the one to lead us.

count me in Smiley , i am no dev orso, just an supporter of this coin Smiley
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:20:32 PM

We are all waiting for YOBIT now, I have already filled in a PAID SUPPORT TICKET for YOBIT to sync up their BIGUP wallet.

prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:46:00 AM

We are all waiting for YOBIT now, I have already filled in a PAID SUPPORT TICKET for YOBIT to sync up their BIGUP wallet.

Thanks buddy, I'll transfer the premine in once thats done and set it all on the 1 sat ask side.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:05:04 AM

Thanks buddy, I'll transfer the premine in once thats done and set it all on the 1 sat ask side.
YOBIT takes FOREVER to respond  Tongue

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:59:12 PM

I am still waiting for YOBIT to respond to my PAID TICKET. They have not even attempted to redeem the funds. This shows how sluggish YOBIT really is.

JRu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:39:00 AM

We are still alive....LOL. Hi all good to see Bigup is still kicking.
JRu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:44:04 AM

I am still waiting for YOBIT to respond to my PAID TICKET. They have not even attempted to redeem the funds. This shows how sluggish YOBIT really is.

Bigup should be put up on as many exchanges as possible to be traded for DOGE. I consider this the "secondary" market. I have been pestering Yobit myself to fix their wallet problem.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:33:49 PM

Bigup should be put up on as many exchanges as possible to be traded for DOGE. I consider this the "secondary" market. I have been pestering Yobit myself to fix their wallet problem.
Lets hope that the DEV will return.

Moondreams

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:55:49 PM

Lets hope that the DEV will return.

Lets hope
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:06:46 AM

Unfortunately they are not going to respond,the only way that they are going to respond is if you are going to pay a fee for fixing your wallet,this proves to be very annoying if you are trading coin with yobit and profitable for them too.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:18:35 AM

Unfortunately they are not going to respond,the only way that they are going to respond is if you are going to pay a fee for fixing your wallet,this proves to be very annoying if you are trading coin with yobit and profitable for them too.
I have already paid a SUPPORT TICKET FEE, but YOBIT are too lazy to even bother to redeem the payment

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:20:34 PM

is there a reason Yobit's coininfo says our coin supply is 600k or so? was there a swap or something I missed ?

I was hoping it was just the premine that got burned, other than that the wallet works good. maybe ramping down the the pos% rate after the second year down to 90%, then 80% the year after that and so on

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: