Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

It has been few months since the rebranding took place but the title of the thread remained unchanged. Although OP isn't active on daily basis but periodically he appears on forum. I will suggest to edit the title and along with old a few words about Nano can be added for wider awareness for new people to have access to project without efforts.

https://i.imgflip.com/27vxb2.jpg

LMAO! Naughty CryptKeeper! FYI it's a phenomenon with many coin threads, personally I count three of them. It's just because updating or replying  in Bitcointalk threads is the least of their priorities - very very common here.

This is quite funny, because in many local sections the topic name has been changed and people get confused less

Undecided Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right. Greetings.  Tongue

Huh

I'm sure he bought XRB when ATH
now he is losing and spreading FUD lol

Ye he hates NANO (now) but created his account just to post about NANO and keeps coming back with Dire warnings .. to "help" just ignore this little troll that's begging for attention and definatly don't Quote his posts so I don't have to read them please.

I lost thousands of dollars with Raiblocks and Bitgrail, why I should be happy?  piece of idiot!

Yes, I am also extremely disappointed with the current situation. Lost a lot of money and devs and Bitgrail are both not responsible.
Guaresneider

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

It has been few months since the rebranding took place but the title of the thread remained unchanged. Although OP isn't active on daily basis but periodically he appears on forum. I will suggest to edit the title and along with old a few words about Nano can be added for wider awareness for new people to have access to project without efforts.

LMAO! Naughty CryptKeeper! FYI it's a phenomenon with many coin threads, personally I count three of them. It's just because updating or replying  in Bitcointalk threads is the least of their priorities - very very common here.

This is quite funny, because in many local sections the topic name has been changed and people get confused less

Undecided Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right. Greetings.  Tongue

https://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=6639651293.png
 Huh

Ye he hates NANO (now) but created his account just to post about NANO and keeps coming back with Dire warnings .. to "help" just ignore this little troll that's begging for attention and definatly don't Quote his posts so I don't have to read them please.

The development team of Nano should have made some disclaimer about the disaster that Bitgrail did and that made us lose thousands of dollars, but instead, they preferred the cowardly silence, that's why I hate this shit, you want it clearer ? put water

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
Helen Keller (1880-1968)

I hope you will be blessed with lots of happiness too.

kamiyama

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

Developer update 4/11/2018, Parse canary released
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8bjam3/developer_update_4112018_parse_canary_released/

Hello!

I'm thrilled to announce that I have joined the Nano Core team! My name is Lee Bousfield, but I go by PlasmaPower online. I'm 17 years old, and currently attend high school in Boise, Idaho, USA. My primary work is on the Nano core node and its protocol. Recently, I've been working to improve the RPC (what developers use to interface with Nano nodes) and the transition to universal blocks.

The parse canary block for version 11 was just released, so if you are running a node be sure to update.

I'm glad to be a part of the Nano core team and if you see me on online be sure to say hello!
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

FAKE NEWS !......

The Fact here and now....who cares what I said 2 months ago you idiot?

Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right.

Now Nano is a f***ing joke...right here right now   $4.83 a piece ? really ?   WOW what a Crypto!!   give me a break Illuminati!!...hahaha $4.83 each ?.....a joke ...and when this is over, you are going to see that I was right ... sell now before it's too late ...

Best trolling I've seen this week. Keep it up!! I'm not going to sit here and say it's going to hit $500, but $60-$70 sounds correct. Maybe by end of year or early next year IMO. $NANO seems very resilient, even through threats of lawsuits, hacking, blah blah blah... I know the team has be diligently working non-stop on $NANO. Have you read the roadmap?? Nothing on there touches on price...that's not what this project is about dude, did you buy at $37 or something? Did you get burned? Happens to the best of the us..don't trash the team though. It's not a scam. It could revolutionize the crypto space....it's not a far fetched idea.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

Huh

The development team of Nano should have made some disclaimer about the disaster that Bitgrail did and that made us lose thousands of dollars, but instead, they preferred the cowardly silence, that's why I hate this shit, you want it clearer ? put water

You didn't lose money because of the Nano team nor Bitgrail. You lost money because you are stupid. You left your coins on exchange.

Show some responsibility and personal accountability for a change, investard!
Guaresneider

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

https://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=6639651293.png
 Huh

You didn't lose money because of the Nano team nor Bitgrail. You lost money because you are stupid. You left your coins on exchange.

Show some responsibility and personal accountability for a change, investard!

Here is a single brainless and is you! Do you know why I had to leave it in trading? because your Nano development team sucks and they have not even been able to develop a wallet that works imbecile, so go fuck yourself!  Angry
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

I have some questions:
Well isn't today when they switch to universal blocks? What happen to old pc desktop version? We need to update to 11.2?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

FAKE NEWS !......

Stop blaming Bitcoin for the fall of Nano. Nano will cost less than $ 1 dollar before the summer, simply because no one is interested in investing in Nano. When someone someday disburses millions and wants to invest in Nano, maybe that day will reach $ 20 or more. But Nano is more likely to disappear than touch the $ 10 bucks again. Now the Illuminati of this blog will come to attack me, but deep down they know that I am right.

Now Nano is a f***ing joke...right here right now   $4.83 a piece ? really ?   WOW what a Crypto!!   give me a break Illuminati!!...hahaha $4.83 each ?.....a joke ...and when this is over, you are going to see that I was right ... sell now before it's too late ...

Best trolling I've seen this week. Keep it up!! I'm not going to sit here and say it's going to hit $500, but $60-$70 sounds correct. Maybe by end of year or early next year IMO. $NANO seems very resilient, even through threats of lawsuits, hacking, blah blah blah... I know the team has be diligently working non-stop on $NANO. Have you read the roadmap?? Nothing on there touches on price...that's not what this project is about dude, did you buy at $37 or something? Did you get burned? Happens to the best of the us..don't trash the team though. It's not a scam. It could revolutionize the crypto space....it's not a far fetched idea.  Wink

Yeah it takes so much hard work to troll this much, we should all give this guy a tap in the back or maybe some merits, what he's doing isn't easy, it takes a lot of hatred and angst agains the devs to troll this hard lol anyway on a serious note you're right saying nano will hit $500 by the end of this year or by the next couple of months is way too impossible but $60-$70 by the end of this year is quite attainable, with the recent updates that the dev has been working on, there's a really huge possibility that nano will dominate again. You're right about that, even though nano had gone through lots of controversies the price never went below 50k sat which is a good sign that nano can really survive the long term. I do feel bad though that because of what happened with bitgrail the dev had gone through a lot of false accusations it's never their fault so they shouldn't be shamed. They're really working hard and you're right this project could really change the way cryptocurrency works, it could improve all our current problems with bitcoin.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Guaresneider

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

FAKE NEWS !......

Yeah it takes so much hard work to troll this much, we should all give this guy a tap in the back or maybe some merits, what he's doing isn't easy, it takes a lot of hatred and angst agains the devs to troll this hard lol anyway on a serious note you're right saying nano will hit $500 by the end of this year or by the next couple of months is way too impossible but $60-$70 by the end of this year is quite attainable, with the recent updates that the dev has been working on, there's a really huge possibility that nano will dominate again. You're right about that, even though nano had gone through lots of controversies the price never went below 50k sat which is a good sign that nano can really survive the long term. I do feel bad though that because of what happened with bitgrail the dev had gone through a lot of false accusations it's never their fault so they shouldn't be shamed. They're really working hard and you're right this project could really change the way cryptocurrency works, it could improve all our current problems with bitcoin.

>>>>>>> Get back to work instead of wanting to give life lessons and being a teacher of what you have or do not have to do or say, when you can barely keep up with your life. I do not care what you think "Grandpa"...  <<<<<<<<<
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

I read the whitepaper many times but still can't understand how a blockchain without transaction fee can live, how the nodes exist (normally, transaction fee will be paid for miners/stakers - that keeps the nodes exist)
Can anyone help me to explain in a easy way?
Thanks
kamiyama

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

Welcome Todd to the BrainBlocks core team!
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8bvz6b/welcome_todd_to_the_brainblocks_core_team/
Hello all!

We've been making no secret that we've been looking to expand BrainBlocks, grow out the payments platform, and look for potential investors. Ty and I have both been making great headway on the BrainBlocks tech; but to do everything we want to do, we really needed to bring someone in as a solid leader on the business side.

With that said, it's my great pleasure to introduce Todd Snider, our new CEO! With Todd onboard, Ty is taking up the role of CTO, and we'll have more announcements soon about how we're growing the team.

To quickly introduce Todd; he's a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, where he majored in international relations. He has formal experience in the e-commerce space as both a sales analyst and an enterprise client strategist, having managed the Google Shopping and Amazon Sponsored Product accounts of some of the nation’s largest retailers. He is also a self-made investor with a passion for blockchain technologies.

We've been talking with Todd a lot over the last few weeks, and he has some incredible insight and ideas into how we can make BrainBlocks a world-class payments processor using the raw power of Nano. So these are really exciting times.

With this announcement, I'm also going to be taking a step back from BrainBlocks. You'll still see me here and on discord, but with my current work visa, I won't be able to directly contribute as BrainBlocks transitions into an actual company. So I wanted to say a really big thanks to both the community and the core nano team, for being incredibly welcoming and supportive, and for using and helping us grow BrainBlocks into what it is today. Here's to the future of free payments! And here's wishing Ty, Todd, and future BrainBlockers the best of luck in turning it into something truly awesome Smiley

-Daniel

HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

If there is no fee for transactions, the blockchain may be attacked just by sending money between the wallet (with no fee). How to resolve this problem?
PS: I remember that RaiBlocks now re-branded to NANO and listed on #Binance Exchange => Please link to the new thread on the #1

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

What is the current status of the project development? I haven't heard anything after the latest rebranding to NANO. Did it make any sense or it was just in order to loose all the negative hype with an old brand name? I like your project and hope to see some updates in the nearest future.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

I read the whitepaper many times but still can't understand how a blockchain without transaction fee can live, how the nodes exist (normally, transaction fee will be paid for miners/stakers - that keeps the nodes exist)
Can anyone help me to explain in a easy way?
Thanks

Dev explained on this issue how this could survive if they will be no reward anyway this is still confusing situation maybe they will think about this to make it understandable and will make interesting plan for this project.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

If there is no fee for transactions, the blockchain may be attacked just by sending money between the wallet (with no fee). How to resolve this problem?
PS: I remember that RaiBlocks now re-branded to NANO and listed on #Binance Exchange => Please link to the new thread on the #1
https://github.com/nanocurrency/raiblocks/wiki/Attacks

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 5691

Blackjack.fun🎲

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I have some questions:
Well isn't today when they switch to universal blocks? What happen to old pc desktop version? We need to update to 11.2?

I guess you're right,only version 11 and above are compatible with universal blocks as I read on Reddit.I also have some old version,but for now I will not make any update because I have no plans to move my Nano.Actually, I'm waiting to Ledger add support for this coin so I can transfer Nano there.

Before doing anything save your seed,it is most important thing-then it is best to download whole blockchain separately for faster sync and follow this procedure : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

I have a question about mobile wallet. It works on the same way as the PC wallet? Or it just connect to some node with blockchain up to date? And is the mobile android wallet stable?
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

When will Nano and or Raiblocks stop blaming the Bitgrail team for what happened? How about both of you accept what happened and try resolve it. I don't have any stake in that game but I know several people that do, and I think pointing fingers is the silliest thing either of you could do. Stop pointing fingers, and figure something out please. Thanks.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:20:32 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 08:52:48 AM by sluppy

When will Nano and or Raiblocks stop blaming the Bitgrail team for what happened? How about both of you accept what happened and try resolve it. I don't have any stake in that game but I know several people that do, and I think pointing fingers is the silliest thing either of you could do. Stop pointing fingers, and figure something out please. Thanks.

There is nothing to figure out .. The only thing u can blame Nano devs for is that one of them was naïve and believed bomber when he kept saying everything was fine.
Bomber lost money from his exchange due to his crappy code , then probably tried to get those losses back by arbitrage trading with our coins that went wrong in a big way then he said oopsie I lost all the money give me 17 million nano to the devs they said NO because that would hurt everyone that holds any NANO.
The hard fork was NEVER an realistic option by the time it came out all those NANO had been bought and sold by users that paid their hard earned btc for them u cant just fork them back away from those people . The other kind of fork .. that just Adds 17 million coins to the ledger would destroy all credibility a coin has if the devs can just add 17 million coins anytime they like then total supply means nothing and your coin has no value.

So there is no finger pointing .. there is only one finger .. pointing at that thief bomber .. that should be entering a nice Italian Jail soon preferably with a great big cellmate that's addicted to Viagra.

Lets just pray that Fing thief gives us that 20% he has left before he gets put in jail.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: