Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 [1477] 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:13:49 PM

Hi all,

I bought some waves at bittrex and want to move them now to the WAVES LITE Wallet. But whenever I try to transfer I get "invalid" status from Bittrex.
I double checked wallet address.

Can somebody help me?

Take off 1W from the address of the lite client

GEO, RLC & QRL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peschi

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:16:00 PM

Hi all,

I bought some waves at bittrex and want to move them now to the WAVES LITE Wallet. But whenever I try to transfer I get "invalid" status from Bittrex.

Can somebody help me?

there is a link with info. just look one time more at it, then you are fine.

I get following message from Bittrex:
Address: xxx
The address you submitted is not valid for the WAVES network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.

Dont know whats wrong. The address is the same as in my Wallet shown...

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:17:25 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

Take off 1W from the address of the lite client

thats the half truth.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:17:54 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

The address you submitted is not valid for the WAVES network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.

You have to remove 1W before your adress and send then.
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:18:30 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

there is a link which is saying how to transfer. read it first or all waves will be gone (to not your wallet)
peschi

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:22:52 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

there is a link which is saying how to transfer. read it first or all waves will be gone (to not your wallet)

Sorry for next stupid question: Where do I find the link? In the Lite Wallet or on Bittrex?

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:27:21 PM

so is it full node released or not yet?

Not yet.

My prediction for Waves based on the info from newsletters  Cheesy
- Hackathon continues, thinking this will be another 2 weeks. And by then assets will be close to being ready for public testing (currently being worked privately).
- So since assets will be almost ready, full node release will be delayed to implement the assets.
- Then there will be a Test net with full node and assets, another 2-3 weeks to implement and iron out bugs.
- Another 2-4 weeks reserved for unforeseen bugs and errors
- They said at least 1 major project will be crowdfunding in Waves platform by the end of the year or early next year (Incent was suppose to be on this but the platform is not ready, so Incent just did it on their website)

So I estimate the release to be between Late November-early December to January. Hopefully we get by Christmas lol

I predict assets will be ready way before Incent is finished with their crowdfund at the end of November. By then price will be rising as full nodes will already be active and people will be scrambling to invest in Incent because they will realize its a awesome project built on a powerful platform. Waves investors aren't the brightest tools in the shed, so they will be buying Incent at higher prices than it currently is. But, hey, thats the nature of investing.

full nodes next week.

first platform features probably this year.
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:28:51 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

Sorry for next stupid question: Where do I find the link? In the Lite Wallet or on Bittrex?

in bittrex where you get your address informations for deposit waves, there is a link with the information. read it carefully.
peschi

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:36:44 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

in bittrex where you get your address informations for deposit waves, there is a link with the information. read it carefully.

Hi again,

Thanks a lot for your help - I found the Link.
But: The info link is just shown if you click on "deposit" --> but it also contains information how do withdraw.

Solution was: "When sending FROM Bittrex to another lite client, you need to remove the 1W part of the address."

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:41:15 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

Hi again,

But: The info link is just shown if you click on "deposit" --> but it also contains information how do withdraw.

Solution was: "When sending FROM Bittrex to another lite client, you need to remove the 1W part of the address."

exactly what we told you..
peschi

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:09:10 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

Hi again,

exactly what we told you..

Yes, but sorry, i didn't understand it.... I thought 1W means 1 Wave coin Smiley But again: Thanks to all Smiley

KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:09:38 PM

Core Radio' new interview with Sasha Ivanov from @wavesplatform: https://soundcloud.com/coremediaradio/sashawaves

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

full nodes next week.

yeah, just like last week  Roll Eyes
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:37:58 PM

full nodes next week.

yeah, just like last week  Roll Eyes

Absolutely. What do you think, that it's unprofessional ?

TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 09:53:10 PM

full nodes next week.

yeah, just like last week  Roll Eyes

Full node release is on the horizon, and it's staying there. How long does it take you guys to figure out you have been taken by a fraudulent crew?
Just read the first 5 pages of this thread to know who played you and how. The only reason this coin is keeping at this price and is not dumping to nothing, is that
they have millions of free coins to dump on noobs. 30k bitcoins to copy/paste another project that is not ready for production use as outlined by
it's own creator, and mostly is an experimental chain at best. Why there is no full node yet? because it's not released by the project they copy from.
Good luck on getting a full node working. At least some of the early investors taken by this fraud might be able to lay the bag on another noob.

Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:09:43 PM

Hi all,

Can somebody help me?

When you sending from bittrex to the waves lite wallet
you need to remove the 1W part of your address. Good luck.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:23:10 PM

full nodes next week.

yeah, just like last week  Roll Eyes

Full node release is on the horizon, and it's staying there. How long does it take you guys to figure out you have been taken by a fraudulent crew?
Just read the first 5 pages of this thread to know who played you and how. The only reason this coin is keeping at this price and is not dumping to nothing, is that
they have millions of free coins to dump on noobs. 30k bitcoins to copy/paste another project that is not ready for production use as outlined by
it's own creator, and mostly is an experimental chain at best. Why there is no full node yet? because it's not released by the project they copy from.
Good luck on getting a full node working. At least some of the early investors taken by this fraud might be able to lay the bag on another noob.

Quite a revelation that is seems to be credible. Imagine with 30k of BTC from believers, up to now still no big development aside from their initial light wallet. Devs are still playing the market I assume. Both Lisk and wave had done little efforts to develop and serve its purpose as to why people had poured their BTCs in the first place. Has LPoS being implemented? The development is so slow. With that kind of funding Waves has, staffing should be easier. Hiring more innovative and highly skilled programmers is just a snap to do the job for faster deployment of what has been promised of Waves features.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:15:29 AM

moon time?
KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:37:39 AM

Folks, support Incent, the first project on the Waves platform, by joining our ThunderClap campaign. Let's make some buzz!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47829-take-crypto-mainstream

If you are new to Incent, feel free to read the Forbes article about us to get a first insight > http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/10/01/incent-blockchain-platform-launches-decentralized-exchange-backed-crowdfund-ico/#53ff25062aba

To join the ICO (in which you can invest with Waves and receive a 5% bonus) visit www.incentloyalty.com!
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 02:57:56 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 03:21:12 AM by yoyoamigo

Core Radio' new interview with Sasha Ivanov from @wavesplatform: https://soundcloud.com/coremediaradio/sashawaves

so was there any mention of full nodes being released next week?
unfortunately, SoundCloud doesn't have x1.25, x1.5, x2 speeds. damn...48mins long. x2speed will be 24mins

[EDIT] OOOHHhhh...just listen 2:52 - 3:30
Monday...Assets/Tokens added to Testnet.

at around 21:00...
new coder joining next week. something to do with messaging on the mobile.

Well...at least Testing wise, that's progress!  Cool
i say release inbound 2-4 weeks.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 [1477] 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: