Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636346 times)
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:14:26 AM

Ripple gained so much this year and I think that was enough those who are complaining about the price are the people who bought it at the top that is why they keep on talking. Yes ripple price went down the past month too but its not just ripple who went down almost all of the coin who pump from march to june. I don't have ripple now because I already sold mine with profit of course but I believe that xrp will skyrocket when there will be new updates will come out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:13:51 AM

Ripple gained so much this year and I think that was enough those who are complaining about the price are the people who bought it at the top that is why they keep on talking. Yes ripple price went down the past month too but its not just ripple who went down almost all of the coin who pump from march to june. I don't have ripple now because I already sold mine with profit of course but I believe that xrp will skyrocket when there will be new updates will come out.
but when it updates? Smiley) Maybe a year, a century... I hold xrp from 0.5$ and I feel very tired now
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:39:58 PM

https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/r3-and-ripple-deep-dive-for-xrp-investors/

I've take a close look at the history of R3, and I provide my own opinion of the current legal conflict between R3 and Ripple. Hope you enjoy the read.

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/908051226180366336

Thanks,
- Hodor

MrpumperitisRescuer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:58:51 PM

temp drama for me is over,  Smiley Smiley Smiley

im back  Wink  Grin

beware...
username - Hellcabane , stole and sold my account  on selly.gg

Hi. He stole and sold your account to me, indeed. But I've returned it to you. I spent money, give the account back to you with hope that you are the man of word... and I stay with nothing - no money, no account, just nothing. I thought we have a deal. I did my part. I've told you everything - who, how and so on. I'm honest, trying to be at least. Does your word worth anything? Do your part if so. 1HoipvNvDQJS4mTLankgNR2ndhfK2ojytF
Sorry for such agressive manner of this post, but I'm angry.

BTW your previous password "Pumper123" isn't safe enough. You have to pay much more attention to your safety.

P.S.
I will remove this post and say thanks when you do your part of deal.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

im back  Wink  Grin

beware...

Hi. He stole and sold your account to me, indeed. But I've returned it to you. I spent money, give the account back to you with hope that you are the man of word... and I stay with nothing - no money, no account, just nothing. I thought we have a deal. I did my part. I've told you everything - who, how and so on. I'm honest, trying to be at least. Does your word worth anything? Do your part if so. 1HoipvNvDQJS4mTLankgNR2ndhfK2ojytF

BTW your previous password "Pumper123" isn't safe enough. You have to pay much more attention to your safety.

P.S.

Brooo chiill. He is legit i think. Sometimes he isnt around for a few days.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

ripple is the future of banking system. Once btc will take over the banking system, ripple will be useless though
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:15:17 PM

This year, especially the first 5 months of 2017, was the year of Ripple. Holder made amazing returns from their ripple coin holdings. Some traders also made nice returns from it. But, now the important thing is that the agreements with real world banking systems.
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:17:27 PM

ripple is the future of banking system. Once btc will take over the banking system, ripple will be useless though
Bankers love ripple more than btc because of its centralised nature though.Its good to see how Ripple is holding its value furing this BTC downtrend.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

I have invested some money in ripple 3 days back when price went bit lower and now its moving higher slowly and steadily so I am hoping that it will pump in coming days so I will hold it for next couple of weeks and see how price behaves.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:49:50 PM

Someone is holding up the price.  What is going on here..
The seller has put that wall (on polo) for the third time and has gotten bought except for this last bit.
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

There are very large holders for RIPPLE and they control the prizes mostly. With more distribution, the prize will stop fluctuating this much.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:51:50 AM

im back  Wink  Grin

beware...

P.S.

Your angry!!! wtf  was having my account going to make you your $195 back with huge profits ??
You had my account for 8hours, you prob read every messge ive sent,recieved ..and your angry?

you should check your pm as i did reply.

i gave you a few choices to return my stolen account or ill find you,
you returned the account, and asked if i could refund you for your cost $195 , i said if you can give me proof that you paid , i will refund you
you didnt give me any  proof , did you?.

after reading this message, now im getting annoyed at you even more,
paying strangers and buying other peoples accounts... for what i still dont understand?

i also offered you something better...friendship, and help ,hints and tips for free....
seems like you just want the $195 you lost....without showing any proof of payment.

Now since you brought the whole matter in public, i say let the public decide.... Wink

if four people say ...."yes just pay him" , i will

for everyone(no newbie acc) that says yes pay him..ill pay $75 , giving you a potential $300!
 ( and if you ask anyone, they will def tell you pick the, friendship hints n tips )

and finnally as for Pumper123....i thought it was an excellent password,lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ,
i made the profile yrs ago and never thought much of the profile until i began helping people,
strangers i never met, giving them my time and knowledge, that became my friends.

losing the profile would have been a bigger loss for others than myself, thats the reason they would have found you.

My apologies Ripplers for this appearing on the forum.  Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

im back  Wink  Grin

beware...

P.S.

Your angry!!! wtf  was having my account going to make you your $195 back with huge profits ??
You had my account for 8hours, you prob read every messge ive sent,recieved ..and your angry?

you returned the account, and asked if i could refund you for your cost $195 , i said if you can give me proof that you paid , i will refund you
you didnt give me any  proof , did you?.

paying strangers and buying other peoples accounts... for what i still dont understand?

i also offered you something better...friendship, and help ,hints and tips for free....
seems like you just want the $195 you lost....without showing any proof of payment.

Now since you brought the whole matter in public, i say let the public decide.... Wink

for everyone(no newbie acc) that says yes pay him..ill pay $75 , giving you a potential $300!
 ( and if you ask anyone, they will def tell you pick the, friendship hints n tips )

and finnally as for Pumper123....i thought it was an excellent password,lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ,
i made the profile yrs ago and never thought much of the profile until i began helping people,
strangers i never met, giving them my time and knowledge, that became my friends.

losing the profile would have been a bigger loss for others than myself, thats the reason they would have found you.

My apologies Ripplers for this appearing on the forum.  Kiss

DON"T PAY HIM!
he has to show first who he dealt with. that motherfucker could have been your hacker. how did he knew your password was "Pumper123" when the one who sold the account could have changed it already before selling it to him.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:02:17 AM

Bank are making their own blockchain. SWIFT is making the same. With SWIFT old customer no one can beat it.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:17:20 AM

im back  Wink  Grin

beware...
username - Hellcabane , stole and sold my account  on selly.gg

P.S.

Your angry!!! wtf  was having my account going to make you your $195 back with huge profits ??

you didnt give me any  proof , did you?.

and finnally as for Pumper123....i thought it was an excellent password,lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ,

My apologies Ripplers for this appearing on the forum.  Kiss

DON"T PAY HIM!
he has to show first who he dealt with. that motherfucker could have been your hacker. how did he knew your password was "Pumper123" when the one who sold the account could have changed it already before selling it to him.

I first thought,"fuck him" but then I thought of this possibility...>> As pumpertits (aka Mrpumperitis   Grin )said it was an old account/pass it means its likely he hadn't changed the pass since the BTC database hack last year. Therefor his account was always accessible to anyone with the right connections and money.......... in comes our rescuer, probably not the hacker, but the buyer. That's my explanation to how he would know the pass (a pass which pumper didnt deny).

Therefor if he could prove he bought it for $x id pay him for it. However if I was the "rescuer" I would not have bought the account instead I would have notified  Mrpumpertits that it was on sale, giving him the chance to rescue it himself.
MemberBerries

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:06:37 AM

Dont pay unless he can prove it.
But...did he use XRP?
MrpumperitisRescuer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:37:58 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:50:57 AM by MrpumperitisRescuer

im back  Wink  Grin

beware...
username - Hellcabane , stole and sold my account  on selly.gg

P.S.

Your angry!!! wtf  was having my account going to make you your $195 back with huge profits ??

you didnt give me any  proof , did you?.

and finnally as for Pumper123....i thought it was an excellent password,lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ,

My apologies Ripplers for this appearing on the forum.  Kiss

Hello everyone.
I'm apologies for such kind of posts (flud) at XRP thread. Anyway, I have to explain everything about this accident.
First of all, as it's already public case, I want to present PM what I've sent to Mrpumperitis.

maybe you should have sent me a pm asking me if im actually selling anything before paying.

Actually I didn't see the account BEFORE buying, unfortunately. But even if so the seller could say me whatever he wanted from your account.

I can't find the thread, but I remember, that sellers name was Accounts48h, but when he provide link to selly.gg there was hellscabane seller's name. I saw this name in some threads at btctalk marketplace before. We talked via whatsapp. He said that he has very good inactive account to sell, but it will cost more because of inactivity. This means that this is his account and nobody will need it. The price was 0.045 plus fees with BTC price around 4250$. I've agreed, f*ck me. At selly.gg I've just clicked buy button, entered my mail and sent BTC from my exchange account. After that I recieved account details by mail. That's it. It was 12 September.
What concerns to the payment, I don't want to show TxId, just because it's my usually used exchange account and you will be able to find me, I suppose.

It was pretty crappy experience with big loss for me... at least for now(( But I honest, trying to be at least. I'm interested in getting my money back.

1. I didn't see account before buying, so I couldn't check it or make PM to it's owner. The first thing I did when I got the account - changed password and mail. Not even remember it((
2. About password. I suppose that if I were a hacker or seller I would not change password, because this way I could lost access to this account if the owner would restore his own access and I couldn't sell them anyone - so I'd loss money. But of course this claim can make me suspective even more. Don't know, you decide...
3. I didn't know Mrpumperitis as a person. Now I see that he is pretty respectable and well known here. I should say sorry, my apologies.
4. Proof of payment. I didn't provide it indeed. Just because I don't want to make my exchange's wallet public after this stupid accident.
5. I'm not a scammer or hacker. I've returned account at first demand. Just trying to be honest. The account has been bought for bounties.

P.S. I'm really sorry because of this all. My fault is in my stupidity...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:01:26 AM

so you guys think buy and selling accounts are still in these days? i personally don't see treading of account still is a trend. a proof of transaction would really be harder for him to provide. but then if he can, he could have given it already to receive the amount.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MemberBerries

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:32:49 AM

All cool. No one judges you, i think you were a bit harsh.
Set up a new wallet on changelly or sumtin else and give it to Mrpumper Smiley so no one see your private funds Smiley. Or you can use xmr.
MemberBerries

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Back to the topic, did i misunderstood something or what does THIS SAY?

http://www.smh.com.au/business/markets/beijings-bitcoin-crackdown-sends-market-sliding-20170913-gygnq0.html

"Mr Steiger said the Chinese government crackdown on Bitcoin was "positive" for his business, which transacts with a rival currency, Ripple. Ripple is also being considered for use by the People's Bank of China."

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: