Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 [1466] 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389077 times)
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:22:59 PM

Dev what is the Testing status that being done last Week. Thanks

something to silent investors and pretend that they are working... a big project without any progress.

Amazing how quickly they fixed the bugs while only pretending they are working.   Just takes a quick look through github to show how full of BS you are.

to be honest all bugs where from VERY BAD CODING ....but now that waves platform has more devs ..i think all will be fine...just PLS DUMP MORE OF YOUR TOKENS PLS..CAN YOU DUMP AT 23 RANGE?? I WAIT TO BUY ..  Grin Grin

Ah you're not done yet. and you want more lol
honestly, this has been a long wait and people are waiting for the fullnodes to be released and yet there seem to be some signs that it will never be released. Not in my generation as least. I was even wondering why is waves being added on bittrex when polo didn't. Something must really be wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:57:26 PM

something to silent investors and pretend that they are working... a big project without any progress.

Amazing how quickly they fixed the bugs while only pretending they are working.   Just takes a quick look through github to show how full of BS you are.

to be honest all bugs where from VERY BAD CODING ....but now that waves platform has more devs ..i think all will be fine...just PLS DUMP MORE OF YOUR TOKENS PLS..CAN YOU DUMP AT 23 RANGE?? I WAIT TO BUY ..  Grin Grin

honestly, this has been a long wait and people are waiting for the fullnodes to be released and yet there seem to be some signs that it will never be released. Not in my generation as least. I was even wondering why is waves being added on bittrex when polo didn't. Something must really be wrong.

Bit is doing it manually without the use of full nodes. Polo likely is waiting for the full nodes to be complete before they add it.
Best regards,

Brian

Avalanche is a must own
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:13:17 PM

The price is not rising till the coin hits exchanges. None of the people or whale tried to push the price. I think most of the big holders waiting for a break long time.
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:50:00 PM

nice video liking the more professional weekly!!

1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:19:40 AM

The price is not rising till the coin hits exchanges. None of the people or whale tried to push the price. I think most of the big holders waiting for a break long time.

Nope, the price have risen significantly between 2~3 weeks after it got listed assuming you've been actively watching or trading WAVES on exchanges.
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:51:23 AM

#Bitcoin & #Altcoin Trading Talk is a bi-weekly YouTube show that discusses Bitcoin & Altcoin trading with technical and fundamental analysis. They have an Altcoin wheel that lists 23 altcoin, that they spin several times each show to randomize which coins they will discuss. Waves has been added to their wheel, though they didn't talk about it this time around. Still, it does indicate these traders are beginning to take it seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyT98BrkXeI
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 03:20:37 AM

Bit is doing it manually without the use of full nodes. Polo likely is waiting for the full nodes to be complete before they add it.
Best regards,

Brian

Sounds like October will be awesome. Can't wait!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 04:38:17 AM

Best regards,

Brian

Or maybe December. I would assume sasha would release the full node as Christmas present for the holders, sure he'd be remembered every Christmas by Catholics who's waiting for it for almost a year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:07:48 AM

This is unworthy of one of the biggest crowdfunding projects in history. The "crowd" in "crowdfunding" is getting totally ignored, without BCT there wouldn't have been such a huge ICO, so to close this thread would be an utter shame. It's not right to deal with criticism Soviet style, I understand the team needs a longer runway and a lot of traders here don't have patience and want to see quick gains etc. etc. but those are part of the game as well. BCT is the place to be! This platform is wonderful and should not be ignored by any serious project. just my two xemmies  Wink

Lol "Soviet style " made me laugh Smiley

Did these community managers work for the KGB before joining WAVES?? Lol!!!  Cheesy

Waves Head Community Manager Martin Spodymek aka @mx

Waves team have successfully built a barrier between theie investors and the team, I don't think they care about their image, to me I think it is time to start putting cap on the ICO fund that can be raised, 30000+ BTC is just too much for this project, What Antshares is trying to do is similar to that of Waves, and they have a large Chinese market in their pocket already and also this is their second ICO but they have not raise up to 10000 BTC so far, can anybody convince me that Waves team will be able to match Antshares potential growth, I stand to be corrected

I don't know about the others but Waves is doing a great job in my point of view...
Geekphazm

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:12:16 AM

Sold around 35 sat, and rebought at 29k, i earned 10k waves from the swing. Thanks dude.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:32:06 AM

Best regards,

Brian

Or maybe December. I would assume sasha would release the full node as Christmas present for the holders, sure he'd be remembered every Christmas by Catholics who's waiting for it for almost a year.
just make us happy whatever or whenever it will happen im assuming that another down fall is showing from trex better to place good position again.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:52:14 AM

Sold around 35 sat, and rebought at 29k, i earned 10k waves from the swing. Thanks dude.

I wish I had the guts. How did you 'know' it will come down again? Or did you just risk? Are you gonna sell again when it rises or not anymore? Just trying to understand how some people think.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:57:45 AM

I wish I had the guts. How did you 'know' it will come down again? Or did you just risk? Are you gonna sell again when it rises or not anymore? Just trying to understand how some people think.

Good trader he is, but not everyone can be as clever as him, it is pervasive that some losers and winners in capital market. Me also a good trader, I bough at 20k sat, but sold 33k, not at 36k, not every can sell at the top. Now I am ready to buy again
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:10:16 AM

Good trader he is, but not everyone can be as clever as him, it is pervasive that some losers and winners in capital market. Me also a good trader, I bough at 20k sat, but sold 33k, not at 36k, not every can sell at the top. Now I am ready to buy again

but the most important part is - how do you know when you stop selling? So now you will buy again but will you sell again? or are full nodes too close to sell again?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:09:51 AM

but the most important part is - how do you know when you stop selling? So now you will buy again but will you sell again? or are full nodes too close to sell again?

My trading experience is: don't be greedy, if you have followed this project, you should know they usually delay(I remember they said bioviva would have ICO in August, but you don't see this ico even in end of Sep   Grin Grin ), the timeline is delayed several months. My observation of the price: the price range of all time is 27k-33k, so I decided to sell at 33k. Only a little time, the price is out of the range.

36k and 40k will be resistance. No real news, no break 36k or 40k.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:56:51 AM

the timing was perfect making sell and rebuy is a hard work  to do we can't really expect the price movement
so i think he only make some assessment on how the price moves.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:04:08 AM

Don't take it seriously. Anybody can claim things like that knowing the prices. It's just a joke...
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:11:28 AM

People thinking this will be listed on Polo are dreaming.

Sasha went out of his way to insult Polo personally during the ETC split.

Never mind that he took 30000 btc from investors, he still reserves his right to say what the fuck he wants when he wants.

At this point all this project has produced are a couple half-assed fantasy gaming cards and a couple of insiders spinning their own Ponzi's (Incent,  Esport coin).

robdark

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:19:56 AM

At this point all this project has produced are a couple half-assed fantasy gaming cards and a couple of insiders spinning their own Ponzi's (Incent,  Esport coin).

and what else would you expect when software is beta and not even node released? Do you expect Barclays, Western Union nd the House of Rothschild already kicking in the door?
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:23:20 AM

I agree. There is no proof he tells us the truth. He is a newbie anyway so you have to take him with a grain of salt.

Don't take it seriously. Anybody can claim things like that knowing the prices. It's just a joke...

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 [1466] 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: