Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 [1546] 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:43:15 AM

Smart investors sold waves today to buy Stratis, at least Stratis will have full node soon, way before Waves.

You are right on the money. This is not a fud. Just a fact that the above comparison is a testament to how slow the dev is working. Let us state the facts... waves hold 30k btc from ico . stratis has merely 900 . waves ico price jumps just a 100% while stratis has already zoom to 600% from its ico price and their development and transparency are no match for waves.  Stratis will support the popular C# for the development of their NBitcoin node and sidechains while waves uses scala (with limited support from a team that has huge funds for ICO). How disappointing it is I may say.

On the money , very well said.

Go to other threads to promote your shitcoins Stratis and Komodo, stupid paid trolls, we dont care about your shitcoins, GTFO

Lols at paid trolls.  I've just over 205k waves, bought avg 38k.  If trolls get paid this much, sign me up.

Waves recovering well, 10/11th November key date!

Whats happening on the 10/11?

10/11 of November - deadline when the Full nodes will be absolutely© ready according to Sasha' words.

WAVES on Azure  Cheesy

Thats good news. People are quick to discredit the devs about nodes etc but what many don't realize is that nodes are a small piece of a big pie. Another point to consider is that the timing of the release is obviously being planned as strategic, hence it not having happened as punters would have liked.

Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:34:24 AM

Smart investors sold waves today to buy Stratis, at least Stratis will have full node soon, way before Waves.

You are right on the money. This is not a fud. Just a fact that the above comparison is a testament to how slow the dev is working. Let us state the facts... waves hold 30k btc from ico . stratis has merely 900 . waves ico price jumps just a 100% while stratis has already zoom to 600% from its ico price and their development and transparency are no match for waves.  Stratis will support the popular C# for the development of their NBitcoin node and sidechains while waves uses scala (with limited support from a team that has huge funds for ICO). How disappointing it is I may say.

Go to other threads to promote your shitcoins Stratis and Komodo, stupid paid trolls, we dont care about your shitcoins, GTFO

fuckin trolls... lol

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:53:07 AM

Lols at paid trolls.  I've just over 205k waves, bought avg 38k.  If trolls get paid this much, sign me up.

10/11 of November - deadline when the Full nodes will be absolutely© ready according to Sasha' words.

WAVES on Azure  Cheesy

Thats good news. People are quick to discredit the devs about nodes etc but what many don't realize is that nodes are a small piece of a big pie. Another point to consider is that the timing of the release is obviously being planned as strategic, hence it not having happened as punters would have liked.
Hey dude! I bet you are one of the investors during the ICO that's why you have so much confident for the developers.. I have not seen sasha made some updates in this thread which was lock once.. Maybe he was too busy with his hired new professional working on the nodes which people are craving..
Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:58:33 AM

WAVES on Azure  Cheesy

Hey dude! I bet you are one of the investors during the ICO that's why you have so much confident for the developers.. I have not seen sasha made some updates in this thread which was lock once.. Maybe he was too busy with his hired new professional working on the nodes which people are craving..
Hey bro! Yes... could be, although I know the devs are more active on this forum https://wavestalk.org/ Check it out. Wink

omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:15:42 AM

If waves goes anywhere near 40k sats I will be picking some up Forsure with big announcements coming and polo add just makes sense to...

when will people figure out that polo will never list waves ...

It doesn't matter, I'm one of the few who had a lot of trades going on Polo but I moved to Bittrex mainly because of Waves, I realized Polo didn't matter so much to me so now I'm also trading my other cryptos here.

Polo won't matter when Bittrex will have the same volume because their devs weren't as lazy as theirs, both received the same package at the beginning to implement into their exchanges.

Polo will add it when they'll realize they're missing on something but it doesn't matter if they don't.

Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:27:50 AM

If waves goes anywhere near 40k sats I will be picking some up Forsure with big announcements coming and polo add just makes sense to...

It doesn't matter, I'm one of the few who had a lot of trades going on Polo but I moved to Bittrex mainly because of Waves, I realized Polo didn't matter so much to me so now I'm also trading my other cryptos here.

Polo won't matter when Bittrex will have the same volume because their devs weren't as lazy as theirs, both received the same package at the beginning to implement into their exchanges.

Polo will add it when they'll realize they're missing on something but it doesn't matter if they don't.

I'm speculating when I say I think the answer is even more obvious than the general consensus... at this stage of the game if you withdraw your tokens from bittrex into your waves client and visa versa you have to remove the 1W value in the front of your address to execute the request. The devs have made it clear that this minor will be addressed with the release of full nodes... having said that and taking into account that the waves team probably offered both exchanges (polo and trex) the same package, I'm guessing bittrex was willing to add waves irrespective of this minor differential and polo most likely agreed to add the currency once this crease was ironed out... that being when the nodes are released. There's no way in hell polo are gonna reject an opportunity to make some serious money by not adding waves at some point.

St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:33:08 AM

I'm speculating when I say I think the answer is even more obvious than the general consensus... at this stage of the game if you withdraw your tokens from bittrex into your waves client and visa versa you have to remove the 1W value in the front of your address to execute the request. The devs have made it clear that this minor will be addressed with the release of full nodes... having said that and taking into account that the waves team probably offered both exchanges (polo and trex) the same package, I'm guessing bittrex was willing to add waves irrespective of this minor differential and polo most likely agreed to add the currency once this crease was ironed out... that being when the nodes are released. There's no way in hell polo are gonna reject an opportunity to make some serious money by not adding waves at some point.

Dream on.

Sasha trashed Polo over ETC.

Stated goal of Waves is to replace exchanges like Polo.

Polo adds ZCash today. After a week with huge Waves volume on trx. Any mention of Waves? Nope.
Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:38:29 AM

Dream on.

Sasha trashed Polo over ETC.

Stated goal of Waves is to replace exchanges like Polo.

Polo adds ZCash today. After a week with huge Waves volume on trx. Any mention of Waves? Nope.

and how do you know this? did he say he trashed polo? Just because the goal is to replace exchanges that doesn't mean they wont add it. And what does zcash have to do with waves?

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:44:48 AM

Yes, this is the most sense, Poloniex dont want to deal with thousands of tickets, asking where are my waves, why cant deposit, where is my money, you know a lot of noobies asking how to deposit or withdrawal
Waves.

Dont hear to St.Stephan, he is only a fudster troll.
Xtar

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:00:36 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 10:01:25 AM by Xtar

Waves Lite Client v0.4.4 Released! Trade your waves from the lite client!
https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/releases

scam detected: https://np.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/59t9os/waves_lite_client_v044_released_trade_your_waves/

link is scam github.

(waves platform with "S". Please be careful)
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:05:18 AM

Yes, this is the most sense, Poloniex dont want to deal with thousands of tickets, asking where are my waves, why cant deposit, where is my money, you know a lot of noobies asking how to deposit or withdrawal
Waves.

Having "some crypto" here and "some crypto" there is like comparing Spotify exclusives to Apple Music ones, for these two it's understandable as they bought rights on their exclusive stuff to be more attractive than the other music streaming services.

For exchanges, exclusivity makes no sense: Polo, Bittrex, the future Waves decentralized exchange and others can simply add a coin whenever their own conditions are met without paying any fee. They don't want to be left behind because another exchange has that "huge new album" and they don't.

Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:07:48 AM

Waves.

Having "some crypto" here and "some crypto" there is like comparing Spotify exclusives to Apple Music ones, for these two it's understandable as they bought rights on their exclusive stuff to be more attractive than the other music streaming services.

For exchanges, exclusivity makes no sense: Polo, Bittrex, the future Waves decentralized exchange and others can simply add a coin whenever their own conditions are met without paying any fee. They don't want to be left behind because another exchange has that "huge new album" and they don't.
exactly! Wink

Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:09:16 AM

https://github.com/waveplatform/WavesGUI/releases

Nice update... thank you xtar

Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:50:13 AM

Please do not download that file! This is not official page!

Original page is https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/releases (waves platform with "S". Please be careful)

###

Please retweet

Fake $WAVES @wavesplatform github https://github.com/waveplatform - please don`t download anything from there and report!

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/791941072301600768
Xtar

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:57:11 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 01:16:01 PM by Xtar

Original page is https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/releases (waves platform with "S". Please be careful)

###

Please retweet

Fake $WAVES @wavesplatform github https://github.com/waveplatform - please don`t download anything from there and report!

Ooops, sorry. I'm not an evil.
Got this link here: https://np.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/59t9os/waves_lite_client_v044_released_trade_your_waves/
Edited my message. Commented on Reddit.
Bitboy12345

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:08:37 AM

###

Please retweet

Ooops, sorry. I'm not an evil.
Got this link here: https://np.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/59t9os/waves_lite_client_v044_released_trade_your_waves/
Edited my message. Commented on Reddit.
Okay... thanks for the info. Wink

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:13:02 AM

###

Please retweet

Holly crap i install that shit, if i got infected im gonna hunt Xtar
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2960
Merit: 1243

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:14:53 AM

###

Please retweet

Scan your PC with Malware Anti-bytes www.malwarebytes.com & the Program Spybot Search & Destroy - that can help
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:19:35 AM

###

Please retweet

###

Please everybody who has a git account report the scammer to git asap! He/she/they are trying to impersonate the Waves Platform. The more reports git receives about an account the faster they will take it down.

Xtar

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:21:57 AM

###

Please retweet

@protonplay from reddit is buster...
Take a look on his activity https://np.reddit.com/user/protonplay

Submited abuse on Github https://i.imgur.com/SoTANq7.png
Pages: « 1 ... 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 [1546] 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: