Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:03:41 PM

Great to hera Indie. I will contact you later. and organise sending of the Trump Fund

Got it Trump Fund secured ,no problems  Smiley

This is the address of the wallet    TQE62DG4A9TVBXyM1D83aLA2kZWyVwcn7V
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:00:36 PM

Nice to see, that the dev here is active and has a team that is working on the coin.

Not like other.

Do you try to contact Donald Trump? And show him his coin?

btw. Donald Trump is a bitcoin "friend", so he would maybe support this coin?  Grin

Maybe, but Im thinking one step at a time  Wink I think he has other things on his mind right now.
Keep in mind its not a campaign donation coin like Bernie coin. If I did that we could run in to a
lot of issues. Its illegal to take campaign funds from a non US citizen. You can see the problem there.
Nah, this is about Free Society - Logic - Reason and a bit of Philosophical thinking which we need in
our daily lives and especially politics -  and of course
your right to make a buck. There is a point to this coin, its a message, but its early days and
 I need to see the value increase before I can really get down to some really serious business.
I do have some political connections in the media and once things are moving on a more steady
basis I can and will approach them. Doing that right now whilst the coin value fluctuates between
500 and 800 probably wouldnt be the best idea. ill get once chance with some media so its best
I present the coin and the message at the right time. Its not just about that, its also about awakening
non crypto types to the idea of digital currency which could be a big part of a free society - the peoples
money.
I agree, Trump would have no problem with Crypto.

You have political connections, wow.  Shocked

btw. i was not talking about campaign funds, i was talking only too show this coin Donald Trump. Maybe he will love it? Because he also like Bitcoin.
So when he would talked in the media or someone else about "his" coin here, then this would erupt a mega hype.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:02:33 PM

There is close to a coin and a half above 700 in the bids right now. I moved my little wall up to meet it. I see no reason why we couldn't maintain 700 if we work together. There is almost 6 BTC altogether in the bids.

If a few people meet me at that wall, I'll throw some more btc in the game today.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:06:36 PM

@ DEV, do you contacted bittrex to add this coin?

Or it is under progress?  Smiley
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:52:45 PM

Nice to see, that the dev here is active and has a team that is working on the coin.

Not like other.

btw. Donald Trump is a bitcoin "friend", so he would maybe support this coin?  Grin

Maybe, but Im thinking one step at a time  Wink I think he has other things on his mind right now.
Keep in mind its not a campaign donation coin like Bernie coin. If I did that we could run in to a
lot of issues. Its illegal to take campaign funds from a non US citizen. You can see the problem there.
Nah, this is about Free Society - Logic - Reason and a bit of Philosophical thinking which we need in
your right to make a buck. There is a point to this coin, its a message, but its early days and
 I need to see the value increase before I can really get down to some really serious business.
I do have some political connections in the media and once things are moving on a more steady
basis I can and will approach them. Doing that right now whilst the coin value fluctuates between
500 and 800 probably wouldnt be the best idea. ill get once chance with some media so its best
I present the coin and the message at the right time. Its not just about that, its also about awakening
non crypto types to the idea of digital currency which could be a big part of a free society - the peoples
money.

If this community could come together on basically ANY coin out there, we could take the financial sectors by storm, with or without political connections.

The endgame is simple, get the value of a coin above 1 USD and present it to the American public for exactly what it is while continuing to make it easier for common people to exchange. The more people that we can convince to be their own bank, the more wealthy we ALL become.

Whether you are voting for Trump or not, we all know the man is living the American dream. He's rich enough to run for president (and we all know you have to be super rich to even think about running for president in this jacked up system we have today).

Liberals and conservatives alike agree, in masse, that our financial systems are broken, corrupt and unfairly stacked against the people. Common opinion says the banks run this government and most of our elected officials are bought and paid for by them. People are literally begging today for someone to step up and take a real stand against the bankers.

Common American opinion also says Trump = rich. Actually, the Trump name translates to mountains of cash in just about any language, regardless of your political affiliations.

If you support Trump, then Trumpcoin is your way to join a movement to try and influence the president that you are trying to elect to fix the American financial system. If you support someone else and believe Trump is part of the problem then Trumpcoin can be your way of mocking one of the people that you want to take down.

Either way, if you buy into Trumpcoin, you are making a stand and a statement, that you too want to be rich enough to run for president. You want to be Trump rich. We all do. We all have the same goal - to balance the scales between us and big banks and have more.

This coin has a name that will be very easy to trend. It stands for an ideology that I think every member of this forum believes - that we CAN and WILL fight back and take our money back - that we will NOT be slaves of commerce and slaves of capitalism. We ARE capitalism. We ARE Americans! We own this country. It's OUR money and we NEED TO TAKE IT BACK!

All we have to do is agree to come together on one damn coin. If we can push the value over a buck then the buck is ours for the taking. If we can do what we all know how to do and make this coin grow and stabilize, then we can spin PR in incredible ways here. We can start a movement and cause trends of mass-adoption into crypto to gain real leverage over the banks basically playing their own damn game against them.

To me, this coin is not about getting Trump elected. It means to me what all other crypto does. Satoshi's dream. It's about making a stand against everyone who has their ledgers stacked against me and you. It's about breaking tyranny. It's about handing the banks over to the people.

And if you're laughing at this right now, then that's fine too. Get out of my way though. Stop dumping on me and suppressing me and my goals. Make a quick buck if you want. I'm ok with that. I WANT YOU TO MAKE MONEY. Just don't be stupid about it. Stop dumping into the buy books. Ask a fair price and WE WILL rise to meet you. I am happy to pay you a premium fee for your coins because that is, believe it or not, mutually beneficial to me and you.

Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way.

If you're not laughing; if you're nodding and agreeing, then get off your ass and help me throw a trump card down on Washington this year. Get Trump-rich with me. Raise your lowball buy orders to 700 right now. At least get up above 500. Buy Trump cheap while you still can. 500-700 sats is CHEAP compared to where we are going.

Currency is worth what the collective agrees it's worth. I believe my dollar is worth at least a buck. And I believe a move to stand against our oppressors is worth a million.

Start an important movement with me. Raise your bids now.

Escrow your paycheck. Buy Trump.

www.TrumpCoin.com
indiemax

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:31:06 PM

Cool speech bro Smiley I’d vote for you and voting’s not my thing
but you may well wake up some neurons in those who want it to be different.

I drifted by a while back and thought this coin could have legs and after a couple of PM’s to the Dev I realised, he is here for the win with that message.
Too many coins are scams with no direction apart from a quick pump and dump if they are lucky
The Dev has shown his commitment to the coin by asking me to hold the Trump Fund, so as to reassure those who have been burned by dumping and disappearing.

Hopefully now I have that secured confidence can be built.
He has a plan and I have no doubt he will time it right to take advantage of the situation on the ground.
Early days but I like what I see and hear.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:45:28 PM

Cool speech bro Smiley I’d vote for you and voting’s not my thing
but you may well wake up some neurons in those who want it to be different.

I drifted by a while back and thought this coin could have legs and after a couple of PM’s to the Dev I realised, he is here for the win with that message.
Too many coins are scams with no direction apart from a quick pump and dump if they are lucky
The Dev has shown his commitment to the coin by asking me to hold the Trump Fund, so as to reassure those who have been burned by dumping and disappearing.

Hopefully now I have that secured confidence can be built.
He has a plan and I have no doubt he will time it right to take advantage of the situation on the ground.
Early days but I like what I see and hear.

We can do this.
This coin. All coins. Today. Now.

We can fight the banks. We just need to come together and support each other. If the majority decides to start playing fair then the small group of greedy quick-buck manipulators will fail and will have many regrets. Listen to the message in the ANN. Our collective conscience and effort CAN BE Proof-of-FairPlay.

Come together as a majority and win.

It really is that simple.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:51:02 PM

Price suppression has come down to meet my wall at 700 and it is naked now.

Raise your bids to 700 NOW. Meet the suppression and help me hold the price. There are enough bids on the books right now to hold 700 if we push back.

Buy over 700 and when it sells, but it right back in at 1000-1500.

WE WILL RISE TO MEET THE NEW RANGE. We HAVE to do this if we want to pave the way for mass adoption.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is today. Join me.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:08:58 PM

Price suppression has come down to meet my wall at 700 and it is naked now.

Raise your bids to 700 NOW. Meet the suppression and help me hold the price. There are enough bids on the books right now to hold 700 if we push back.

Buy over 700 and when it sells, but it right back in at 1000-1500.

WE WILL RISE TO MEET THE NEW RANGE. We HAVE to do this if we want to pave the way for mass adoption.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is today. Join me.

I'm testing the waters here. Band together with me and I'll bring some real money to the table. My coins are ready and this market is ready for a small boost.
It's only the beginning folks.

Get behind this coin. We can make it happen.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

The higher the price  - the better the miners.

It is necessary to reduce the award.

Otherwise the miners will break the price.

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:51:24 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 05:18:28 PM by Signal7

The higher the price  - the better the miners.

It is necessary to reduce the award.

Otherwise the miners will break the price.

The weaker the price - the more the miners amass and dump large lumps.
The higher the price - the more the miners compete for hashes and the higher the hashrate.

Hashrate doubled last night.

It is necessary to shake them out if they won't play fair. Once you cross the threshold, the miners can no longer make any dents with dumping.

And again, why can't we, as a collective try to work together - miners included?

If the miners have confidence that the coin value will grow, they won't dump it.

Signed,
A Miner

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:56:44 PM

Not like other.

money.

You have political connections, wow.  Shocked

btw. i was not talking about campaign funds, i was talking only too show this coin Donald Trump. Maybe he will love it? Because he also like Bitcoin.
So when he would talked in the media or someone else about "his" coin here, then this would erupt a mega hype.

Well, lets not get carried away.  Wink I know some people in the political press sphere but I cant say were drinking buddies. I cant get press releases
to them which they will read. Now, whether that translates to actual press I can’t say. Their a difficult bunch at the best of times and politics is a very
dirty business - really dirty -  even worse than around here  Shocked
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:01:17 PM

@ DEV, do you contacted bittrex to add this coin?

Or it is under progress?  Smiley

Ive had a very quick conversation with one of their reps. To be blunt, we need to see more trading voulme before I can seriously
approach them which I totally understand. It will happen at some point Im sure. Also contacted Kraken and its a similiar situation.
YOBIT is fine for now, but adding another exchange or two will become a priority soon.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:04:06 PM

There is close to a coin and a half above 700 in the bids right now. I moved my little wall up to meet it. I see no reason why we couldn't maintain 700 if we work together. There is almost 6 BTC altogether in the bids.

If a few people meet me at that wall, I'll throw some more btc in the game today.

Sounds like a plan
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:30:26 PM

If this community could come together on basically ANY coin out there, we could take the financial sectors by storm, with or without political connections.

The endgame is simple, get the value of a coin above 1 USD and present it to the American public for exactly what it is while continuing to make it easier for common people to exchange. The more people that we can convince to be their own bank, the more wealthy we ALL become.

Whether you are voting for Trump or not, we all know the man is living the American dream. He's rich enough to run for president (and we all know you have to be super rich to even think about running for president in this jacked up system we have today).

Liberals and conservatives alike agree, in masse, that our financial systems are broken, corrupt and unfairly stacked against the people. Common opinion says the banks run this government and most of our elected officials are bought and paid for by them. People are literally begging today for someone to step up and take a real stand against the bankers.

Common American opinion also says Trump = rich. Actually, the Trump name translates to mountains of cash in just about any language, regardless of your political affiliations.

If you support Trump, then Trumpcoin is your way to join a movement to try and influence the president that you are trying to elect to fix the American financial system. If you support someone else and believe Trump is part of the problem then Trumpcoin can be your way of mocking one of the people that you want to take down.

Either way, if you buy into Trumpcoin, you are making a stand and a statement, that you too want to be rich enough to run for president. You want to be Trump rich. We all do. We all have the same goal - to balance the scales between us and big banks and have more.

This coin has a name that will be very easy to trend. It stands for an ideology that I think every member of this forum believes - that we CAN and WILL fight back and take our money back - that we will NOT be slaves of commerce and slaves of capitalism. We ARE capitalism. We ARE Americans! We own this country. It's OUR money and we NEED TO TAKE IT BACK!

All we have to do is agree to come together on one damn coin. If we can push the value over a buck then the buck is ours for the taking. If we can do what we all know how to do and make this coin grow and stabilize, then we can spin PR in incredible ways here. We can start a movement and cause trends of mass-adoption into crypto to gain real leverage over the banks basically playing their own damn game against them.

To me, this coin is not about getting Trump elected. It means to me what all other crypto does. Satoshi's dream. It's about making a stand against everyone who has their ledgers stacked against me and you. It's about breaking tyranny. It's about handing the banks over to the people.

And if you're laughing at this right now, then that's fine too. Get out of my way though. Stop dumping on me and suppressing me and my goals. Make a quick buck if you want. I'm ok with that. I WANT YOU TO MAKE MONEY. Just don't be stupid about it. Stop dumping into the buy books. Ask a fair price and WE WILL rise to meet you. I am happy to pay you a premium fee for your coins because that is, believe it or not, mutually beneficial to me and you.

Lead, Follow, or get the hell out of the way.

If you're not laughing; if you're nodding and agreeing, then get off your ass and help me throw a trump card down on Washington this year. Get Trump-rich with me. Raise your lowball buy orders to 700 right now. At least get up above 500. Buy Trump cheap while you still can. 500-700 sats is CHEAP compared to where we are going.

Currency is worth what the collective agrees it's worth. I believe my dollar is worth at least a buck. And I believe a move to stand against our oppressors is worth a million.

Start an important movement with me. Raise your bids now.

Escrow your paycheck. Buy Trump.

I can feel the positivity. I agree with you in terms of the coin reaching 600 or so and then someone(s) dumping.
Could be someone buying up cheap coins, or someone just running the numbers making a few sats here and there.

Spot on. Its not about getting Trump elected, not a donation coin. Of course I wont deny ive used Trumps trajectory to help gain the coin attention but as you know
there is a mesage behind it (Free Society) which I sure Satoshi was an advocate of. Its funny really. One of the people involved in Ripple has been calling me
a scammer on Twitter. She is in fact a Marxist who is clueless as to what a Free Society is yet she uses typical Marixst postruing images of immigrants to help sell her coin on her own website.
She is incapable of Logic-Reason and certainly doesn’t ever consider we need some philosohpical thinking in our daily lives, especially our politics. Im not slating Ripple,
but what message is she putting out? I could show 100 average every day folks Ripples site, the tech and it would be totally meaningless to them.

Get out of my way though. Stop dumping on me and suppressing me and my goals. Make a quick buck if you want. I'm ok with that. I WANT YOU TO MAKE MONEY. Just don't be stupid about it. Stop dumping into the buy books. Ask a fair price and WE WILL rise to meet you.

I wont argue with that. I wont deny the price supression is rather frustrating. It will pass eventually.

All we have to do is agree to come together on one damn coin. If we can push the value over a buck then the buck is ours for the taking.

Agreed, Trump Coin is certainly not adverse to anyone making a few bucks. Its one of its prime directives. No shame in that (as long as I get to preach a little)  Wink

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:29:55 PM

I could show 100 average every day folks Ripples site, the tech and it would be totally meaningless to them.

Tech is not the thing that will bring mass adoption to the mainstream. Most people don't understand even the basics of crypto or heck, currency and basic economics for that matter.

What will incite mass adoption is, well... quite frankly... mass adoption.

Everyone wants to be a pioneer but no one wants to pioneer. No one wants to end up a nomad. No one wants to stand alone. Americans are looking for a significant group to band together, stand up, take charge and lead the way. Americans are trendy, even when we break trends... especially when we break trends.

Once widespread adoption starts, tech will follow. Right now, we need to prove that we believe what has been spewing out of our own mouths since the birth of Bitcoin. We need to grow a strong market that can hold it's water against its own self. We need to come together to create strength and stability. It will cost money and it will require some measure of hope and trust in each other. It will require dropping the Wild Wild West attitude of crypto and actually expecting better from ourselves.

Americans want change, but they also want easy. It's sad, but it's true. We can incite change all day long, but mention a whitepaper in your pitch and forget about it. Most people aren't like us. We are fascinated by tech. The majority is either intimidated are could care less by those things. They would rather leave that part up to people like us to figure out. They just want us to tell them where to click.

This is prime time to make a good solid public move for crypto and to make a real difference. America is talking about all of our problems and looking for answers, realizing that the center of it all is corruption on Wall Street that strangles our capital, and trying to make ill-informed, emotionally driven decisions. It won't take much to get a movement like this in the news. We can ban together and still divide, agreeing to disagree where applicable. Vote for Trump or don't. I really don't care which tycoon you stand behind for president this year. I'm really not sure if someone like trump could help crypto from the white house or standing on the lawn. But I do know that he is an icon of American wealth and that is the edge that we need in public branding. Rally for Trump or mock his money with our own currency, Trumpcoin could be very trendy with the right PR and community backing.

I'm ready. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of big banks holding us down. But I'm completely appalled by today's mentality in THIS COMMUNITY. We used to stand for great things, as Americans and entrepreneurs. We used to believe that crypto would save us. WTF happened? Shit or get off the pot and stop ruining your own potential greatness. All of you. All of us.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:57:23 PM

I agree with you in terms of the coin reaching 600 or so and then someone(s) dumping.
Could be someone buying up cheap coins, or someone just running the numbers making a few sats here and there.

Miners and day traders. Yes, they are running the numbers and bleeding the market. They are after a few measly sats because that's all they think they can get. They invested in one way or another and lack any faith in what they have invested so deeply in. In and out. Bleed it dry. Kill it if you have to.

The people doing that simply do not believe the coin is worth anything. They don't believe we are strong. They don't believe that this project is any different than the myriads of other failed coins out there. And if history continues to repeat itself, the investors will lose their morale as well and follow suit just like they always do.

We CAN overcome this attitude. Not only can we overcome the numbers and the suppression, but we can overcome the entire cycle and change peoples' minds. That is not impossible. We just need to put our feet forward.

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:23:07 PM

Great to hera Indie. I will contact you later. and organise sending of the Trump Fund

Got it Trump Fund secured ,no problems  Smiley

This is the address of the wallet    TQE62DG4A9TVBXyM1D83aLA2kZWyVwcn7V

DEV ANNOUNCE - THE TRUMP FUND

449,000 TRUMP COINS ARE BEING HELD BY INDIEMAX

THIS ADRESS: TQE62DG4A9TVBXyM1D83aLA2kZWyVwcn7V

When we have the new blockchain in a day or two you can check this balance at any time. When any funds are used I will post where it went and what it was used for. Anyone who receives from the Trump Fund must post on the forum. I have no intention of squandering the fund and of course it will not be dumped PERIOD!. As I say you will be able to check the address at any time for any suspicious activity. The Trump Fund is for future development and the occasional giveaway.

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:36:12 PM

Got it Trump Fund secured ,no problems  Smiley

This is the address of the wallet    TQE62DG4A9TVBXyM1D83aLA2kZWyVwcn7V

DEV ANNOUNCE - THE TRUMP FUND

449,000 TRUMP COINS ARE BEING HELD BY INDIEMAX

THIS ADRESS: TQE62DG4A9TVBXyM1D83aLA2kZWyVwcn7V

When we have the new blockchain in a day or two you can check this balance at any time. When any funds are used I will post where it went and what it was used for. Anyone who receives from the Trump Fund must post on the forum. I have no intention of squandering the fund and of course it will not be dumped PERIOD!. As I say you will be able to check the address at any time for any suspicious activity. The Trump Fund is for future development and the occasional giveaway.

I'm a little OCD. It's 450K now Wink

www.TrumpCoin.com
indiemax

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:53:07 PM

Many thanks Signal7 for your kind donation Wink

I can also confirm 100 Trumps have been donated to this faucet

http://altcoinix.com/trump-faucet/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: