Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:46:26 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:54:12 AM

I don't trade coins though but I assume its less risky to stick to the coins that are already on top and has been traded regularly.
The great thing with yobit is that you can get free new coins to test its waters.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:15:43 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 07:17:35 AM by Amph

usually you should look for some coins with some potential, like new algo new thing implemented, for example spread coins forced the pool to not mine

or for other good coins that can be a clone of the already strong coin, like ethereum and decred
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:49:20 AM

I don't like YOBIT
they have very low daily trade volume, so it is sometimes very hard to make a decent trade there with current market price. besides they add almost anything to their exchanger without proper examination of the coin. so many of the coins listed there are dead, brand new, and a couple of scam coins.

instead I prefer Bittrex. and also there is Poloneix which I don't personally use because of them requiring personal information.

Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

I have one thing to say to this: "stay away from coins that others suggest you buy!" 99.9% of the time they are bag-holders trying to sell their coins.

Only Bitcoin
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:11:05 AM

OP I don't have recommendation yet since that I'm also new with bitcoin trading, I'm just here also to learn from those who already have trading skills and follow their recommendation.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:49:39 AM

I don't like YOBIT
they have very low daily trade volume, so it is sometimes very hard to make a decent trade there with current market price. besides they add almost anything to their exchanger without proper examination of the coin. so many of the coins listed there are dead, brand new, and a couple of scam coins.

instead I prefer Bittrex. and also there is Poloneix which I don't personally use because of them requiring personal information.

I have one thing to say to this: "stay away from coins that others suggest you buy!" 99.9% of the time they are bag-holders trying to sell their coins.

Noticed that as well on Poloneix.  I was trying to buy XMR lately just for investment. Funny because Monero offers best anonymity and prefer poloneix for their trading to which asks for IDs.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:08:59 AM

I don't like YOBIT

Where can I see their trade volume? Also can you explain more about that trade volume, I'm not quite familiar with the term. From what I understand, it's the number of users trading in it, right?

What do you mean personal information? Do they require ID verification? Since yobit seem to be a bad platform to trade them I might check this two and see which one suits my preference better.

So is ETHER not good to trade?
If then I'll say away from the coins others are trading then what basis should I consider in picking which coin is best to trade?  Undecided

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:53:28 PM

I don't like YOBIT

Where can I see their trade volume? Also can you explain more about that trade volume, I'm not quite familiar with the term. From what I understand, it's the number of users trading in it, right?

What do you mean personal information? Do they require ID verification? Since yobit seem to be a bad platform to trade them I might check this two and see which one suits my preference better.

So is ETHER not good to trade?
If then I'll say away from the coins others are trading then what basis should I consider in picking which coin is best to trade?  Undecided
Its good trading. You can make some profit later if you wait a little longer too. The value will rise soon in the future.
And the halving is also coming so that is quite good. And the best thing is that it must be more popular.
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:54:57 PM

Read up on trading first

Lots of different strategies you can use. Some are dependent on the amount of time you plan to invest in trading.

Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:41:34 AM

Yes it is good to start trading now on this moment. But you need a strategy and that is very important.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that it will become more popular and that is quite good.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:08:00 PM

Yes it is good to start trading now on this moment. But you need a strategy and that is very important.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin and that it will become more popular and that is quite good.

every time is a good time for start... but you need a plan or you are ready to lose money!!
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:15:47 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
i dont recomend yobit for start trading,i dont think yobit is good enough for newbie traders,they too complicated with so many number,i suggest you to trade on poloniex,and try to buy some etherum if you have good amount of bitcoins,and LTC also good,just buy altcoin with good popularity and big trade amount.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:21:33 PM

every time is a good time for start... but you need a plan or you are ready to lose money!!
Yes indeed the most important is to have a plan. Without a plan you can lose a lot of money and that wont be good.
I hope later that more people will trade and that more people will also use some Bitcoin, that will be very nice in the future.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:37:49 PM

i suggest you start with a small investment at first and don't even worry about making a profit at first.
just start trading, buy low and sell high with the small investment to get the hang of stuff at first and then increase it as soon as you felt confident enough.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:09:40 PM

usually you should look for soem coins with some potential, like new algo new thing implemented, for example spread coins forced the pool to not mine

or for other good coins that can be a clone of the already strong coin, like ethereum and decred
yes you are right,just looking for potential coins for trade,coins which have good price,good amount and good information about it developer. Etherum is good choice,how you predict etherum for this week?will it reach 0.03BTC again??
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:31:37 PM

Trading needs good knowledge in Bitcoin as well various trading strategies. Higher the attachment will make the trading effective and highly profitable.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:51:55 AM

i dont recomend yobit for start trading,i dont think yobit is good enough for newbie traders,they too complicated with so many number,i suggest you to trade on poloniex,and try to buy some etherum if you have good amount of bitcoins,and LTC also good,just buy altcoin with good popularity and big trade amount.
Trading is very good. Also for yourself and for Bitcoin and you just have to buy it at a low price and that is good.
And sell it with a high price, that will be good. And you can see also that the price is rising and that is very good.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:59:37 AM

Its good to start trading now around this time. It will be very good and you will make some more money later.
And that will be good and Bitcoin is also becoming more popular and that is quite good.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:51:57 PM

altcoin provide more benefits than bitcoin. altcoin trading takes courage. you will profit big if lucky.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:42:30 PM

altcoin provide more benefits than bitcoin. altcoin trading takes courage. you will profit big if lucky.

i agree there is far more profit in trading altcoins than there ever is in trading bitcoin. sometimes there are altcoins that go up 10 times in price. the hard part is to catch them when they are still low and buy as much as you can.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
  Print  

Jump to: