Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774991 times)
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:11:48 AM

Faucet was the most fair distribution imo
MALCOM X X X

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:15:30 AM

Faucet was the most fair distribution imo

Yes i'm agree with you..
And why we should make this community bigger..?
DEV never listening what community want..

We should make POLL in this community..
Remember community what make this coin worth... and bigger..
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:18:07 AM

this is the idea i put forward this morning

"Would it be possible to have an adaptive faucet with changing numbers depending on demand of the coin

there is no way to make it perfect and last the full 24 hours , but having the faucet distribute a specific number of coins on each request depending on how busy and how many requests it gets in say an hour , or the the day before .

if the faucet on day one empties in 12 hours , then half the reward , if there are still some coins left in the faucet on day 2 because it didnt quite reach as many the second day , increase slightly to reflect demand. "

kryptopojken

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:18:28 AM

But I get the feeling that Dev got irritated that ppl are "mining" and selling so now he wants to make a profit himself...am I right?
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:20:31 AM

But I get the feeling that Dev got irritated that ppl are "mining" and selling so now he wants to make a profit himself...am I right?

Because he got nothing... and captcha solver.. enjoying the money..
kryptopojken

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:21:28 AM

He can solve captcha too Cheesy
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:23:00 AM

He can solve captcha too Cheesy

He done it alone before.. before he caught.. Grin
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:23:40 AM

i dont mind dev keeping 10% but faucet is fair ofcourse if people cheat then nothing can be done you just make it harder
mightyghz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:26:56 AM

reduce faucet rewards in 2-10 times less, and if at the end of the month/week/day plan for distribution won't be done go and sell in auction
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:28:15 AM

Look before jibble make a thread about trading section..

DEV always filled faucet address when its empty..

And look now..  Grin
MALCOM X X X

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:30:47 AM

reduce faucet rewards in 2-10 times less, and if at the end of the month/week/day plan for distribution won't be done go and sell in auction

I agree with reduce reward.. back to original distribution..

but.. Grin
3worlduser

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:43:14 AM

And what is the DEV position about this issue, in the first place he made the auction without asking anybody, and the only explanation he gave was that "some people found the captcha to complicated and that an auction was the simple way to distribute the coin, and the only difference was that the BTC were for him and not for captcha-miners"....is the same guy that wanted to distribute to the maximum number of people? that didn't wanted his coin to be monopolized? how an auction help a coin to not be monopolized, if it will just be on the hands of the guys with more economical power?

jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:50:56 AM

And what is the DEV position about this issue, in the first place he made the auction without asking anybody, and the only explanation he gave was that "some people found the captcha to complicated and that an auction was the simple way to distribute the coin, and the only difference was that the BTC were for him and not for captcha-miners"....is the same guy that wanted to distribute to the maximum number of people? that didn't wanted his coin to be monopolized? how an auction help a coin to not be monopolized, if it will just be on the hands of the guys with more economical power?

one of his main issues was  , the amount of time and effort that distracted him away from developing , it was a full time job just keeping the website and faucet functioning , then add onto that 50 angry faucet solvers complaining when the faucet dried out cos the daily amount in the faucet was claimed , i think it might of be an "ah fuck it moment"

he was spending all his time trying to do right by people , causing him not to be able to actually code for the coin and even then it was constant complaints , i think he choose it for the easy less trouble option , so he could get back to work coding
3worlduser

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:04:46 AM

one of his main issues was  , the amount of time and effort that distracted him away from developing , it was a full time job just keeping the website and faucet functioning , then add onto that 50 angry faucet solvers complaining when the faucet dried out cos the daily amount in the faucet was claimed , i think it might of be an "ah fuck it moment"

he was spending all his time trying to do right by people , causing him not to be able to actually code for the coin and even then it was constant complaints , i think he choose it for the easy less trouble option , so he could get back to work coding

so he decided to monopolize the coin so that he get daily profit and leave the control of the coin to the 7 guys with more money. I just don't understand how that fit in an equal distribution?

TheBomber999
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

"shh, he's coding..."

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:07:52 AM

I think 475k Mrai per lot is to much Smiley

You either die a developer, or live long enough to see yourself become the scammer.
O muori da programmatore, o vivi tanto a lungo da diventare uno scammer.
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:14:52 AM

so he decided to monopolize the coin so that he get daily profit and leave the control of the coin to the 7 guys with more money. I just don't understand how that fit in an equal distribution?

I am not condoning auctioning but it wouldn't always be the same 7 people buying the blocks , it would be 7 blocks a week and would likely of ended up more diluted and shared more than if faucet remained the way it was going .

anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:17:26 AM

Fair Distribution = Shut up and give me your fucking btc.  Grin Grin Grin

Free faucet distribution has turned into: "how much are you willing to pay? More you pay, more chance to grab mrai"
So fair.....

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
3worlduser

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:23:54 AM

one of his main issues was  , the amount of time and effort that distracted him away from developing , it was a full time job just keeping the website and faucet functioning , then add onto that 50 angry faucet solvers complaining when the faucet dried out cos the daily amount in the faucet was claimed , i think it might of be an "ah fuck it moment"

I am not condoning auctioning but it wouldn't always be the same 7 people buying the blocks , it would be 7 blocks a week and would likely of ended up more diluted and shared more than if faucet remained the way it was going .

come on how hard is to create a couple of gmail account and push the bids up? how hard would be to someone with enough money to buy all the coins for a week put high bids the next one and sell all his coins on a secondary market and then magically erase the bid on the forum? that kind of price manipulation is what I'm talking, and all this behind the transparency of a google forum

TheBomber999
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

"shh, he's coding..."

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:27:36 AM

IMHO, These auctions likes a dump in exchange by dev

You either die a developer, or live long enough to see yourself become the scammer.
O muori da programmatore, o vivi tanto a lungo da diventare uno scammer.
jibble

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:31:26 AM

one of his main issues was  , the amount of time and effort that distracted him away from developing , it was a full time job just keeping the website and faucet functioning , then add onto that 50 angry faucet solvers complaining when the faucet dried out cos the daily amount in the faucet was claimed , i think it might of be an "ah fuck it moment"

come on how hard is to create a couple of gmail account and push the bids up? how hard would be to someone with enough money to buy all the coins for a week put high bids the next one and sell all his coins on a secondary market and then magically erase the bid on the forum? that kind of price manipulation is what I'm talking, and all this behind the transparency of a google forum

you have a good point , i was focusing solely on the auction under fair conditions but you are right it can be very very easily manipulated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: