Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636328 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

"Ran Neu-Ner, the host of CNBC's "Crypto Trader" show, once one of XRP's harshest critics, now says: "At this rate XRP will be in the number 1 spot by Friday.""

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/11/host-of-cnbc-s-crypto-trader-at-this-rate-xrp-will-be-in-the-number-1-spot-by-friday/

Heh seriously...  That guy's an idiot and has always been anti BTC since I think 2012 afaik.  He'll say anything to get BTC down. 

But I honestly think being anti-BTC isn't the issue now, it's the fact that if XRP stays on this path like we've seen lately, then it's way down the path of unseating BTC on the number 1 spot.

Yeah, I won't discount the fact that it's possible some other altcoin could knock BTC off the no. 1 spot at CMC, but if the momentum stays.  That's a big 'if'...

And it doesn't change the fact that Ran Neuner is a cretin who says anything to put BTC down.  He lies most of the time, if not all of the time when it comes to BTC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

I see so many media places trying  to shill ripple saying bitcoin is all these problems but ripple is a hope for the future and stuff its pretty crazy.
They keep saying it is working with the banks to get stability and how bitcoin is just so unstable they really want XRP to overtake bitcoin bad!
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

Yes. I still think for a long time Bitcoin will continue to grow. That's why I want more Bitcoin.

A bad reason to want Bitcoin.... or XRP... or any coin. Buying something because you just think the price will magically grow?

Among the reasons XRP has fell less than other coins must be the fact that the stupid-investors believe the FUD for XRP and they stay away from it, they buy BTC or altcoins or shitcoins and in bear periods like this they just sell after a "support" is broken because they also believe the FUD about Bitcoin's doomsday!
In what you are right. But the market usually works against the crowd. There will be no Bitcoin down to 3 thousand. I do not see the point. And the Ripple is still interesting because it is growing in contrast to Bitcoin. People are hedged in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Yes. I still think for a long time Bitcoin will continue to grow. That's why I want more Bitcoin.

A bad reason to want Bitcoin.... or XRP... or any coin. Buying something because you just think the price will magically grow?

Among the reasons XRP has fell less than other coins must be the fact that the stupid-investors believe the FUD for XRP and they stay away from it, they buy BTC or altcoins or shitcoins and in bear periods like this they just sell after a "support" is broken because they also believe the FUD about Bitcoin's doomsday!
In what you are right. But the market usually works against the crowd. There will be no Bitcoin down to 3 thousand. I do not see the point. And the Ripple is still interesting because it is growing in contrast to Bitcoin. People are hedged in it.

I would say that the best is probably a stable coin: USDT, USDC, EURS. I wouldn't recommend USDT though (for obvious reasons).

Who is guaranteeing you that BTC will not fall to 3k USD? I actually see it quite possible. Even 2k USD. And market does usually work against the crowd. Don't ask me why.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Makkara

Merit: 166

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

I see so many media places trying  to shill ripple saying bitcoin is all these problems but ripple is a hope for the future and stuff its pretty crazy.
They keep saying it is working with the banks to get stability and how bitcoin is just so unstable they really want XRP to overtake bitcoin bad!

As a matter of fact they are talking shit about all the coins, some more some less, do you have any link perhaps?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

I have been waiting for a year for Ripple to fall again to 1000 or 2000 Satoshi, but this does not happen. He does not want to fall at all, what to do, but he wants to buy coins. But now they are expensive in terms of Bitcoin.

caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

In my opinion, now is the best time to buy Riple many friends are laughing that this is a stupid investment I have a different opinion. In a few years we will pay for this coin a few dollars. It is now undervalued.
Nevsky

Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:03:42 AM

I would say that the best is probably a stable coin: USDT, USDC, EURS. I wouldn't recommend USDT though (for obvious reasons).

Who is guaranteeing you that BTC will not fall to 3k USD? I actually see it quite possible. Even 2k USD. And market does usually work against the crowd. Don't ask me why.
There are no guarantees, you are right. Fall can and to 1k. I usually consider different options. In this case, they can eliminate short positions with an upward impulse. I would do that. Now there is a set of short positions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

Utility Must - and Will - Lead The Way

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/utility-must-and-will-lead-the-way/

Is the cryptomarket showing a preference for utility? I provide my take on it - and on all the latest XRP news - in today's blog!

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: At TechCrunch Shenzhen, Emi Yoshikawa emphasizes Ripple's leadership in engaging with regulators; BBVA and Santander, both Ripple customers, join the International Association for Blockchain Applications; and Navin Gupta compares Ripple technology to WhatsApp at the BlockOn conference in Bahrain.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: @sleone_76 (Twitter avatar) offers customized XRP Tip Bot paper gift wallets; WietseWind's XRParrot application posts impressive numbers fresh out of the gate; A Thai exchange - Bitkub - supports XRP; a new, UK-based P2P crypto platform decides to support XRP; @stedas (Twitter avatar) decides to make his graphics available to the general public; and an XRP Community member creates a method for determining baseline XRP liquidity - and has some positive conclusions based on his model.  

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,

-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1066291079186649093

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

I have been waiting for a year for Ripple to fall again to 1000 or 2000 Satoshi, but this does not happen. He does not want to fall at all, what to do, but he wants to buy coins. But now they are expensive in terms of Bitcoin.
I don't think so price XRP will go back to 1k or 2k satoshi, while crypto market bleeding like Bitcoin and Ethereum downtrend but XRP showing good performance and standing tall. Overtake ethereum and standing at 2nd position and also there are positive news about XRP. Best time to invest on Ripple!
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

Former Ebay Chief Says Ripple, xRapid and XRP Can Play Pivotal Role in Growth of E-commerce

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/11/23/former-ebay-chief-says-ripple-xrapid-and-xrp-can-play-pivotal-role-in-growth-of-e-commerce/
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

Former Ebay Chief Says Ripple, xRapid and XRP Can Play Pivotal Role in Growth of E-commerce

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/11/23/former-ebay-chief-says-ripple-xrapid-and-xrp-can-play-pivotal-role-in-growth-of-e-commerce/

Like overcoming stupid capital-controls that are being pushed upon the people, even inside Europe.... Greek resident here!
Our funds were being hostages for more than a year and even now, we're limited to how much money we can send outside Greece for purchases and for what reason we do, for example we're supposingly not allowed to use our credit/debit cards for investment funding. Well... right now if the provider supports PayPal or SWIFT transactions through the bank, I can still send them money either directly or by first depositing to PayPal. It's just a pain in the behinds.
ZEVS42

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

many do not believe in the possibility of growth rippl. and I think it is very vain. it is the most promising coin to date

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

many do not believe in the possibility of growth rippl. and I think it is very vain. it is the most promising coin to date
agree with you. I think that many people underestimate this coin and look at it with danger. I advise buying

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

Ripple is still resisting. It can be appreciated in this case. When Bitcoin rises up to the ground, he will have done a great job. It still proves to be a nice project for its investors.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

Member member  Grin Market has to correct to 90-94%
Hodor7777

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

XRP Leading Crypto Through the Storm

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrp-leading-crypto-through-the-storm/

In today's blog, I describe how XRP is leading crypto through its late November storms and what could lie beyond.

𝙍𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨: Dilip Rao to speak at Knomad in conjunction with the World Bank; and Ripple invests in Securitize via the Xpring initiative.

𝙓𝙍𝙋 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨:  Two more epic videos are created - this time for WietseWind's creations, including the XRP Tip Bot and XRParrot; the XRP Ledger becomes even more decentralized;
AnyPay adds XRP as a check-out option for brick-and-mortar merchants; A developer creates an application using the XRP Community API; and a new XRP fan site called XRP Starter Pack debuts.

Thanks & Sincerely,

-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1067754627091873792

Hodor7777

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Digital Assets are Here to Stay

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/digital-assets-are-here-to-stay/

Digital Assets are here to stay!  Find out about it and all the major news affecting XRP in my latest blog.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:  Fleetcor may purchase Western Union Business Payments; Marcus Treacher gives a great overview of how Ripple is solving cross-border payments;
and an electrifying Ripple Drop episode from Ripple zooms in on the sharing economy use case.

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Coil takes over where Ripple left off, and teams with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: You can 'roll your own' escrow using the XRP Tip Bot application; Two decentralized exchanges add support for XRP, along with one centralized exchange;
'Thinking Crypto' releases an Omni deep dive with Tom McLeod; and now you can buy beer with your zerps... in Serbia!

Thanks & sincerely,

-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1069193985569316864

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Ripple is still resisting. It can be appreciated in this case. When Bitcoin rises up to the ground, he will have done a great job. It still proves to be a nice project for its investors.
Yeah there is no doubt that ripple is very great project and crypto mates very positive about XRP future and XRP also overtake ethereum and standing tall behind Bitcoin, hope when Bitcoin will rise then XRP will also follow uptrend. I think best time to invest on ripple in current situation.  Smiley
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

Nobody posted it?  Ok then i will do it for you guys  Smiley

This is really huge in my opinion

https://www.r3.com/news/r3-launches-universal-corda-settler-application/

Check their partnerships. They all have access to XRP now
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: