Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:19:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:35:21 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 09:01:13 PM by Signal7

So we have made some firm decisions and Chicken will update when he is ready.

Azure templates will be delayed for a day or two until the next announcement is made and a new foundation is laid for me to build upon.

Just wanted you all to know since I stated earlier that I would be publishing those tonight.

Good things are coming. Wink

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:47:21 PM

Azure templates will be delayed for a day or two until the next announcement is made and a new foundation is laid for me to build upon.

Just wanted you all know since I stated earlier that I would be publishing those tonight.

I can already see new and exciting things coming along for Trumpcoin. It is a good thing that I have invested earlier, otherwise I would've regret not doing so in the first place. If this crypto gets partnered with Microsoft Azure, it will be a bomb. Perhaps it will drive more interest into this coin and make the price go all the way up to the moon!  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:49:04 PM

I laughed this coin off at first. and i still do a little bit but i may buy one or 2 coins just for fun.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:31:37 PM

Just wanted you all to know since I stated earlier that I would be publishing those tonight.

Absaloutely, good things are coming  Cool
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:48:15 PM

I laughed this coin off at first. and i still do a little bit but i may buy one or 2 coins just for fun.

Its understandable but be assured there always was a lot more under the hood of this coin. It does have
a free society message and unashamedly uses Trumps name (who does hold a few free society ideals)
as a vehicle for attention. But there has to be more right?..
Even if Trump didnt make it to the Presidency the coin wont end. It will still push a free society message
but at the same time push a business/trading/wide adoption side of the coin and we can certainly bring some
tech aspects in to the coin which will embrace that.
Furthermore trump wouldnt vanish in to the shadows if he were not nominated or elected. Who knows what could
happen then. Hes certainly not against Crypto, and may just lob a few million in to Trump Coin as investment. Trump
likes to win, he wont like to see his Crypto baby at such low prices... Shocked
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:55:27 PM

Signal Seven and my self have been giving some serious thought to Trump Coin joining up with Microsofts Azure Cloud Network .
Just wanted to put the idea out there to see what some of you folks think. Few coins have done this, and it seems
Microsoft are begging for coin developers to get in on the act. There are benefits to doing this, valuation of the coin one
of them, and the fact that few coins have done this. Maybe Signal could step up with more of the technical details.

A little premature Chicken but ok...

We are entering Azure BaaS (Blockchain as a Service) and the Microsoft Partner Network.
This will give us exposure in the Azure Marketplace and Microsoft Partner Networks while at the same time making it easier for anyone to deploy cloud-based Trumpcoin nodes to run their own public and/or private services off of.

We will then begin deploying nodes that run custom daemons to provide some specialized services for the Trumpcoin blockchain.
This is to set the stage for ETH integration - Smart contracts that allow easy in-wallet exchanges between ETH and TRUMP as well as BTC/TRUMP and many other currencies, including some fiats.

Our first steps are to complete the Microsoft Partner Training/Certification process and publish our Trumpcoin templates to Azure.

Partner accounts have been established. Training and certification are starting for us this week.

I wrote the Azure scripts and templates yesterday and am testing through them today.

I plan to publish our Azure templates today/tonight.
MS Partner stuff to follow as all of us complete the training.

I plan to publish our Azure templates today/tonight.
MS Partner stuff to follow as all of us complete the training.

Just to mention thats being delayed intil POS is implemented. That will
happen in about 10 days.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:20:58 PM

Just to mention thats being delayed intil POS is implemented. That will
happen in about 10 days.

Once the GIT is updated, I'll go ahead and publish the Azure templates and move forward on that front.
I just don't want anyone deploying nodes that will almost immediately need updating.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 02:22:54 PM

Holy shit, good slogan and logo, gonna buy and hope the price rises when he goes up against Hillary

CoinHopper

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:30:17 PM

Can anyone give me 2 reasons why this coin will be worth more later in life then it is today.
Im just looking for 2 real good reasons..
Your Point Is Invalid

Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 02:37:33 PM

Can anyone give me 2 reasons why this coin will be worth more later in life then it is today.
One is the publicity that it may gain, If this coin gets mentioned anywhere, like on CNN or Comedy Central, the price will go through the roof

shintosai

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:38:59 PM

I'm also concern what if hilary won the raise? do we all lose? I hope not I'm still holding this coin because of still strong in trading, the ave bet 400-700 sat is still good indication, I hope dev have more serious plan for it.

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:45:00 PM

Here. Have 10.

1. Dedicated and active dev team who are actually honest, helpful and hell-bent on creating an environment of profitable and stable fair trade.
2. A proven track record of price swings that correlate with political events.
3. A name and motto that has wide recognition. Like it or hate it, you have an opinion.
4. POW is almost over. POS is coming in  about 10 days.
5. Eth integration coming with smart contracts for easy exchange, fun games, loans, crowdsales, crowdfunding, arbitration automation, liens, merge mining, and more.
6. Azure integration coming within 10 days (EXPOSURE).
7. Online wallets (almost finished).
8. Becoming increasingly scarce with every move we make.
9. Social-political rally coming this summer with a "Make money great again!" theme to ride the coat tails of the times.
10. The hidden roadmap that builds off of this preamble (Shit. I said too much).

www.TrumpCoin.com
CoinHopper

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:00:29 PM

Here. Have 10.

1. Dedicated and active dev team who are actually honest, helpful and hell-bent on creating an environment of profitable and stable fair trade.
2. A proven track record of price swings that correlate with political events.
3. A name and motto that has wide recognition. Like it or hate it, you have an opinion.
4. POW is almost over. POS is coming in  about 10 days.
5. Eth integration coming with smart contracts for easy exchange, fun games, loans, crowdsales, crowdfunding, arbitration automation, liens, merge mining, and more.
6. Azure integration coming within 10 days (EXPOSURE).
7. Online wallets (almost finished).
8. Becoming increasingly scarce with every move we make.
9. Social-political rally coming this summer with a "Make money great again!" theme to ride the coat tails of the times.
10. The hidden roadmap that builds off of this preamble (Shit. I said too much).

1.who is the dev? What is his name? Where is he from?
2.on no volume.
3.i agree, but maybe you can get sued to hell by the donald in 2 seconds he will have bitcointalk shut down and theymouse thrown in jail. end of coin.
4.pos is good, but how is the real coin distribution.
5.not for sure! and not here yet!
6.not for sure!
7.?
9.until you get sued to have nothing left like kayne did.
10. what?

I dont see even 1 good reason there.
I was hoping to see things like

1. major whales investing.
2. partnership with the don or mayabe a member of his familly.
3. whales!
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:03:05 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 04:09:53 PM by Signal7

Insider tip - Set your sights on the last week of April. While you will see a few significant but relatively minor updates happening over the next few weeks, the week of April 24-30 will prove to be a milestone.

Trumpcoin P&D will make you some pennies.
April/May holders will be happy.
Those with the balls to stake until October will probably want to use some of their newfound wealth to celebrate with me at an election party in Vegas in November.

Another tip - It doesn't matter who wins the election. That is not what we are doing here.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:14:07 PM

There is a YUGE difference between trumpcoin and Coinye.

We are actually promoting the ideologies that we share with Donald Trump.
Coinye did very little to show respect to its idol.

It is doubtful that The Donald would step on us for what we are doing here. He is known to support crypto. We are very clear to everyone that he is not a part of this. His face on the website is nothing more than a show of respect. We are a community of people wanting to support his fight against corruption on Wall Street.

Also Trump is a common word. If the day ever comes that we receive a cease and desist, we will simply remove his pictures and probably replace them with an Ace of Spades or something.
The name will remain.

www.TrumpCoin.com
CoinHopper

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:18:38 PM

if the donald sues he will make sure the name trump coin goes too. he is a very bright person with teams of millionaire lawyers.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:23:13 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2016, 04:18:29 PM by Signal7

he is a very bright person with teams of millionaire lawyers.

Yes. He is.

Coinye was shut down before it even started.

We have been at this for a month and a half now with people constantly tagging Trump on social media with links to and information about this coin.
He seems to not really care as long as we stick to our values and don't cross the lines.

Where are Trump's lawyers? The cease and desist?
It's not coming.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:40:58 PM

he is a very bright person with teams of millionaire lawyers.

Yes. He is.

Coinye was shut down before it even started.

We have been at this for a month and a half now with people constantly tagging Trump on social media with links to and information about this coin.
He seems to not really care as long as we stick to our values and don't cross the lines.

Where are Trump's lawyers? The cease and desist?
It's not coming.

It would be great if trump himself said something about the coin so we could remove all the doubt of a cease and desist.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
therealdonaldtrump

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:29:28 PM

We have asked that Mr. Trump name and picture be removed from this cryptocurrency. Since there was failure to do so. We are now in contact with the exchange that hosts this cryptocurrency for its removal. Let us be clear! Mr. Trump has not giving any permission to use his name nor brand in any type of marketing and/or promotion of said cryptocurrency.  Please remove anything that is affiliated with Mr. Trump from your cryptocurrency.
TheRealRealDonaldTrump

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:36:50 PM

We have asked that Mr. Trump name and picture be removed from this cryptocurrency. Since there was failure to do so. We are now in contact with the exchange that hosts this cryptocurrency for its removal. Let us be clear! Mr. Trump has not giving any permission to use his name nor brand in any type of marketing and/or promotion of said cryptocurrency.  Please remove anything that is affiliated with Mr. Trump from your cryptocurrency.

I didn't give you permission to use my name on your bitcointalk account, please delete it immediately or there will be a lawsuit.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: