Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636344 times)
Strike3urOut

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

i think xrp is a LONG term hold. it has to much support for it to not be.

I don't think you Jimmy's get it. XRP has managed to become a FAT cat in the game by sucking up BTC from all the investors hoping to see a return. The circulation supply is so big that XRP can simply continue to release coins at a rate that keeps the price low (hence enticing Mooners) while increasing its market cap.  If XRP finally hits a $1 it's market cap will be larger facebook and google combined. For this to occur it would need to have a word wide monopoly  in the banking system and little to no competition challenging its turf.  If you are jumping into ripple now, the train already left you. Perhaps if all the stars line up properly for this coin then possibly your grandchildren can benefit from your efforts.

P.S. When ripple finally hits the $1 everyone is chasing imagine where the rest of market will be? NOT FUD LOGIC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:32:43 AM

I don't think you Jimmy's get it. XRP has managed to become a FAT cat in the game by sucking up BTC from all the investors hoping to see a return. The circulation supply is so big that XRP can simply continue to release coins at a rate that keeps the price low (hence enticing Mooners) while increasing its market cap.  If XRP finally hits a $1 it's market cap will be larger facebook and google combined. For this to occur it would need to have a word wide monopoly  in the banking system and little to no competition challenging its turf.  If you are jumping into ripple now, the train already left you. Perhaps if all the stars line up properly for this coin then possibly your grandchildren can benefit from your efforts.

P.S. When ripple finally hits the $1 everyone is chasing imagine where the rest of market will be? NOT FUD LOGIC.

Stop repeating the same nonsense.
Do your own research.
Junior accounts with much credibility tell things like, too much coins
More market than Facebook.
Dont use xrp.

Gtfo lol.
Same people will come here when they buy high and sell low and be salty
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:35:58 AM

probably got all his fud info from reddit and bitcointalk and thinks he's smarter than ripple.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:12:43 AM

probably got all his fud info from reddit and bitcointalk and thinks he's smarter than ripple.

heyyyy guy

a duhhh di you kno (BURRRP) that XRP has big suPPlie a duhhhhhhhh i just walked on a nail but who needs a teniis shot neways (silent fart)
Johnbeen1313

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:07:04 AM

XRP is a long term hold , It don't see short-term gains
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:56:01 AM

Take a look at the checklist comparison I recently did between Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. I break down the results and reveal a couple surprises you may not have known!

https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/comparison-of-crypto-choices-xrp-against-bitcoin-and-ethereum/

Hope you enjoy - leave any feedback below. - Hodor

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/905955466802552832

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:09:10 AM

It's not so expensive  to put  some  bucks  on ripple,  the problem is  it  worth?  How  much  can it  grown?  It's  at  billion market cap

I believe in ripple, but  the  nerds  on the   internet boicott it  because  it's  ''from banks'', i  wanna see  them cry  if  ripple  could  reach the  10$  each  one  day.

DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:40:47 AM

It's not so expensive  to put  some  bucks  on ripple,  the problem is  it  worth?  How  much  can it  grown?  It's  at  billion market cap

I believe in ripple, but  the  nerds  on the   internet boicott it  because  it's  ''from banks'', i  wanna see  them cry  if  ripple  could  reach the  10$  each  one  day.

I don't like to hold ripple for long term because the price can decrease hardly in long term depending on the total supply. That's why I use ripple for only trade or 7-10 days hold type of actions.

Hopefully we can get back to 40 cents.
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:50:32 AM

There will be many regrets in the next year if crypto traders don't get some XRP to add to their portfolio! 

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:41:32 AM

There will be many regrets in the next year if crypto traders don't get some XRP to add to their portfolio! 

Agreed fully.

Things that have this much care into them don't become 1 sat coins like say i don't know what's Corg at these days? y'know what i mean lol watch it mooned since i last looked but theres clearly a difference between Ripple and the rest even Bitcoin.

Ripple actually does things with XRP that no other coin can do. Thats the value i see, and its just the calm before the moon storm i think. I think people are collecting at low prices for a reason. I don't see people buying millions and millions of a worthless coin every day I see them getting ready for something about to happen and only a few know when that will be.
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

I don't like to hold ripple for long term because the price can decrease hardly in long term depending on the total supply. That's why I use ripple for only trade or 7-10 days hold type of actions.

Ripple is a long term investment. Day trading XRP would be uneventful for weeks at a time. Not sure how you could do it that way even if you shorted as theyprice just kinda hovers for long stretches and then someone either tries to dump or buy but not quite enough to really destroy or pump the price.

Seems very sideways to me and about to take off very soon it seems like in my opinion only of course
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

It's not so expensive  to put  some  bucks  on ripple,  the problem is  it  worth?  How  much  can it  grown?  It's  at  billion market cap

I believe in ripple, but  the  nerds  on the   internet boicott it  because  it's  ''from banks'', i  wanna see  them cry  if  ripple  could  reach the  10$  each  one  day.

wonder how you can do that Cheesy ripple price not change so much in short time

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
sebr1ng

Activity: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:22:13 PM

So far xrp has been my biggest loss, waiting patiently to recover so I can at least break even or make some profits...
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

You can reduce your losses by filling your bag at a low price.
For example:

Bought 100 coins at 1000
Price went down to 400
Bought another 1000 coins at 500

... and your break-even point is 750.
Wink

It's not an easy decision. First you have to go in with more money, second: who can be sure, that there is no other, deeper dip coming in?

But the mooning of XRP is a question of time for me. That the expectations for this coin are high can you see, how nervous the market reacts, when there are announcements of XRP on the way. Only one big news and XRP will take off to mars.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
_Ini_

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:55:06 PM

I could not find any transaction explorer for ripple, where you see every transaction that ever happened. Is this not existing for Ripple? I found some other tools but not something like that. If there is no such thing does somebody known why ripple has chosen this most likely not very appriciated way. Thank you very much.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:16:17 AM

Rule#1 here on Bitcointalk: be prudent on threads about a coin that underperformed BTC. It means that investors who did not leave the boat early enough  are sore, and therefore have "discutable" views on the potential of this coin (hopes).

On a more "educated" point of view:

Truth is, the banks are leaving the XRP boat to create their own solutions... together.
And when these fuckers sign a truce agreement and start working together, it is NEVER EVER a good sign for the collateral economies...
Obviously, I do understand the banksters: why paying something worth BILLIONS, when you can create your own solution for MILLIONS.

Links to prove this point:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-jpmorgan-r3/jpmorgan-chase-co-leaves-blockchain-consortium-r3-idUSKBN17T2T4
https://www.coindesk.com/bank-america-filed-20-blockchain-patents-already/

3hours ago:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r3-ripple-lawsuit/u-s-blockchain-startups-r3-and-ripple-in-legal-battle-idUSKCN1BJ27I
U.S. blockchain startups R3 Holdco LLC and Ripple Labs Inc are suing each other over an options contract to purchase Ripple’s digital currency XRP, according to lawsuits filed on Friday.
-> Strong fight coming:
R3 launched in September 2015 with the backing of nine of the world’s largest investment bank and its membership has rapidly grown to about 80 financial institutions. In May it raised $107 million from companies including Bank of America Corp (BAC.N), SBI Holdings Inc, HSBC Holdings Plc (HSBA.L) , Intel Corp (INTC.O) and Temasek Holdings. Thomson Reuters is a member of the consortium.

Ripple, which focuses on blockchain-based cross border payments, works with many large banks and is backed by firms including Standard Chartered Plc (STAN.L), Accenture Plc (ACN.N), and SBI Holdings.
Note:This one is probably is a good sign for XRP...

Fight is real, and tough.
That is why XRP is trying to pivot into a new paradigm by working with GOVERNMENTS, not banks, in order to create an innovative inter-banking solution.
This is where the value is for XRP.
I have little doubt that they will acheive it technologically. But central banking, and banking in general is a small world and being a SF based startup threatening the incumbents is not a fantastic solution. That explains why XRP speaks with countries like Thailand for instance, but these sub-par options drastically limit their mid-term potential.

I am trying to bring facts and I may see future comments like: << Pfffff...your name is stupid_seb so everything you say is stupid!!. Go away idiot!! >>
That would prove I aim in the right direction.

Happy to talk guys.
MemberBerries

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:01:12 AM

Only fact i see is

R3 is mega Salty that they havent bought  $XRP.
They wanted 5 bln xrp...so for something those little zerps must be really good!

Check statements from miguel about the useless r3 "blockchain inspired" dickheads!

I wonder how many xrp SBI and OTHERS have bought when r3 wanted 5 BILLION XRP
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:42:00 AM

As an investor, I would normally be steering clear of a company with billions in pending lawsuits. One thing for sure though, this R3/Ripple saga is going to make the lawyers very very rich!!!!!
MemberBerries

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

As an investor, I would normally be steering clear of a company with billions in pending lawsuits. One thing for sure though, this R3/Ripple saga is going to make the lawyers very very rich!!!!!

Stay away no problem lol....
But for what do they demand that much zerps?
Something is going on we dont know why r3kt is soo pissed at ripple.... seems like they stated with this that they are very far away from success
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

Rule#1 here on Bitcointalk: be prudent on threads about a coin that underperformed BTC. It means that investors who did not leave the boat early enough  are sore, and therefore have "discutable" views on the potential of this coin (hopes).

On a more "educated" point of view:

Truth is, the banks are leaving the XRP boat to create their own solutions... together.
And when these fuckers sign a truce agreement and start working together, it is NEVER EVER a good sign for the collateral economies...
Obviously, I do understand the banksters: why paying something worth BILLIONS, when you can create your own solution for MILLIONS.

Links to prove this point:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-jpmorgan-r3/jpmorgan-chase-co-leaves-blockchain-consortium-r3-idUSKBN17T2T4
https://www.coindesk.com/bank-america-filed-20-blockchain-patents-already/

3hours ago:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r3-ripple-lawsuit/u-s-blockchain-startups-r3-and-ripple-in-legal-battle-idUSKCN1BJ27I
U.S. blockchain startups R3 Holdco LLC and Ripple Labs Inc are suing each other over an options contract to purchase Ripple’s digital currency XRP, according to lawsuits filed on Friday.
-> Strong fight coming:
R3 launched in September 2015 with the backing of nine of the world’s largest investment bank and its membership has rapidly grown to about 80 financial institutions. In May it raised $107 million from companies including Bank of America Corp (BAC.N), SBI Holdings Inc, HSBC Holdings Plc (HSBA.L) , Intel Corp (INTC.O) and Temasek Holdings. Thomson Reuters is a member of the consortium.

Ripple, which focuses on blockchain-based cross border payments, works with many large banks and is backed by firms including Standard Chartered Plc (STAN.L), Accenture Plc (ACN.N), and SBI Holdings.
Note:This one is probably is a good sign for XRP...

Fight is real, and tough.
That is why XRP is trying to pivot into a new paradigm by working with GOVERNMENTS, not banks, in order to create an innovative inter-banking solution.
This is where the value is for XRP.
I have little doubt that they will acheive it technologically. But central banking, and banking in general is a small world and being a SF based startup threatening the incumbents is not a fantastic solution. That explains why XRP speaks with countries like Thailand for instance, but these sub-par options drastically limit their mid-term potential.

I am trying to bring facts and I may see future comments like: << Pfffff...your name is stupid_seb so everything you say is stupid!!. Go away idiot!! >>
That would prove I aim in the right direction.

Happy to talk guys.

how exactly does this information means good news for xrp holders? it is because even with own tools banks will need xrp to bridge with entities outside of their network?

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: