Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636381 times)
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

Do you think it's worth to take Ripple at the current price? After all, after correction Ripple did not collapse to the bottom, and fell only two times. Can it sink to the bottom again? I would like to buy it cheap!
I will divide into pieces a "cutlet" on which I expect to buy XRP. I will buy at different levels and put pending orders.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

I hope that I will see $ 2 a coin in 2018. It seems to me that this is a realistic forecast. I believe in this coin. Last year, the coin was very volatile.

Realistic? Based on what? You believe in the company maybe, but you might not realize that the company does not need the token to be successful when it is already making a lot of money from all the banking partnerships it has been forming for the past year. They earn fees in dollars too so it really does not matter for them if XRP is $2 or 20 cents. They are making fiat profits from the fiat system.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ortorturus

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

I do not see the future of this coin, in the best situation will take x2 until the end of 2018.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

I do not see the future of this coin, in the best situation will take x2 until the end of 2018.

You need new crystal ball, IMHO
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

You need new crystal ball, IMHO
lol haha you are right he should go for new crystal ball then he will be able to predict.
otherwise he dont know about crypto he's just talking and complaining on current situation of cryptocurrency.
many interesting things about crypto on the way just wait and watch..
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

1. don't put all your eggs in the same basket
2. don't invest more than you can afford to lose
3. HODLers only ever temporary lost value since 2009, but steadily go up in the long run

Its that simple
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

The price is drooping because there are too many sellers taking profit on the big rise.  This is probably XRP developers, previous pump bag-holders, owners taking a little profit to go on vacation, and many, many traders trying to outsmart each other. 

Eventually there will be more buyers and the balance will shift.  At that point you better have a bag full of coins and hold them tight for the X10 rise or more..

Or not!

I which case you better be ready to short the shit out of it to the bottom floor and profit like a boss.

I dont have a crystal ball and anything can happen in crypto.   Grin Grin

Pick your side!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

1. don't put all your eggs in the same basket
2. don't invest more than you can afford to lose
3. HODLers only ever temporary lost value since 2009, but steadily go up in the long run

Its that simple
You are absolutely right. I think these lines are enough to succeed. We should not invest all money in one project.
Yeah we can expect a profit from ripple but we should not invest more than we can afford to lose.
There is a lot of projects where we can invest easily right now. Take risk create chances.  Cool
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:05:44 AM
Merited by groko271 (5), friends1980 (1)

Take the time and read this.
You will understand why Ripple is the best!

For years now the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), International Monetary Fund (IMF), G20, BRICS, and the Financial Stability Board (FSB) have all been working together on developing the best alternative to the role of the USD as the primary reserve asset used in the global monetary system.  The challenge has been to find a supra-sovereign asset, which is an asset not owned or anchored to the domestic economy of any one nation, with enough global liquidity to function as the base, or bridge asset, for the full global framework.

The USD, and the British pound before, has been a drag on the international system almost since its rise to full prominence in 1944.  The use of a domestic currency as the bridge asset in a global system ensures that the demand placed on that currency will expand the money supply far beyond what the domestic economy can sustain.  This is what happened with the USD and the symptoms are around us everywhere.

America went from having the world’s largest trade surplus in 1944, to now having the world’s largest trade deficit.  Global imbalances based on USD accumulation in the foreign exchange reserve accounts of central banks, and inconsistent exchange rate arrangements between the USD and the domestic currencies of other nations, are the fundamental challenges which need to be addressed.

The nations and institutions, who have been working on correcting these imbalances, which includes America, were considering an expanded use of the Special Drawing Right (SDR) of the IMF.  The SDR was created in 1969, and was meant to be a basket of predetermined domestic currencies, like the dollar and pound, which could be used to provide liquidity during global crisis.  The crisis of course would be caused by the imbalances created by the international use of the domestic USD.

Following the SDR was the development of OPEC and the petrodollar arrangement between Saudi Arabia and America to ensure all global energy sales were transacted in USD.  The SWIFT system of cross-border payments was implemented to facilitate the expanding use of the USD.

These are all important monetary facts to understand, because what is happening in the world now around crypto assets and cross-border payment improvements, are a direct response to the inefficiencies and imbalances which have contributed to a one sided distribution of wealth in the world.

It’s just as hard for some to wrap their heads around the world which is quickly emerging on a day-by-day basis, as it is to understand the complex nature and history of the monetary system which we are currently living under.  This is why I spend so much time finding new ways to write and present the same information.  Everyone has a different way of understanding the information.

For the last 5 years I have been writing about the SDR and the need for nations and global institutions to come together and engineer an alternative to the USD.  The SDR, being the best test case scenario at the time, was promoted by the IMF, BIS, and China as the dollar alternative.  But the SDR needed almost a complete overhaul to make it liquid enough to meet global demands.

We are now experiencing a crypto renaissance as blockchain potential is being fully realized around the world.  Central banks and commercial banks are openly talking about developing their own ledgers and crypto assets.  Think about that for a second.  It means that there will soon be a crypto version of the USD on its own Federal Reserve ledger.

That’s the thing many people also don’t understand about ledgers.  Ledgers are the new banks.

As my fingers move across the keyboard there are huge plans unfolding in boardrooms around the world. These plans are incorporating the fundamental ingredients required for the alchemical transformation of the international monetary system.

Since at least the 1600’s (perhaps as far back as the time of the Phoenician Empire) something I call the Crown Beast has been moving wealth around the world from empire to empire.  With the establishment of the first central bank in Amsterdam, this power has utilized the concept of reserve currencies to build the pathways and corridors for wealth and value to move from location to location.

The Dutch held the reserve currency during the time there was a Dutch Empire. The Spanish held the reserve currency during the time there was a Spanish Empire. The French held the reserve currency during the time there was a French Empire.  The British held the reserve currency during the time there was a British Empire.

America has held the reserve currency during the period which has been undeniably defined as American hegemonic and unilateral world dominance.

At the end of each period the Crown Beast, like the alchemical ouroboros, devours its own tail. The thing to understand about the ouroboros is that the tail, which represents the past, the old, is now hidden inside of the new as it vanishes inside the serpent.  But it is the same as it always has been.  The lineage of empires and reserve currencies, and the wealth which transitioned with them, are the ouroboros.

It’s worth pointing out that the ouroboros is not just represented as a serpent eating its own tail, but is also represented as a figure eight, or symbol of infinite. This figure eight is also being used to represent the artificial intelligence singularity.

Based on the above understanding we can make the determination that the transformation of the USD into a crypto version would have the same allegorical meaning as the ouroboros.  The owners of ancient wealth who have been pulling the puppet strings of the business, banking, and academic establishments which have built up around each empire and fiat currency, will now manipulate the USD under a crypto version which will be on its own ledger.  The forthcoming USD ledger will have to interact with other ledgers, with ledgers being the new banks.

But first…

Another esoteric symbol which is worth considering is that of the phoenix, or rise of the Phoenician Empire from its ashes. Most readers will have a working understanding of the phoenix symbolism, but applying it to real-world events, or applications, is grossly overused.  So it is with caution that I reference the yearly cycle of Bitcoin as it crashes and burns, only to rise again to ever greater heights.

Bitcoin is at the core of the blockchain and crypto world.  It was the first of its kind.  Some are suggesting that Bitcoin could be the new reserve currency which replaces the USD.  There are huge challenges with that, but maybe we are not looking at the full picture.

The change which is just about upon us will be so radical that the previous concepts, such as reserve currency, and foreign exchange reserves, as well as capital flows, will be completely redefined, or will no longer be in use.   We just assume that there will be a new reserve currency.  But what if there is no need for a reserve currency?  What if there is no need for foreign exchange reserves?  What if capital flows no longer flow, but integrate?

The case uses for Bitcoin under a whole new crypto monetary framework could breathe new life into the original blockchain asset.  Both Bitcoin and the USD will persevere for the time being, but neither will be capable of providing the function which a new global crypto monetary system will require.

This is where the crypto asset XRP by Ripple comes into play.  XRP will be capable of providing cross-border payment services measured in seconds at only fractions of a cent.  What reserve currencies have been doing for centuries, XRP will do at thousands of times the efficiency.

Considering that ledgers are the new banks, the interledger protocol of Ripple should create a lot of excitement as the one bridge function which connects all other ledgers and allows for value to move around the world.  As such, the interledger is the new version of the reserve currency in the same manner that ledgers are the new banks.

The new global crypto monetary framework, or the castle, so to speak, and the wealth within it, will be managed and protected by the interledger system, with XRP serving as the bridge asset in a new exchange arrangement which will eliminate the imbalances and inefficiencies associated with past fiat reserve currencies.

Those business, banking, and academic interests which have moved from empire to empire will no longer have control as the fully decentralized XRP interledger expands.  Not even Ripple will have influence or control over the interledger once more non-Ripple validators are added.  Each ledger which joins the interledger can have its own validator.  This would be the distribution of fairness within the architecture.

Consider, if decentralized ledgers are the new banks, then by default of definition, the interledger would be the decentralized World Bank which makes it all possible. Except in this case, no one nation with a dominant reserve currency can control it through hegemonic business and banking practices.

While a decentralized XRP guards the castle gate, the new crypto USD and Bitcoin, and those who attempt to control and manipulate both, will not be allowed to corrupt the new global crypto monetary system and cause an unfair, undeserved, and imbalanced movement of wealth and value to the places which convenience them the most.  The full system will be protected by the XRP interledger through blockchain sword and spear.

It is inevitable that each nation’s central bank will develop their own ledgers and hold other cryptos in what are now called the foreign exchange reserve accounts.  China wants to exchange crypto RMB for crypto USD? It will do so through using XRP as the exchange asset.  The Federal Reserve wants to hold Bitcoin in its own foreign exchange reserve account?  It will have to exchange crypto USD for Bitcoin first by using XRP as the exchange asset.

XRP will be the bridge asset which serves to connect all assets and ledgers through the interledger protocol.

The unpopular truth which most do not see during this early time of adoption is the total dominance which XRP will attain in the future.  With payment apps and a whole new micropayment industry emerging, there will come a time when needing anything other than XRP will be forgotten.   Shush, don’t tell the Crown Beast!
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

. Ripple increases its value next months, but I don’t think that rises on 4000$ like some dreamers said. It’s not bitcoin, it’s ripple (I'm dreaming on ripple's value will be 1$ in one week when i think about what happened to Dash  Tongue).
. For next week: If you have ripple think about if its value is because btc has gone down or people invest in/use ripple.
. Be carefully if ripple walks on 0.000008258 when it will arrive, maybe is time for speculation and trading shorts.

If I’m completely wrong and ripple rises over 10$ before may or june… sorry, this is speculation forum.  Smiley
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

Its going to take more than a year or two for this project to move up but I think it will be there with the existence of xrapid, its not just ripple that will be able to go the sky. I don't know if the chinese are also rating this coin to be on top but I think they primarily prefer the ETH to be the first not even NEO which is their own.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

For years now the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), International Monetary Fund (IMF), G20, BRICS, and the Financial Stability Board (FSB) have all been working together on developing the best alternative to the role of the USD as the primary reserve asset used in the global monetary system.  The challenge has been to find a supra-sovereign asset, which is an asset not owned or anchored to the domestic economy of any one nation, with enough global liquidity to function as the base, or bridge asset, for the full global framework.

The USD, and the British pound before, has been a drag on the international system almost since its rise to full prominence in 1944.  The use of a domestic currency as the bridge asset in a global system ensures that the demand placed on that currency will expand the money supply far beyond what the domestic economy can sustain.  This is what happened with the USD and the symptoms are around us everywhere.

Blah blah blah, an alternative to the dollar, blah blah blah. If it really is, then the ripple will be hanging around $ 1. Nothing good will come of it. But hamsters will be able to brother when it will rise> $ 1 and sell when it goes <))) this is their fate))))

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

Blah blah blah, an alternative to the dollar, blah blah blah. If it really is, then the ripple will be hanging around $ 1. Nothing good will come of it. But hamsters will be able to brother when it will rise> $ 1 and sell when it goes <))) this is their fate))))

Maybe this part is  more tailored to you.  If u dont want to take the time to read it Smiley

This is where the crypto asset XRP by Ripple comes into play.  XRP will be capable of providing cross-border payment services measured in seconds at only fractions of a cent.  What reserve currencies have been doing for centuries, XRP will do at thousands of times the efficiency.

Considering that ledgers are the new banks, the interledger protocol of Ripple should create a lot of excitement as the one bridge function which connects all other ledgers and allows for value to move around the world.  As such, the interledger is the new version of the reserve currency in the same manner that ledgers are the new banks.

The new global crypto monetary framework, or the castle, so to speak, and the wealth within it, will be managed and protected by the interledger system, with XRP serving as the bridge asset in a new exchange arrangement which will eliminate the imbalances and inefficiencies associated with past fiat reserve currencies.

Those business, banking, and academic interests which have moved from empire to empire will no longer have control as the fully decentralized XRP interledger expands.  Not even Ripple will have influence or control over the interledger once more non-Ripple validators are added.  Each ledger which joins the interledger can have its own validator.  This would be the distribution of fairness within the architecture.

Consider, if decentralized ledgers are the new banks, then by default of definition, the interledger would be the decentralized World Bank which makes it all possible. Except in this case, no one nation with a dominant reserve currency can control it through hegemonic business and banking practices.

While a decentralized XRP guards the castle gate, the new crypto USD and Bitcoin, and those who attempt to control and manipulate both, will not be allowed to corrupt the new global crypto monetary system and cause an unfair, undeserved, and imbalanced movement of wealth and value to the places which convenience them the most.  The full system will be protected by the XRP interledger through blockchain sword and spear.

It is inevitable that each nation’s central bank will develop their own ledgers and hold other cryptos in what are now called the foreign exchange reserve accounts.  China wants to exchange crypto RMB for crypto USD? It will do so through using XRP as the exchange asset.  The Federal Reserve wants to hold Bitcoin in its own foreign exchange reserve account?  It will have to exchange crypto USD for Bitcoin first by using XRP as the exchange asset.

XRP will be the bridge asset which serves to connect all assets and ledgers through the interledger protocol.

The unpopular truth which most do not see during this early time of adoption is the total dominance which XRP will attain in the future.  With payment apps and a whole new micropayment industry emerging, there will come a time when needing anything other than XRP will be forgotten.   Shush, don’t tell the Crown Beast!
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

A new study by social trading network and multi-asset brokerage company eToro reveals striking demographic data about the people jumping into the crypto market.

Ripple (XRP) Is the Most popular investment from March 2017 – February 2018

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/05/20/etoro-study-ripple-xrp-is-the-most-popular-investment-new-male-investors-dominate-crypto-market/

Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

XRP: The Best Crypto Choice for Long-Term Investors
Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/xrp-the-best-crypto-choice-for-long-term-investors/

XRP is the undisputed best choice for 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬.

In today's blog, I discuss the reasons behind Ripple targeting the non-banking market, as well as what it means for their long term strategy.  Then, I connect the dots for you and show one possible outcome in a 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙨 stretching to 2021.  

The blog covers exactly what Xpring and Coil mean for XRP owners, and what to expect in terms of additional liquidity and when we *might* see utility-driven demand take over the network.  

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/998919293034213376

cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

The banking sector had been beneficial for the near-term ripple, but the recent decline in the market has also affected the volume ripple. When a new currency is entered into the market and the ripple takes place, ripple will again be the first responding crypto currency.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

The banking sector had been beneficial for the near-term ripple, but the recent decline in the market has also affected the volume ripple. When a new currency is entered into the market and the ripple takes place, ripple will again be the first responding crypto currency.

Ripple had been on the top even when the price is dipping, its not going to be a mystery since all of the altcoins are down as well even BTC which used to be $20 last January and ripple hit $3 as well. The awaited development of ripple is something to watch out. I think this is the most innovative of all.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

Ripple had been on the top even when the price is dipping, its not going to be a mystery since all of the altcoins are down as well even BTC which used to be $20 last January and ripple hit $3 as well. The awaited development of ripple is something to watch out. I think this is the most innovative of all.
Yes, here and the hedgehog it is clear that everything that is connected with finances and banks will grow. It's sad that it's only becomes clear after the price has already grown.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

I think so as well and im ready to wait a long time to see what will happen. Ripple is playing a chess game and so farm, in my opinion is placing all the pieces in the right spots

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

XRP, most over hyped coin in the world lol

All it is: Permissioned network.

Ripple is owned by the banks I would never invest.  Cry Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: