Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:24:41 AM

It's pitty what this will turn into. I just don't understand why DEV would destroy coin like this with that dumb auction.
People actually investing their time and effort claiming coins is what gave it value in a way and spread awareness.
There's nothing that makes this special anymore after being auctioned for quick dev profit... so lame.

To be accurate, developing something for 2 year is a very slow loss rather than a quick profit.  Time value of money says it's better to do nothing than spend time of something that gets you nothing.

well if its about making money developing in crypto aint for you. for a crypto to genuinely be successful dev has to let go of thing of a return money wise. and more create something of value.

almost 99% of the crypto community is heading down a path that would have you kicked off this forum and lablelled a scammer by the community in the early days.

added to that there is so many legal issue this community is completely ignorant of, and often think things are ok because its been the wild west and the law hasn't fulltime clean up this place.

you do the real reason satoshi went anon? (and that was with something that wasn't an ICO).
jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:26:52 AM

Many people have pointed out to me that the faucet is a very complicated way to for people to purchase Mrai.  Payment goes to people who are willing to wait for and click the captcha and in return they get the faucet payout for the amount they want.

People have recommended that rather than having a complex system we should simplify the way this is distributed and I think their advice is good.

The simplest way to get these out to people is to auction them in lots which for year 1 on the distribution schedule is 475k per day.  I'll conduct and auction thread on the RaiBlocks forum which will stay open for 24 hours after which I'll accept the 7 highest bids, no matter how low, and will send them each 1 lot.

In the next couple days we'll be releasing an OpenCL GPU module which will address several people's needs who need to generate higher volumes of transactions.  We're also working on making an ad-clearing server library for web pages for people to try on their sites.

The auction is conducted in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/raiblocks/h7u7b1lTgLE

thats crazy? thats the worst idea ever? turning Raiblock for a giveaway into an auction ICO (or am i missing something).

so from something of enormous potential straight to no more then the typical (illegal) ICO scam  Huh

i gotta have misread?

You have taught me one more point from the basics of crypto 101. Thanks again. Actually dev has put his long time efforts into FUD for now. This will go now for sometime. I need to learn a lot from the old members a lot. This seems I'm still a child in here.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:31:33 AM

Right proposal :

Keep the auction on for 2-4-8 weeks

This allows the dev to dedicate most of his time to doing work on the coin, allowing for better api calls, creating stuff people can use on their own websites and making it easier to integrate the coin into an exchange with api calls and other similar bitcoin functions .

This helps give him some funding for the coin as well for his time he has spent on the coin , it free's him up to focus almost solely on everything that needs to be coded this month .

When or if an exchange adds the coin, Then auctioning would not be the best solution , but we need a different solution that is not going to completely tie up the developers time having to constantly sort out the faucet . this would be the POW of the coin

I would say , reduce the amount people can claim but still giving them enough to be able to claim that if they want to spend all day doing such a thing they can, but there will be a fixed amount of coins everyday deposited in the faucet at a specific time, onc those are dried out , there are no more till the next day , The website could have ads on it possibly , which you could actually use some of your free faucet coins to remove , this would give a live example of what and how a pop up blocker would work for the site and for others wishing to add it to their own sites

The money gotten from the auction can allow him to either upgrade the servers to handle the requests much better or hire someone part time to deal with the crap of over loading servers and constant tweaks needed so he can focus on working again

This is just a proposal , there is likely problems in it or better alternatives , now if you have your own proposal that takes into account the investors as a whole, the dev and the life of the coin then please post it , if you just wish to improve what i have written then do so to and we can adapt it .

if we can get some agreement that makes it easier for the dev to work on his coin , he might take it seriously and consider doing what is suggested if it makes the most amount of people happy  
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:39:41 AM

Right proposal :

even the current auction if it goes ahead will kill the legitimacy of this coin.

also from the start you'll notice my first post saying i liked the coins concept (alot), no fan of the faucet idea (already knew the outcome of that idea when greed kicks in).

do i have solutions and plans yes, (nothings perfect though). but i can tell u guys once the gates open well no point in all this time and effort.

i suggest (strongly) a halt on everything distribution related til a proper plan is thoughout. adhoc like now big regret later.

everything being kick around here is nothing new, its kinda wasting time throwing around ideas without researching the history of such discussions.

trust me on one thing; at the very least pause the auction plan and not let any be sold that way before this is sorted. i'll try and find time for proper live chat with the dev.

jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:46:21 AM

Right proposal :

even the current auction if it goes ahead will kill the legitimacy of this coin.

also from the start you'll notice my first post saying i liked the coins concept (alot), no fan of the faucet idea (already knew the outcome of that idea when greed kicks in).

do i have solutions and plans yes, (nothings perfect though). but i can tell u guys once the gates open well no point in all this time and effort.

i suggest (strongly) a halt on everything distribution related til a proper plan is thoughout. adhoc like now big regret later.

everything being kick around here is nothing new, its kinda wasting time throwing around ideas without researching the history of such discussions.

trust me on one thing; at the very least pause the auction plan and not let any be sold that way before this is sorted. i'll try and find time for proper live chat with the dev.

I don't have any objections to such a thing as halting distribution for now until something is thought up .

I do think an auction wouldn't be that much of  problem before being added to an exchange , but makes no real sense after being added to an exchange , because then its just like 2 places to buy it and might as well be another exchange .

I was proposing something together with the community together to then put forward to the dev as to save his time , if he is deeply involved to begin with it might distract him further than before and prevent progress on the coin . He wants to make people happy there is evidence of this and he is willing to listen to the community as he has done numerous times , So if there was something we could collectively not all reach consensus on cos like you said, thats impossible, but upsets and disrupts and annoys the least amount of people while still thinking of the longevity and life of the coin. which is also why i suggested to allow the auction to go on for a short period of time to save time
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:54:08 AM

Way to ruin a great idea...This is the worst form of distribution in my opinion

The faucet thing was actually a really smart way of doing things, why not just calibrate that?
jrpatking

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:55:00 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 05:10:32 AM by jrpatking

For all other users,

None of the trading has been done in the jibble's trading thread. May be people may have exchanged coins in private. People bidding and asking there virtually created the demand for the price. There is no sudden interest for this coin. People one by one started to know about the free coin distribution spreading the word across and creates a virtual demand to claim these coins. The actual free distribution plan and the daily percentage of distribution was very excellent. Though it is complicated, it is a fair distribution. I may have shown my concern about the fair distribution. But it has been cleared earlier. The faucet was working well and fair.

I do care about the dev a lot. If not, I'm not going to post in this thread. I'm not creating FUD here, just posting my real concern. The dev says, he spent 2 years+ of his time to develop this coin. But suddenly he fell for the auctioning. I don't know who gave this idea.

If you're auctioning or doing ICO, you need to follow a proper way. If you decide to auction, you must first stop the exchange threads all over the places. Though people can exchange privately. Or you should follow the faucet distribution + the exchange thread.

If you're auctioning, you shouldn't allow exchanges, exchange threads until you complete your auction at all levels.

Auctioning is indirectly an ICO. You should write a proper announcement about the auction in bitcointalk forum, it should not be in the unknown google pages.

1. You must clearly explain why you're auctioning. What made you to decide to choose it. It may be any reason. No issues.
2. What is the total number of coins?
3. How many coins will be distributed every year? Lot of members here are not good as your math. We don't know what is 2^25 is. You have to state in numbers.
4. What is your daily distribution plan for the first year?
5. What is a lot?
6. What is the minimum bid for the auction? State UTC time for starting and ending time of the auction.
7. How long will you wait for the auction winner to claim his bid? What will happen if he/she differs his auction win? If he is not contacting you, what will you do?
8. Again, if first day auctions goes for a particular winning price, do you fix a base auction price for the second day? Do you offer a buy now price from the second day?
9. What will happen if people lose interest to participate in your auction? Do you switch to another money collecting method?
10. Many coins have done successful initial funding. You may have the chances of getting funds by this way. This could happen only when you do things properly.
11. The auction must happen in bitcointalk forum.
12. As I have seen here, none of the real crypto supporters posted in your thread. If you look into the past, you can see people asking for faucet, exchange and more distribution methods. If anyone posted and asked about what you have been doing this 2 years for this coin. Just show me if there was any.
13. People who are providing captcha jobs in Services section and people who are buying in auctions are just traders who buy now for small price and dump for higher price. Then simply disappear once they get profit and move to another coin. This is IMO.
14. If real people who are really looking for real potential from coins, must not ask for faucet and exchange at first. Don't fall for these false illusion. The real thing, the coin has got some attention from free coin claimers and from people who are looking for small profits.
15. As you have turned off faucet now, you could see only one or two or even no posts in your thread for several days.
16. IMO again, as you're auctioning in the sudden and improper way without any prior announcement, good ICO funders might not get your coins. Look at how other coins have done their ICO. Some of the coins collected millions. I'm worrying about the imperfection with this coin.

Anyhow, you did a great job with the coin. But you really suck with the distribution plan changes. My suggestion is you just turn it back to free faucet distribution as before and don't mind about the captcha-miners and other people. The coin will move to several hands before it settles to the proper hand. Concentrate on technical stuffs and try to bring your dream innovation as fast as possible. Auctioning will not let the auction winners to hold the coins for long time. They simply sell for profit and simply go away.

Good luck.

Note: This is an example consideration. How much btcs will be collected in the first year if the auction goes this way. Assuming you're auction for the next 365 days, 7 lots a day and the average auction win price as 0.5 btc. You might be collecting 3.5 btcs a day and 365*3.5=1277.5 btc in total for the first year. This equals to 1277.5*$400=$511000. And only 10 or 15 people are going to bid daily. The distribution again goes only to a very few countable people.

LIMITED EDITION
]
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:57:00 AM

And what about a random distribution based on ip address every x hour?

People insert own mrai address and then every zone or macrozone  of the  world will receive random mrai coins.
clemahieu (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 122

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:00:07 AM

The proposals I've heard are:
Drop based on BOINC mining: I view this is similar to plain old PoW, people with the most invested in mining hardware get everything. Better than traditional wasted PoW since it's more useful but it's not particularly more fair. This is also hard to set up and it's unknown if it can be gamed long term

Longer faucet times: In principle this solves the load problem but it's also easy to game. As someone else in this thread pointed out there's no way to prove an identity on the Internet. What we can prove is IP, browser cookies, time spent on capcha. If we made the time longer, what someone can do is get a multitude of IPs, each having their own cookie expiration timer running and very little effort solving N capchas. This person would get rai out of the faucet at whatever N they could swing.

Continue with faucet distribution and cut off when amount reached: This is still effectively a sale. Capcha clickers get paid and people wanting large quantities of rai do the paying.  The only difference between this method and the auction is capcha clickers get paid rather than me. I don't begrudge them wanting payment though it isn't obvious to me how this is very different.  At any rate I don't feel like running and developing a network when my time is monopolized by people who expect and downright demand the faucet be continuously operating for them.

RaiBlocks coin:  Instant blocks, no fees
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:02:26 AM

For all other users,

None of the trading has been done in the jibble's trading thread. May be people may have exchanged coins in private. People bidding and asking there virtually created the demand for the price. There is no sudden interest for this coin. People one by one started to know about the free coin distribution spreading the word across and creates a virtual demand to claim these coins. The actual free distribution plan and the daily percentage of distribution was very excellent. Though it is complicated, it is a fair distribution. I may have shown my concern about the fair distribution. But it has been cleared earlier. The faucet was working well and fair.

I do care about the dev a lot. If not, I'm not going to post in this thread. I'm not creating FUD here, just posting my real concern. The dev says, he spent 2 years+ of his time to develop this coin. But suddenly he fell for the auctioning. I don't know who gave this idea.

If you're auctioning or doing ICO, you need to follow a proper way. If you decide to auction, you must first stop the exchange threads all over the places. Though people can exchange privately. Or you should follow the faucet distribution + the exchange thread.

If you're auctioning, you shouldn't allow exchanges, exchange threads until you complete your auction at all levels.

Auctioning is indirectly an ICO. You should write a proper announcement about the auction in bitcointalk forum, it should not be in the unknown google pages.

1. You must clearly explain why you're auctioning. What made you to decide to choose it. It may be any reason. No issues.
2. What is the total number of coins?
3. How many coins will be distributed every year? Lot of members here are not good as your math. We don't know what is 2^25 is. You have to state in numbers.
4. What is your daily distribution plan for the first year?
5. What is a lot?
6. What is the minimum bid for the auction? State UTC time for starting and ending time of the auction.
7. How long will you wait for the auction winner to claim his bid? What will happen if he/she differs his auction win? If he is not contacting you, what will you do?
8. Again, if first day auctions goes for a particular winning price, do you fix a base auction price for the second day? Do you offer a buy now price from the second day?
9. What will happen if people lose interest to participate in your auction? Do you switch to another money collecting method?
10. Many coins have done successful initial funding. You may have the chances of getting funds by this way. This could happen only when you do things properly.
11. The auction must happen in bitcointalk forum.
12. As I have seen here, none of the real crypto supporters posted in your thread. If you look into the past, you can see people asking for faucet, exchange and more distribution methods. If anyone posted and asked about what you have been doing this 2 years for this coin. Just show me if there was any.
13. People who are providing captcha jobs in Services section and people who are buying in auctions are just traders who buy now for small price and dump for higher price. Then simply disappear once they get profit and move to another coin. This is IMO.
14. If real people who are really looking for real potential from coins, must not ask for faucet and exchange at first. Don't fall for these false illusion. The real thing, the coin has got some attention from free coin claimers and from people who are looking for small profits.
15. As you have turned off faucet now, you could see only one or two or even no posts in your thread for several days.
16. IMO again, as you're auctioning in the sudden and improper way without any prior announcement, good ICO funders might not get your coins. Look at how other coins have done their ICO. Some of the coins collected millions. I'm worrying about the imperfection with this coin.

Anyhow, you did a great job with the coin. But you really suck with the distribution plan changes. My suggestion is you just turn it back to free faucet distribution as before and don't mind about the captcha-miners and other people. The coin will move to several hands before it settles to the proper hand. Concentrate on technical stuffs and try to bring your dream innovation as fast as possible. Auctioning will not let the auction winners to hold the coins for long time. They simply sell for profit and simply go away.

Good luck.

this +1000
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:07:05 AM

Drop based on BOINC mining: I view this is similar to plain old PoW, people with the most invested in mining hardware get everything. Better than traditional wasted PoW since it's more useful but it's not particularly more fair. This is also hard to set up and it's unknown if it can be gamed long term

Longer faucet times: In principle this solves the load problem but it's also easy to game. As someone else in this thread pointed out there's no way to prove an identity on the Internet. What we can prove is IP, browser cookies, time spent on capcha. If we made the time longer, what someone can do is get a multitude of IPs, each having their own cookie expiration timer running and very little effort solving N capchas. This person would get rai out of the faucet at whatever N they could swing.

Continue with faucet distribution and cut off when amount reached: This is still effectively a sale. Capcha clickers get paid and people wanting large quantities of rai do the paying.  The only difference between this method and the auction is capcha clickers get paid rather than me. I don't begrudge them wanting payment though it isn't obvious to me how this is very different.  At any rate I don't feel like running and developing a network when my time is monopolized by people who expect and downright demand the faucet be continuously operating for them.

thanks for your opinions , are you willing to change to some other method instead of the auction if some form of semi mutual consensus is reached here in the forum?

Is there any possible multi pronged method , that can cater to multiple people option ? i ask because something too complex would obviously take time away from you and your work on the coin , but might also lead to more complaints but i think it might be more beneficial , like a random example, some people have plenty of time, some have non , some have hardware some have simple internet

so 1/3 faucet
1/3 bionic
1/3 something else

If any agreement is made today and implemented then you have a huge amount of people who have joined the discussion and agreed to something, so anyone in the future complaining the faucet is not working and there has been an agreement of , "it gets topped up once a day and that's it" you will now have a small army of people that can tell people straight away the situation and help with those sorts of things, because i dont think many people were aware of it before
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:21:05 AM

For all other users,

None of the trading has been done in the jibble's trading thread.

I resent that statement!!

I'm joking, but in all honesty there has been quite a bit of trade on that thread, or at least i assume there has , i get frequent private msgs for the removal of apparently filled orders and have bought and sold some myself and the risky2 fellow i am escrowing for.

Most of the questions you have asked have already been answer in the previous pages but yes some haven't and your right about if doing an auction for maximum benefit it should of been conducted differently . Thanks for you opinions and i hope you can join in the discussion of trying to find the best solution
clemahieu (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 122

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:27:32 AM

thanks for your opinions , are you willing to change to some other method instead of the auction if some form of semi mutual consensus is reached here in the forum?

Is there any possible multi pronged method , that can cater to multiple people option ? i ask because something too complex would obviously take time away from you and your work on the coin , but might also lead to more complaints but i think it might be more beneficial , like a random example, some people have plenty of time, some have non , some have hardware some have simple internet

so 1/3 faucet
1/3 bionic
1/3 something else

If any agreement is made today and implemented then you have a huge amount of people who have joined the discussion and agreed to something, so anyone in the future complaining the faucet is not working and there has been an agreement of , "it gets topped up once a day and that's it" you will now have a small army of people that can tell people straight away the situation and help with those sorts of things, because i dont think many people were aware of it before

I'm definitely interested if anything could be agreed upon, I think someone pointed out earlier that he's seen countless threads discussing different methods with no conclusion and everyone unhappy.

There are people who are interested in the tech and see the possibilities, I think many from the weekend influx and outflux from the faucet being turned off were never really that interested. Maybe some though, we'll see.

RaiBlocks coin:  Instant blocks, no fees
jrpatking

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:36:44 AM

1. BOINC atleast helps for some purpose. This is very similar to POW
2. Faucet distribution has no better alternative to block all these blackhatters. You should simply ignore those concerns, if you're continuing with the method.
3. Once you decide to distribute by faucet method, you shouldn't care about who are buying and how are they buying. You're a coin creator, they're traders. Traders always try to find their ways for profit. If devs develop concern about traders insights, then they can not develop a good coin. None of the community members ask you to create a coin, burn your time, funds for captcha-claimers. You're deciding it on your own, and you have done it that way. No one is going to stop you with your opinion.
4. You can not compare the sales of the coin your way. Auctioning your own coin means you have created a coin and you're auctioning it for your own profit. This means you want to take the profit from the coin. You don't want the community to use, trade and profit/loss from your coin.
5. Why do you think about the captcha clickers and people buying from them. It is not the part of the dev. That's their own problem. If you concern about their profit making methods, then it is clear that you want to make money and not them.  
6. Still now, you're not thinking about the people who want to hold and use for the real purpose of the coin. You're simply thinking about the trading/money making methods. Why should a dev should concern about the money? If you want money, you can properly put it in the way. That's my point.
7. I could see, only one member is backing you all the time. However, you are free to test all waters.

My best idea is first list this coin on an exchange. Whatever the coins innovation, you can get the real price of the coin. A coin's price can not be predicted by 10 or 15 people. I still believe, the coin is overpriced here. If it hits an exchange, it will not trade more than 5 ? satoshis. if people start to see the real price, then they don't come to your faucet and increase the load. Only real people who wants to hold the coin for long time, can only use the faucet.

Besides, the simplest and honest way is to turn on POW/POS concept. Don't care about who mine it, how much they mine it. Use your time in development. If you want dev funds, do an ICO for a percent of the coins.

LIMITED EDITION
]
jrpatking

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:38:41 AM

For all other users,

I'm joking, but in all honesty there has been quite a bit of trade on that thread, or at least i assume there has , i get frequent private msgs for the removal of apparently filled orders and have bought and sold some myself and the risky2 fellow i am escrowing for.

Most of the questions you have asked have already been answer in the previous pages but yes some haven't and your right about if doing an auction for maximum benefit it should of been conducted differently . Thanks for you opinions and i hope you can join in the discussion of trying to find the best solution

Well, if trading would have happened, you should write a third column stating finished trades. Do exchanges hide finished trades?
I'm posting all this because of the concerns I have. All my concerns and questions are to support the dev towards perfection not FUD.

LIMITED EDITION
]
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:39:58 AM

I'm definitely interested if anything could be agreed upon, I think someone pointed out earlier that he's seen countless threads discussing different methods with no conclusion and everyone unhappy.

There are people who are interested in the tech and see the possibilities, I think many from the weekend influx and outflux from the faucet being turned off were never really that interested. Maybe some though, we'll see.

That's great , yeah i read the post and he is right , it is impossible to please everyone , i think its about trying to find the best balance thou so the ones who agree drown out those that disagree and while i am not in huge favor of auction style set up, i am not going to scream it down , but i agree that the disagree certainly in this concentration hugely outweigh the agree so a balancing act is in order.

I think the anger shows some of them are interested in the project and it has converted people over to the project even if they begun as just faucet collectors, i mean it was good pay for them , but they would do other jobs and i don't think they would show this amount of anger at a simple missed opportunity for some extra cash instantly and that they were and felt invested in the project itself and in their eyes it was changing and dying before their eyes. So the intensity of anger i think was great than just a single miss opportunity and that of converts to the coin and technology it could soon offer.

I think a multi pronged attack would be the most beneficial , you can really annoy someone and make them lose interest in a project if you completely remove some feature , but making that feature slightly less rewards and offering 2 features, while slight annoyance that they will get slightly less , usually will understand with valid reasons for such a move. It also deals with multiple groups of people as there are a varied amount of complaints, like people not having the time to just solve captchas so if they wanted some way to leave their computer on while they work , they could also claim some , so cover both those who can and cant captcha.

I would think a 3 way split would be most beneficial maybe but i don't know of a third idea that would help dis-spell the anger and perhaps even bring people in from different areas of the internet or crypto  
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:43:57 AM

For all other users,

Well, if trading would have happened, you should write a third column stating finished trades. Do exchanges hide finished trades?
I'm posting all this because of the concerns I have. All my concerns and questions are to support the dev towards perfection not FUD.

It definitely should have finished trades, some people wish to trade in private and some have asked me personally not to post certain things and its also my first time making a trade thread and i was just following the format of the first one i could find , which didn't show previous trades either.

I know and i thank you for your opinions on the matter, i also want to reach a mutual agreement between community and Dev and i have almost never used the word FUD and would definitely not Label anything you have said as such.
jrpatking

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

For all other users,

It definitely should have finished trades, some people wish to trade in private and some have asked me personally not to post certain things and its also my first time making a trade thread and i was just following the format of the first one i could find , which didn't show previous trades either.

I know and i thank you for your opinions on the matter, i also want to reach a mutual agreement between community and Dev and i have almost never used the word FUD and would definitely not Label anything you have said as such.

That's nice, you have managed your first exchange thread. Everything starts from little before turning to a major thing. All your ideas in here are good for the dev. I'm reading your posts. But still now, you're the only one, writing and contributing to this coin.

LIMITED EDITION
]
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:51:23 AM

For all other users,

That's nice, you have managed your first exchange thread. Everything starts from little before turning to a major thing. All your ideas in here are good for the dev. I'm reading your posts. But still now, you're the only one, writing and contributing to this coin.

If i can write good english i want involved too.. english not my no.1 language..

But i thanks to jibble.. i trade many time on his thread.. with no charge.. Cheesy
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 05:51:50 AM

yes it is disappointing , everyone will shout and scream that a certain idea is a bad idea but when it comes to coming up with a solution to be better and more fairer for all and making the most people happy there is a lack of suggestions, but there are i think constructive comments that are helpful from you and a few others as well a few pages back , they could of gone to sleep
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: