Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268408 times)
skittles

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:56:36 PM

voted for trump on slack lets hope we can get on bittrex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:57:31 PM

Trumpcoin is on c-cex woooohooooo maybe the dev can coordinate with them to help the swap be automatic? Just a thought I don't care either way at this point

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:03:21 PM

Trumpcoin is on c-cex woooohooooo maybe the dev can coordinate with them to help the swap be automatic? Just a thought I don't care either way at this point
" Swapping to V2 will still commence as normal. However you will be able to do this directly via CCEX, but not  yobit."

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:06:32 PM

You can now download the new wallet if you wish and run it. (Dont run both at the same time, and don’t send any of your coins from your original wallet to the new one)

This is just for you to have a look at, check out some features and make sure it works.

Ill give full instructions for Thursdays Trump Coin V2 swap tomorrow but essentially we have every option covered for the swap as follows.

1. You can have all your V1 Trumps in CCEX and they will be automatically swapped to V2 Trumps. You dont have to do anything except have your coins in CCEX exchange (very easy)
2. You can do it manually via the swap site (full instructions tomorrow).
3. You can even send them directly to me via PM message details and I can have your V2 coins sent directly to your V2 wallet

You cannot swap via YOBIT. Only CCEX will be able to do that so keep that in mind and remove all your coins from YOBIT when you want to swap

I dont think it could be any easier and I would imagine most will swap via the exchange

TRUMP V2 Windows Wallet
https://goo.gl/pivfjw

TRUMP V2 Mac OSX Wallet
https://goo.gl/fRftp9

Important Message:
We really are just at the beginning of the journey with this coin. The swap is nescessary to facilitate implementing latest cutting edge Tech in to Trump Coin. Whilst to some that may not seem important but further down the line it will be and it builds in longevity and value as well as genuine usefulness. Whilst some coins with less Tech than we will implement can generate multi thousand BTC ICO’s just keep in mind why those coins generated such high value. I beleive this is where we can take Trump Coin eventually, and beyond because its rebirth makes it a very serious coin indeed. Ask your self as well, have any of those huge ICO coins ever tried to promote the prime directive of a decentralised currency. The answer is no. They are enrichment schemes of course which I have absaloutely no problem with, but it would be nice if they didnt forget why Satoshi invented BTC. He was obviously a Free Society advocate.

Undoubtedly the name Trump generates hatred as my PM box is a testament to that. We have to ask ourelves why so many are incapable of using Logic - Truth - Reason - and refuse to embrace some philosophical thinking (ie common sense). The lack of these basic essentials among millions in the west is essentially destroying our 2500 year culture. Our ancestors sacraficed themselves by the hundreds of millions to hand us the safest and most prosperous culture and society the world has ever known. Yet we have so many among us who want to destroy it. This coin whilst embracing the latest Tech will always reject the stupidity thats killing our culture and it will continue to promote a Free Society message as well as fully embrace the prime directive of satoshi's original idea. A decentralised currency free from the grip of the globalists. For the people by the people. To the low IQ haters who visit this thread I have one message for you. YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT STUMP THE TRUMP. The harder your try the more detrmnined we become!  We are for the people, not for your big state militarized, globalist, establishment, social welfare, free speech killing world you want to build.
skittles

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:32:23 PM

thanks for the update dev. cant wait to see what happens with trump and cant wait to see the future of this coin unfold.
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:47:27 PM

so many people are discussing Trumpcoin and only 8 votes for it Huh

I cant get in. The sign up process just creates my own team?

Same here  Huh
Grab your invite here http://slack.bittrex.com/ if you haven't already done so and then wait for an email conformation etc.

Got it thanks  Smiley

As many of you as possible vote for Trump on Bittrex slack channel. Provide email, confirmation will be sent then sign and ask someone how to vote.

http://slack.bittrex.com/

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:51:27 PM

You can now download the new wallet if you wish and run it. (Dont run both at the same time, and don’t send any of your coins from your original wallet to the new one)

This is just for you to have a look at, check out some features and make sure it works.

Ill give full instructions for Thursdays Trump Coin V2 swap tomorrow but essentially we have every option covered for the swap as follows.

1. You can have all your V1 Trumps in CCEX and they will be automatically swapped to V2 Trumps. You dont have to do anything except have your coins in CCEX exchange (very easy)
3. You can even send them directly to me via PM message details and I can have your V2 coins sent directly to your V2 wallet

You cannot swap via YOBIT. Only CCEX will be able to do that so keep that in mind and remove all your coins from YOBIT when you want to swap

I dont think it could be any easier and I would imagine most will swap via the exchange

TRUMP V2 Windows Wallet

TRUMP V2 Mac OSX Wallet

Important Message:
We really are just at the beginning of the journey with this coin. The swap is nescessary to facilitate implementing latest cutting edge Tech in to Trump Coin. Whilst to some that may not seem important but further down the line it will be and it builds in longevity and value as well as genuine usefulness. Whilst some coins with less Tech than we will implement can generate multi thousand BTC ICO’s just keep in mind why those coins generated such high value. I beleive this is where we can take Trump Coin eventually, and beyond because its rebirth makes it a very serious coin indeed. Ask your self as well, have any of those huge ICO coins ever tried to promote the prime directive of a decentralised currency. The answer is no. They are enrichment schemes of course which I have absaloutely no problem with, but it would be nice if they didnt forget why Satoshi invented BTC. He was obviously a Free Society advocate.

Undoubtedly the name Trump generates hatred as my PM box is a testament to that. We have to ask ourelves why so many are incapable of using Logic - Truth - Reason - and refuse to embrace some philosophical thinking (ie common sense). The lack of these basic essentials among millions in the west is essentially destroying our 2500 year culture. Our ancestors sacraficed themselves by the hundreds of millions to hand us the safest and most prosperous culture and society the world has ever known. Yet we have so many among us who want to destroy it. This coin whilst embracing the latest Tech will always reject the stupidity thats killing our culture and it will continue to promote a Free Society message as well as fully embrace the prime directive of satoshi's original idea. A decentralised currency free from the grip of the globalists. For the people by the people. To the low IQ haters who visit this thread I have one message for you. YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT STUMP THE TRUMP. The harder your try the more detrmnined we become!  We are for the people, not for your big state militarized, globalist, establishment, social welfare, free speech killing world you want to build.

(will post this a few times over the next page or two so people see it)
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:52:38 PM

Ok guys we need more voting for trump coin on bittrex. We are currently in 2nd place
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:53:10 PM

TRUMP V2 Windows Wallet

TRUMP V2 Mac OSX Wallet

Important Message:

Thank you so much for working something out with c-cex for an automatic switchover if I had known this would happen I wouldn't have panic sold! But I'm glad everything is working out and I hope we can have a smooth ride to the moon after this I will be transferring my trumps there instead of dumping the rest of them and I do plan on buying back as many as possible from my forex profits at the end of the week. This is a good coin and it will succeed.

on another note any photoshop wizards can make designs for trump and I can import the lAyers into Adobe after effects and animate them to make a Trumpcoin viral video!!! I can do the following in after effects
Design 3dish environments based on photoshop files
2) I can take characters of trump and others and build a type of skeleton into them for animation
3) coloring to give it a high budget look
4)awsome original music we could sell the download for Trumpcoin I can give the MP3 to the dev and he can figure out where to host it to release codes to receive the MP3 for like .50 cent worth of trump
5) I can give the video to everyone to add to multiple YouTube accounts to help spread it like wildfire. Remember we aren't trying to get crappy Adsense shekles we want to spread the awareness of Trumpcoin! So we can all upload the video to as many accounts to make it viral so more people embrace the technology!

6) this is gunna be YUUUUUGE!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Lucky7btc

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:07:50 AM

I hope we can get on bittrex or something. As a long time trader at C-CEX. I can tell you the action there sucks and c-cex is a shady exchange. Just google and see all the complaints with that place.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:10:41 AM

I hope we can get on bittrex or something. As a long time trader at C-CEX. I can tell you the action there sucks and c-cex is a shady exchange. Just google and see all the complaints with that place.
Get people to vote on the bittre poll then  Wink

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:15:10 AM

The new wallet looks good. I'm ready for the swap.

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 147,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 6500294.34054793,
"connections" : 2,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "5.1.13.165",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00000381,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00001526
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1460506381,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:16:39 AM

That is great! Finally the V2 wallet is here. So does that mean that I could use this new V2 wallet for the swap? I'm just asking just to be safe before I do anything wrong and loose all my Trumpcoins.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:32:25 AM

Yes you can do the swap via the swap site tomorrow if you choose that method. CCEX swap will be on Thursday

You would send your V1 coins to a provided address along with a receiving address from your new wallet.
Then the exact same amount of coins will sent back directly to your new wallet.

Or you can do it automatically in CCEX by simply having your coins in the exchange, or even directly with me via Pm messaging.

I will provide full instructions tomorrow how to exchange coins via our swap site.

waffles99

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:36:00 AM

Important Message:

Crypto needed trump coin people just don't realize it yet.
Thank you for this.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:42:21 AM

Yes you can do the swap via the swap site tomorrow if you choose that method. CCEX swap will be on Thursday

You would send your V1 coins to a provided address along with a receiving address from your new wallet.
Then the exact same amount of coins will sent back directly to your new wallet.

Or you can do it automatically in CCEX by simply having your coins in the exchange, or even directly with me via Pm messaging.

I will provide full instructions tomorrow how to exchange coins via our swap site.

Thanks for the info. I would wait until tomorrow for full instructions on using the swap site. For me, I would prefer this way instead of the exchange for convenience. I guess that once V2 comes live, things will get much more exciting than what it is right now.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:00:58 AM

Give it time and the coin will soon be on Polo and Bittrex.  CCEX has improved massively from their early days and are not shady. They are light years ahead of Yobit in terms of traffic and features. Do you enjoy yoyos Trollbox and constant auto banning of its clientele for no reason whatsoever.. Yoyo  is a deeply unpleasant environment to trade in. 80% newbies who believe every fud comment. Its filled with vultures who take advantage of newbies who themselves turn in to fudders learning zero trading skills. Its a bad start, and the habits they pick up cannot be applied on other exchanges. This coin deserves much better than Yobit. Go and vote on Bittrex Slackchannel
Lucky7btc

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:07:45 AM

Give it time and the coin will soon be on Polo and Bittrex.  CCEX has improved massively from their early days and are not shady. They are light years ahead of Yobit in terms of traffic and features. Do you enjoy yoyos Trollbox and constant auto banning of its clientele for no reason whatsoever.. Yoyo  is a deeply unpleasant environment to trade in. 80% newbies who believe every fud comment. Its filled with vultures who take advantage of newbies who themselves turn in to fudders learning zero trading skills. Its a bad start, and the habits they pick up cannot be applied on other exchanges. This coin deserves much better than Yobit. Go and vote on Bittrex Slackchannel

voted... I'm a looooooooooong term member at C-CEX and its shady too.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:09:31 AM

Important Message:

Undoubtedly the name Trump generates hatred as my PM box is a testament to that. We have to ask ourelves why so many are incapable of using Logic - Truth - Reason - and refuse to embrace some philosophical thinking (ie common sense). The lack of these basic essentials among millions in the west is essentially destroying our 2500 year culture. Our ancestors sacraficed themselves by the hundreds of millions to hand us the safest and most prosperous culture and society the world has ever known. Yet we have so many among us who want to destroy it. This coin whilst embracing the latest Tech will always reject the stupidity thats killing our culture and it will continue to promote a Free Society message as well as fully embrace the prime directive of satoshi's original idea. A decentralised currency free from the grip of the globalists. For the people by the people. To the low IQ haters who visit this thread I have one message for you. YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT STUMP THE TRUMP. The harder your try the more determined we become!  We are for the people, not for your big state militarized, globalist, establishment, social welfare, free speech killing world you want to build.

Crypto needed trump coin people just don't realize it yet.
Thank you for this.

Thanks you waffles, I so appreciate your acknowledgement very much  Smiley
I love the gifs as well
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:10:15 AM

Well said. We need bigger and better exchanges. It is time to move on to Bittrex and Poloniex. Things will change big into this coin once we get a nice trading volume and price. Now it is time for Coinmarketcap, to update their list of markets and add CCEX for TRUMPCOIN.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: