Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net is a scam ?  (Read 37969 times)
yuraayura

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

This is not true all my withdrawals are automatic in fact I just made a withdrawal 8 hours ago and it was automatic,this is the first complain I have read so far with thousands of users,yours is just an isolated case,so be patient and send a support ticket..

For me the same.
I have ready made many withdrawels for several coins from and to yobit and it went always perfect.
I am very glad with there perfect working service.

you say it beacuse you are worker on yobit ! all people say negative and you defend yobit right? because you support ! bulsh!t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuraayura

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

Too quick to say a scam while withdrawal is delayed entering 6 hours usually some sites apply max 24 hours a withdrawal process if more than 24 hours have not been processed then I agree you say scam or worst service. they may have a problem of withdrawal a moment ago and work a few minutes later can be seen in people after you do not have a problem when making withdrawals. solution you can contact a support service I'm sure they will help you

My problem is with a deposit, done 2 days ago but not credited yet, not even in pending, just missing somewhere. Still no answer from support either.

Are you sure you've send BTC to the right address? if yes then you should open a case at the thread scam 2 days not solve the problem it was really the worst service, I so do not intend to use Excanger yobit.net

AND HOW ABOUT WITHDRAWL 3DAYS ALWAYS PROCCESING ? U THINK 3 DAYS NOT SCAM ? LOL KIDDINGME !! WORKERS OF YOBIT SAY ITS NOT SCAM ! STOLLEN THIEF MONEY PEOPLE !
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:35:02 AM

Yobit finally got tired of me.  Grin Grin Grin They were ignoring my support tickets so I decided to make sure they see them. So I wrote a little script that created 400 new support tickets and sent all the admin users 100 PM messages each :-)  Now they blocked my account.   Cool Cool Cool  Lets hope they blocked it to try and sort out my deposit issue.
and people wonder why they have a poor attitude towards support now....   Im pretty sure you by doing that forefit everything in your account for being malicious.

I am still getting my online wallet WD/deposits going through fine.

TBH most of the issues I see is user error, impatience, or people not researching the status of the wallets before acting. (making sure blockheight matches, is online, etc)

Now;  I will fully agree:  they have many things they need to fix and work on;  but a LOT of the issues, stem from the above mentioned items.... but if the proper precautions and research is done before investing like I do;  you won't have problems unless its a fluke instance.

FYI; the ad on my username just is because they pay me to put it there.  If you wanna assume anything about that past it;  that's your problem....  but signature campaigns are a real thing;  and I earn more from my SC then I do from my video cards mining each month.... totally worth the signature.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:38:16 AM

Yobit finally got tired of me.  Grin Grin Grin They were ignoring my support tickets so I decided to make sure they see them. So I wrote a little script that created 400 new support tickets and sent all the admin users 100 PM messages each :-)  Now they blocked my account.   Cool Cool Cool  Lets hope they blocked it to try and sort out my deposit issue.
You are my hero Sr., keep going.
yuraayura

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

I withdrawl yesterday, less than 1 minute and the money was in my wallet. Fast service, don't know why you think yobit is scam.

yeah u say it because , u need gift merit form yobit in here lol , very funny !!!!!!
yuraayura

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

I think it's not nice to call someone a scammer just cause u wait more then 6 hours for withdraw. Personally I never had problems with them, yes they are slow sometimes but that is all. I like yobit more then some other trade sites, I'm sure everything will be good.

AND HOW ABOUT 3DAYS ? U SAY WAIT 6HRS ?! THINK WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT 3DAYS WAITING ?! CIRCKERS !
pbzrpa

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

Yobit finally got tired of me.  Grin Grin Grin They were ignoring my support tickets so I decided to make sure they see them. So I wrote a little script that created 400 new support tickets and sent all the admin users 100 PM messages each :-)  Now they blocked my account.   Cool Cool Cool  Lets hope they blocked it to try and sort out my deposit issue.
and people wonder why they have a poor attitude towards support now....   Im pretty sure you by doing that forfeit everything in your account for being malicious.

TBH most of the issues I see is user error, impatience, or people not researching the status of the wallets before acting. (making sure blockheight matches, is online, etc)

Now;  I will fully agree:  they have many things they need to fix and work on;  but a LOT of the issues, stem from the above mentioned items.... but if the proper precautions and research is done before investing like I do;  you won't have problems unless its a fluke instance.

FYI; the ad on my username just is because they pay me to put it there.  If you wanna assume anything about that past it;  that's your problem....  but signature campaigns are a real thing;  and I earn more from my SC then I do from my video cards mining each month.... totally worth the signature.
I did not forfeit anything on my account, because my deposit never made it to my account.  Have been waiting since 13.02, so the only thing I am risking is actually getting a response from support.  At this point I have nothing to loose.
pbzrpa

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

Yobit finally got tired of me.  Grin Grin Grin They were ignoring my support tickets so I decided to make sure they see them. So I wrote a little script that created 400 new support tickets and sent all the admin users 100 PM messages each :-)  Now they blocked my account.   Cool Cool Cool  Lets hope they blocked it to try and sort out my deposit issue.
You are my hero Sr., keep going.
Wink Wink Wink
rebelyante

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

A week ago I have sent my EOS tokens to yobit. Still 0 on my wallet. No respond from support. Smells like scam! Stay away and save your coins!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

A week ago I have sent my EOS tokens to yobit. Still 0 on my wallet. No respond from support. Smells like scam! Stay away and save your coins!

A quick web search provides useful details.... as the tokens themselves are useless.

There may be more to the story than "I deposited, and they never arrived".   Did you swap your tokens for ones that are actually on the EOS blockchain?

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

Well of course they pay you to defend them here. To push away all that negative vibe and the countless unresolved scam accusations. To paint this scam exchange as the good guys while their scammed customers are to be blamed for being stupid to send all those coins to their hot wallets.

As for assuming anything about the link between your post and your ad, why would that be my or anyone's problem? There are far more pressing problems here caused by your scamming advertiser. Yes, it's totally understandable to be in a desperate situation, compelled by hunger or poverty to do just about anything. Just like saying goods things about a con exchange and portraying their scams as a legitimate operation. So you are forgiven for that.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

Well of course they pay you to defend them here. To push away all that negative vibe and the countless unresolved scam accusations. To paint this scam exchange as the good guys while their scammed customers are to be blamed for being stupid to send all those coins to their hot wallets.

As for assuming anything about the link between your post and your ad, why would that be my or anyone's problem? There are far more pressing problems here caused by your scamming advertiser. Yes, it's totally understandable to be in a desperate situation, compelled by hunger or poverty to do just about anything. Just like saying goods things about a con exchange and portraying their scams as a legitimate operation. So you are forgiven for that.

refer to the re-quoted text you used about assumptions that is in the top of the quote above.  It is *your* problem because it is an ASSUMPTION you are erroneously making given the text of the quote above.   it seems you do not understand your problem is: that I am explaining in that very sentence giving pretty plain and concise (mind you extremely reasonable as well) description of why that signature is there, which brings us back to you; not understanding the plain english provided; and your erroneously assuming things (full circle now) is a problem in your mind, not mine.

I have never denied that they have some practices they need to put in check or completely stop....   But;  remember, as per my many replies in the past;  with proper investment research and knowledge of the processes, you suffer the same chance of scams as any exchange out there.

I can't tell you how many people with forked wallets themselves;  screaming about ow their TX never went through to an exchange or whatever else case.  This is just one example out of thousands of possibilities in each users instance.  I've seen it by researching individual users problems.   Like another instance of someone sending funds to "yobit" when they were actually doing it to a scammer;  not on yobit.net, not on the official yobit twitter, etc.  Countless times I have seen people prey on others maliciously in the name of someone other than themselves.  This is a fact of the world;  I challenge you to do something to change that.

I have account history and buy/sell history that proves if you use common sense, and due diligence in understanding fully what you are doing at any given moment, you can easily use yobit just like any other exchange.  I have posted screenshot before in this very thread.

I'm not saying that people don't get scammed.   I am saying, people could be easily putting themselves in that situation.... not could;  they do... often.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

jojohudina

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Dear support I'm waiting since 25.01.2018 on my HDG and COVX!!!!! HDG will be swapped for a new token who will be responsible for not getting them???
staps

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

We pay 5 BTC to someone who will contribute to the ICO on yobit. Payment after ICO. The application for ICO is already framed with a 50% wall.
Nakfuggis

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

This is a telegram group for people who got scammed by Yobit:

https://t.me/joinchat/Ft5Id1KrhQPDLNHY77j9cQ

Please join.
Ngonline

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

yobit is scam, i've 4 times deposit erc20 token, not show on my balance, untill now
Ngonline

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

and people wonder why they have a poor attitude towards support now....   Im pretty sure you by doing that forefit everything in your account for being malicious.

hi,
I've getting my wallet is online, but my deposit didn't appear, i check etherscan, my balance on there, but on my yobit account wallet is 0.. Yobit is BIG SCAMMER !!!!!!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

use a support ticket.

did you send ETH via some sort of smart contract/token that they don't accept?  I have heard of this happening before.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

use a support ticket.
This won't help. Lots of yobit users are doing this "send a ticket" feature of them but it's not working.

Instead of getting some hope, it's giving them the idea on how yobit is totally doesn't care about the users problem and they are quiet with it.

I've getting my wallet is online, but my deposit didn't appear, i check etherscan, my balance on there, but on my yobit account wallet is 0.. Yobit is BIG SCAMMER !!!!!!
The same problems as others.  Undecided

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:04:28 AM

use a support ticket.
This won't help. Lots of yobit users are doing this "send a ticket" feature of them but it's not working.

Instead of getting some hope, it's giving them the idea on how yobit is totally doesn't care about the users problem and they are quiet with it.

The same problems as others.  Undecided

Funny thing, as I had my recent support ticket answered because I was straight to the point with what was wrong.... thus why I recommend it.

I wouldn't be quick to dismiss my other comment you so thoughtfully omitted, as its been an issue for others before.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: