Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 [877] 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:55:08 AM

you cant deposit on yobit right now
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:55:29 AM

Yobit won't be working. They are IOU tokens. And to my knowledge they were not to receive code.

Agreed. Just to prove the point, they pretend to allow withdrawal.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:05:42 AM

Yobit won't be working. They are IOU tokens. And to my knowledge they were not to receive code.

So... is the waves teem just going to refund yobit 100btc? and distribute the rest to ico buyers?

Kinda scandalous if they dont give them what they bought

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
moroneroo

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:10:03 AM

lol ALL exchanges work with IOUs in their orderbooks, one never trades REAL cryptocurrencies in ANY exchange (show me the orderbook trades on any blockchain lol lol) you are all stupid or dishonest liers... it will be so funny if, in the end the only exchange to accept this waves will be yobit (not because waves is a bad cryptocurrency... it is actually very promssing, but simply because this community sucks) Roll Eyes
TravelsAsia

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:17:02 AM

lol ALL exchanges work with IOUs in their orderbooks, one never trades REAL cryptocurrencies in ANY exchange (show me the orderbook trades on any blockchain lol lol) you are all stupid or dishonest liers... it will be so funny if, in the end the only exchange to accept this waves will be yobit (not because waves is a bad cryptocurrency... it is actually very promssing, but simply because this community sucks) Roll Eyes

Reread what I said, I simply stated their withdrawal doesn't work as advertised.  I don't share your 'it would be funny' but to each their own. Someone mentioned it was live on Yobit, I tested it. Nothing more, nothing less. Easy trigger, life is good.
toddandrew

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:18:29 AM

i still have not received my wave tokens to my wallet .
are they almost done sending them out
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:23:16 AM

Like Cryptsy
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:23:36 AM

So... is the waves teem just going to refund yobit 100btc? and distribute the rest to ico buyers?

As I know they will receive (or received already) the node. Sasha promised don't block their account if they prove the ICO participation.
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:27:03 AM

Like Cryptsy
so you mean yobit will be closing later? i have no idea but i'd be glad it they will sons of bitches. trolls in their chatbox are pretty scary.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:30:21 AM

Even though I don't care for yobit as an exchange I am pretty sure the waves team will still credit yobit the 100 btc they bought to credit the IOU purchasers. The people who bought these tokens from yobit still deserve to be given their waves and I'm sure the team here agree.  No need to get over emotional about it

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
TravelsAsia

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:32:43 AM

Even though I don't care for yobit as an exchange I am pretty sure the waves team will still credit yobit the 100 btc they bought to credit the IOU purchasers. The people who bought these tokens from yobit still deserve to be given their waves and I'm sure the team here agree.  No need to get over emotional about it

I agree. I just wish they took more responsibility such as making it crystal clear what they were selling and your withdrawal will sit forever.
xirdo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:33:07 AM

Omg what a fail launch. For real common? 14th is over and I didn't see any official release of the devs, nowhere. I understand that they are not responsible for the exchanges but the didnt release nothing official to the investors. I will dump as soon it come in an exchange. I have experienced not positive developments of dev teams hidding and not letting hear something.

I mean look at VOX very very bad team reacting to questions and let investors in despair waiting.
Second, if you look at liks, MAx and his team is standing every minute standby with his investors and lisk participations. Also, he is letting time from time know what hes doing and make the lisk developments clear to the public.

In the case of waves, I see only participations in despair waiting for any sign but where is the team? They could at least publisch an twitter for how the launch went. But hell no the last twitter message was on May 12.

I mean common Huh For me this mean only DUMPPPPP the coin at launch. Take my profit or m btc back and maybe invest more in lisk.

PS this is only mine point of view!
xirdo

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:34:47 AM

As I know they will receive (or received already) the node. Sasha promised don't block their account if they prove the ICO participation.

Again, the launch 14th juli is over, and i still didnt see any announcement for if they receive or not receive any nodes
TreeAcid

Activity: 224

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:34:51 AM

I agree. I just wish they took more responsibility such as making it crystal clear what they were selling and your withdrawal will sit forever.

Yobit and crystal clear used in the same sentence. Hahahaha. Let it burn down to the ground, we need a more visually appealing reliable exchange that does not selectively scam and is not hosted by mainly shady Russians.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:35:46 AM

Omg what a fail launch. For real common? 14th is over and I didn't see any official release of the devs, nowhere. I understand that they are not responsible for the exchanges but the didnt release nothing official to the investors. I will dump as soon it come in an exchange. I have experienced not positive developments of dev teams hidding and not letting hear something.

I mean look at VOX very very bad team reacting to questions and let investors in despair waiting.
Second, if you look at liks, MAx and his team is standing every minute standby with his investors and lisk participations. Also, he is letting time from time know what hes doing and make the lisk developments clear to the public.

In the case of waves, I see only participations in despair waiting for any sign but where is the team? They could at least publisch an twitter for how the launch went. But hell no the last twitter message was on May 12.

I mean common Huh For me this mean only DUMPPPPP the coin at launch. Take my profit or m btc back and maybe invest more in lisk.

I can buy your coins if you want Wink i offer you ICO price !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
xirdo

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:44:32 AM

Grin No I will pass, but thx for the offer! Wink
I sell them for at leas 3x ICO price. And second I just showed my dissatisfaction that doesn't mean i dont want some profit Cool So If you have higher perspectives about waves like 6 or 8x ico then you can buy my coins for the price 3xICO
ElDyablo999

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:47:30 AM

They announced on the Slack that Launch will be ready on Friday so just relax if anybody has bills or rent to pay tell the landlord to wait
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:48:19 AM

They announced on the Slack that Launch will be ready on Friday so just relax if anybody has bills or rent to pay tell the landlord to wait
Can anyone confirm launch is Friday?

btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:48:56 AM

for real? common lol
if you want news you can join the slack channel that's where bits of news comes from. they were trying to fix things.
look people are dumping anytime soon so it don't matter whether they do it now or later. those dumpers are going to stay awake waiting for waves to be available on exchanges.

rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:49:23 AM

Grin No I will pass, but thx for the offer! Wink
I sell them for at leas 3x ICO price. And second I just showed my dissatisfaction that doesn't mean i dont want some profit Cool So If you have higher perspectives about waves like 6 or 8x ico then you can buy my coins for the price 3xICO

The point is you dont know anything about crypto. Look at eth it was delayed for over a year and look at its value right now.

You shouldnt be investing if you cant take the heat..

You don't pay enough.
Pages: « 1 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 [877] 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: