Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:38:36 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 01:18:52 PM by ethantaylor

@RaiBlocksCommunityWill,

According to the feedbacks of some other members in this thread, they are tired of seeing discussions of the faucet in this thread. So we might need a different thread for discussions of the faucet.

nothing changed, in few hours bots again will be back

It seems that they are already there. Currently, the numbers of claims of top 2 ~ top 7 are still noticeably higher than the other numbers.

Regarding the new text captcha, why is the rate of "INVALID CLAIM" so high?? There has been a lot of times when I was sure that I typed in correct characters, but the captcha sill responded with "INVALID CLAIM".

compaqrt

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

price down dwon it's teh end of this coin i think it's the end
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:19:05 PM

price down dwon it's teh end of this coin i think it's the end

Nah, investors just need a reason to invest in it.  Currently there isn't all that much.  When it pumped to 7k it was doing 100s of btc in volume but that wasn't enough to sustain it because there were way too many people just waiting to dump not to mention the constant stream of 3rd world bums that are constantly selling it.  Doing captchas all day shouldn't be a job, it's a sad world we live in.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

Regarding the new text captcha, why is the rate of "INVALID CLAIM" so high?? There has been a lot of times when I was sure that I typed in correct characters, but the captcha sill responded with "INVALID CLAIM".

I just did 100 within 10 minutes. I think even zero (that's 0) errors. 10 finger typing since I was 12  Grin

coinzzzzz

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

Wow, I know was massive bubble with all coins, but go from 30 cents to 3...   back to May value.  What are plans for rai in future, fund third world idiots for captchas?  no roadmap, no real purpose, I wait for next pump and then dump!

also stop whining about faucet, lucky to get anything. 
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:08:22 PM

Wow, I know was massive bubble with all coins, but go from 30 cents to 3...   back to May value.  What are plans for rai in future, fund third world idiots for captchas?  no roadmap, no real purpose, I wait for next pump and then dump!

Exactly! You can go back pages and pages in this thread and not a single word about the tech or marketing. It is almost as though this coin is some kind of charity to provide third world beggars with income. I really believed in this coin but the dev doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about righting the ship.

Fix the wallet, do a little marketing and if you insist on keeping the third world distribution method, at the very least open up a moderated thread and delete every single post from beggars complaining about the faucet.
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:11:24 PM

I don't think so! no fee and instant tx are great features!
The most important problem is the syncing problem.

But I think the price is very low and the marketcap is only about 3 millions so, in my opinion, it's time to buy!
coinzzzzz

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:21:24 AM

Exactly! You can go back pages and pages in this thread and not a single word about the tech or marketing. It is almost as though this coin is some kind of charity to provide third world beggars with income. I really believed in this coin but the dev doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about righting the ship.

Fix the wallet, do a little marketing and if you insist on keeping the third world distribution method, at the very least open up a moderated thread and delete every single post from beggars complaining about the faucet.

at least dev asked for help, I just don't get his plan.  rai is free xfers, but many coins exist that do this.  what use is it, another shitcoin? I liked this one when I found, but faucet is running all his plans.  give to charity if want to help hungry people, captchas solving is waste of life
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:27:06 AM

at least dev asked for help, I just don't get his plan.  rai is free xfers, but many coins exist that do this.  what use is it, another shitcoin? I liked this one when I found, but faucet is running all his plans.  give to charity if want to help hungry people, captchas solving is waste of life

and to make matters even worse, look at the attitude of the majority of these captchas solvers... i haven't seen a single one of them show an ounce of appreciation. they act like they are owed something.... i wish the dev would just tell them to go fuck themselves
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:28:31 AM

and to make matters even worse, look at the attitude of the majority of these captchas solvers... i haven't seen a single one of them show an ounce of appreciation. they act like they are owed something.... i wish the dev would just tell them to go fuck themselves
direct to the point mate. those captcha claimers who keeps dumping their rewards should not be entertain by the dev better to learn to wait and and never to demand anything if they dont want to work then so be it go and forget about this coin maybe this project will proceed much faster and be recognize inside bigger exchange.
coinzzzzz

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

direct to the point mate. those captcha claimers who keeps dumping their rewards should not be entertain by the dev better to learn to wait and and never to demand anything if they dont want to work then so be it go and forget about this coin maybe this project will proceed much faster and be recognize inside bigger exchange.

faucet dumb, claimers give death threats for claims.   third worlders slit throat for few cents.  dev need to wake up do serious work.  not mother teresa work.  rai have no future if not serious. 

any coin could be faucet.  who cares?
coinzzzzz

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:14:17 AM

You are a waste of life
And waste of space on earth

Let me guess... u didn't earn much solving captchas and are now abusing the project with a new account?
Yeah good luck with that scumbag

Like I said ..offer anything for free and all the third world monkeys will attack you like you owe them something

you sound like one with threats to dev.  part of bad community. I start account so I can bring up issue of faucet.  not war with troll.

dev needs to work code.  if on bittrex rai has chance for succeed.

nhutvien

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

I do not think this fair faucet, my friend can claim 2k/1h, me only 300/1h

Unbelievable. How can he claim 2k Solve Media captchas in one hour? That means he spends only 1.8 second to complete one captcha (60 seconds / (2k captchas / 60 minutes)).

https://i.imgur.com/sUpvVpH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Q7YpkxR.png

Do you mean that he just uses two windows and then is able to claim 2k captchas in one hour? That is still unbelievable to me. Did he record a video to prove that?
For example: autoclicker made in Vietnam lol Grin Grin
https://www.facebook.com/letuananh.it/videos/1021376117997661/

Devs keep silence several days , bots claiming, price is down... Something not good will be happen soon i think

Just as I thought. Those unethical deeds need to be banned. That's cheating.

i will stop claim, ..i.. you dev

fuck yourself you greedy cuck.... 7 posts here and already claiming for freebies
go sweep the floor in india or thailand

developers of this coin arent even involved with creating bots, the dev is as legit as they come check his profile and linkedin
he has created a brand new concept which is being misused left right and centre by greedy pigs out of third world countries

stop fudding on this thread and go beg for monies elsewhere

whenever you have a freebie or airdrop distribution you have such worthless scum attacking the project just because they are too think in their skull get the freebies

hey son of dog, you know what you say? top 10000 claim but dev dont do anything, and now cheating earn 250 mrai every housr, your brain is filled with shit, .I. you

Worthless faucet beggar .. Go beg somewhere else
sit in the corner of your miserable country and count  your earnings when people spit on your face

The devs opened the airdrop to distribute
And are cheating now lol ??

U fried shit ,  if the devs wanted to cheat why would they even open the airdrop in the first place?

They can just launch an ico

With someone like the developers credentials he can earn 10m with an ico in just a few hours
Instead he choose a fair distribution program which fucks like you are misusing

Go rinse your mouth and remove the shit stuck in your brain

you are crazy? Do I say dev cheating? i spend time to earn mrai 30 mrai every days and now cheating just sit down and play game can earn every days 50$ what dev do? and you i think brain only have shit

My .I. into (') you mother
Byte16

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 06:30:03 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:05:57 AM by Byte16

Stop discussing useless faucet and better test pre-pre-alpha of JS based light web wallet by jaimehgb
https://slack.raiblockscommunity.net
Quote from: jaimehgb
Lets see

pre-pre-alpha version

http://demo.raiwallet.com/

I need people testing there
 Smiley

All the transaction's stuff is ready and seems to work good (my tests worked at least :smile: ). There are a lot of features missing, like rearrange the chain in case there is a fork and the network votes, add some security settings like 2fa, being able to change the number of password stretching iterations, maybe ip restrictions etc. Some optimizations on the way things are done, right now there are many functions running at the same time using timeouts because of the async nature of the system, but a main loop containing them all would be far better. The important thing now is to make sure there arent cases of unrecoverable wallets because of breaking things on random situations like logging out too fast while a block is being sent, or confirming a block before its previous, or that kind of things which appear when people starts using it

code is at 'Resources' page, well, links to github. It includes the wallet files themselves and  the necessary ones from the site to be able to run it somewhere. Backend files are not public.

Just that, I would really appreciate if any of you could take a quick or not so quick look there

One more thing, work is generated on server side

at least by the moment

ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:30:47 AM

Let's calm down and focus on the improvement of the wallet or the faucet.

Maybe creating a different thread for the faucet could eliminate those arguments.

nhutvien

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:41:35 AM

dev you need create a site bet or ptc or apps or offer used mrai
nhutvien

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

new capt but error dont update in account
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:11:10 PM

Stop discussing useless faucet and better test pre-pre-alpha of JS based light web wallet by jaimehgb
https://slack.raiblockscommunity.net
Quote from: jaimehgb
Lets see

pre-pre-alpha version

I need people testing there
 Smiley

All the transaction's stuff is ready and seems to work good (my tests worked at least :smile: ). There are a lot of features missing, like rearrange the chain in case there is a fork and the network votes, add some security settings like 2fa, being able to change the number of password stretching iterations, maybe ip restrictions etc. Some optimizations on the way things are done, right now there are many functions running at the same time using timeouts because of the async nature of the system, but a main loop containing them all would be far better. The important thing now is to make sure there arent cases of unrecoverable wallets because of breaking things on random situations like logging out too fast while a block is being sent, or confirming a block before its previous, or that kind of things which appear when people starts using it

code is at 'Resources' page, well, links to github. It includes the wallet files themselves and  the necessary ones from the site to be able to run it somewhere. Backend files are not public.

Just that, I would really appreciate if any of you could take a quick or not so quick look there

One more thing, work is generated on server side

at least by the moment

It  works fast. I test it. I send from raiwalletbot telegram to light wallet and receive is instant. The only problem is if  scan qr code on raibot i get raiblock:xrb_accnumber and cant send to it  without copying manually
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:43:05 PM

Two interchanging captcha services?
♬...that's the way, aha aha, I like it...♬
And there we are, almost back to "normal" thresholds, humanly possible once again.
However slowmedia... I mean solvemedia is very slow  Roll Eyes
You guys think bots conundrum is solved? Those OCR's have learning algorithms or stuff like that, maybe it's time for registrations of sorts? Removal of dev account from top 200 or adding one more spot (201) could also be a good idea.  Anyway, good upgrades.

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

How is a n00b supposed to run this?

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: