Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
xcurry

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:12:26 AM

Why hasn't Poloniex listed Waves on their exchange?
Do you really think Poloniex will list a coin when the dev of the coin calls them names?
Do you really think Poloniex will list a coin were the devteam trades against their own investors?
Do you really think Poloniex will list a coin that has security breaches?
Do you really think...I can keep going on why Poloniex is not fond of listing Waves to their exchange.

I think the main issue with Polo listing is a centralized network without public nodes. It's just a legit security concern because the party that controls all the nodes can do everything it wants - doublespend coins, deny and roll back transactions and so on. I am not saying that the devs will actually do it but for an exchange it's an unacceptable risk. Because if things go south, it will affect the exchange reputation as well.

I don't think it has much to do with Sasha's public accusations. I know another coin with a dev that constantly trash talks Poloniex and all their favourite altcoins but his coin is listed and has 1-confirmation deposits like BTC.

Riseman: you are welcome to join #testnet-maintainers on Waves' Slack to see for yourself that what I am telling you is true.

It's no use. Most likely I'll be banned there very quickly Grin

People need to stop making wild speculations about why Waves is not on Polo. I have spoken to the owner of Polo - he is a friend of mine. There is no hard feelings or barriers that currently exist between Polo and Waves.  So it would be nice if people quit f*cking making crap up to explain it.

So you asked your friend from polo "Wy you didnt list Waves on polo" and he answered you "  There is no hard feelings or barriers that currently exist between Polo and Waves" ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:32:23 AM

It's evident  that other ICO is now leaving wave a ton of dust to be eaten . With only 900btc vs waves 30k btc how poor the team manages the platform .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:20:29 AM

Do you really think Poloniex will list a coin when the dev of the coin calls them names?
Do you really think Poloniex will list a coin were the devteam trades against their own investors?
Do you really think...I can keep going on why Poloniex is not fond of listing Waves to their exchange.

I think the main issue with Polo listing is a centralized network without public nodes. It's just a legit security concern because the party that controls all the nodes can do everything it wants - doublespend coins, deny and roll back transactions and so on. I am not saying that the devs will actually do it but for an exchange it's an unacceptable risk. Because if things go south, it will affect the exchange reputation as well.

I don't think it has much to do with Sasha's public accusations. I know another coin with a dev that constantly trash talks Poloniex and all their favourite altcoins but his coin is listed and has 1-confirmation deposits like BTC.

Riseman: you are welcome to join #testnet-maintainers on Waves' Slack to see for yourself that what I am telling you is true.

People need to stop making wild speculations about why Waves is not on Polo. I have spoken to the owner of Polo - he is a friend of mine. There is no hard feelings or barriers that currently exist between Polo and Waves.  So it would be nice if people quit f*cking making crap up to explain it.

So you asked your friend from polo "Wy you didnt list Waves on polo" and he answered you "  There is no hard feelings or barriers that currently exist between Polo and Waves" ?

I was talking to him about another project and he mentioned Waves and we began to chat about it and he said they were still interested in having Waves on Polo and that he is eager to see the new developments coming out with Waves.  Polo doesn't hate Waves and Sasha doesn't hate Polo. But what I don't understand is why there are a 1000+ mental midgets on this thread who think that Polo is some ALL IMPORTANT thing that Waves needs to be on.

Waves needs to finish its own initial product launch. Getting on Polo right now is not the most important thing. 

If you can't wait 3-6 months for the price of Waves to double or triple, then sell NOW and leave this thread and never come back.
SweFinnish

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:25:24 AM

Can someone explain to me what is so special about Wavesplatform, why I should invest in it or use it?

https://uphold.com
They already have over $1,000,000,000 in transaction volume, support over 30 currencies including crypto's like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum and have gateways all over the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uphold

Is Waves is trying to become or compete with Uphold?

The founder of Uphold, Halsey Minor has an impressive trackrecord as an technology entrepeneur.

What is the trackrecord of Sasha Ivanov?

He created Coinomat, it failed and lost to Shapeshift.

Is Sasha going to fail again but this time with Waves?

Just looking at the fact he hired developers who have no experience with blockchain, Sasha does the PR-Marketing without speaking proper English and missing every ETA thing aren't looking good.
Not to mention the fact that people are being banned from slack when they ask critical questions.
Over 140 people have been banned from the Waveslack.

Recently Sasha was on the Chris DeRose show and the hosts of the show implied Wavesplatform and Bitscam are scams.
If you missed the show, I suggest to watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
The hosts of the show did their homework very well.
Read the last comment about Rob co-founder and CEO of Bitscam. https://www.startjoin.com/comments/project/BitScan

The projects that are going to do crowdfunding on the Wavesplatform are either very shady or has people representing them that have a conflict of interest.
Incent-Bitscam, MVP Lineup, Bioviva, Bitkapital are either very shady or have people working for them that also work for Wavesplatform.
The sole purpose of these projects is to extract BTC from the investors and give them worthless tokens.
Makes you wonder why crowdfunding is done in BTC and not in Waves?

I can tell you right now that the people that will defend Waves at this point are the devteam, the projects that want to do crowdfund scamming and the cheerleading bagholders.

Salut!

Waves won't be on poloniex, bittrex is ok, sasha shouldn't defame poloniex, etc. Poloniex won't add waves due to he bought huge waves
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:30:56 AM

Can someone explain to me what is so special about Wavesplatform, why I should invest in it or use it?

They already have over $1,000,000,000 in transaction volume, support over 30 currencies including crypto's like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum and have gateways all over the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uphold

The founder of Uphold, Halsey Minor has an impressive trackrecord as an technology entrepeneur.

Just looking at the fact he hired developers who have no experience with blockchain, Sasha does the PR-Marketing without speaking proper English and missing every ETA thing aren't looking good.
Not to mention the fact that people are being banned from slack when they ask critical questions.

Recently Sasha was on the Chris DeRose show and the hosts of the show implied Wavesplatform and Bitscam are scams.
Read the last comment about Rob co-founder and CEO of Bitscam. https://www.startjoin.com/comments/project/BitScan

The projects that are going to do crowdfunding on the Wavesplatform are either very shady or has people representing them that have a conflict of interest.
Incent-Bitscam, MVP Lineup, Bioviva, Bitkapital are either very shady or have people working for them that also work for Wavesplatform.
The sole purpose of these projects is to extract BTC from the investors and give them worthless tokens.

I can tell you right now that the people that will defend Waves at this point are the devteam, the projects that want to do crowdfund scamming and the cheerleading bagholders.

Salut!

Waves won't be on poloniex, bittrex is ok, sasha shouldn't defame poloniex, etc. Poloniex won't add waves due to he bought huge waves

More lies. Why is everyone on this thread retarded?
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:35:20 AM

It's evident  that other ICO is now leaving wave a ton of dust to be eaten . With only 900btc vs waves 30k btc how poor the team manages the platform .

right! THIS IS FAKE ICO!!
bla bla blaaa blaa blaaaa without realization.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:39:52 AM

what happens ? sasha is good boy!
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:18:38 AM

Yeah, let's see will polo add waves or not after the full nodes releases, if they add it, so ypur explanation is correct. If not, may be another reason.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:22:41 AM

Yeah, let's see will polo add waves or not after the full nodes releases, if they add it, so ypur explanation is correct. If not, may be another reason.
yes after polo clean and removed some other coin from their exchange i think if waves completes the full nodes it can be consider let wait and see if the dev as well will push it thru to be listed and how that will reflect to its current price right now.
Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:23:17 AM

First, let's see if the nodes get released while Poloniex is still around and relevant. Or while this world is still around and relevant, lol.
cielo98

Activity: 191

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:57:48 AM

First, let's see if the nodes get released while Poloniex is still around and relevant. Or while this world is still around and relevant, lol.

or while crypto is still around and relevant. Or while the investors are still around..lol

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 05:13:03 AM

I think Waves team need serious rebranding to improve their image even if they launch their full nodes the market sentiment is there already, branding the project negatively, another issue is if Poloniex decided not to list Waves I don't see how the volume on Bittrex is going to support the price investors valued Waves token to be, because alot of ICO investors that their funds has been trapped for long will like to exit from the project and move their BTC to another project, again there are some many good ICO out there with great potential where investors can move their BTC into Antshares, ICONOMI, DECENT, STRATIS etc

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:27:48 AM

Sasha said in Q&A that they had to re-code 70% of Scala from scratch! Now, i'm no programmer, but if that much of the code is useless, you'd think they could have made that observation BEFORE the ICO?  Huh

Several recent posts have expressed bewilderment with people on this thread's seeming obsession with Waves being traded on Polo, saying that it doesn't matter, or that it won't necessarily affect price. It may not guarantee it will jump in value, but it would mean it has "arrived" and we can worry a little less about our investment. It's a milestone.

Still have high hopes for the project. Still think they WILL deliver, and soon. It may not see a gain for some time as a lot of bag holders will likely be happy to jump-ship at a small profit after being captive to repeated delays. If bitcoin jumps in value this fall/winter, lets hope Waves at least maintains value parity. 
hollandvan

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:36:29 AM

Sasha said in Q&A that they had to re-code 70% of Scala from scratch! Now, i'm no programmer, but if that much of the code is useless, you'd think they could have made that observation BEFORE the ICO?  Huh

Several recent posts have expressed bewilderment with people on this thread's seeming obsession with Waves being traded on Polo, saying that it doesn't matter, or that it won't necessarily affect price. It may not guarantee it will jump in value, but it would mean it has "arrived" and we can worry a little less about our investment. It's a milestone.

Still have high hopes for the project. Still think they WILL deliver, and soon. It may not see a gain for some time as a lot of bag holders will likely be happy to jump-ship at a small profit after being captive to repeated delays. If bitcoin jumps in value this fall/winter, lets hope Waves at least maintains value parity. 

Yes, they need to rewrite from scratch, let's wait for 2018 full nodes release.  Grin

axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:00:19 AM

Yes, they need to rewrite from scratch, let's wait for 2018 full nodes release.  Grin

at 2020 i think or never Grin
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:05:05 AM

at 2020 i think or never Grin

Make that 2023 + 0 ICO fund
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1187

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

Guys , do you like to fud yourself I see...just wait or sell now and leave thread Cheesy.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
SanjaPaulina

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:19:03 AM

Can I translate to Croatian and get some waves if I"ll do the job right ? It will be for Serbs an Bosnians as well cause its preety like the same language.  ?
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:01:43 PM

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with Waves or other projects besides expressing my own opinion

Business point of view;
Entrepreneur CAN NOT handle ALL without hiring professional personal for certain positions if Waves strives to be an international startup (not mentioning successful) (or a startup).

Many and different entrepreneurs have great ideas but eventually they fail for a non proper inside organization of their own business (if money isn't an issue).
Waves raised millions of dollars through an ICO (putting aside WHY ICO and not other less controversial methods), first thing that should be done is to raise PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL (here comes many questions how much waves personal is professional, if I personally needed to judge according to founder's public performances - this project is in danger).

Coders, Accounting, PR manger, community manager, company's spokesman, and others, takes time to hire - one person can't handle all (Waves founder strives to be the FACE of his company while he SO SO speaks English or at least a fluent English that makes him able to speak fluently his thoughts - a business man would not allow such a thing, there are talented spokesmen available).

Who is Waves founder? do you know his background? business background? Does he have a wife? kids? Divorced? Who is he? when investing money into a startup (in this case - idea) you invest into a person as he has nothing ready to show to the world (besides unorganized thoughts). Point to think about - how was his economical status before receiving millions? Did he burn the money previously? while receiving a couple of thousands dollars from Coinmoat money raising?

Why does waves founder put time stamps when he doesn't understand their meaning - in business world you don't put or say a date / time stamp if you are not sure -these critical mistakes does person who didn't do business in the past.

For the long term investors - if you are newbies to crypto ecosystem, do you homework before putting money (1$) into something that isn't understood 100%.
I have my personal doubts about raising so much many millions of dollars by a person who has basically no background in the world of business (or crypto) (you should ask for Coinomat's yearly detailed financial status)

Maybe somehow Waves will be able to get along with the years to come (too much money were raised), and the founder will eventually learn how to manage a project.

I mentioned long-term investors as traders DO NOT invested in Waves and Short-Mid range investors already lost a certain percentage while existing and earned them back by investing in other projects.

A point to consider for long term investment in Crypto - would you invest into a questionable project or Bitcoin perhaps for the year ahead?

Good luck.

Salut!

i would just keep in mind, that this project will progress and the value will be higher as now.

Sasha is doing pro, but still busy with the setup. Further he has to hire project manager.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:17:07 PM

Guys , do you like to fud yourself I see...just wait or sell now and leave thread Cheesy.
that's right if you dont like what is happening right now coming from this project and the dev you are free to go and sell your coin i thinks its to cheap to sell it so just needed to wait for some time and hope that the price will bounce back the value.
Pages: « 1 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: