Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:53:22 PM

But if you abandon won't you be letting the dumpers win? I mean their goal is to probably kill the coin.

Yes the goal is to kill the coin and has been from day one.  By walking away from a bad deal I at least prevent him/they
taking full control of the coin and enriching themselves in the process. If I continue to promote and work on their
behalf im simply enriching them and potentially putting future investors in a position where
they would get dumped on massively at much higher coin value which is what would happen if thet gained full control
and we continue working the coin.
As I say you have to know when to walk away from a bad deal. Of course I'm conflicted due to people who have bought the coin.
If it weren’t for them I would have walked away a week ago
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:03:40 PM

My guess is that it has been chicken65 dumping his premine all along. That is why he never released a real explorer. It takes like 15 minutes to set up a real explorer.

Roll Eyes
Are you capable of any Logic. It never ceases to amaze me how many people lack this simple but essential skill
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:11:13 PM

It's a good day to make crypto great again  Grin

Happy Friday everyone.

It is indeed. Let's make Trumpcoin's price go all the way to the moon. As soon as there would be a solid block explorer for it, and more interest into it, I could expect it would become a very popular alt coin. This one has been added to my favorite crypto list.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:15:30 PM

Would you prefer that we allow an unfair player to maintain leverage over all of our coins (yours and mine) and the market? As long as this situation exists, we cannot pump and grow this coin market. This is not a pump and dump coin. Our goal is pump. Just pump. No dump. But this person will not allow the market to rise above the pricepoint that he/she/they have determined. They can hold the market as low as 90 sat for a long time and continue exploiting in ways to basically rob us all blind.

Personally, I am willing to systematically dump every last trumposhi I have into that buy book and keep the price down low enough to make sure that the aggressor will share the losses with the rest of us.

I have invested too and I will have losses with you if we have to kill this coin.

But know this...

The dev team behind this coin will only let it come to that IF we are unable to convince the aggressor(s) to talk to us and work with us. They are holding our coin and market ransom right now and forcing our moves. They are making us defend you with aggressions of our own.

I know this doesn't happen much but the Trump dev team really are a small group of like-minded individuals who actually believe in freedom and prosperity. We actually believe in YOUR rights as a human citizen of Planet Earth. And we believe in a SECURE free market.

If this coin dies, it is admittedly because we made some early mistakes and had to learn some important lessons, which we have. If it dies, we will apply the lessons learned when we resurface with a stronger, more secure coin. If it dies, WE will kill it, NOT some a-hole sucking money from the people that believed in us, our mission, and our values.

I am willing to take huge losses to prevent an aggressor from profiting by stealing your money through a product that I sold you.

But I DO NOT want it to come to that. It is my hope that this bad player will either play ball with us and gain some real prosperity legitimately with us all or cut their losses and go away. I am personally willing to buy this dumpers 1 million+ ill-gotten coins out of my own pocket to save this project. I'll pay slightly more than what I know they were mined for. PM me if you're watching. Let's do business and squash this thing so we can all move forward. I'll even thank you for helping me to show everyone the same vulnerabilities that I discovered when I came into this project. You've helped me to convince all the right people that the original spec was wrong. We have already secured the largest attack vectors and are busy with more re-specs to make sure it never happens again.
If it gets low enough you could just buy the whole trump supply and turn it into an presale haha

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:26:16 PM

My guess is that it has been chicken65 dumping his premine all along. That is why he never released a real explorer. It takes like 15 minutes to set up a real explorer.

Sorry but that is just not true, the Dev  has invested a lot more BTC and time than the couple of BTC worth of dumping, do you really think he’d be tempted by a few hundred dollars, that’s laughable and I hope you can see it as such.
The Dev hired a Tech Guy and I believe the block explorer was on his to do list but these last few days saving the coin from this miner has rightly become paramount.
Together with Signal7 they have explained exactly what has been going on and their efforts to keep the coin going.
If the they decide a line in the sand and it’s crossed, I fully understand the  reasons for pulling away, personally I’ll be out of pocket but that’s life, I too got involved as Crypto has lost its way and this was a breath of fresh air but unfortunately some miners don’t want to play ball and sustain a coin that has a lot of potential.
Sadly the miner can’t see that, so it’s his loss too
All effort is being made to keep it running I hope they succeed   Smiley
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:29:20 PM

Would you prefer that we allow an unfair player to maintain leverage over all of our coins (yours and mine) and the market? As long as this situation exists, we cannot pump and grow this coin market. This is not a pump and dump coin. Our goal is pump. Just pump. No dump. But this person will not allow the market to rise above the pricepoint that he/she/they have determined. They can hold the market as low as 90 sat for a long time and continue exploiting in ways to basically rob us all blind.

Personally, I am willing to systematically dump every last trumposhi I have into that buy book and keep the price down low enough to make sure that the aggressor will share the losses with the rest of us.

I have invested too and I will have losses with you if we have to kill this coin.

But know this...

The dev team behind this coin will only let it come to that IF we are unable to convince the aggressor(s) to talk to us and work with us. They are holding our coin and market ransom right now and forcing our moves. They are making us defend you with aggressions of our own.

I know this doesn't happen much but the Trump dev team really are a small group of like-minded individuals who actually believe in freedom and prosperity. We actually believe in YOUR rights as a human citizen of Planet Earth. And we believe in a SECURE free market.

If this coin dies, it is admittedly because we made some early mistakes and had to learn some important lessons, which we have. If it dies, we will apply the lessons learned when we resurface with a stronger, more secure coin. If it dies, WE will kill it, NOT some a-hole sucking money from the people that believed in us, our mission, and our values.

I am willing to take huge losses to prevent an aggressor from profiting by stealing your money through a product that I sold you.

But I DO NOT want it to come to that. It is my hope that this bad player will either play ball with us and gain some real prosperity legitimately with us all or cut their losses and go away. I am personally willing to buy this dumpers 1 million+ ill-gotten coins out of my own pocket to save this project. I'll pay slightly more than what I know they were mined for. PM me if you're watching. Let's do business and squash this thing so we can all move forward. I'll even thank you for helping me to show everyone the same vulnerabilities that I discovered when I came into this project. You've helped me to convince all the right people that the original spec was wrong. We have already secured the largest attack vectors and are busy with more re-specs to make sure it never happens again.
If it gets low enough you could just buy the whole trump supply and turn it into an presale haha

I would do that in a flat second, dont give me good ideas Smiley  Seriously though, as the dev, and If I happened to control the supply I would never dump on my fellow traders and free society advocates.
Sure, everyone sells a little here and there on the way up and down, and thats fine, as it should be. None of us have been given the chance to
do this. Of course in a panic peopledump, happens with all coins but this has never been the case with this coin.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:53:31 PM

But know this...

I would do that in a flat second, dont give me good ideas Smiley  Seriously though, as the dev, and If I happened to control the supply I would never dump on my fellow traders and free society advocates.
Sure, everyone sells a little here and there on the way up and down, and thats fine, as it should be. None of us have been given the chance to
do this. Of course in a panic peopledump, happens with all coins but this has never been the case with this coin.

Well said. Together we could make crypto great again. The dump could only mean one thing, and that is to buy more at cheap prices while you still can, since I have the feeling that it may skyrocket someday (I am very optimistic).  Roll Eyes

Looking forward for more updates related to this coin for a brighter future.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:58:02 PM

There you go Foodstamps. Libertarians (you claim to be one) generaly use some reason before throwing accusations around. I can assure you setting this up also took
a lot longer than 15 minutes.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:01:28 PM

But know this...

Well said. Together we could make crypto great again. The dump could only mean one thing, and that is to buy more at cheap prices while you still can, since I have the feeling that it may skyrocket someday (I am very optimistic).  Roll Eyes

Looking forward for more updates related to this coin for a brighter future.

Thank you, I agree and big props for your support, very much appreciated  Smiley
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:16:54 PM

Only 1% of all alt coins have pursued the goal of a legitimate peoples currency. Ironically the
most valuable coin, the one they all covet and worship was invented for that purpose. Yet low info bots attempt
to ridicule this coin, the concept of which Bitcoin is based on  Roll Eyes
clarkjhaley13

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:59:08 PM

Sorry but that is just not true, the Dev  has invested a lot more BTC and time than the couple of BTC worth of dumping, do you really think he’d be tempted by a few hundred dollars, that’s laughable and I hope you can see it as such.
The Dev hired a Tech Guy and I believe the block explorer was on his to do list but these last few days saving the coin from this miner has rightly become paramount.
Together with Signal7 they have explained exactly what has been going on and their efforts to keep the coin going.
If the they decide a line in the sand and it’s crossed, I fully understand the  reasons for pulling away, personally I’ll be out of pocket but that’s life, I too got involved as Crypto has lost its way and this was a breath of fresh air but unfortunately some miners don’t want to play ball and sustain a coin that has a lot of potential.

Miners are generally not investors. They run a piece of equipment designed to earn them money. Selling coins pays the power bills and helps replace dead or outdated equipment. In my case I quit mining this as I saw it as a coin that deserved a bit more dev time.
There are a great many coins that are fully supportive of miners and their needs and it is sad to see that people here slam on miners as being the source of declining prices and failure of coins. Please keep in mind a pow coin fails if it isn't mined and miners have to sell to pay their bills.
That said I have read enough to make me not want anymore to do with this coin. Have experienced this before and what followed was a sorry thing to watch. Good luck and i hope things go better here than some of my past experiences did.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:02:28 PM

This reminds me of swansoncoin...
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:09:28 PM

heil hitlary

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:38:19 PM

Miners are generally not investors. They run a piece of equipment designed to earn them money. Selling coins pays the power bills and helps replace dead or outdated equipment. In my case I quit mining this as I saw it as a coin that deserved a bit more dev time.
There are a great many coins that are fully supportive of miners and their needs and it is sad to see that people here slam on miners as being the source of declining prices and failure of coins. Please keep in mind a pow coin fails if it isn't mined and miners have to sell to pay their bills.
That said I have read enough to make me not want anymore to do with this coin. Have experienced this before and what followed was a sorry thing to watch. Good luck and i hope things go better here than some of my past experiences did.

To be totally clear, the problem here is not miners per se. The problem is an early weakness in the spec of this coin which was exploited by a greedy person via mining. This individual is not dumping the way a normal miner, just trying to pay the electric bill and maintain his gear, would do.

I am a miner.

If we save this coin or have to start over, the plan ahead considers miners very thoughtfully. Big and small. The dev work being done today by this team is designed to level the field with miners, traders and investors in a way that is mutually beneficial to every one of us.

This person has a very large amount of coins and is refusing to even communicate with us. Instead, the coins are being used to intentionally suppress the market at key times. They are aggressively preventing us from doing what we are trying to do to grow and further develop our coin.

We have stopped the ability for this person to accumulate 150k coins a day at dirt cheap prices but the coins are still out there and being used to suck all of us dry.

Again, I invite this person to speak up and play ball with us. You have that proved you know how the game is played and can play it well. I don't want to compete or fight with you. I want you to get a fair price for your coins. You have enough to come out like a fat cat if you want to.  Do the right thing and just open communications up with us. Help us to help you.

If not then we have no choice but to all be bag holders so in all fairness, we're going to make sure you are holding the biggest bag.

If I have to go down with my ship, I will. But know that I will chain myself to the person that caused the leak before I sink.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:12:58 AM

Signal7
If not then we have no choice but to all be bag holders so in all fairness, we're going to make sure you are holding the biggest bag

That pretty much is it.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:25:57 AM

Here is another thing to keep in mind. The majority of altcoin miners are not U.S based. Many of them may not even know who Donald Trump is. They have no reason to hold this coin at all, especially after the borderline racist comments chicken has been known to make. They mine it send it to exchange, earn some money, rinse and repeat.
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:33:30 AM

heil hitlary

Your name is appropriate.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:38:03 AM

Here is another thing to keep in mind. The majority of altcoin miners are not U.S based. Many of them may not even know who Donald Trump is. They have no reason to hold this coin at all, especially after the borderline racist comments chicken has been known to make. They mine it send it to exchange, earn some money, rinse and repeat.

I know who at least one of the dumpers is and hes not Chinese and point out where Ive made a racist comment.

I have 12 Furys and 1 Blade I would like to sell.

3/19/2015 edited: No one seems much interested. The only offers I have received are from people outside of the U.S, and I only want to sell in country.

You must be a racist.
foodstamps

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:56:48 AM

There you go Foodstamps. Libertarians (you claim to be one) generaly use some reason before throwing accusations around. I can assure you setting this up also took
a lot longer than 15 minutes.

Ok, 45 minutes. But only because I had to build a server and compile the wallet. Going to investigate a bit now.

foodstamps

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:58:19 AM

I know who at least one of the dumpers is and hes not Chinese and point out where Ive made a racist comment.

I have 12 Furys and 1 Blade I would like to sell.

3/19/2015 edited: No one seems much interested. The only offers I have received are from people outside of the U.S, and I only want to sell in country.

You must be a racist.

I don't sell products outside of country because of shipping and/or unexpected customs fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: