Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
compaqrt

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:16:22 PM

they will kill the coin with this new faucet
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:10:46 AM

You people are wasting time again
It is no good talking about faucet
I hope that you can have a meaningful time
nhutvien

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:13:22 AM

limit 10 claim/min 600/hours 3000/day 1 ip
burner2015

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 03:59:34 AM

As an investor (not using the APP) I believe in this Coin.  Good progress, good communication , active Dev. Just a matter of time.

I guess 90% written here is by some people who use the app to make their living.

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:30:38 AM

Now the price is even worse because of Solvemedia captchas. Better revert back to Google ReCaptcha v2 or this coin will lose its value even further.
ethantaylor

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:35:51 AM

Now the price is even worse because of Solvemedia captchas. Better revert back to Google ReCaptcha v2 or this coin will lose its value even further.

How could the type of captcha affect the coin's market price?

Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 05:46:12 AM

Haven't been able to open the wallet, it keeps popping up with "error initializing node" and I do have the latest wallet per what I downloaded from raiblockscommunity.net just now.

Any ideas here?

Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

It's a pretty unprofessional when devs changing the rules on a daily basis!!!
Also the devs doing everything to catch as much free claims as they can... Another unprofessional thing - they are very greedy...

The solvemedia is the worst choice!!! There are OCR softwares available, it's pretty easy to break solvemedia.
Also when the users changing to audio mode (with script) , download audio file and VCR it (voice character recognition) , they can make 30 claims / address / minute    * multiply accounts with simple bots...

I am not here to give suggestions how to f*ck up the "faucet"  , just telling the devs are going to kill this promising cryptocurrency...  Also you can see the price is falling down by the very bad decisions of admins, on a daily basis...   

please do NOT PM me how to crack solvemedia, i will NOT tell you how-to... I am not idiot to tell my knowhow...  unless you have 15 BTC for that

Keep in mind that faucet is just a free giveaway and unless you donate 0.1 claim to dev to contribute to the project they are not getting any money from it so how can you say they are very greedy?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:16:59 AM

Also the devs doing everything to catch as much free claims as they can... Another unprofessional thing - they are very greedy...

The solvemedia is the worst choice!!! There are OCR softwares available, it's pretty easy to break solvemedia.
Also when the users changing to audio mode (with script) , download audio file and VCR it (voice character recognition) , they can make 30 claims / address / minute    * multiply accounts with simple bots...

I am not here to give suggestions how to f*ck up the "faucet"  , just telling the devs are going to kill this promising cryptocurrency...  Also you can see the price is falling down by the very bad decisions of admins, on a daily basis...   

please do NOT PM me how to crack solvemedia, i will NOT tell you how-to... I am not idiot to tell my knowhow...  unless you have 15 BTC for that

Keep in mind that faucet is just a free giveaway and unless you donate 0.1 claim to dev to contribute to the project they are not getting any money from it so how can you say they are very greedy?

keep in mind, if they don't have enough claims / hour for themselves, they are changing rules to their good..  remember and see...  i checked thousand times!
it's a PoW crypto, not a free giveaway!  Why don't they keep all MRAI and selling?  because it will have 0 price...  So we (claimers) are making price to this crypto..
I think you know nothing about altcoins
panpiotrek

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:22:34 AM

I think that instead of giving coins to an army of beggars, devs should do an ico or at least allow coins to be pow/pos mined. Would help the project a lot.
ethantaylor

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:28:55 AM

keep in mind, if they don't have enough claims / hour for themselves, they are changing rules to their good..  remember and see...  i checked thousand times!
it's a PoW crypto, not a free giveaway!  Why don't they keep all MRAI and selling?  because it will have 0 price...  So we (claimers) are making price to this crypto..

I don't see they are changing rules to their good. I think they are changing rules because they are trying to eliminate suspicious claimers, whose number of claims are noticeably higher.

tomos81

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

I don't see they are changing rules to their good. I think they are changing rules because they are trying to eliminate suspicious claimers, whose number of claims are noticeably higher.

they changed at least 5 times donation buttons/combo boxes, try your luck etc..  to make mess in claimers, that had habbit to click click comboboxes.. 
they first annonced pools that was great, then eliminated.. 

it's everything because they cannot make IP monitoring system + eliminate suspicious claims at the level of database / scripts =>  for me they are amateurs
ethantaylor

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

Also when the users changing to audio mode (with script) , download audio file and VCR it (voice character recognition) , they can make 30 claims / address / minute    * multiply accounts with simple bots...

I am not here to give suggestions how to f*ck up the "faucet"  , just telling the devs are going to kill this promising cryptocurrency...  Also you can see the price is falling down by the very bad decisions of admins, on a daily basis...  

please do NOT PM me how to crack solvemedia, i will NOT tell you how-to... I am not idiot to tell my knowhow...  unless you have 15 BTC for that

keep in mind, if they don't have enough claims / hour for themselves, they are changing rules to their good..  remember and see...  i checked thousand times!
it's a PoW crypto, not a free giveaway!  Why don't they keep all MRAI and selling?  because it will have 0 price...  So we (claimers) are making price to this crypto..

they changed at least 5 times donation buttons/combo boxes, try your luck etc..  to make mess in claimers, that had habbit to click click comboboxes..  

it's everything because they cannot make IP monitoring system + eliminate suspicious claims at the level of database / scripts =>  for me they are amateurs

Well... I just recognized you. You are the person who created a special browser. I think that a person who takes 5% profit from offering his special browser in a free license should not accuse the devs of being greedy. And anyone who created such a special browser should have realized that, the more people use the special browser, the higher the threshold would become.

Anyway, changing the type of captcha from reCaptcha to Solve Media is apparently trying to eliminate suspicious claimers.

nhutvien

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

Also when the users changing to audio mode (with script) , download audio file and VCR it (voice character recognition) , they can make 30 claims / address / minute    * multiply accounts with simple bots...

I am not here to give suggestions how to f*ck up the "faucet"  , just telling the devs are going to kill this promising cryptocurrency...  Also you can see the price is falling down by the very bad decisions of admins, on a daily basis...  

please do NOT PM me how to crack solvemedia, i will NOT tell you how-to... I am not idiot to tell my knowhow...  unless you have 15 BTC for that

keep in mind, if they don't have enough claims / hour for themselves, they are changing rules to their good..  remember and see...  i checked thousand times!
it's a PoW crypto, not a free giveaway!  Why don't they keep all MRAI and selling?  because it will have 0 price...  So we (claimers) are making price to this crypto..

they changed at least 5 times donation buttons/combo boxes, try your luck etc..  to make mess in claimers, that had habbit to click click comboboxes..  

it's everything because they cannot make IP monitoring system + eliminate suspicious claims at the level of database / scripts =>  for me they are amateurs

Well... I just recognized you. You are the person who created a special browser. I think that a person who takes 5% profit from offering his special browser in a free license should not accuse the devs of being greedy. And anyone who created such a special browser should have realized that, the more people use the special browser, the higher the threshold would become.

Anyway, changing the type of captcha from reCaptcha to Solve Media is apparently trying to eliminate suspicious claimers.

"changing the type of captcha from reCaptcha to Solve Media is apparently trying to eliminate suspicious claimers?Huh?"

top 200 recaptcha from 4500 to 11000
top 200 solvemedia from 4200 to 10000

What's the difference?
tomos81

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:28:15 PM

hey smart guy, the coding took me 1 month, the support took me 5-6 hours daily...  this time i NOT claimed.. so shut up and dont talk about my "profit"  , because i lost thousands and thousands of MRAI if i am using this time to claiming when i tried to HELP to others....
you must be ultra clever and know everything!   I am pointing of one problem of the devs and now you are changing the point/topic and offending me...   so shut up
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

Why RaiBlocks?
No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Follow on Twitter: @raiblocks

Block lattice whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13s6BKzRq9oD5Me55JBRzR7BdvjJ44QKqPu2lf-JsAlU

Spec rationale: https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Design-features

Signing algorithm - ED25519
Hashing algorithm - Blake2
Key derivation function - Argon2
Block interval - Instant
UDP message protocol
IPV6 addressing

Translations:
源石币

Still i don't know how does raiblocks work?
ethantaylor

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:02:03 PM

hey smart guy, the coding took me 1 month, the support took me 5-6 hours daily...  this time i NOT claimed.. so shut up and dont talk about my "profit"  , because i lost thousands and thousands of MRAI if i am using this time to claiming when i tried to HELP to others....
you must be ultra clever and know everything!   I am pointing of one problem of the devs and now you are changing the point/topic and offending me...   so shut up

I suggest that you be civil and do not tell others to shut up blatantly, otherwise you are offending others.

If a person has the right to point out the problem of others, then others have the right to point out the same problem of him. That's fair.

R3x

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:28:21 PM

Hello everyone,  I found Raiblock on c-cex voting list.
Raiblock need big exchanger, so vote for raiblock please
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote "Filter = Raiblock"
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

I think that instead of giving coins to an army of beggars, devs should do an ico or at least allow coins to be pow/pos mined. Would help the project a lot.

I think no one is giving coin to beggars. Those who are collected XRB , are doing it in a hard way by claiming through the faucet and i tell you it is not an easy work to claim the coin through faucets. This is a unique feature of this great coin.
faucetcollector

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:25:05 PM

I think no one is giving coin to beggars. Those who are collected XRB , are doing it in a hard way by claiming through the faucet and i tell you it is not an easy work to claim the coin through faucets. This is a unique feature of this great coin.

+1 on that!
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: