Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:56:10 PM

This miner should recognize.

Back within tolerances.

Thank you for being fair to others.

And ugh... Right on queue. He ramps back up.

Fair miners, please excuse what is happening right now. dif is going to spike for a few.

FYI - Moving to a different pool does not make you invisible.
Signal7 do you know who was that or from where at least?
How he/her can be recognized? Huh
And last , I actually dont understund what it is about, can you explain in simple words please?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:35:00 AM

TRUMP - 3/17/2016 8:22:31 PM

Total Coins: 5,111,700

Coins Per Block: 50
Blocks Per Day: 720
Coins Per Day: 36000

Current Block: 17234
Current Difficulty: 6.47237035
Network Hashrate: 0.234 GHS

**This number is just a baseline that miners use to estimate profits for their gear...

Est Mining Rate: 155403.40351263 Coins/GHS/Day

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:44:47 PM

It's a good day to make crypto great again  Grin

Happy Friday everyone.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:46:32 PM

Pretty quiet here

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Noolz39

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:56:40 PM

It's a good day to make crypto great again  Grin

Happy Friday everyone.

price down and down
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:23:52 AM

Thats because we have a serial dumping miner(s) who has refused to allow this coin to gain traction from day one of trading.
He or they can dump as low as 90 sats it seems. The team are sick of it. We will simply stop working this
coin for his/their benefit.  We are not rolling out any new developments (which we have) until we get a signal he is going to play
fair. I have left a message on the buy side.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:50:18 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 06:31:08 PM by Lucky7btc

Thats because we have a serial dumping miner(s) who has refused to allow this coin to gain traction from day one of trading.
He or they can dump as low as 90 sats it seems. The team are sick of it. We will simply stop working this
coin for his/their benefit.  We are not rolling out any new developments (which we have) until we get a signal he is going to play

bump
Depredation

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:05:22 PM

The dumping is fine, it gives some distribution, but you can't just abandon the coin.  The price will rise on its own with new developments and public attention/support, aside from the dumping.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:09:25 PM

Free speech ... lol !

I'll invest in this project, nah I'm kidding .
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:49:30 PM

Sounds not that good if there are already big problems. Bit naive to expect people don't do something you have to anticipate at that moment.
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:40:08 PM

Good moment to abandon this one. It's quite funny that free market seems to have killed Trumpcoin Grin S***coin without development = 0 sat

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:17:52 PM

The dumping is fine, it gives some distribution, but you can't just abandon the coin.  The price will rise on its own with new developments and public attention/support, aside from the dumping.

Yes we can abandon the project, and we will. We have discussed it at length and come to the conclusion that we wont work for a miner(s) who has setiup an auto mine and dump
scheme at a ridicukously low prices. He, or they are literally mining and sending straight to the exchange on auto mode to dump and absaloutely some of that has been
for zero profit. using some basic logic yo have to reason its personal. Is it a sociopathic Trump hater, personal, I dont know. I do know who it is though. His name was
posted on the thread and removed by the moderator.
The final decision will be made by monday. If I walk away thats it, I will do no more for it. The coin will be left to either survive on its own or die a slow painful death as miners give up.

There does come a point when you have to know when to walk away form a bad deal.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:23:23 PM

Yes we can abandon the project, and we will. We have discussed it at length and come to the conclusion that we wont work for a miner(s) who has setiup an auto mine and dump
scheme at a ridicukously low prices. He, or they are literally mining and sending straight to the exchange on auto mode to dump and absaloutely some of that has been
for zero profit. using some basic logic yo have to reason its personal. Is it a sociopathic Trump hater, personal, I dont know. I do know who it is though. His name was
The final decision will be made by monday. If I walk away thats it, I will do no more for it. The coin will be left to either survive on its own or die a slow painful death as miners give up.

There does come a point when you have to know when to walk away form a bad deal.

This is probably for the best,
No one wants to be burned by bad coins.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:38:48 PM

Good moment to abandon this one. It's quite funny that free market seems to have killed Trumpcoin Grin S***coin without development = 0 sat

We do have development.
We have
Online wallet
New rich list/Block explorer
Android Wallet
and some other developments
all ready to roll out
Should we do it..to help auto dump?

The usual tech strawman argument.. Ive watched hundreds of never to materialise tech orientated coins that vanished in to thin air
because they have zero purpose or message in the real world with no interest in wide adoption. Its a virtual echo chamber in
crypto repeating the same tech tech tech. How much tech do we need before people can start using it?

Did you ever consider what Crypto currency was about?  There has been a handful of coins that has tried to promote
the prime directive of a peopels currency. Nowhere near enough though,  and the situation were now in is the banks
and huge coorporations are buying in to the Tech (ETH) Do you beleive they have your best interests in mind, or can you suspend
your disbelief for a moment and consider our rulers would like nothing more than to assign us all at birth our single monetary address
so they can keep track of every single cent we spend adn earn for our entire lives. That is enslavement -
THAT is where you tech obsessed folks are taking crypto currency. Your  literally giving them the keys to enslave us all by not getting the message out what crypto is actually for.

Do you think Satoshi was a big huge state loving Marxist or a free society/Annacrchist?

Theres room for all kinds of coin. This was one about a message.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:41:08 PM

The dumping is fine, it gives some distribution, but you can't just abandon the coin.  The price will rise on its own with new developments and public attention/support, aside from the dumping.

This is probably for the best,
No one wants to be burned by bad coins.

No one has been burned with this coin. One of the reasons I can walk away from it.
They have however been burned by many many coins.

Im interested to know whats bad about this coin?
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:43:00 PM

Free speech ... lol !

I'll invest in this project, nah I'm kidding .

Whats funny about free speech?

A Personal Statement:

Im a Freedom - Liberty Loving - Free Speech - Anti PC - Unapologising Capitalist - Crypto Enthusiast. In my
ideal world there would be no such thing as governments, banks welfare states institutionalised education
nationalised heath care and so on. I also believe every race on the planet has the absolute right to self deter-
mination. We are perfectly capable of running a completely free society that would embrace philosophy,
reason, logic and truth which are the essential ingredients to help create a free society. Its a rather large
subject to go in to here but I just wanted give you a brief insight of my own personal beliefs. If you would like
to know more about what a truly free society means then I highly recommend looking up Stefan Molyneux on
youtube.

The Truth About Trump Coin:

Whilst Donald Trump doesn't embrace all my personal beliefs he does naturally practice a number of them.
Of All western politicians he is the only one I see that advances some of what I believe in. The fact the man
is a hugely successful billionaire businessman who treats all his employees regardless of gender with equal
respect, practiced peaceful parenting, and has managed to single handedly take on the msm has impressed
me greatly. Yes! I'm a fan of Donald J Trump, and Yes I am using his name as a vehicle for two reasons. To
increase awareness about the concept of a truly free society and in the course of doing that hopefully help
bring in newcomers to Crypto and help make you and them a few bucks in the process.
Depredation

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:46:40 PM

But if you abandon won't you be letting the dumpers win? I mean their goal is to probably kill the coin.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:51:03 PM

My guess is that it has been chicken65 dumping his premine all along. That is why he never released a real explorer. It takes like 15 minutes to set up a real explorer.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:24:50 PM

The dumping is fine, it gives some distribution, but you can't just abandon the coin.  The price will rise on its own with new developments and public attention/support, aside from the dumping.

But if you abandon won't you be letting the dumpers win? I mean their goal is to probably kill the coin.

Would you prefer that we allow an unfair player to maintain leverage over all of our coins (yours and mine) and the market? As long as this situation exists, we cannot pump and grow this coin market. This is not a pump and dump coin. Our goal is pump. Just pump. No dump. But this person will not allow the market to rise above the pricepoint that he/she/they have determined. They can hold the market as low as 90 sat for a long time and continue exploiting in ways to basically rob us all blind.

Personally, I am willing to systematically dump every last trumposhi I have into that buy book and keep the price down low enough to make sure that the aggressor will share the losses with the rest of us.

I have invested too and I will have losses with you if we have to kill this coin.

But know this...

The dev team behind this coin will only let it come to that IF we are unable to convince the aggressor(s) to talk to us and work with us. They are holding our coin and market ransom right now and forcing our moves. They are making us defend you with aggressions of our own.

I know this doesn't happen much but the Trump dev team really are a small group of like-minded individuals who actually believe in freedom and prosperity. We actually believe in YOUR rights as a human citizen of Planet Earth. And we believe in a SECURE free market.

If this coin dies, it is admittedly because we made some early mistakes and had to learn some important lessons, which we have. If it dies, we will apply the lessons learned when we resurface with a stronger, more secure coin. If it dies, WE will kill it, NOT some a-hole sucking money from the people that believed in us, our mission, and our values.

I am willing to take huge losses to prevent an aggressor from profiting by stealing your money through a product that I sold you.

But I DO NOT want it to come to that. It is my hope that this bad player will either play ball with us and gain some real prosperity legitimately with us all or cut their losses and go away. I am personally willing to buy this dumpers 1 million+ ill-gotten coins out of my own pocket to save this project. I'll pay slightly more than what I know they were mined for. PM me if you're watching. Let's do business and squash this thing so we can all move forward. I'll even thank you for helping me to show everyone the same vulnerabilities that I discovered when I came into this project. You've helped me to convince all the right people that the original spec was wrong. We have already secured the largest attack vectors and are busy with more re-specs to make sure it never happens again.

www.TrumpCoin.com
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:26:41 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: