Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:18:40 PM

Today is the day boys and girls! 

Seems it won't be, but let's hope so!

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:19:19 PM

I hope when I wake up tomorrow, I can already see some trading sites accepting waves. Just need to dump some of my thousands waves to get the initial amount I have invested. Would that be possible tomorrow guys?

you can trade now...probably 2x your investment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1496254.0;topicseen
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:22:33 PM

I have sent my tokens from ICO to wallet address about 15h ago and I still cannot see any transactions. Is it normal?

It is semi-automatic process. When Waves team will start next stage of the withdrawal process, you will get your Waves.

Today will begin the last stage of distribution.

What happens to the WAVES in the ICO account for the ones that did not add an address to transfer because they are waiting to transfer directly into an exchange?

They can rest easy, because their Waves in a safe place on their ICO accounts. Later, they can use address from exchange where will trade Waves and calmly send their tokens directly to exchange.

yes but when exchanges will add waves?? any info?? sasha say's will need few day's..but didn't say  why !!! on youtube video he declares 14/6 waves will get listed on exchanges and that they are working together with exchanges ... today he talks for integration...!! seem's very unprofessional..  

THERE WILL BE ......
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:23:37 PM

yes but when exchanges will add waves?? any info?? sasha say's will need few day's..but didn't say  why !!! on youtube video he declares 14/6 waves will get listed on exchanges and that they are working together with exchanges ... today he talks for integration...!! seem's very unprofessional..  

When will exchanges start trading WAVES?

We have estimated that on June 14th the full nodes code + instructions would be unlocked and openly available for exchanges, if there are no major problems we will keep this on schedule but of course all technical issues must be solved before proceeding so a margin window should be expected.

Please realize that (some, at least the most serious) exchanges run their own security audits before actually integrating new markets.
This means that most exchanges will check the code for viruses, malware, etc. as they should. Therefore is a bit difficult to predict with accuracy when exactly the exchanges will start adding WAVES.

Furthermore, the exchanges themselves will be announcing the WAVES market inclusion, it does not correspond to us doing so, therefore continuosly asking in Bitcointalk or Slack will not make the process any faster.

Thanks for your patience.

From Waves slack chat - #announcements sub channel.

http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com for registration without invite or https://wavesplatform.slack.com/
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:23:47 PM

WTH is going on my seed gives a different address each time.

I mailed support and told them not to send my coins to me yet.  

How does this happen? serioulsy..

Dont get me wrong, but.. wouldnt you clicking in "new account" when you open the lite client?  Tongue

No i had client running, browser shut down, re opened and my addres i would click to log into was gone,

So I used the seed to generate the address again and it came up different.   Huh Huh
enter the seed manually and click on generate address from seed.
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:26:09 PM

so dose anyone knows if waves will lunch today at exchanges ??

I think it will actually dinner..but that's just me.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.  Grin

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:27:25 PM

Think some you people with missing/stolen WAVES need to run Malware AntiBytes on your computer to scan for Trojans

Good Luck  Embarrassed

https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:29:03 PM

WTH is going on my seed gives a different address each time.

I mailed support and told them not to send my coins to me yet.  

How does this happen? serioulsy..

Dont get me wrong, but.. wouldnt you clicking in "new account" when you open the lite client?  Tongue

No i had client running, browser shut down, re opened and my addres i would click to log into was gone,

So I used the seed to generate the address again and it came up different.   Huh Huh

If you copy/pasted the seed onto the form you probably have a blank space before the start of the lettering.Just ensure you are close to the left hand side of the form so there is no gap and it should generate your correct address
healtheworld

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:31:09 PM

hello dev i want to know when will distribute the QQ group bounty  , i just see my ico wallet  only get the coin what i investment  but not see the extra qq group bounty 40WAVEs

Is is not distribution or would not distribute  any more?  thanks  Smiley   Hope this project will be successful

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:31:39 PM

I have sent my tokens from ICO to wallet address about 15h ago and I still cannot see any transactions. Is it normal?

It is semi-automatic process. When Waves team will start next stage of the withdrawal process, you will get your Waves.

What happens to the WAVES in the ICO account for the ones that did not add an address to transfer because they are waiting to transfer directly into an exchange?

They can rest easy, because their Waves in a safe place on their ICO accounts. Later, they can use address from exchange where will trade Waves and calmly send their tokens directly to exchange.

We still have 14th of June. For god's sake could you all please stop whining about that stupid exchange? And i thought the bounty-drama-queens were trippy...
Your complaining reminds me of a fith year who won't get his warm glass of milk immediately. That IS unprofessional.
dolores12

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:32:09 PM

We have estimated that on June 14th the full nodes code + instructions would be unlocked and openly available for exchanges, if there are no major problems we will keep this on schedule but of course all technical issues must be solved before proceeding so a margin window should be expected.

Please realize that (some, at least the most serious) exchanges run their own security audits before actually integrating new markets.
This means that most exchanges will check the code for viruses, malware, etc. as they should. Therefore is a bit difficult to predict with accuracy when exactly the exchanges will start adding WAVES.

Furthermore, the exchanges themselves will be announcing the WAVES market inclusion, it does not correspond to us doing so, therefore continuosly asking in Bitcointalk or Slack will not make the process any faster.

http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com for registration without invite or https://wavesplatform.slack.com/

lol sure ..!! i know that..i have read sasha's post...he say's that will take day's...because of the integration...lol lol those are ..bs..!! he didn't know that before?? lol he did that's why he stated that waves is in touch with exchanges...so he must be a MAN and say ..we miss the deadline ..  !! lisk dev's bs...waves dev's bs....!! thank god we have  ethereum dev's   on crypto world ....

THERE WILL BE ......
dolores12

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:34:34 PM

We still have 14th of June. For god's sake could you all please stop whining about that stupid exchange? And i thought the bounty-drama-queens were trippy...

mate i don't care for the exchanges, i won;t sale at day 1!!! my problem are the bs that they are talking ...

THERE WILL BE ......
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:35:20 PM

lol sure ..!! i know that..i have read sasha's post...he say's that will take day's...because of the integration...lol lol those are ..bs..!! he didn't know that before?? lol he did that's why he stated that waves is in touch with exchanges...so he must be a MAN and say ..we miss the deadline ..  !! lisk dev's bs...waves dev's bs....!! thank god we have  ethereum dev's   on crypto world ....

don't get me started on the ethereum delay. lol
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:37:09 PM

mate i don't care for the exchanges, i won;t sale at day 1!!! my problem are the bs that they are talking ...
If i'd take everything that serious what someone said.... Welcome to crypto. Relax, time will tell.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:37:46 PM

Haha here we go with all the bct ppl freaking out as usual re. "launch day" and exchanges and all.  "omg 1-2 more days omg omg why they dont know this and that and crap this and that" lolol.  It seems waves is still a very solid coin and group running it so no need to be worried.  BUT i will suggest like with so many recent ico launches...these teams are not still all pro level haha, you can tell.  ie. that's why i say before how much i like how pro wbb dev is (for instance) vs. these ico-led coins...who still have tons left to prove.  still i hope waves show great results like even lisk has done.
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:38:27 PM

Seed is to login to yours account.
dolores12

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:38:44 PM

don't get me started on the ethereum delay. lol

!!!ohhh my god..it's not the delay...delay's are good for the price...!!! but say bs is a big problem!!! sasha states on the same day that ppl think waves will start trading  .."exchanges will need few day's.......for the integration"....  that's bs bs bs

THERE WILL BE ......
xcurry

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:39:18 PM

Im glad if there will be delay because all those  "READY BODIES" will not dump at once.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:40:31 PM

Haha here we go with all the bct ppl freaking out as usual re. "launch day" and exchanges and all.  "omg 1-2 more days omg omg why they dont know this and that and crap this and that" lolol.  It seems waves is still a very solid coin and group running it so no need to be worried.  BUT i will suggest like with so many recent ico launches...these teams are not still all pro level haha, you can tell.  ie. that's why i say before how much i like how pro wbb dev is (for instance) vs. these ico-led coins...who still have tons left to prove.  still i hope waves show great results like even lisk has done.
it will act better than lisk
welcome to universe of waves

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dolores12

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:40:40 PM

If i'd take everything that serious what someone said.... Welcome to crypto. Relax, time will tell.

sure!! that's the best point of view!!

THERE WILL BE ......
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: