Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636346 times)
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:01:30 AM

I guess ripple will give us a good profit, we have to be patience to take the profit. Ripple has a good future and their holder increasing day by day. At the same time trader of ripple pair also increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Accounting87

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:09:20 PM

Oh Ripple is going to partner with Amazon, it's great news guys! I don't know about you but I use Amazon, like, a looot. I am sure this new deal will positively influence the coin's price, many crypto experts agree on that.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:02:50 PM

Despite the great news Ripple continues to fall. Why is this happening and where is the possible bottom of this asset? What thoughts have anyone?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:53:35 PM

Hi Mr Member bro...

SBI are Ripple partners
https://www.investinblockchain.com/ripple-partner-japanese-financial-giant-sbi-launching-new-crypto-exchange/

https://bitsonline.com/sbi-bits-nchain-bitcoin-cash/
Japan’s SBI BITS Joins nChain to Develop Secure Systems and Grow Bitcoin Cash

Pics & old tweets of craig having dinner with sbi ceo Mr. Yoshitaka Kitao on google

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/craig-wright-bashes-ripple-and-its-blockchain-technology-xrp-is-a-shitcoin-deal-with-it/
Craig Wright Bashes Ripple and Its Blockchain Technology: “XRP is a Shitcoin, Deal With It”

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/04/16/bitcoin-cash-bch-delisted-from-japans-sbi-virtual-currencies-exchange/

So sbi are friends with craig, they delist bch(the only exchange to do,tit for tat with Binance)
  sbi shows support for craigs project, the same guy that has been hating on XRP for so long.
Ripple being partners with sbi and sbi partners nchain hating on XRP.... Undecided

Worrying thing is what if sbi is using XRP(financially) to support b sv...No thanks if thats happening, im out.

SBI is a shareholder of R3, that was bashing and sueing Ripple. So you were fine with that? No R3 and Ripple partners and R3 Corda settler (wtv this fuck does) uses XRP.

You can out of XRP just because SBI has business with nChain (and they not the only one), I meanwhile be an strategic bag holder of BSV, BCH and XRP.

When pump comes, it does not give a shit who eats with who.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:17:29 AM

Hi Mr Member bro...

SBI are Ripple partners
https://www.investinblockchain.com/ripple-partner-japanese-financial-giant-sbi-launching-new-crypto-exchange/

Pics & old tweets of craig having dinner with sbi ceo Mr. Yoshitaka Kitao on google

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/craig-wright-bashes-ripple-and-its-blockchain-technology-xrp-is-a-shitcoin-deal-with-it/
Craig Wright Bashes Ripple and Its Blockchain Technology: “XRP is a Shitcoin, Deal With It”

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/04/16/bitcoin-cash-bch-delisted-from-japans-sbi-virtual-currencies-exchange/

So sbi are friends with craig, they delist bch(the only exchange to do,tit for tat with Binance)
  sbi shows support for craigs project, the same guy that has been hating on XRP for so long.
Ripple being partners with sbi and sbi partners nchain hating on XRP.... Undecided

Worrying thing is what if sbi is using XRP(financially) to support b sv...No thanks if thats happening, im out.

SBI is a shareholder of R3, that was bashing and sueing Ripple. So you were fine with that? No R3 and Ripple partners and R3 Corda settler (wtv this fuck does) uses XRP.

You can out of XRP just because SBI has business with nChain (and they not the only one), I meanwhile be an strategic bag holder of BSV, BCH and XRP.

When pump comes grows almost everything. At least it was the last time. Now cryptocurrency sagged even more and it's time to grow. Ripple looks good for growth, although it is early to draw conclusions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:36:01 AM

Ripple’s ‘Godfather’ makes an offer to Vitalik that he can’t refuse: https://ambcrypto.com/ripples-godfather-makes-an-offer-to-vitalik-that-he-cant-refuse/
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:36:13 AM

Hi Mr Member bro...

SBI are Ripple partners

LOL true. Speculators won't care for what has happened in the past with which HODLer, when the time to pump comes, it'll just pump for no reasons.
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:49:10 AM

Deep Roots: The Crypto Spring Will Reveal Progress   

Blog Location:    https://xrpcommunity.blog/deep-roots-the-crypto-spring-will-reveal-progress/   

The use case is king!  Today's blog covers how real utility provides roots for crypto projects, and lists the latest news impacting XRP:

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:  Pacte Law is passed in France, allowing Insurance enterprises to invest in crypto. 

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Ripple tweets about a new Ripple Regionals event in Dubai, and releases two videos from Ripple Regionals: APAC; and Ripple is entering Europe, and specifically aims to work with Luxembourg.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: The XRP Meetup in Amersfoort took place on Saturday, April 20th; Wietse, Tristan, and Ali publish the XRPayments application; Genesis, a popular OTC platform, notes that XRP is the second-most-popular collateral for loans; and a new Japanese crypto exchange opens, with initial support for XRP; 

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:    https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1120290194656305153     

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:22:28 PM

Ripple is taking solid steps even now.Ripple is already working on the bull market as a result of the increase in the direct acceleration.My favorite feature of Ripple is that they want to connect with every company.This also shows that ripple is very big company.
I agree with you. Ripple is in my opinion the most promising coin because of the characteristics of its blockchain, because decentralization, consensus and other nonsense only interfere. And here it is simple and clear, I wanted - I changed the block or deleted it if I don’t like it.

encycrypto

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:40:57 PM

Ripple is taking solid steps even now.Ripple is already working on the bull market as a result of the increase in the direct acceleration.My favorite feature of Ripple is that they want to connect with every company.This also shows that ripple is very big company.
I agree with you. Ripple is in my opinion the most promising coin because of the characteristics of its blockchain, because decentralization, consensus and other nonsense only interfere. And here it is simple and clear, I wanted - I changed the block or deleted it if I don’t like it.

"I changed the block or deleted it if I don’t like it."

WTF did I just read?
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:58:10 PM

WTF did I just read?

Probably bad Google translate
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:34:13 PM

I also like Ripple and I keep part of my portfolio in Ripple . Coin is promising. I am really looking forward to its growth in order to earn money on my investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
encycrypto

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:00:12 PM

WTF did I just read?

Probably bad Google translate

Don't be so sure about that, I think it's only for the addition of posts count. I don't think that anybody is fool enough to think that without any attack on Blockchain, the blocks can be rearranged.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:51:50 AM

This might be the real cause of Ripple's dump on the market. The article also mentions of another Ripple employee who has been dumping his Ripple tokens, who is it?

Is the Ripple cofounder, Jed Mccaleb, also not finished dumping the billions of Ripples that he holds?

XRP Ripple’s David Schwartz gets called out for selling his XRP; user brands it ‘biggest warning sign’ for XRP hodlers

The cryptocurrency market saw most major coins fall considerably on April 21 as Bitcoin BTC, the world’s largest cryptocurrency, registered a dip in prices. XRP, the third largest cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap, also faced the brunt of BTC’s dip. XRP’s bear market has contributed to many XRP enthusiasts doubting their position. This was reflected in a tweet by a Twitter user, claiming to have seen the ‘biggest warning sign’ for XRP hodlers.

Twitter user @hlnoooo tweeted,

“Warning to all $XRP holders.
Ripple CTO @JoelKatz recently selling his $XRP stack is the biggest warning sign one could ever get. This is the most bearish sign for $XRP I have ever witnessed since beginning of ’17.”

Apart from Ripple’s CTO, David Schwartz, selling his XRP, the user observed a similar trading behaviour with another “Ripple employee,” who was also selling his/her XRP over the past few days. The SEC’s ‘Framework for Analysis of Digital Assets,’ hinting at a possibility of XRP being termed as a security in the long-term was speculated to be the reason behind the sale of these XRPs.

Read in full https://ambcrypto.com/ripples-david-schwartz-gets-called-out-for-selling-his-xrp-user-brands-it-biggest-warning-sign-for-xrp-hodlers/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:22:12 AM

This might be the real cause of Ripple's dump on the market. The article also mentions of another Ripple employee who has been dumping his Ripple tokens, who is it?

Is the Ripple cofounder, Jed Mccaleb, also not finished dumping the billions of Ripples that he holds?

XRP Ripple’s David Schwartz gets called out for selling his XRP; user brands it ‘biggest warning sign’ for XRP hodlers

The cryptocurrency market saw most major coins fall considerably on April 21 as Bitcoin BTC, the world’s largest cryptocurrency, registered a dip in prices. XRP, the third largest cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap, also faced the brunt of BTC’s dip. XRP’s bear market has contributed to many XRP enthusiasts doubting their position. This was reflected in a tweet by a Twitter user, claiming to have seen the ‘biggest warning sign’ for XRP hodlers.

Twitter user @hlnoooo tweeted,

“Warning to all $XRP holders.
Ripple CTO @JoelKatz recently selling his $XRP stack is the biggest warning sign one could ever get. This is the most bearish sign for $XRP I have ever witnessed since beginning of ’17.”

Apart from Ripple’s CTO, David Schwartz, selling his XRP, the user observed a similar trading behaviour with another “Ripple employee,” who was also selling his/her XRP over the past few days. The SEC’s ‘Framework for Analysis of Digital Assets,’ hinting at a possibility of XRP being termed as a security in the long-term was speculated to be the reason behind the sale of these XRPs.

Read in full https://ambcrypto.com/ripples-david-schwartz-gets-called-out-for-selling-his-xrp-user-brands-it-biggest-warning-sign-for-xrp-hodlers/

LMAO

Branko

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:53:07 AM

LMAO

Don't laugh, maybe he was away for a year or two and didn't follow latest developments regarding Ripple and XRP
forestx

Activity: 168
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:18:22 PM

I just dont know what to make of this coin.
I bought some in 2017 and have held it since but cant see it doing much.
I see alot of hype my favourite been a video proclaiming it will reach $10,000 (In my dreams) Maybe if BTC goes to a million but thats the issue it is down massively against BTC 4.6% today  7.5% this week and 25% this month . It is going to take some serious momentum to bring it up again
Branko

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:05:36 PM

I see alot of hype my favourite been a video proclaiming it will reach $10,000 (In my dreams) Maybe if BTC goes to a million but thats the issue it is down massively against BTC 4.6% today  7.5% this week and 25% this month . It is going to take some serious momentum to bring it up again

Currently, its behaving like stablecoin...but same thing happened before previous bullrun...XRP hovered around
20 cents forever, then shoot up to $3.5 in a few days, surpassing all other coins in 2017

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:38:14 PM

I see alot of hype my favourite been a video proclaiming it will reach $10,000 (In my dreams) Maybe if BTC goes to a million but thats the issue it is down massively against BTC 4.6% today  7.5% this week and 25% this month . It is going to take some serious momentum to bring it up again

Currently, its behaving like stablecoin...but same thing happened before previous bullrun...XRP hovered around
20 cents forever, then shoot up to $3.5 in a few days, surpassing all other coins in 2017

And what is the reason for such a strong growth? Explain to simple words without higher mathematics?

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:19:17 PM

And what is the reason for such a strong growth? Explain to simple words without higher mathematics?

Can u explain why every other coin should make insane gains but xrip not?

Me neither  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: