Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389089 times)
St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:15:09 PM

WWCR #8 calls Donald Trump "The man that gives new meaning to zero knowledge." Unbelievably stupid. WTF does this community have to gain by antagonizing half the American electorate?

Nothing, except looking smug and ill-informed.

That man of zero knowledge has made a hell of a lot more money than you, Sasha. Maybe you could learn from him.

And maybe you should keep your snide political musings away from this project.

BTW, Mexico is also building a wall...to protect their border from Guatemalans! I guess Russia doesn't have the problem of too many foreigners trying to get in. I wonder why?  

Yeh that's dumb, especially when the Russian establishment is in favour of trump and a lot of crypto people wanted trump. Antagonizing other crypto projects is also dumb, especially when Waves by its very nature needs to get as many on board as possible. They should stick to fintech and remain neutral on such things.

Engaging in an extended political discussion won't help, and misses the point, so I'll just say this and be done.
It's not meant to be a partisan statement. The film calls Clinton 'the devil you know' and makes a Zcash reference to Trump (who hasn't ever held office = zero experience). This is a form of what we call Humour, which tends to be subjective. Point is that neither candidate was popular - both receiving around 25% of the vote.
Guys, if you don't like a tongue-in-cheek analysis of the markets and political developments, and if your skin is so thin you can't handle this kind of light-hearted approach to the news, then really there's not much more to say. I'll bear the concerns in mind for future scripts, but to be on the safe side I suggest you don't watch any more of our films. And probably not the news, either. And I guess you shouldn't read the Internet any more. And definitely not BCT.

You are an idiot. You have a fiduciary responsibility to your investors. You do not get to make the main communication platform your own personal comedy show, and then slag off the investors who very rightly call you on it.
Solidsnake2016

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:20:03 PM

WWCR #8 calls Donald Trump "The man that gives new meaning to zero knowledge." Unbelievably stupid. WTF does this community have to gain by antagonizing half the American electorate?

That man of zero knowledge has made a hell of a lot more money than you, Sasha. Maybe you could learn from him.

BTW, Mexico is also building a wall...to protect their border from Guatemalans! I guess Russia doesn't have the problem of too many foreigners trying to get in. I wonder why?  

Yeh that's dumb, especially when the Russian establishment is in favour of trump and a lot of crypto people wanted trump. Antagonizing other crypto projects is also dumb, especially when Waves by its very nature needs to get as many on board as possible. They should stick to fintech and remain neutral on such things.

Engaging in an extended political discussion won't help, and misses the point, so I'll just say this and be done.
It's not meant to be a partisan statement. The film calls Clinton 'the devil you know' and makes a Zcash reference to Trump (who hasn't ever held office = zero experience). This is a form of what we call Humour, which tends to be subjective. Point is that neither candidate was popular - both receiving around 25% of the vote.
Guys, if you don't like a tongue-in-cheek analysis of the markets and political developments, and if your skin is so thin you can't handle this kind of light-hearted approach to the news, then really there's not much more to say. I'll bear the concerns in mind for future scripts, but to be on the safe side I suggest you don't watch any more of our films. And probably not the news, either. And I guess you shouldn't read the Internet any more. And definitely not BCT.

You are an idiot. You have a fiduciary responsibility to your investors. You do not get to make the main communication platform your own personal comedy show, and then slag off the investors who very rightly call you on it.

Let's refrain from counterproductive name-calling.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:22:14 PM

He's right still.
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:12:35 PM

He's right still.

It's been a very heated election here. For the last six months the corporate-owned media has been bombarding us with ridicule and invective aimed at Trump so that corporate-owned Hillary would get elected. So much negative media coverage that people are rioting in the streets! People, even children, are being assaulted for supporting Trump. Do you understand?

Also, check your facts. Combined, Clinton and Trump received 95% of the vote, with 55% voter turn-out, about average in our elections.

Thanks for defining humor for us, though. Can't wait for your comedy musings on Brexit, Vladimir Putin, war in Syria, or European migrant crisis.  Roll Eyes

This may not be your point, but MY point is we would be discussing none of this if you stuck to talking crypto.
Muro

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 03:23:29 PM

I personally do not care about the politics and less discuss it in this forum, I am interested in the cryptography and the interesting news that affect positively in the project in which I have invested my money.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:32:52 PM

My lambo is now almost ready.  But watch, we will laugh ass off if all this FN node TALK TALK TALK leads to price doing noooottthing lol Sad - watch.  When will waves see moon that's the main question.  I put this coin ahead of others but lately it is not showing so.  I know takes time but wth, it should already make the jump to higher tier priced coin!!!
ComponY

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:36:07 PM

My lambo is now almost ready.  But watch, we will laugh ass off if all this FN node TALK TALK TALK leads to price doing noooottthing lol Sad - watch.  When will waves see moon that's the main question.  I put this coin ahead of others but lately it is not showing so.  I know takes time but wth, it should already make the jump to higher tier priced coin!!!

I saw you said your lambo is ready for many times, will this time real? Or waves go to the fake moon?
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:40:57 PM

I saw you said your lambo is ready for many times, will this time real? Or waves go to the fake moon?

THAT ALLLLLLLLLLL DEPENDS WAVES MAN!!  Undecided Cry Kiss

ALl this FN talk for months is dick teasing until we see such results!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 03:51:50 PM

This time it could be true because those projects like incent and DAR will need the full nodes. Incent is about to be released  so FN should be coming. For those who never want to miss it, this is your chance still.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ComponY

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:53:16 PM

This time it could be true because those projects like incent and DAR will need the full nodes. Incent is about to be released  so FN should be coming. For those who never want to miss it, this is your chance still.

Dar also joins waves platform? Cool, if the full nodes release in this month, the moon is touchable.
nrg1zer
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:58:13 PM

How many waves i will need for a Lambo after FN ?
Jagson

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 04:44:27 PM

How many waves i will need for a Lambo after FN ?

3 Waves of course m8
ibrahim11

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:51:21 PM

Wow seriously... I got removed from Waves slack. This is not good for waves. Alienating investors is just bad
Jagson

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 04:56:32 PM

Wow seriously... I got removed from Waves slack. This is not good for waves. Alienating investors is just bad

The fuck Ibrahim, you asked all the time when the FN release is and it was all the time the same answer, you were just annoying as hell.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 05:00:20 PM

Dar also joins waves platform? Cool, if the full nodes release in this month, the moon is touchable.

It will be. they mentioned it on their thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676111.0
For now it will be issued on NXT but sooner when WAVES is operational, they will move to waves.

What did you do, curse the whole team?  why there when you could have done it here at least the rest of the world knew.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ibrahim11

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:01:42 PM

The fuck Ibrahim, you asked all the time when the FN release is and it was all the time the same answer, you were just annoying as hell.
yes I did but then I stopped. It was only for a day. And it's not like I asked every second (more like every 14hrs). THE ONLY REASON I ASKED was because SASHA SAID full nodes would be released today! Now I know not to believe that. As the old saying goes 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'
ibrahim11

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:03:38 PM

My lambo is now almost ready.  But watch, we will laugh ass off if all this FN node TALK TALK TALK leads to price doing noooottthing lol Sad - watch.  When will waves see moon that's the main question.  I put this coin ahead of others but lately it is not showing so.  I know takes time but wth, it should already make the jump to higher tier priced coin!!!

THAT ALLLLLLLLLLL DEPENDS WAVES MAN!!  Undecided Cry Kiss

This time it could be true because those projects like incent and DAR will need the full nodes. Incent is about to be released  so FN should be coming. For those who never want to miss it, this is your chance still.

It will be. they mentioned it on their thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676111.0
For now it will be issued on NXT but sooner when WAVES is operational, they will move to waves.

What did you do, curse the whole team?  why there when you could have done it here at least the rest of the world knew.

No I just asked about full nodes and rightfully so because Sasha said they would be released today. I actually found the slack chat helpful but now I've been removed
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:04:56 PM

Alright guys, as you know full nodes are being released today. Didn't I tell you last night dear FUDsters?  Grin

About the price move: IMHO it depends on poloniex. If they add waves ===> big price move. It doesn't ===> Small price move.

Also, as waves team have mentioned many times, other features have been developing at the same time, and they will be released soon. So, if the price didn't jump as much as you expected, no worries. Other price jumps await in near future. Smiley
Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:39:35 PM

WAVES wallet is under maintenance on bittrex
h3rlihy

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:40:43 PM

I think those pressuring so hard for FN are just looking for price increase and not actual progression of the project. It's clear as day that development is ticking along nicely, with more projects looking to be part of waves and such.. if you support waves.. be happy. Releases will come when releases are ready. I am glad the team are working hard to keep pushing waves forward. In future I think release dates.. and predictions.. should just not be given, full stop, and it should come when it comes. People get too worked up about imaginary deadlines. Development doesn't work well to deadlines.. it's done when it's done.
Pages: « 1 ... 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: