Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

I will be making a very important announcement regard Trump Coin in 4 hours time.
Lets pump to the Moon!!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:11:23 PM

After two months in existence Trump Coin is about to make a big and positive change for its investors and its future. At the moment Trump Coin is slightly hampered by its limited possibilities in terms of embracing Tech (particularly cutting edge Tech) and usability across the spectrum of the digital ecosphere. Whats being built in to the V2 coin will mean an exciting and open future which will embrace and implement the latest cutting edge Tech whilst at the same time maintaining it core belief of a Free Society message and wider adoption possibilities. Lets briefly look at some of what is coming up.

TRUMP COIN V2 LAUNCH DATE 14 APRIL 2016

01 All owners of Trump Coins will swap their V1 one coins for V2 via a simple to use website. All swap transactions will be handled manually to avoid site hacking. Your anonymity will remain intact but we will require an email for verification purposes.

02 V2 will be full Proof Of Stake. (Keep your wallet running earn Trump Coins)

03 The coins current global supply is 20 million. This will be reduced to 12 million. The current 5.7 million (approx) coins that are in existence will be auto generated for the swap. All of this will of course be documented and verifiable.

04 The swap will begin on Monday 11th April - keep a close eye on this thread for more details

05 Starting in a weeks time the main stream media will begin to be approached. Already today one interview was done. Hopefully many more to come.

06 Ann will be redesigned as will the website.

Trying to keep this brief, but heres a little of whats in store and this only scratches the surface. Essentially were taking Trump Coin not only up a level, but 100 levels!  Please feel free to ask any questions. They will all be answered.

TRUMPCOIN ETHERIUM

Trumpcoin Ethereum is a new cryptocurrency that exists as an Ethereum token in a suite of Ethereum Smart Contracts whose wallet can be found within the Ethereum client. It has its own blockchain that exists as an Ethereum side-chain. The Smart Contracts leverage the Ethereum Virtual Machine in order to perform many advanced services for the Trumpcoin economy. The service contract features include bi-directional coin swaps, cheap and secure escrow, secured loans, crowdfunding, crowdsales, faucets, and prize games. This is all accomplished by combining several easily deployed state of the art open source projects using Ethereum standards that are endorsed and supported by Microsoft and many other large and reputable organizations. Trumpcoin Ethereum communicates with Trumpcoin in-blockchain via specialized open-source hybrid nodes. The node securely brokers swap requests between Trumpcoin and Trumpcoin Ethereum in a hard-coded, 1-to-1 relationship. In other words, a Trumpcoin Ethereum Token is worth exactly 1 Trumpcoin and visa-versa. The purpose of Trumpcoin Ethereum is to extend all of the advanced features available within the Ethereum Virtual Machine to legacy coins like Trumpcoin without having to make a full transition into the Ethereum ecosystem. With Trumpcoin moving to Proof-of-Stake and Trumpcoin Ethereum tethering up to Trumpcoin, owners of both coins will receive the best of both worlds with the ability to evenly swap between the respective features of advanced Smart Contract functionality and stakeable coins. This will allow Trumpcoin to test the waters of Ethereum without making a full transition before Ethereum implements its own POS.

It is also worth mentioning that Trumpcoin Ethereum is merge-mined with Ethereum. So even though Trumpcoin is moving into POS-only on its native blockchain, it can actually still be mined, via Trumpcoin Ethereum by simply mining Ethereum. That is, Ethereum miners can receive Trumpcoin rewards just for mining Ethereum!

indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:38:21 PM

Well that's a plan to blow most away Smiley

TRUMP making Crypto GREAT again Grin
kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:49:42 PM

What is the ratio for swapping coins from v1 to v2  1 to 1 ?

starswper

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:54:42 PM

so now there needs to be a swap?

Trump=Death
Traplawd

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:56:01 PM

Lol, spreading everywhere.
mattv

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:00:06 PM

Noob here. Sorry for being so basic but how do I mine this coin?

I set up the QT client/wallet but I can't see the option to mine there?

CPU mining from the wallet will not make you much coin at all but if you want to play around and try to win a solo block, you certainly can.

1. In the wallet, click Help->Debug Window.
2. Click the Console tab
3. In the command box at the bottom of the console window, type     setgenerate true

Note that this will 100% your cpu and will likely not find any blocks because the difficulty is well above what a CPU miner can keep up with. But you could get lucky.

To stop it, use the same steps as above but...   setgenerate false

For Pool mining with a cpu, you will need an x11 mining program. I recommend grabbing whatever download NiceHash is offering since they usually provide the latest and greatest tools.

For any real mining, you would need a GPU or ASIC rig.

BUT - I have to recommend that you not go out and start building a mining rig for Trumpcoin.
To do that before the next announcement will be a costly mistake.

Also - welcome. We were all noobs once. Please feel free to ask questions if you have them.

Hey. Thanks for your reply.

So if I do win a solo block, how many TRUMPs would that be?

Traplawd

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:23:23 PM

CPU mining from the wallet will not make you much coin at all but if you want to play around and try to win a solo block, you certainly can.

2. Click the Console tab
3. In the command box at the bottom of the console window, type     setgenerate true

Note that this will 100% your cpu and will likely not find any blocks because the difficulty is well above what a CPU miner can keep up with. But you could get lucky.

For Pool mining with a cpu, you will need an x11 mining program. I recommend grabbing whatever download NiceHash is offering since they usually provide the latest and greatest tools.

BUT - I have to recommend that you not go out and start building a mining rig for Trumpcoin.

Also - welcome. We were all noobs once. Please feel free to ask questions if you have them.

Also, about how long would it take to win a block?
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:24:01 PM

2. Click the Console tab

The block reward is 50 Trumpcoins.
On a solo block, you would receive the 50 newly minted coins plus any transaction fees that happen be included in the block.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:27:20 PM

Crypto is already Great! When you change this, you are going to make it different, then it will be the opposite of Great.

Not funny, if you try to make Crypto worser...
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:39:23 PM

This depends on many factors, including net hashrate, difficulty, your own hashrate, and random dumb luck.

Since the question started with CPU mining, we'll use that as an example.

A good cpu miner would average around 200 KH/s (Kilo-hashes per second).

If all the miners are collectively mining at a combined hashrate of 500 MH/s (mega-hashes per second) then the difficulty should be somewhere around 15 (ballpark, too lazy to pull out my calculator right now).

Statistically, you could reasonable expect to solve a solo block within 3 or 4 days, with a margin of error of infinity.

It boils down to luck. If your CPU is at one with the universe, you could potentially get a block a day, or an hour, or even every 120 seconds... or never.

The odds are stacked against you if the net hashrate is 500 Meg and you are mining at 200 kilo (500 MH/s = 500,000 KH/s).

This is why we like to use mining pools, to share our luck with others in return for the same.
In a pool, you would be pretty much guaranteed to receive about 10 trumps every day  @ 200 KH/s with the difficulty at 15.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Breadpudding

Activity: 76
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:50:44 PM

This depends on many factors, including net hashrate, difficulty, your own hashrate, and random dumb luck.

If all the miners are collectively mining at a combined hashrate of 500 MH/s (mega-hashes per second) then the difficulty should be somewhere around 15 (ballpark, too lazy to pull out my calculator right now).

Statistically, you could reasonable expect to solve a solo block within 3 or 4 days, with a margin of error of infinity.

It boils down to luck. If your CPU is at one with the universe, you could potentially get a block a day, or an hour, or even every 120 seconds... or never.

The odds are stacked against you if the net hashrate is 500 Meg and you are mining at 200 kilo (500 MH/s = 500,000 KH/s).

This is why we like to use mining pools, to share our luck with others in return for the same.
In a pool, you would be pretty much guaranteed to receive about 10 trumps every day  @ 200 KH/s with the difficulty at 15.

Traplawd, I'm not mining TrumpCoin myself, but according to this calculator: http://www.holynerdvana.com/2014/02/how-to-calculate-coins-per-day-for-any.html

A Nvidia 750ti graphics card, which hashes the X11 algo around 3.155 MH/s would be on average be able to mine 4 blocks a day - it estimates 210 coins per day - this is of course like Signal7 mentioned, this would be your earnings when using a pool - solo mining is a lot more variable.

In the calculator, I put in the following values:
Hashrate: 3.155 MH/s
Difficulty: 15.09278618 (listed on Trump Blockchain explorer page: http://www.rainz.xyz/chainz/trump/)
Block Reward: 50
BTC Rate: .00001324  (current price of TRUMP on Yobit)
BTC Price: 423
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:01:16 PM

Traplawd, I'm not mining TrumpCoin myself, but according to this calculator: http://www.holynerdvana.com/2014/02/how-to-calculate-coins-per-day-for-any.html

A Nvidia 750ti graphics card, which hashes the X11 algo around 3.155 MH/s would be on average be able to mine 4 blocks a day - it estimates 210 coins per day - this is of course like Signal7 mentioned, this would be your earnings when using a pool - solo mining is a lot more variable.

In the calculator, I put in the following values:
Hashrate: 3.155 MH/s
Difficulty: 15.09278618 (listed on Trump Blockchain explorer page: http://www.rainz.xyz/chainz/trump/)
Block Reward: 50
BTC Rate: .00001324  (current price of TRUMP on Yobit)
BTC Price: 423

I can verify those numbers.
One of my smaller rigs contains a single 750ti that has been mining Trumpcoins on SuchPool for weeks.
It averages about 200 Trumps a day.

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:49:03 PM

What is the ratio for swapping coins from v1 to v2  1 to 1 ?

Yes
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:51:41 PM

After two months in existence Trump Coin is about to make a big and positive change for its investors and its future. At the moment Trump Coin is slightly hampered by its limited possibilities in terms of embracing Tech (particularly cutting edge Tech) and usability across the spectrum of the digital ecosphere. Whats being built in to the V2 coin will mean an exciting and open future which will embrace and implement the latest cutting edge Tech whilst at the same time maintaining it core belief of a Free Society message and wider adoption possibilities. Lets briefly look at some of what is coming up.

TRUMP COIN V2 LAUNCH DATE 14 APRIL 2016

01 All owners of Trump Coins will swap their V1 one coins for V2 via a simple to use website. All swap transactions will be handled manually to avoid site hacking. Your anonymity will remain intact but we will require an email for verification purposes.

02 V2 will be full Proof Of Stake. (Keep your wallet running earn Trump Coins)

03 The coins current global supply is 20 million. This will be reduced to 12 million. The current 5.7 million (approx) coins that are in existence will be auto generated for the swap. All of this will of course be documented and verifiable.

04 The swap will begin on Monday 11th April - keep a close eye on this thread for more details

05 Starting in a weeks time the main stream media will begin to be approached. Already today one interview was done. Hopefully many more to come.

06 Ann will be redesigned as will the website.

Trying to keep this brief, but heres a little of whats in store and this only scratches the surface. Essentially were taking Trump Coin not only up a level, but 100 levels!  Please feel free to ask any questions. They will all be answered.

TRUMPCOIN ETHERIUM

Trumpcoin Ethereum is a new cryptocurrency that exists as an Ethereum token in a suite of Ethereum Smart Contracts whose wallet can be found within the Ethereum client. It has its own blockchain that exists as an Ethereum side-chain. The Smart Contracts leverage the Ethereum Virtual Machine in order to perform many advanced services for the Trumpcoin economy. The service contract features include bi-directional coin swaps, cheap and secure escrow, secured loans, crowdfunding, crowdsales, faucets, and prize games. This is all accomplished by combining several easily deployed state of the art open source projects using Ethereum standards that are endorsed and supported by Microsoft and many other large and reputable organizations. Trumpcoin Ethereum communicates with Trumpcoin in-blockchain via specialized open-source hybrid nodes. The node securely brokers swap requests between Trumpcoin and Trumpcoin Ethereum in a hard-coded, 1-to-1 relationship. In other words, a Trumpcoin Ethereum Token is worth exactly 1 Trumpcoin and visa-versa. The purpose of Trumpcoin Ethereum is to extend all of the advanced features available within the Ethereum Virtual Machine to legacy coins like Trumpcoin without having to make a full transition into the Ethereum ecosystem. With Trumpcoin moving to Proof-of-Stake and Trumpcoin Ethereum tethering up to Trumpcoin, owners of both coins will receive the best of both worlds with the ability to evenly swap between the respective features of advanced Smart Contract functionality and stakeable coins. This will allow Trumpcoin to test the waters of Ethereum without making a full transition before Ethereum implements its own POS.

It is also worth mentioning that Trumpcoin Ethereum is merge-mined with Ethereum. So even though Trumpcoin is moving into POS-only on its native blockchain, it can actually still be mined, via Trumpcoin Ethereum by simply mining Ethereum. That is, Ethereum miners can receive Trumpcoin rewards just for mining Ethereum!

So the announcement mentions some of the startup functionality of TrumpCoin Ethereum.

The system is very flexible.

Does anyone have any Dapp requests or ideas that you would like for us to explore after the initial launch?

www.TrumpCoin.com
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:55:44 PM

so now there needs to be a swap?

Yes you will simply send your coins to an address via a website we will set up and we will send back the exact amount of new coins.
The reason for teh coin swap is to be able to implement pretty much any kind of tech we want and build in a stable future for the coin.
This wasnt possible with the current coin
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 08:35:52 PM

Yesterday I bought some TRUMP. Does I need to move coins from exchanger to swap them? Or exchanger can do it instead of me?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:37:27 PM

Yesterday I bought some TRUMP. Does I need to move coins from exchanger to swap them? Or exchanger can do it instead of me?

Personally, I would pull them out of exchange first and swap from my own wallet. Easier to keep track of things that way.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:42:10 PM

wow! very exciting changes coming to trumpcoin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:46:40 PM

Just a heads up...   https://blog.lisk.io/official-statement-on-yobit-lisk-iou-token-trading-cca8e7e52a72#.l4rawdy5q

Sketchy behavior if you ask me. I'm not giving advice on this, but personally, I've pulled all of my holdings out of YoBit and will be watching things unfold from afar just in case they are preparing to run.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: