Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:46:17 AM

I will be observing the market for at least 48 hours after the dumpers done on their free money from campaigns. For sure the price will increase and that will be the time that I will cash out 40% of my investment to invest with another ICO.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:47:30 AM

Look for help:

What if I wrote a wrong WAVE address on the ICO wallet? How do I revise it?  

I wrote a Bittrex address with 1W at the beginning on the ICO wallet, now I know it is mistake, I should withdraw to the Lite wallet first, but what can I do now to correct it?
trolleroo

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:49:01 AM

I will be observing the market for at least 48 hours after the dumpers done on their free money from campaigns. For sure the price will increase and that will be the time that I will cash out 40% of my investment to invest with another ICO.
beware! some people here do not like ico flippers Wink
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:54:27 AM

Look for help:

I wrote a Bittrex address with 1W at the beginning on the ICO wallet, now I know it is mistake, I should withdraw to the Lite wallet first, but what can I do now to correct it?

No, you did everything right

(To send)#From ICO/Lite wallet to Bittrex - add(1Waddress_from_exchange)

eg 1W3PPc2CpAHaG3xjeaZJ1uxdvtiertmo9brAN

(To withdraw)#From Bittrex to Lite wallet - remove(1Wfrom_your_address)

In any case, nothing terrible will not happen. Even if you will forget to remove\add 1W, your waves will be still on your account\wallet\bittrex account Smiley
cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:58:23 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 01:52:01 AM by cebb

You need to hold them longer than few days though. Sell the coins at their peak of development not at the start of developments.
luckykitty

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:58:52 AM

Look for help:

In any case, nothing terrible will not happen. Even if you will forget to remove\add 1W, your waves will be still on your account\wallet\bittrex account Smiley
Thanks dear,  so what I need to do now is waiting, because withdrawing from ICO wallet is manual by WAVES official?
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 01:14:13 AM

What is the concept of waves?  What makes it special?
Can some1 give me more insights.

See the White paper:

http://wavesplatform.com/whitepaper_v0.pdf

Am I right that the stuff I asked you about is not in the white paper?!

What makes Waves special is that they want to be a gateway between Fíat coins and Crypto coins without having a huge premine like its competitor: Ripple.

Ripple did not make ICO but they are still holding billions and billions of their premine.

There is no valid comparison with Ripple, which is highly premined and centralized and thus does not respect all CryptoCurrency principles. Ripple was the Crypto 2.0 rough draft, and waves is the final product.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:17:18 AM

Look for help:

Thanks dear,  so what I need to do now is waiting, because withdrawing from ICO wallet is manual by WAVES official?

Yes kitty, now you have to wait. It is a semi automatic process. By the way, did you not forget to confirm your address via email?
luckykitty

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:21:54 AM

Look for help:

Yes kitty, now you have to wait. It is a semi automatic process. By the way, did you not forget to confirm your address via email?
Thanks, I saw my Waves in my Bittrex account now. But not for selling Smiley
wavestmac

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:29:43 AM

I have been waiting over 7 hours for my Waves from the ICO to be sent to the lite client. This is ridiculous.
Hey, I was waiting for 4+days. Even if you confirmed the waves client address in the ico account, it may not work sometimes. Open the confirmation email (titled: "WAVES ICO waves address add/change")  and give it another click. If you have your seed written down, you can uninstall the waves app then download it again. Regenerate by importing a new account on the newly installed version of Waves Client, using your old seed words. After I did these two steps it came to my Lite Client wallet after a few hours. I went from version 3.3.A to 3.3.1 after installing...

My problem at the moment is the newsletter bounty... Anyone else waiting on that? I am okay with waiting, I just want to know if there are others. I've been waiting for a week, and a waves team member sent me an email saying my email address was on the bounty list, but its been a long time. Not that I am really sure the 25 waves will much difference when I have 6000 waves already...
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:38:48 AM

I have been waiting over 7 hours for my Waves from the ICO to be sent to the lite client. This is ridiculous.
Hey, I was waiting for 4+days. Even if you confirmed the waves client address in the ico account, it may not work sometimes. Open the confirmation email (titled: "WAVES ICO waves address add/change")  and give it another click. If you have your seed written down, you can uninstall the waves app then download it again. Regenerate by importing a new account on the newly installed version of Waves Client, using your old seed words. After I did these two steps it came to my Lite Client wallet after a few hours. I went from version 3.3.A to 3.3.1 after installing...

My problem at the moment is the newsletter bounty... Anyone else waiting on that? I am okay with waiting, I just want to know if there are others. I've been waiting for a week, and a waves team member sent me an email saying my email address was on the bounty list, but its been a long time. Not that I am really sure the 25 waves will much difference when I have 6000 waves already...

Did you talk with Ahmedashraf or Wavesplatform? If not yet, then try to do it in Waves slack chat, send a direct message to @Ahmedashraf or @Wavesplatform

Wave slack chat - http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com/
darkagentx

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:47:14 AM

Is there any plans of adding WAVES on Poloniex.com or even to some Big Chinese Exchanges?

wavestmac

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:48:39 AM

Did you talk with Ahmedashraf or Wavesplatform? If not yet, then try to do it in Waves slack chat, send a direct message to @Ahmedashraf or @Wavesplatform

Wave slack chat - http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com/
Thanks, I never tried slack before, I think when i tried last time it was disabled. Rumor was it was being too spammed up to accept new users.
Really, thanks again,
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:53:47 AM

Is there any plans of adding WAVES on Poloniex.com or even to some Big Chinese Exchanges?

we are all waiting that to happen..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 01:54:25 AM

it will be added eventually. you'll have to wait.

speaktome

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:58:43 AM

Big volume on Bittrex.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Bladiebla

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:59:58 AM

What is the concept of waves?  What makes it special?
Can some1 give me more insights.

I am trying to figure that out too.. Most users are referring to the white paper but I am pretty sure that those users don't understand either.

Besides that.. I don't see a lot of activity from the Waves team here..

HODL
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:01:41 AM

Big volume on Bittrex.
Yeah a lot of volume but why price so low??? It looks like buy side not strong enough.

1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:05:04 AM

Big volume on Bittrex.
Yeah a lot of volume but why price so low??? It looks like buy side not strong enough.

Probably whales keeping them low while accumulating at the same time in anticipation of Poloniex listing soon.
speaktome

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:05:36 AM

Big volume on Bittrex.

Probably some peoples taking quick profit.........

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Pages: « 1 ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: