May 21, 2024, 08:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338662 times)
devilcat1226

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:03:18 AM

really nice project i ever seen i check and study the whole project  but never seen any project like this.
I seen many cryptos in market and study them but this project providing us real world  opportunities that other project just
said and i know real world things take some time. So i bought some of them for support.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:10:06 AM

Wow dbic really so amazing its keeps on bouncing back for sure before this year end the price will go back to 10k margin dev really make investors happy those who dumped their coins when it went down up to 2k will start to cry out loud now. Good luck buds.
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:51:54 AM

the reason it bounces back is someone is hoarding them up, something is on the Horizon. People talking and expecting 20k sats 60k sats,...this coin will be worth $50 dollar plus very soon. Think about it.... if you can use dubai coin to purchase gold bullion and electronics also pay for goods and services, with the less than 10 million coins where do you think the price will go. you will be paying in fractions of dubai coin for meals and services. I just don;t think people realise the gravity of how huge this is going to be,, and we are not too far away from exploding after the DEV ANNOUNCES the next good news.

meanwhile just buy as many as you can because 5000k sats may seem expensive,,, it won;t be when the coin is worth $10 in a few months.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:05:36 AM

I also bought 7000 dbic at 2.3 cents some days before. But i had invested just because i thought like 'just give it a small try with no risk and if money goes then let it be' because i thought it just as perhaps somewhat a solid potential coin because although it is not as big as synereo amp and adzcoin but still not a vapour coin like zayeedcoin and other dubaicoin which was released long ago all of which had no solid features and were just a puff. And i couldn't afford to risk too much money because i had already invested much somewhere else, so i thought if the price is so low then big stack can be bought at small risk, so let it be. But now after seeing so much enthusiasm here i am happy that something big can also happen with this coin Roll Eyes Cool. But still i am doubtful because my experience has taught me it is not so easy, nothing may happen to market(and sometimes also in long run) although it may be so easy to expect, claim and hope for big pump and what to talk of massive hacks in crypto Undecided
Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 10:39:25 AM

DBIC have very high security on azure server  so no worry about security
Qasim1234

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:01:08 AM

I also bought 7000 dbic at 2.3 cents some days before. But i had invested just because i thought like 'just give it a small try with no risk and if money goes then let it be' because i thought it just as perhaps somewhat a solid potential coin because although it is not as big as synereo amp and adzcoin but still not a vapour coin like zayeedcoin and other dubaicoin which was released long ago all of which had no solid features and were just a puff. And i couldn't afford to risk too much money because i had already invested much somewhere else, so i thought if the price is so low then big stack can be bought at small risk, so let it be. But now after seeing so much enthusiasm here i am happy that something big can also happen with this coin Roll Eyes Cool. But still i am doubtful because my experience has taught me it is not so easy, nothing may happen to market(and sometimes also in long run) although it may be so easy to expect, claim and hope for big pump and what to talk of massive hacks in crypto Undecided
bro  we don''t know how much you are holding but what we are going to provide this market now will really explode the market  100$ target
puthupanth

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:46:01 PM

bro  we don''t know how much you are holding but what we are going to provide this market now will really explode the market  100$ target

Shushh brother Qasim... lol,,, need to buy as many as I can,,, the higher the value the less coins i will get.
hdsbg

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:00:20 PM

please down price to 2700  Grin
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:49:35 PM

bro  we don''t know how much you are holding but what we are going to provide this market now will really explode the market  100$ target
hello bro don't mind but i am too broken so.... keep up your dreams i don't believe any of these now, this adzcoin also kept on saying same for 1 year, this mtv also said so, this synereo also said so, this steem also said so, this ethereum also said so, this monero also said so, this zcash also said so and god knows how many others also but nothing happened and what to talk of so much time it took(i mean atleast 3 months left for dbic to some real update complete but even then nothing will happen) and even if something did then it was also only a small puff. i have become bored by the speculations now so i won't be too...... Undecided
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:07:27 PM

hi dev, i'm trying to understand how much is the current reward per block?

Block Rewards:

1: ~ 1% Premine
2-100: 0 (instamine protection)
101-40,000: 100 (~ 1 month)
40,001-80,000: 50 (~ 1 month)
80,001-120,000: 25  (~ 1 month)
120,001-160,000: 12.5  (~ 1 month)
160,001-200,000: 6.25 (~ 1 month)
200,001-240,000: 3.125 (~ 1 month)
240,001-280,000: 1.5625 (~ 1 month)

but in explorer, dbic is at block 597 621...
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 02:07:53 PM

100 dollars per DBIC?!
hdsbg

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:10:48 PM

100 dollars per DBIC?!

1$ is good
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:50:45 PM

take it easy with the price guys, this is a long term project

devs, can you speak with Saygin Yalcin for Public Relations purpouses?
He's a billionaire talking with entrepreneurs from Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4r8l3rcFBr9xJ2PZd7zNhw
Qasim1234

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 03:00:18 PM

hello bro don't mind but i am too broken so.... keep up your dreams i don't believe any of these now, this adzcoin also kept on saying same for 1 year, this mtv also said so, this synereo also said so, this steem also said so, this ethereum also said so, this monero also said so, this zcash also said so and god knows how many others also but nothing happened and what to talk of so much time it took(i mean atleast 3 months left for dbic to some real update complete but even then nothing will happen) and even if something did then it was also only a small puff. i have become bored by the speculations now so i won't be too...... Undecided
don't be worry you will realize soon bro mark my words
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:13:48 PM

Hi im totaly agree with you, that no one can provide how much can be the prices in the future
brother qasim not must talking about that but i know he hope that will be the future price for dubaicoin and all we hope that too
but the price  can rising just if really we have big and good community and that what we looking for in the future
To build honest trust solid projects need hard work + good advertise = big comunity then hight prices

Thank you.

Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 10:32:13 PM

s.dbicexchange.org’s server DNS address could not be found. HuhHuhHuh

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
hexoli

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:40:17 PM

Where are dubaigold ?
puthupanth

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:40:26 AM

Lol wild price predictions coming from a Dev? At $100 a coin Lamborghinis are going to rain down on everyone.

I agree price prediction is abit wild, BUT if a person can buy gold and diamonds with this coin as well as pay for goods and services, where would you speculate the price will be for a coin with 10.5 million supply?
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:50:20 AM

Lol wild price predictions coming from a Dev? At $100 a coin Lamborghinis are going to rain down on everyone.

I agree price prediction is abit wild, BUT if a person can buy gold and diamonds with this coin as well as pay for goods and services, where would you speculate the price will be for a coin with 10.5 million supply?

what do you mean by 10.5 million supply Huh i saw supply as 5.9 million on coinmarketcap and about buying gold and silver and pay for other goods and services about which i don't know anything, can't we buy those and pay for those online with bitcoins or with paypal Huh
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:12:41 PM

Take it easy bro

He's not the dev,
check what dev says before making any stupid comment

Hi im totaly agree with you, that no one can provide how much can be the prices in the future
brother qasim not must talking about that but i know he hope that will be the future price for dubaicoin and all we hope that too
but the price  can rising just if really we have big and good community and that what we looking for in the future
To build honest trust solid projects need hard work + good advertise = big comunity then hight prices

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: