Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Belacoin - Supercharging entrepreneurship with the power of the blockchain  (Read 379692 times)
romanornr

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

Waiting for more update bela coin
I heard Bellacam will be bigger then Instagram

That would be pretty much impossible.

What would drive the growth in users ?

I was just joking. No way a dead coin continues to live on with a couple russians & cheap android apps.
Also never seen a single line of code for their bellacam app "supercharging entrepreneurship".

But hey if it pumps, it pumps right

Any difference between "couple russians & cheap android apps." and "couple (chine, usa, euro) & cheap android apps."?
Well the chess game they have currently hurts a bit on my eyes. It looks like it was followed from a youtube tutorial & the wallet implemented.
Basically a wallet app + chess game.

In some way it's fun to build probably but tell me who plays it ? :SSS
Look for example to https://digibytegaming.com/
Shouldn't the bar be higher then 2 android apps for degenerates?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 08:01:53 PM

Waiting for more update bela coin
I heard Bellacam will be bigger then Instagram

That would be pretty much impossible.

What would drive the growth in users ?

I was just joking. No way a dead coin continues to live on with a couple russians & cheap android apps.
Also never seen a single line of code for their bellacam app "supercharging entrepreneurship".

But hey if it pumps, it pumps right

Any difference between "couple russians & cheap android apps." and "couple (chine, usa, euro) & cheap android apps."?
Well the chess game they have currently hurts a bit on my eyes. It looks like it was followed from a youtube tutorial & the wallet implemented.
Basically a wallet app + chess game.

In some way it's fun to build probably but tell me who plays it ? :SSS
Look for example to https://digibytegaming.com/
Shouldn't the bar be higher then 2 android apps for degenerates?

Oh thank you! You reminded me about my DGB orders, so it full now, i going to pump DGB. Roll Eyes

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
romanornr

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

Oh thank you! You reminded me about my DGB orders, so it full now, i going to pump DGB. Roll Eyes
Nah I'm not a dgb shill, never bought that coin but I do like the part that they can develop.
But Bella pumped atleast  Cheesy
Some good marketing & powerful shilling tactics
romanornr

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:07:12 PM

Lately, we have been focusing our resources on working on Belacam rather than building up Belacoin. We believed that the Belacoin community would grow substantially as people came to check out Belacam, and that has proven true.

On our website, you will find the winners of the 2017 Belacoin Invest Initiative (http://Belacoin.org/invest). These three businesses were awarded $500 to integrate Belacoin. They should be rolling out their Belacoin integrations as early as March.
Seems like businesses come far with $500.
But alright fair enough. I have a clear picure of this coin. Thnx for the info you provided.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

The Belacam idea is a good one. Plenty of ppl buying into it.  I am struggling to see where the input revenues come from to sustain any longer term growth.

The best way for us to monetize Belacam is through advertisers. We envision a model where an advertiser's ad shows up in your feed, and you have the opportunity to interact with it. If you do, you will get Belacoin in return.

For example, Company A may have you play a quick 30-second game that reinforces their brand. Since you are interacting with the ad, you are much more likely to become a converting customer versus a user on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter who simply sees sponsored content and scrolls past it. After the interactive ad is over, the user might earn 1 Belacoin paid for from the advertiser, and we would take a 5-15% cut of that.

We also are very focused on creating an atmosphere where users feel that they have to give Belacoin to earn Belacoin. This might be promoted by having high-giving users show up higher on the list of people who have 'liked' a photo. Also, there is significant white space on either side of the post feed on Belacam. During alpha testing, we plan to add a segment that will showcase the most popular tags of the day as well as the users who gave the most Belacoin (assuming they opt in to this feature). That way, they are much more likely to get noticed, followed, and given Belacoin back.

Honestly, you guys deserve all the profit coming to you. This is a well orchestrated and dedicated scam. You are putting in serious time. Kudos.

Are u aware that 99% of web users who are older than 13 use script blockers that effectively filer out shit like iframes, ads and tracking cookies. As Im deeply objected to any kind of so called "creative craze" I cant endorse what ure doing here and will do my best to put u behind bars where big hairy cell mates with pediculosis will look after ur body.  Cheesy
cott

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:16:09 PM

tomorrow beta is pumping belacoin up...
The Ambia Fund

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:46:54 PM

Belacam's First Screenshot

Belacam alpha testing begins tomorrow, and the beta testing is slated for March! Look for many more screenshots tomorrow. We are preparing Belacam.com to serve as the website where we will post all of our screenshots and promotional videos, although much of it will also be posted here, in our Slack (http://Belacoin.herokuapp.com), and on Belacoin's twitter account.

The purpose of closed testing is to probe for vulnerabilities, test user experience, and test different design implementations. If you have suggestions about certain designs, please let us know. We will be testing many variations of each page of Belacam, so the screenshots that you see today and tomorrow may differ from the ones you see later this month. They will likely differ greatly from how Belacam will look by the time that open beta testing rolls around.

One of the biggest changes that we will be making during closed testing is the implementation of sidebar content. This will include a leaderboard of users who have given the most Bela in the past 24 hours, meaning users who give more are easily discovered. This feature is integral to creating an atmosphere of "You have to give Bela to receive Bela," and it should make the flow of Belacoin with Belacam quite fluid.

Other sidebar widgets may have sponsored content or show the current trending tags.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:40:29 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 12:59:31 AM by Lone Shark

Hello Belacoin,

I, along with FrilledShark and Condoras, have a loan deal with a guy that used BELA coins as collateral. It is for a big loan of 8BTC and we received 250,000 BELA coins. It is publicized here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808255.0. We did not expect this coin would need 2,000 confirmations for it to be received in Poloniex. I believe it takes 2 minutes per block. We're just at 188 confirmation as of this writing.

My question here is, is there a way to speed up the confirmations on BELA coins? Hope you guys could help us in this matter. It's really important we get the 2,000 confirmations ASAP.

Cheers,
Lone Shark
The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 02:00:47 AM

Unfortunately, nothing can be done to speed up confirmations. There is one confirmation per block found, so we have to wait until 1,812 more blocks are found. For the record, the Belacoin blockchain does not require 2,000 confirmations. Poloniex requires that many for security, and they are a third party business that is not affiliated with Belacoin. This means that when sending Belacoin to other individuals, you will not need to wait for 2,000 confirmations before your money goes through.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 02:32:57 AM

Belacam Alpha Testing Begins Today
http://Belacam.com

After 4 months of planning, programming, and design, Belacam has launched into a series of closed alpha testings. Over the next few weeks, those who have worked on Belacam, members of The Ambia Fund, and hired security analysts will have access to the Belacam test network.

Throughout this process, we will be testing things like user experience, various designs, and the Belacoin transfer functionality. We will also be probing for security vulnerabilities so that we can be confident that the site is secure upon open testing, currently planned for late March.

One of the biggest changes that we will be making during closed testing is the implementation of sidebar content. This will include a leaderboard of users who have given the most Bela in the past 24 hours, meaning users who give more are more easily discovered. This feature is integral to creating an atmosphere of "You have to give Bela to receive Bela," and it should make the flow of Belacoin with Belacam quite fluid. Other sidebar widgets may include sponsored content or show the current trending tags. We intend for users to be able to customize their experience with the site by choosing which sidebar widgets they want to see. We will also be performing work on the "Discover" page where users can find new users to follow. Screenshots and demonstrations of these features will follow as they are designed and implemented into the test network.

Along with the beginning of alpha testing, we are launching a marketing blitz for Belacam. For the past few months, Belacam has only traveled through word-of-mouth. Starting tonight, we will be running Belacam Facebook ads through the rest of the week. This is to get people interested in the project and lay the foundation for a well-received open Beta testing launch in just a few short weeks.

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:40:44 AM

Unfortunately, nothing can be done to speed up confirmations. There is one confirmation per block found, so we have to wait until 1,812 more blocks are found. For the record, the Belacoin blockchain does not require 2,000 confirmations. Poloniex requires that many for security, and they are a third party business that is not affiliated with Belacoin. This means that when sending Belacoin to other individuals, you will not need to wait for 2,000 confirmations before your money goes through.

I see. Thank you for your response.
uacoin

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:37:00 AM

logictense
Coz weirdos would rather put their hard earned money in a dead shitcoin than fill their empty fridge with food or buy everyday goods. Its beyond me why most alts are holding these price levels while btc is on its way to become thrice as expensive as it was in the beginning of 2016. Something is not right here. Ideally, forces should have shifted over to propping up btc value even more than it is

Maybe it's because you're the one who is weirdo lol and is it's beyond your mind that people actually earn the much more on Alts than on bitcoins (nowadays only big whales can earn money on bitcoins) or you're just doing this on purpose to mislead the newbies.
The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

TL;DR: Don't worry, we've got this.

Okay, we're back, recharged from a 12-hour relaxing break, and ready to do work. We've been working 12 hour days since Friday, so about an hour after releasing Belacam.com last night, we shut down, closed up, and went home for a no-contact period to relax. It seems that the price of Belacoin took a hit last night. We want you to know a few things:

1)  The Ambia Fund remains unfazed by the decrease in price. Remember, we're getting our big returns/profits from Belacam, not Belacoin. Therefore, Belacoin has no risk that the developers leave the project because their coins are not worth as much anymore. We launched closed testing yesterday, and this is only the beginning.

2) Through this month, we will be spending thousands of dollars on various forms of marketing. This should help replace Belacoin investors who sold. We are reaching about 93,000 people for every $1,000 we spend. It's very easy to see the Belacoin community growing at an incredible rate as the ads only get ramped up towards open testing.

3) We are waiting to hear back from some great potential partners. With Belacam.com  out and Belacoin's monthly volume averaging $300,000 every day through the past month, it is a lot easier for us to make our case to Shapeshift, Changelly, and Bittrex.

4) With Belacam.com entering closed testing, we will soon be reaching out to as many journalists as possible. If we can get an article about Belacam on CNN, Business Insider, Tech Crunch, or other similar media sites, we could actually see millions of dollars added to Belacoin's market cap in only a few short hours overnight.

5) An announcement from categories 3 or 4 above would come out of the blue. We likely won't know ahead of time when Bittrex, Changelly, or Shapeshift will add Belacoin if they decide to do so. Nor would we likely know the exact date of being published on one of those media organizations if we are successful in that area as well. These are events that you wake up to one morning, and if you're holding Belacoin already, then now you're on top of the world. These are the type of announcements that come as a surprise and initiate an incredible surge in buying.

6) Open testing is planned for the end of this month. Investors see the incredible surge in attention that Belacoin got when it was going into only closed testing. Let's take a moment to imagine the amount of attention we will be receiving when we are one week away from open testing.

7) We've learned that hard work, dedication, and a respectable work ethic always win. We experienced Belacoin's price decline by half in early February from around .00003400btc to .00001500btc. Then, heading to closed testing, the price increased from .00001500btc to as high as .00006800btc.

It's March 1st, and we've experienced the same decline that hit at the beginning of February. If history is any indicator of the future, we're about to begin the biggest growth period that Belacoin has ever seen. Following a proportionate growth pattern would get Belacoin up to a price of .00015000 or higher by Belacam's open testing.

Just remember, Open Testing > Closed Testing

This post was originally shared in our Slack, which now has 555 members. Join it at http://Belacoin.herokuapp.com to experience a truly welcoming and different cryptocurrency community. Members in the Slack usually get early-bird updates, meaning they saw the Belacam screenshots before we released them elsewhere. They are frequently the first to hear Belacoin news when we have it.

The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 05:13:34 PM

Belacam Closed Testing Update #1

Our timeline for closed testing is split up into two parts. For the first half of the process, we will be testing and evaluating user experience. For the second half, we will be probing Belacam for security vulnerabilities. Our goal is to make the site completely secure by the time that we begin open testing, slated for the end of this month.

What makes social sites like Instagram and Reddit so addictive is the endless supply of new and original content. This is why we believe that the ability to discover new users and trending tags on Belacam is integral to creating an always-changing, fluid social economy. As a result, we have had our programmers work on streamlining the user search bar located at the top of each page. A "Discover" page is in the works and will be unveiled sometime in the next two weeks as well. This page will format posts into a grid for easy browsing with more popular and recent posts shown near the top. In the future, we plan to make the "Discover" page smarter by improving the algorithm that autopicks posts to show so that chosen posts are geared towards what we think the user is most interested in. For example, if a user frequently browses hashtags related to cars, we want their "Discover" page to show a higher concentration of car related posts.

Another thing that our programmers have spent significant time on is the sign up and log in page. The design team still needs to get their hands on this page before we can release screenshots. While it is functional and has been for quite some time, it doesn't yet look the best. Currently, to create an acccount, we require the user to supply the following information: email, password, chosen username, age, gender, and country. We have chosen to include age, gender, and country so that we can better target advertisers' ads to a narrowed sector of users. We know that as a whole, the cryptocurrency community is not too keen about giving out personal information, but we believe that asking for those three parameters is not an overreach on our part.

You will notice one large field missing from the things that we require upon sign up: the user's real name. There are a couple of reasons why we have chosen to omit this field. Requiring your full name is about as personal as it gets, and we feel that many users might be put off by being forced to give us this information. Your email, username, password are necessary to have an account on almost any social media website, and asking for your age, gender, and country gives us the ability to monetize Belacam with a targeted advertising system. However, there is not much that we can gain by having your full name in our records. Also, if our databases were ever compromised or leaked (as is a risk with any website), your full name is one of the things that we would not want posted publicly. Therefore, by not requiring your full name upon sign up, we make your experience more lean and more secure. The only circumstance under which we would ask for your name is if we are required to by law. Since Belacam does involve the transmission of money, we are under more scrutiny than typical social media sites. At this moment however, we do not think that a name will ever be required to sign up to Belacam.

luckyluckybear

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

Good job at 3 months.
Community up, volatility up, interest by project up.
95do

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:49:07 PM

its going up  Cheesy
PolychainCapital

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:42:49 AM

This scam is more well thought out than VIDZ.  Bravo.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:06:44 AM

Haha I beat Bella Chess on its highest "supernatural" difficulty my first game in the Halloween Gambit.

Zimbeck
Bella the computer

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Nc3 Nf6 4. Nxe5 Nxe5 5.d4 Nc6 6. d5 Ne5 7. f4 Ng6 8. e5 Ng8 9. Qe2 Bb4 10. f5 Qh4+ 11. g3 Qd4 12. fxg6
Bxc3+ 13. bxc3 Qxc3+ 14. Qd2 Qxa1 15. gxf7+ Kxf7 16. c3 Nh6 17. Bd3 Ke8 18. O-O Rf8 19. Re1 Rf3 20. Qc2 Rxd3 21. Qxd3 c6 22. Rf1 d6 23. Bxh6 Qb2 24. exd6 cxd5 25. d7+ Bxd7 26. Qe3+ Kd8 27. Rf8+ Be8 28. Rxe8+ Kc7 29. Qc5+ Kd7 30. Re7+ Kd8 31. Qc7# 1-0

Its funny this game was almost a repeat of one where I slaughtered Crafty and my friend Carl analysed the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXgiL4_z8o

I'm now a holder of 100 "microbella"

I guess its just a fawcet or something... no way to make any money playing it though. Still pretty cool.
The Ambia Fund

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 04:12:22 AM

Earlier today, we sent out a Belacam press release throughout the US1 media circuit. The US1 media circuit is a database of articles and press releases that major news organizations look to when they want to find stories. Ours was picked up by some impressively large organizations:

Yahoo! Finance: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/watch-instagram-competitor-lets-paid-150000490.html
Yahoo! is the 5th largest website in the world, and Yahoo! Finance 1st when it comes to investing news.

Market Watch: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/watch-out-instagram-this-competitor-lets-you-get-paid-for-posting-2017-03-09
Market watch is a part of the Dow Jones' Consumer Media Group, owned by Dow Jones and Company. Marketwatch is a sister site to the Wall Street Journal and Barron's.

TheStreet: https://www.thestreet.com/story/14034920/1/watch-out-instagram-this-competitor-lets-you-get-paid-for-posting.html
Founded by Jim Cramer with headquarters on Wallstreet.

Seeking Alpha: http://seekingalpha.com/pr/16766995-watch-instagram-competitor-lets-get-paid-posting
Seeking Alpha was founded by an ex-Wallstreet analyst out in Israel. It pulls in more than 300,000 visitors each day.

We're seeing an increase in people asking how to buy Belacoin, which indicates that these press releases are driving new investors to the Belacoin community.

Since we saw such great success with this on the national level, our team wants to probe into the Asian markets next. Our first step is to get Belacoin listed on Chinese and other international exchanges. Then, we will be ready to submit a new press release throughout the Asian media circuit.

zeto

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

Those who bought at 5k+ are scammed.  Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: